Christian Girlfriend Shock Break up

Story Info
Fight with girlfriend and she goes to a party alone.
1.3k words
3.14
22.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been going out with my girlfriend, Helen, at the time for about a year (this story happened about 5 years ago).

We had a relatively good relationship for that year, with sex being pretty vanilla, but pretty active (about 3 times a week in missionary positin once but it took six weeks before she finally let me go the full way). Public sex was a definite No. I suggested it one night on a beach about 6 months in and got shut down, while oral sex (giving/receiving) was a treat for about once a month. It took about 6 dates before we did anything beyond heavy petting.

Her background was quite Christian and although she didn't have much to do with it, her parents were still actively involved with the church. When we visited her parents, we had to sleep in separate bedrooms and one time, she made me apologize for using the word 'crap' in front of them.

We didn't live together but she spent most nights at my house, which I shared with 2 friends. We had been arguing quite a bit for weeks and she asked me to go to a party her friend was throwing. It was all her friends and I only knew a couple of them through her, so I said I would give it a miss. My plan was to stay in and play video games with the housemates.

So anyway, me not going caused a big fight and she kept asking me to reconsider. I didn't back down and a few nights later she went to the party alone. I sent her a text before she went out and told her to have a good time and that I would make it up to her. No reply.

I had a great evening with my friends and we played video games until about midnight. I went to bed and the other two stayed up longer.

I woke up a few hours later and felt my girlfriend climbing into the bed beside me, so I rolled over and said 'welcome back'. I noticed she was still in her red dress that she wore out and still had all her make up on. She didn't say anything at all, as she climbed in but I could smell the drink off her and could tell that she was very drunk.

She started to climb on top of me, as I was lying in my back, and her on top. I thought that I was striking it lucky so I didn't object. This wouldn't be that unusual.

What was strange was that she didn't stop when she was straddling my waist. She kept climbing up my body until her thighs were on either side of my head. She wasn't wearing any panties and with her pussy right in front of my face, I noticed how strong-smelling it was, much more pungent than normal. It actually made my eyes water because it was right in my face and the smell was overpowering.

In the moment, I put it down to her being out all night and sweaty from moving about all night. It was only when her pussy made contact with my mouth I realized something else- her pussy was absolutely soaking- much more than I ever remember her being before. Again, I just assumed she was drunk and extra horny.

She started to rock her body so her pussy was covering my face and my mouth was falling pretty deep inside without me doing anything yet. I assumed this was the start of a long night of love-making so I did what any guy would do- I licked like my life depended on it.

I've went over this in my head for years after, and I can't remember any specific taste being out of the ordinary, although I was still half asleep. The one thing I do remember thinking was her pussy juices had a different texture than normal- thicker and creamier, and at this point it felt like it was all over my face. She continued to basically ride my face for about 10/15 minutes until the telltale signs in her body & pussy and the sounds of orgasm arrived.

Afterwards, she got up, lifted her shoes and walked out the bedroom door. I guessed she was going to clean up and get into a nightie. I waited a few minutes, but quickly dozed off.

I woke up about half 9 the next morning to an empty bed. I quickly checked my phone and had two missed calls from a friend of a friend that I barely knew, along with a message from him saying 'Hey man, can you give me a call when you get this'.

I walked out to the hall and into the kitchen where my two housemates were sitting. They told me that my gf had arrived in a car with a male companion driving her. The car arrived outside our house about 2am, but my gf didn't get out until closer to half 2. She then rang out bell, they let her in and she went straight to my room and closed the door.

They thought this was strange but what was stranger was that the guy who dropped her off was still sitting outside the whole time. She came out of my room 20 minutes later, went straight out the door, got into the passenger seat of the car and they drove off.

At this point I was starting to fear the worst,and I called the guy who left me the missed calls. When I got a hold of him, he told me that he was sorry to be the one to tell me, but my girlfriend had cheated on me last night. She had arrived about 9pm super drunk, then an hour later started making out with one of the guys at the party. They disappeared into one of the bathrooms, locked the door and stayed there for about an hour, ignoring people banging on the door to use the toilet. At about midnight, they came out, went straight out and drove off in his car. The only thing they left behind was a small pair of black panties lying in the middle of the floor.

At this point I feel absolutely sick, and had realised what has taken place. The dried flakey bits on my face were actually the dried up semen of another man, which was still all over my face. I felt humiliated and paranoid, thinking my housemates could see that there was dried cum all over face and currently working it's way through my digestive system.

In between multiple showers, mouthwash and heaving into the toilet, I frantically tried to call my gf, sent multiple (v abusive) texts and begged her to tell me that it was not true. All contact went unanswered. I had basically second-hand sucked a mans dick. It was horrific. After about a week of unanswered texts and calls, I gave up.

I did see her again about 3 years later, but by that stage she was engaged and I had a new gf and a baby on the way. I never once told anyone how that night went down- i lied to my housemates and told them that we had a fight, then she broke it off and left.

I have thought about it a lot since and the thing that always sticks in my head is that I actually have no idea who the guy is. Was it a one night stand? Did it turn into a relationship? Was it planned or a spur of the moment thing? Was it the guy she ended up engaged to?

I have no idea of these details, yet I still ended up with his cum all over my face and in my mouth.