Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

Barbie Lynn's juices began to moisten my lower stomach as she rocked, rose, and fell. Her breathing was more forced and uneven as well. She shot a look my way, her anal muscles gripped and massaged my cock, and she had it throbbing in overdrive in seconds – best lover ever.

"What do you think of Chris Gilbert?" I snuck the words into our activities.

"Mmmm," she panted. "He's a nice guy. Do you think I should marry him?" Barbie was right on track with me.

"Yes. I think he's a brave man and he's open enough to love and care for you," I answered.

"If I start seriously dating him, you and I have to stop doing –" she stated.

"Done sexually, but not done as friends," I replied. "Barbie Lynn, you are the marrying kind. You want a husband, the kids, and the nice house. You are too much of a nurturing individual to ever be happy wondering what holding your own kids would have felt like. You and I know we are not forever and I want to do the best for you that I can – as your friend and lover."

"You do realize we are talking about me marrying a guy we both like while you have your meaty man-pole up my caboose," she snickered between increasingly desperate gasps.

"Meaty man-pole...caboose?" I groaned. "Where do you come up with this stuff?"

"A thesaurus," she giggled.

"I, uh...I am really close to cumming, Angel," I moaned. She was definitely turning the screws on my arousal, big time.

"Yeah – yeah, that's right," she wheezed. "Give it to me, Honey. Shoot; shoot and keep shooting. I want you...to set me on fire." She started pounding on me hard this time, ripples going up her stomach and thighs while her breasts danced a violently erotic samba.

"Jesus loves me...Jesus loves me" she began whimpering. I wanted to make our climax simultaneous but she was hitting all the right spots. My scream was both far-reaching and intense. "Jesus Loves Me!" Barbie Lynn followed me into orgasmic bliss. She swayed back and forth beatifically before finally settling down on my chest.

"I really like knowing you," she sighed quietly. I wanted to tell her the same but something happened.

"It's not what you know but who you know," I whispered with sudden inspiration. That was Cordelia's game; to create a bridge of contacts spreading out from here and camouflaged behind me and my activities. There was only one problem with that theory.

"I think you know several wonderful things along with several wonderful people," Barbie Lynn smiled dreamily up at me from my chest. "It seems that something wonderful has gotten you excited too," she referred to my reviving cock. "I want some of that." Before I could think of much of anything, she had slid down my body and began flopping my rod back and forth playfully letting it dance before her eyes.

"Yum, yum, yum, yum," she murmured over it before letting my bulbous head slap against her tongue. It was so much stimulation that it was virtually a relief when the blowjob finally began. Barbie Lynn was taking a great joy in bopping my cockhead from cheek to cheek while arching her eyebrows repeatedly at me. "Tasty," she mumbled, with my rod still in her mouth.

"Zane, you need to be taking your shower soon," Vivian got out before stumbling to a stop as she regarded me and my sexual partner. "Whoops – sorry, I thought you two were done."

"Out of the way," Rio burst into the scene, muscling Vivian aside and with Mercy in tow. "I leave my junk here and – " Rio looked my way and grinned wickedly. "Hey, now! I like the look of that." Rio had caught sight of Barbie's Lynn highly vulnerable backside.

"Mercy, get up there and take a cock-sucking lesson," Rio spanked Mercy's butt and pushed her forward. Vivian threw up her hands in exasperation but still managed to put aside her unease to come sit by my pillow.

"If it helps your mood, Rio and Mercy read some C. S. Lewis with me last night," Vivian told me as she brushed some of my hair aside. I had to think about where I'd heard that name before.

"You had them reading Narnia?" I was somewhat incredulous.

"No. He wrote much more than that but at least you are only familiar with his children's work and not his pornographic writings," Vivian sighed.

"He wrote porn?" It isn't like I know every pornographic story ever scribed but Lewis is famous. How did I miss that?

"No, he didn't," snickered Vivian, "but it is good to see you are still capable of jumping straight into such an obvious trap." Ha, ha, ha – wench.

While I'd been busy with Vivian, Mercy had come around the center of the bed, gone onto her hands and knees perpendicular to my body, and positioned her face inches from Barbie Lynn as the honey-blonde sucked me off.

Rio had snuck up on Barbie Lynn's behind, parted her thighs wider, and began lapping at her cunt, causing my blonde angel to whimper in need. The only more capable non-lesbian lesbian I'd met was Ms. Hudson Lane, our school's lawyer. Rio had a talent for ferreting out what drove other women crazy, both mentally (kind of an annoying thing) and physically (a good thing, especially right now).

