Christian's Scandalous Life

Story Info
Can Christian find love in the arms of three women?
5.6k words
4.17
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers

"You're daydreaming again."

I slowly emerge from my reverie and look upon her smiling face that is bathed in the summer sun. It's a quick one, for I turn once more to look upon the river that's slowly drifting on past. I can't look at her right now. My heart just can't bear it. It beats for her. My loins burn for her. I'm already hard as a rock and I know she must see the bulge in my swimsuit. How could she not? They're skintight and the microfiber clings to my skin, even when its dry. It isn't anymore. It's still wet from my swim. I knew I shouldn't have worn them today. However, my fiancée had insisted on it, mostly because she'd bought them for me. I see Amy just down from us, sitting on the blanket and talking to her girlfriends Sarah and Ashley. Here I am sitting on this rock alone with Alex.

"She's my best friend." I remind myself yet again. And yet again, my mind goes to places it shouldn't. She's laying besides me on the towel and wearing the skimpiest swimsuit I've ever seen. It's a blue two-piece that leaves nothing to the imagination. The top barely contains her small, tear-drop shaped breasts. Hell, I can see the damn nipples through the fabric. The bottoms are not any better I notice as I ease my eyes down her perfect body, past her flat stomach to her crotch. The fabric is so thin that I can see the outline of her labia between her parted legs. Her legs...well they're long and beautiful, and like the rest of her are perfectly tanned. God, I'm losing it! I want so bad to run my hands over them and between them that it hurts. It hurts like hell! It's to the point that I'm on the verge of crying. And yet, I dare not. I fight the urge. I shove it down in the dark recesses of my increasingly hypersexual mind. I do it simply because Alex has been my best friend for years, certainly since our freshman year in college. Hell, there'd been times in our lives when she was more of a sister than a friend. Now though, things have changed. How though? I don't remember when this change happened. All I know is that I've been dealing with these feelings for weeks now, and by weeks I mean over six weeks at the most. I say feelings because it's more than just lust. There is love too.

"This is a fucking mess!" I say to myself, silently, of course. "I'm getting married to Amy."

I grew up with her. I've loved her for...well certainly ever since I was old enough to know what love was. I lost my virginity to her when I was sixteen. We did the deed in my uncle's barn of all places. Two nights later, we did it again, and that time she'd invited Sarah. Ok, yes, I fell in love with a girl who was bisexual and loved a girl. Sue me, I'm human. I was also head over heels and horny, and by horny I mean extremely horny. I would have fucked a cow if she'd asked me to. I was that lost. I'd done anything and everything for her. I still would. I still do. To think, I never had to try so hard to win her love. I already had it. All I had to do was to prove that I could respect her love for Sarah, and even to love her too. It was Sarah's heart I had to work for, and in time I earned it. By our junior year in high school, she was as much mine as Amy was. However, we knew that there were boundaries that just couldn't be crossed and we knew that living in a small town like ours rumors would take root. Some already had. We also knew that our families suspected something, but thankfully they never pressed us about it. It was because of this that we vowed to keep our love secret. It wasn't till college that we felt safe enough to take the first tentative steps into the light.

Alex was the first to know. She'd caught us making out at some campus party we attended the last part of our freshmen year. We thought we'd put on a show for the frat boys. Hell, we thought no one we actually knew would be there. Plus, I have to confess that a lot of alcohol went into our ill-advised decision to get naked in front of strangers and pretend to be porn stars. Now that I think of it, I'm sure there are some videos circulating out there somewhere on the internet. God only knew how many of those frat boys filmed it all for pure hell of it, and for getting off later I might add. I can imagine some might have ended up making money off it by selling it to some porn site on the dark web. I wonder if Amy and Sarah had ever thought of that. Anyway, I'd met Alex in Biology class our first semester and we ended up spending a lot of time together over those few months before that shameful X-rated performance was foolishly made. She'd never been a partygoer and I'd assumed that she wouldn't attend, even though she too had been invited by a mutual classmate of ours. She showed, and it was that night she discovered that there was far more going on between the three of us than we'd let on.

"You know, you shouldn't be ashamed of it."

Her voice breaks me out of my remembrance and I face her confusedly. She's motioning to my crotch with her eyes. "What?"

"You're thinking of Amy." She says. "I can tell."

I follow her gaze downwards and see that I'm straining so hard against my trunks that I'm partially exposed. I can't help but blush upon seeing the head peeking out of the waistband.

"I've seen it before." She says.

"I know." I mutter. "But..."

"She gets you hard." She smiles wanly, as if somehow the thought makes her uncomfortable, if not sad. "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be wanting it a lot." She lies back on her towel and hides her eyes behind her sunglasses once more. "Never seen a woman with such a sexual appetite like her." She laughs, but awkwardly. "But then again, you'll have two, right?" She continues to avoid my gaze. "You're basically getting two for the price of one, right?"

"You're funny." I say knowing she's right. When I proposed, I knew what would happen. I knew that I'd be marrying not only Amy, but also Sarah too. It wouldn't be officially, of course.

"It's true." She counters. "Those two are inseparable. Of course, you knew that when you proposed. You knew that when you allowed yourself to become hopelessly entangled with Amy in the first place."

"Interesting choice of words." I observe as I force myself to lie back on my own blanket and forget the pressing erection that I know must be even more visible than when I was in a sitting position. For some reason, I get the sense that Alex is enjoying the view. Since her intuition is so acute today, I can't help but wonder if she's discerned that it isn't Amy that's causing my arousal. It's her. I push aside that thought for the moment, "You don't approve of my choice?"

"I know you love her." She says but pauses for a moment to correct herself, "I know you love them both."

"But...?" I press.

"But I'm wondering if you'd thought this through."

I can feel her eyes boring into me. "Thought what through?"

"Don't be coy with me, Christian." She says now in all seriousness. "I'm talking about making a life with her and Sarah. How is that going to play out over the many years to come? How is a marriage of three going to really work, in the long run...what with making a life together, careers, raising children..."

"I see where you're going with this." I tell her, all the while feeling that scared feeling again, the one I've been feeling ever since the night I proposed and she said yes.

"Do you?" She challenges me. "Does Amy? Sarah? Have the three of you actually talked about this at all?"

"We've had..."

"No, you guys haven't." She says.

She's not angry. She's just worried about me. "We're going to figure it out as we go."

"You'll be divorced in six months. Mark my words, and then you'll be knocking on my door for a place to stay."

"In all honesty, we know we face some challenges ahead..."

"Some challenges?" She glares at me incredulously. "You guys are living a fantasy."

"Sometimes fantasy is better than reality." I mumble all the while feeling myself growing harder, as if that's even possible. The way Alex twists to lecture me reveals much of her body now, including the bikini top. Despite its snugness, it gives just enough for me to see her breasts in totality...well except for the nipples, of course. "We love each other." I nearly choke my words. "We're ready to make a commitment."

"A commitment when you're eyeing other women?"

"Other women?"

My heart skips a beat or two as she glares at me through her dark sunglasses. "The woman at the restaurant the other day. You flirted with her, and your two love birds clearly knew. I'm surprised they didn't call you out on it."

"I wasn't flirting, and even if I did they wouldn't mind."

"Really?" She gives me that look, the look she always gives me when she thinks I'm trying to get one over her.

"They're bi, Alex." I laugh. "They're more apt to give me a slap on the back than a scolding."

She sighs, "You're probably right."

"You seem more upset by it than they were." I observe.

My words make her go quiet and that sets my mind wondering. "I can't do this." She says and suddenly gets up and starts walking away.

"Alex!" I call after her in near panic. I've hit a raw nerve somehow and this scares me. I've never seen her this way, and by way...I mean this upset with me. "Is she upset with me?" The question enters my mind as I run down the trail after her. "Or is she upset about something else entirely?" The question comes bumbling into my mind. "Alex!" I call out again.

She ignores me as she walks fast through the thick trees, bound for the overlook that we discovered last year while hiking through the park. We both instantly fell in love with it and have been coming here ever since, especially in the autumn months. It's the one place we come to get away from it all, to seek solace and to think. It's our place, our spot, as Amy calls it now.

"Alex, please stop!" I yell now as I race to catch up.

"I can't, Christian." She says when I'm close to her now. She slows but doesn't stop.

