Christian's Newspaper Ad

Story Info
Miss Amber finds a new slave.
1.5k words
3.7
12.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amber96
Amber96
2 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters involved are over the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A white, thick rug sprawled across the hard wood floor was the only comfortable object that lay in the room of Mistress Amber's garage. Aside from the shelves attached to the wall that were displaying an assortment of lubes, butt plugs and dildos of various shapes and sizes. Directly underneath the bottom shelf were paddles, whips, floggers and rope. Lots and lots of rope.

Another lowly slave was lead in to the room, a dog collar wrapped around his neck that attached to a chain. On the end of the chain was Mistress Amber's cum toy, Jesiah. Jesiah was the only slave that has proceeded through the Mistress' training and examinations and his reward was to be able to cum inside her pussy. A task that required gruelling amounts of servicing all her holes with his cock and restraining himself to cum. His backside was a sign of his obedience and will, as it was scarred and marked in areas and the skin had become strangely brittle.

Christian had found Mistress Amber's number in the back of a newspaper, in the advertising section. It read "have you been a bad boy?" Accompanying the headline, wrapped around the letter "B" was a rope that trailed off and lead to a number. See, Christian had come out of a relationship, and he had been a terrible lover. He had been with a girl who a nymphomaniac. He would come home and lie on the couch to find this woman sucking his cock and impaling herself on his wet prick which would lead to him cumming uncontrollably. But when it came to pleasing her, he didn't dare put his mouth anywhere near her pussy and only fucked her when he could get hard. With the regrets of his failure to support and satisfy the woman of his dreams, he had depressingly sent a text as to which Jesiah replied with an address and a time to meet.

The slave had been oblivious to everything that happened in the hour prior to his arrival: Mistress Amber has dire needs as her life revolves around sex. She called upon the naked Jesiah to calm her down before having to deal with yet another, pathetic man who didn't know how to please a woman. She sat down on her own personal recliner and he crawled over to her as she beckoned him.

"Service me, slave, I want to cum once while you fuck me, you have 30 minutes."

With his instructions clear, he set about his mission. He slowly rubbed an index finger on the inside of her thigh, moving closer and closer to her sex. Meanwhile, he trailed kisses down from base of her neck to the middle of her chest. Bypassing her clit, his hand reached up and softly groped her 34D breast. The soft, white skin contrasted to his olive tan and the sight set a flame to her left nipple; the right however, was slowly being encircled by his wet tongue and he increased his pressure, swirling it around her erect nipple. He swapped and hungrily grabbed at her right breast, leaving the erect nipple and engulfed the left, softened nipple in to his mouth. He sucked and swirled his tongue all over her smooth skin. He clamped down on the now erect nipple and nibbled away while working the other nipple in between his fingers.

Mistress Amber could not stand it anymore. Her vagina started to gush and she could feel the fire inside her flame up and spread to her loins. "My clit" she moaned as Jesiah resumed the kissing, pressing his lips on her mound as he reached the edge of her underwear. He swept his tongue on the inside but never pushed the boundaries as he did not want to upset his Mistress. He began gliding his hands on the inside of her thighs, brushing over her stockings that rode mid-thigh.

"Through the fabric."

Immediately he obeyed, there was a large patch of moisture that was forming at the bottom of her panties. He started prodding and wiggling his tongue around her clit and she moaned in response. She grabbed his hair and pushed her groin in to his face, hard. Jesiah held his breath and tried to pace himself as Mistress drowned him through her panties. Most of the moisture seeped through and was savoured in his mouth. She continued to squirm with Jesiah's face firmly pressed against her cunt. Suddenly, Mistress Amber reached around and grabbed Jesiah's already rock hard cock.

"Fuck me, now!"

She spread her legs, creating enough space that he could place a knee on the furniture and stick his cock in her. She moved the fabric to the side, her sweet pussy juices now freely flowing down towards her asshole without the panties catching all her liquid. Seductively, she parted her lips, her white fingernails being the curtains to her sex. "Now," she repeated sternly, with no time to waste, no need to lube. Jesiah aimed and stuck it in his Mistress' pussy in one motion, the hilt bottomed out and he was out of dick. Full of cock, she sighed with some relief. Having been through this more than once, Jesiah already knew what to do. By doing a kegel, he thickened his cock for just a moment and then pulled his cock out fully to thrust in to her again instantly. He built a pace in his head, counting the slaps and rhythmically fucked his Mistress. After 5 minutes of feeling her velvet cunt and her tight lips wrapping around his cock,

"I'm cumming, cum now, slave!"

The pleasure was unbearable, she started to shake and her body shuddered, a constant moan escaped her lips and her heaves of effort were loud. He could feel her cunt clench around his cock and he had been holding his will to cum and let go appreciatively. She continued to pulse around his now softening cock, the cum was pumped deep in her pussy as her orgasm came slowly to its end. Exiting her now cum filled pussy, she replaced and readjusted her panties. She stood up to grab a drink and as she walked to retrieve a glass, the load that was inside her vulva started to seep down and slowly it began to pool on the inside of her underwear. Now she finally felt like she could go down and greet her new slave.

The lowly slave was lead in to the room, a dog collar wrapped around his neck that attached to a chain. The slave had been oblivious to everything that happened in the hour prior to his arrival and he stood with a blindfold on. He had been ushered by Jesiah that it was for the discreetness and to ensure privacy of the Mistress, if he was to be obedient, he may receive the address in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wretched blindfold, finally, yes take it off! Oh my.. There is the most amazing woman standing in front of me. She's a little shorter than 5"2 but the 6" high heels made up for that as her demeanour was confident as she stared at me, a little above eye level. Scary almost, but her garters and stockings that were sheer black were making it a little hard to concentrate. They led to her panties which were either shiny or really wet. Tracing towards her face her 36D breasts popped out as she wearing a push up bra and her cleavage was on display and my cock could fit in that crack...

"Kneel bitch."

Dumbfounded, I started at her like a deer in the headlights..

"Now!"

Jesiah kicked me in the back of the knee and my legs crumbled underneath me as I hit the hard wood floor with a loud thud and an instant dull pain formed in my knee. Mistress Amber quickly shortened the distance between us and she grabbed my ear, twisted it and forced my head in to the ground. With no option but to adhere to her forceful way, I cowered in to submission. She hissed in to my ear:

"You will not just listen to me, you will obey everything that I say. To ensure you understand, you will count each time you feel a sting on your ass. Now stay put with your head on the ground."

She strolled over to shelf I noticed before and she began to hum to herself. The sound in the room was unnerving as she picked her poison. My knee pain was unwavering and was beginning to rise, I could not help but feel my dick stir as this humiliation was making me want more. The humming stopped and her heels clicked as she started towards me. She stopped and counted to three and the first strike was sharp and singed on to my flesh..

"ONE!! FUCK ME!"

The assault continued and my ass was so sore. Each cheek received five strikes and I counted each one. Following the wrath of her chosen flog, I couldn't regain my kneeling position because as soon as my ass touched anything, pain shot through it. Miss Amber consulted Jesiah who was to take me to the washroom to cool my ass down and explain my submission to her further.

I left shamefully out of the room, lead by a collar, a blindfold, two painted red ass cheeks and a hard on that couldn't be kept down.

Amber96
Amber96
2 Followers