"Someone's got a nice happy butt here," Rio teased between tonguing laps around Barbie Lynn's cunt. She stuck what I hoped was only one finger in for starters while using her other hand to give Barbie's rump a decidedly vigorous spank. Barbie Lynn jolted in surprise but reacted by wiggling back.

"Second best rear view on campus," Rio mused, "next to my Mercy's, of course." She said it so casually but I did catch Mercy's pleasure at being first in her lover's mind. Barbie Lynn's happy reaction to the situation was normal but Vivian's was less expected and showed her growing acceptance to the sexually bizarre relationship the women in my life had with me and each other.

"Now take hold of his shaft, get a solid feel for it, then let your lips engulf the head," Barbie Lynn instructed Mercy on her second cock-sucking adventure. Vivian was also taking notes; most likely for use with her boyfriend when they next got together. I didn't know if I should worry about the guy or be jealous of the good loving coming his way.

Mercy's lips felt better this time, more confident with hardly any contact by her teeth. Mercy followed Barbie's directions closely, only taking in the head and about an inch of shaft. She worked the rest of the shaft with her hand in a strong and steady rhythm. It was so confident and genuine, I felt comfortable in sitting up and working over Mercy's body as a reward.

I soon had one hand warmly swirling her left breast while my other echoed with several sharp spanks to Mercy's flank. She showed her appreciation by pulling her mouth off my cock, kissing the head while giving me a quick wink, then going back to her oral ministrations.

"Zane, wind up my toy for me," Rio slurped. "I'm going to DP her in the shower and I want her ready for me. Help a Brother out?" Groan; having to perform cunnilingus on a hot athletic chick in the early morning – I don't know how much longer I can go on.

Wait – I hear a legion of guys who have sex once a week or less coming to kill my arrogant, over-privileged, and vastly over-sexed self. It's not like I don't have it coming.

"Mercy, would you please bring your beautiful ass my way so I can have a taste?" I requested. Mercy was known for the alacrity of her bedroom antics so I was blessed with a gorgeous view of the back of Mercy's thighs, cunt, buttocks, and bunghole in a matter of seconds.

"Pay attention...ah...ah...Vivian and you might...ah...learn something...ah...ah (SLAP!)... yelp...a thing...or two...to tell your...boyfriend," Barbie Lynn worked out as Rio licked and spanked her.

"I'm not sure how looking at Mercy's naked posterior is going to help me," Vivian retorted.

"I'll give you an oral tutorial – literally," I explained. "That way you can tell him what to do when he goes down on you."

"I'm not sure about that," Vivian countered.

"Huh?" Rio popped up from behind Barbie Lynn. "Do you expect him to want a blowjob?"

"Yes," Vivian replied cautiously.

"Then he had better get that tongue ready to go," Rio insisted. "Fair is fair, and anything less than equal treatment is just plain wrong." She followed that up by a violent tongue attack on Barbie Lynn's pussy and anus. Barbie reacted by dropping her head and chest down and biting my hip lightly.

"I may not need to repeat myself but I will for the lesson; every woman is different with different textures, flavors, looks, and erogenous zones," I began. "As I recall from a previous encounter, Mercy likes – " and I started to reacquaint myself with Mercy's middle third. "Hey, baby," I coaxed Mercy along. I had a finger back to that spot just up and inside her vagina that she had led me to not three weeks ago.

I was going at it and exploring new avenues of sensitivity for Mercy when I felt a shadow in my periphery. Vivian had shifted along the headboard until she could look right over my shoulder, sharing my view of Mercy. I gave her a little exhibition of parting the labia with the tongue, pulling on the same with my teeth and the multiple ways a tongue could be superior to a finger.

The lessons would have continued except Mercy was an excitable young lady. I gave her points for getting a better handle on her orgasm since our last time together, as well as keeping my blowjob going until Barbie Lynn could once more take over. First Mercy started breathing heavily through the nose and then came the hiccups, followed by a kitten-like whimper and finally, "Rio – Zane! Mother-Goddamn-Fuck!" she screamed.

I had little doubt Rio rammed a third finger into Barbie Lynn's asshole and bit her clit because the blonde twitched, twitched again, then a full-body spasm took over. She was in mid-suck on my cock with almost half of it down her throat and a vacuum seal developed at the same time the trembles vibrated my cock all over her mouth. It was a little painful; a lot pleasurable.