I finally reach her as we both emerge from the trees to stand upon a barren, spit of rock that rises from the hills here. Before us, a vast expanse of woods greets our eyes. It all seems to go on forever. In the distance, one can see the ghostly ridgelines of the mountains in the summer haze. This is why I chose this part of Tennessee. This is why I shall remain here instead of heading back west to Middle Tennessee and to the small town from which we came. Truth be told, none of us really desire to return. Since arriving on campus in Knoxville, we've come to love this part of the state and to love the life we've created here, one that we all agree should continue long after we graduate.

"I don't understand..." I begin but she cuts me off.

"Don't you?" She counters. "Don't you get what's happening between us?"

"Alex, I..."

"Christian, please! You're not stupid!" She faces me with tears streaming down her face. "I know you've felt this...this change between us."

My heart beats so fast and so hard that I feel it could explode at any moment, killing me quickly, so quickly I won't feel a thing. I'm realizing now that a part of me would actually prefer death than to travel down this road I'm upon. It's a road that will render my heart in pieces and hurt those I love. Alex, Amy, Sarah.... they all would pay the price of this awakening new love I'm feeling now...well that we're feeling for each other.

"How long have you felt this way?" I can't help but respond, all the while feeling overwhelmingly dazed, as if I'm dreaming all this. I know I'm not, but it sure as hell feels like it.

"About as long as you." She counters. "You're an idiot if you don't think I haven't felt the heat of your lingering gazes, even during the moments when I'm not looking. How could I not? It's so hot it nearly singes my skin. You don't think I haven't noticed the buried emotion in your voice every time you speak to me? Nor the implicit desire in your silence, which is often just as loud as your tremulous words, I might add." She smiles faintly as she inches closer to me. "You don't think I don't feel the quake of your unrequited love in your touch? I feel it, Christian. I feel it every time you take my hand or touch my arm, my shoulder, or my face." The last comes as a whisper as she comes so close now that our mouths are only inches apart. "I have to do this." Her words come as a warning, but it's one I don't heed. She'd accused me earlier of allowing myself to become ensnared in Amy's heart. She's ensnaring me in hers now, in her heart and in her desire. She kisses me. I knew it was coming, but the act still floors me.

I quake now in her sudden embrace. I quake and grow weak under her desirous kiss. She only tightens her hold over me as her kiss becomes forceful, hungrily so. She kisses me like she's in the act of devouring my very soul. Her hands grip my naked flesh. They're not gripping my swimsuit. They're beneath it. No, it's flesh upon flesh, and her touch is sending my erection through the roof. I'm so hard I'm aching. Her fingers find my anus and I groan as she slips one inside me. The unexpected intrusion brings both pain and ecstasy and it's only seconds before I explode inside my swimsuit.

"I can't do this..." She pushes away from me, leaving me breathless and desperately hungry for me.

My cum is filling my swimsuit with its sticky warmth. It's also on her stomach and mine. I'd already been protruding through the waistband. The first shot got us both. The rest seeped out as it sank inside. The partial arousal remains though and the bulge is painfully obvious to us both.

"Alex, please." I begin to beg.

"I love you, Christian." She finally says the words.

"I love you, Alex." I confess for the first time. "I love you and I desperately need you." I'm pleading again. This time, quite shamefully so, I'm sad to say.

"You love Amy and Sarah. You're marrying Amy in a few months. She wears the ring you gave her." She begins to cry in earnest now.

I'm hurting her. I see that now. Yet, I can't help myself. I want her. I want her so bad I can taste it. Every fiber in my being calls out for her. My body craves hers. My heart beats for her. And yet, the thought of her in bed with Amy and Sarah...the imagery threatens to undo me totally, completely.

"I have to have you." I whisper and move towards her.

She doesn't resist me. She doesn't fight as I reach for her. I grab her by the arm and pull. It's like I'm outside myself now, watching this monster that love and lust have created. I pull her into me and kiss her as heatedly as she kissed me. It's my turn to heat her up and to turn her on, as she has done to me. It's my turn to make her explode in ecstasy.

"Christian..." She all but pleads but I shut her up with another kiss. As I devour her mouth, I pull at the strings that bind her top. It comes away with ease and her breasts now delightfully press into my chest. Screw being seen. I don't care, not at this point. Besides, nobody comes here to this remote spot in the woods. Nobody but the locals know of it and locals don't come here that often. It's too hard to get here and the hike is long and arduous. Fuck the bears too. They might actually learn something I tell myself as I yank her bottoms down, finally seeing this gorgeous body of hers in all its glory. Her mound is small and reflects the lightness of her golden hair. She's always wet. Her thighs glisten in the sun and it's not water from our swim either. I can smell it's not. It's pure feminine desire, nothing more, nothing less. "Christian, please..."

I cut her off as I slip my hand between her thighs and savor her warm wetness. She gasps as I slip a finger or two inside her. She grips me as I begin to work her, all the while intermittently kissing her between her whimpering and moaning. Before she comes, she works my swimsuit down and grips my exposed erection. I'm so hard and on the edge that I instantly release in her hands, coating her once more in my warm cum. This time she strokes me, releasing all that I have within me. Seconds later, she groans as the orgasm races through her, rocking her body.

"Christian." She whispers. "I want you."

"I want you too." I tell her as we part just enough for me to take in her now soiled body. She licks and sucks the cum off her fingers and then scrapes more off her stomach, and as if insatiable for more, she goes after what little of it that has seeped onto her thighs and legs.

"Damn!" I utter seeing just how much cum I released upon her. She's all but soaked in it and amazingly I'm still semi-aroused.

"Are you ok?" She asks. Tears still mar her face and eyes.

"I'm better than ok." I tell her.

"Good." She croaks as she moves to face me once more. She then kneels before me and take my cock once more in hand. "I'm going to enjoy this." She smiles faintly before swallowing my head. She runs her hot tongue over it's delicate skin and that alone nearly sends me into yet another impossibly overwhelming orgasm. I'm a guy. We're one-shot wonders. Okay, two shots at the most. There are no thirds, at least not for me. And yet, it doesn't take much from her tongue before I'm releasing a third time. It's nothing like the previous two, but it's enough for her to satisfy her. "I like the way you taste." She croons as she peers up at me with those irresistibly blue eyes of hers, which are now glazed over with heated desire. The lust between us is too much to bear.

I pull her up and bend her over a tree that had fallen long ago and that is now coated in soft, green moss. It's good enough for what I intend. She doesn't resist me as I squat down and savor the exquisite smell of her, that potent femineity that I've come to love since becoming Amy's and Sarah's lover.

"God, you smell good!" I smile at her before running my tongue over her delicate folds and that beautiful pink flesh between them.

She doesn't say anything. She doesn't need to. Her moans say it for her. The saltiness of her coats my tongue and my face. I even love the subtle smell of her anus. That's a smell I've long ago become accustomed to. Amy and Sarah both love the sixty-nine, which puts me in close proximity to their anuses. In addition, Sarah has taught me to overcome my reservations for edging. Now, it's nothing to run my tongue over their anuses. I don't think about it anymore. It's automatic and so will it be with Alex. I slip my fingers inside her as I work my way up to her moist anus. I allow saliva to drip upon the soft, delicate skin that is now pulsing in anticipation. She knows what's coming. We've talked about my growing fascination with anal stimulation enough. She knows what I like. She knows that I'll claim it eventually...when she's come to terms with our love and our desire for each other. Yes, one day, when she's ready, it'll be mine to love and pleasure at will.

I run my tongue around the rim of it as I press my fingers ever deeper insider her hungry pussy. My need grows exponentially. I have to fuck her, and soon. I dip my tongue past the rim and feel her shudder as it meets the center, the most tender part of it. I shuddered too when Sarah had done this to me the first time. I did it again when Amy took her turn. Hell, I still do it to this day...shudder like the anal virgin that I once was. It was even worse when they began to fuck me with their toy cocks.

What Alex doesn't know is that Amy and Sarah explored the limits of my sexual boundaries a few months ago. Sarah invited Adam, a friend of hers from Psychology class, over to meet us. Little had I known then that they'd planned it all out, that they'd schemed to assess the depths of my bisexual fantasies. That was my first time with another man. It was my first taste of a cock and the first time I had a real, throbbing cock inside me. Even now, I recall lying on my back with my legs parted wide and seeing his lean figure between them. I can still recall the smooth, creamy white skin of his chest and flat stomach as he stood over me. I remember the tuft of dark hair of his groin, the bed of hair from which his cock sprung. It was large, circumcised, and fortunately for me it was slender and not girthy like some other men I'd seen previously. It's amazing the details I can still bring to mind. I can even remember the way it had felt inside me, including the painful tightness as he'd pushed it deep and I mean deep too, deep enough that his body actually pressed into mine.

DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers
12