Miss Natalie Returns

Story Info
A young lawyer receives an interesting offer.
1.9k words
4.3
21.5k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Natalie Returns: A young lawyer receives an interesting offer.

The main character in this story, Natalie, is based on a character first introduced by susanstoryteller. The character first appears in her story titled Natalie's Story and also makes an appearance in a couple of her other stories as well. After reading her first story I thought that the character deserved a follow up of their own. The character Natalie is used here with susanstoryteller's full knowledge and consent. The events of my own follow up story occur approximately ten years after the original story. This story will be submitted in three parts. All three parts have been completed. I hope to submit each next part as the previous part is posted. If there is interest, I will try to write additional parts as time permits.

No sex in this first part only build-up.

Part One

My name is Natalie. I am twenty-eight years old. My hair is light brown slightly long hanging down just past my shoulders. I am not too tall. Only about 5'5" and 115 pounds. My measurements are 34C-24-34. Overall, I would say that I am quite the attractive young woman. Now what else is there that I should tell you about myself.

I graduated from law school four years ago near the top of my class and less than a year after that I passed my state's bar exams. Since graduation I have been working at a small but very prestigious law firm in a same city in which I grew up. Thanks in part to an excellent letter of recommendation from the senior partner of the law firm my mother works for as a secretary, and I had spent my summers as an undergraduate clerking there as well.

Earlier this week I was part of a team that had successfully closed a really big very important case for the law firm. This morning the partners announced because of my hard work and dedication that I would be getting a well-deserved promotion and receiving a bonus as well. All in all, I would say that my life was going very well. But it was about to get even better. And a whole lot more interesting.

Currently since it was Friday night, I decided to treat myself to a very nice dinner out after work and then maybe a drink afterwards. Being at the moment between boyfriends or even a girlfriend for that matter, I had discovered at a very young age that I am definitely bisexual, I decide to just go out alone.

After dinner at one of the best steakhouses in town I decided to have an after-dinner drink at a nearby bar down the street on the corner. I really liked this particular bar. The clientele was usually made up of young professionals. There were lawyers like me, some stockbrokers and financial managers, and a lot of people involved in various types of sales looking to network.

Sitting alone at the counter in the bar I am sipping a very fine single malt scotch. I know not very lady like. It is a taste that I had acquired from a very good previous acquaintance. Since I had left for the restaurant straight from work, I was still wearing a very conservative dark blue skirt that comes down to well below my knees and a plain white blouse. Over the blouse I have on a dark blue business coat that matches my skirt. I was sitting with my back to the door. Nor did I look around the bar very much at the people around me. No one there was of really much interest to me. That is until she walked up to me saying, "Hi, you look lonely. May I join you." Like I said before my life was about to get a lot more interesting.

The woman who now joined me was blonde. Probably in her early to mid-forties. But obviously still took really good care of herself. She was very attractive. Wearing a black dress with a plunging V-neckline that clearly displayed ample cleavage showing off her large and most definitely enhanced breasts. I also noticed the very large diamond ring on her finger.

She began our conversation by introducing herself, "I'm Linda. I hope that I am not intruding."

"No not at all. I am Natalie, nice to meet you," trying to be polite. "Please take a seat," motioning to the empty barstool on my left.

"I have been watching you for a while," she began, "Sitting alone by yourself. It's very obvious that you are not waiting for someone to join you. And you are way too beautiful to be sitting her by yourself."

"How do you know that I am not waiting for someone?" I asked.

"You've been sitting here with your back to the door for a while now. You're not looking around waiting for someone to join you. Just slowly sipping and enjoying your drink. What is that? Is that scotch?"

"Yes, from a very small distillery in the northern part of Scotland. This is the only place in town that serves it."

"My husband and I we are in town for our wedding anniversary. He and I were wondering if you might like to join us. He is sitting just over there." Linda pointed over towards a gentleman sitting in one of the curved booths against the far wall. He looked to be a little older maybe 45, but not fifty. Dark hair slightly greying. But from this distance he still looked very handsome. Linda got up and motioned for me to follow her. Taking my drink now very intrigued I followed her over to their booth.

Getting closer I was not disappointed. The man sitting in the booth was indeed very handsome considering that he was probably close to twenty years older than me. "Natalie I would like to introduce you to my husband, Gary. Gary this is Natalie."

"It's very nice to meet you Natalie," Gary said standing up and extending his hand out to shake my own.

Very nice to meet you as well, Gary," taking his extended hand.

"Here have a seat," then motioning for me to take a seat on his left while Linda moved into the booth on his right.

Trying to start the conversation back up again I ask, "So Gary, your wife told me the two of you are in town celebrating your wedding anniversary, how many years has it been?"

"Twenty," he answered.

"You two look very happy together. I hope that I am that happy after being married twenty years to someone."

"Do you have a boyfriend? Oh, wait sorry that is way to personal. We just met," Linda asked.

"No, no boyfriend. That is why I am out alone tonight. I guess I am just way too busy with my career right now to have time for any type of a relationship."

"And what do you do?" this coming from Gary.

"I am a lawyer. I work at a small law firm just a few blocks from here."

"Oh, my that sounds really interesting," Linda said.

"Yes, it can be. But there can be a lot of long hours. Especially as you are just starting out as a junior associate. But then I did just recently get a promotion. That is kind of why I am out tonight. Just celebrating a bit. Like you two."

"And what do the two of you do?" I asked, "If you don't mind me asking?"

Linda answered, "I'm in Real Estate. And Gary is an architect."

The three of us made small talk and chit chat for about an hour. The two of them told me all about themselves. How they met. They have two children a boy and a girl. Both are now grown and out of the house away at college.

And I talked about myself. Just really getting to know each other a little more. I was really enjoying myself with these two people.

"Natalie," Linda's tone suddenly getting really serious, but speaking in a lower voice, "Like I mentioned we are also celebrating tonight, and I have been wanting to do something very special for my husband and the man I love."

Hear it comes. What I had been expecting. They are looking for someone to have a threesome with.

Linda continued, "And we have never asked anyone before or done anything like this before." Pausing to catch her breath, "I want to watch you have sex with my husband."

Now that I was not expecting.

"Or not I could just wait outside in the next room. We have a two-room suit at the hotel across the street." Linda said almost sounding desperate now. And trying not to scare me off at the same time.

After taking a few moments to think I leaned across the table to speak quietly to Linda, "Linda I want for you to go and use the lady's room. I need to have a private conversation with your husband."

Without even questioning me, Linda excused herself. When she was out of ear shot. I spoke to Gary, "Now tell me the truth, this is not the first time that you and your wife have done this? It probably isn't even really your wedding anniversary."

"You are right on both points. We have done this before. Sometimes successfully but usually not."

"And it is important for her to be the one to select and pick up a woman in a bar for you? But, more importantly it is she who really gets off on trying to pick up a girl for her husband?"

"Yes, you are right again," said Gary answering my questions.

"And you are not from out of town, are you?

"No, we are not. We live in the suburbs north of the city."

Having grown up in the city I knew that area was mostly made up of large very expensive homes.

"I thought so. Turns out that I have some experience of my own with this sort of thing. Although it has been a while." Pulling my phone out of my purse I ask, "Quick, what is your cell phone number? Before Linda gets back."

As Gary gives me his number, I add it into my contacts. "Meet me tomorrow afternoon. I will text you the time and place. Don't tell Linda that you are meeting with me. Just make an excuse to be out of the house for a few hours. Now go and pay your bar tab and wait by the front door. I will send Linda over after I have finished speaking with her."

Soon after Gary left Linda returned.

"Where's Gary at?"

"He is waiting for you by the front door. Please sit." As I patted the now empty space to my right.

Once Linda was comfortably sitting next to me, I leaned in really close to her ear and whispered, "I am going to fuck your husband. And even let you watch. But not tonight. Tomorrow night. In your house, in your bedroom, and on your bed. Now go join your husband."

After Gary and Linda left the bar, I returned to take an empty seat at the counter. Ordered another drink. Then started to think and plan for the following night as I slowly sipped my most excellent glass of scotch.