The second Barbie Lynn's orgasm was assured, Rio knee-walked rapidly to Mercy and began to kiss her rapidly all over her face and forced her tongue down Mercy's throat. That little bit of shared passion kicked me over the edge and I came again in less than ten minutes. I felt sixteen all over again.

Barbie Lynn lifted her lips up at the last second before her cheeks chipmunk-ed out as she wasn't yet in a place she could swallow. Rio had pulled Mercy off me and onto her back then mounted her submissive 'toy' and returned to kissing the hell out of her.

"Bad slut; bad, bad," Rio teased. "I turn around and find you humping some guy and you didn't even get cash up front."

Of course, she'd ordered Mercy to jump me, but Rio wasn't the kind to let things like truth, facts, and reason get in the way of what she said. She ran her hand down, over one of Mercy's breasts, and down to her lover's pussy.

"Am I going to have to spank this little kitty to teach you a lesson?" Rio asked sweetly. Mercy vigorously shook her head in denial.

"So you don't want me to do this?" Rio began energetically rubbing her fingers over the moist pussy. I was distracted from the rest of that exchange by Barbie Lynn's recovery. She climbed up my body, cheeks still full of my cum and staring at me with a mischievous hunger. At the moment I thought we were going to mimic the cum-swapping trick Ms. Lane and I had done, she went in another direction. Barbie Lynn leaned forward within inches of Vivian's face.

Vivian reacted by pulling away, knocking the back of her skull against the headboard of the bed.

"Barbie Lynn, I am not kissing you, and I am certainly not kissing you with Zane's...seed/semen in your mouth," Vivian insisted. Barbie Lynn mumbled something that sounded somewhat like 'but you'll like it' and did her best to look sexy, innocent, and inviting all at once.

She would have had me convinced that brushing my teeth with uranium hexafluoride was the best thing for long term dental health too. Barbie Lynn pressed forward, Vivian held her back by putting a hand on each shoulder, and then Barbie Lynn transferred one of Vivian's hands so that it now supported one of Barbie Lynn's dangling tits.

Realistically, Vivian was better at Karate than Barbie Lynn and could have blocked/resisted the blow, but Vivian had the ability to be remarkably compliant at the weirdest of times – like right now. Barbie Lynn was really close to doing as promised.

"Please don't," Vivian asked softly.

Barbie Lynn went one step further; she tapped her forehead to Vivian's forehead, smiled at her, and sat up, ready to swallow at last.

"Wait – don't!" Rio cried out. She switched direction so that she was beside Barbie Lynn and they were the ones now actually kissing and letting my semen travel from tongue to tongue.

When Rio got her share and then some, she spun rapidly back to Mercy and slapped that girl's thigh, motioning her up on her knees facing Rio. As Mercy reached the appointed position, Rio took her head in both hands and bore into a powerful oral exchange. One blowjob with three recipients – not my normal wake-up routine. That aforementioned bunch of guys is going to crucify me – upside down.

Mercy went from slightly hesitant to rather animated in seconds, keeping tight to Rio as Rio tried to withdraw. Mercy's tongue lashed Rio's mouth a few more times before Rio pushed her back.

"You like that, my Bang-bunny?" Rio taunted Mercy. "Do you like Zane's cream on your tongue and going down your throat?"

"Yes," Mercy responded shyly, "yes, I like it very much." I waited for 'can I have another' and an inappropriate chorus from 'Oliver'. Rio didn't see things that way. She wrapped Mercy up by the waist and kissed her once more.

"Okay, but since you are such a lousy cocksucker I am going to make you practice on Zane every night at eleven until you get it right...at least until the end of the semester," Rio scolded Mercy.

"If that is what you want!" Mercy beamed.

"Lord Jesus, save me," Vivian prayed for sanity to return to the room.

"Oh, no, you are not," Barbie Lynn challenged Mercy and Rio's little scheme as she rushed to my rescue. "Not every night, anyway," she added. Maybe not rushing to my rescue after all.

"The next lady to lay claim to my sexual favors, I'm going to make French kiss Ms. Marlowe during breakfast at the Dining Hall," I threatened. "Spread the word."

"How is that going to work?" Rio snickered.

"I don't know, but I've done every other inconceivable thing I've set out to do so why should this be any different?" I gave her a lopsided grin.

"Yes, all of this is very nice," Vivian lectured, "but Zane only has seven minutes left to take a shower downstairs." We started to stampede for the exit. "Robes – towels," Vivian reminded us. She was rapidly learning many of the important skills one needs to become a mother to teenagers, a cat wrangler, or a prison guard.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers