Christian's Scandalous Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers

I don't know why I'm thinking of him at this moment. I am grateful though, for I am hard once more and I'm more than ready to take Alex. I'm ready to give her the love she deserves.

"Christian." She pleads as I withdraw long enough to guide her to the only patch of grass there is in these woods. It's tall, but it'll serve nicely as a mattress for us. She doesn't fight me as I guide her onto her back and part her legs. "Please, I'm not on the pill."

"Would it be so bad if you have my baby?" I tell her.

My words shock us both. And yet, that doesn't stop me. She doesn't try to stop me either. The fear of pregnancy doesn't deter us from what we both want and need. Time is against us. The girls are no doubt wondering about us. If not, they will be soon enough and that means they'll be out looking for us. I have to claim her before they find us. That is all that's running through my mind. I have to claim Alex. I have to make her mine before she changes her mind and tries to resist. I can't take no from her. I love her too much for that. I'll never endure feigning friendship with her when all I want to do is to worship her every waking moment of every day. I've never been good at pretending or hiding my feelings. I couldn't with Amy. I can't with her.

"Christian." She whispers seconds before I sink into her, pressing my rock-hard erection deep within her. She's tight, but she gives and her body shudders once more, but more intensely now. Running my tongue over her anus is nothing compared to being this deep inside her. "Take me." She pleads.

"I will." I choke on my words.

It's my turn to shed tears. Damn, I've never been this emotional, not even with Amy and Sarah. I've never shed tears while making love to them. I have when Amy first professed her love for me, and again when Sarah did too. And yet, I've never cried while making love to them. They have on occasion. However, right now in this moment, Alex and I are both crying as we delve into this newfound love that's burning us up, threatening to render us to ashes. Our bodies become one as we lose ourselves into each other. Our hands embrace. Our fingers entangle. Her legs embrace my hips. Our stomachs slide against one another. I feel everything. Every part of my body is alive and bursting with stimulation. Something tells me she's feeling the same. I drive my body against her. She meets every movement, every thrust. We are truly one in this moment and ephemeral that moment is. It's over before we realize it. It's over long before I realize that I've released inside her, and I mean deep inside her. If we'd thought careless thoughts before, it's too late. The deed has been done. She either conceives or she doesn't. It's up to fate now. And yet, peering into her loving eyes, I realize that neither of us regrets this. Our love is real. A child will only seal that love forever.

"Christian." She says. Her gaze doesn't meet mine. Instead, she peers behind us. "Christian...." She tries to warn me.

I don't have to look to know that she's here. I turn to see her standing there, alone with tears in her eyes. It's then that I feel the pain that falls with each tear.

"Amy." I breathe.

I watch her turn and walk away. Within seconds, she's gone.

"It's done." She says.

I turn to her, trying to fathom her meaning through the fog of our lust. "It's over, isn't it?"

"I don't know, Christian." She says as tears mar my eyes again and as the pain of love's loss shoots through my heart. "It's hard to say with Amy. She's tolerated much already."

"But this?" I feel the tears again, falling down my face.

"Perhaps in time." She says but then takes me by the face. "She either accepts us or she doesn't. Whatever the outcome, Christian... I'm never letting you go."

"I'm yours." I manage and surrender to her arms.

Together, we lie in the grass and gaze upon the sky above. The sun is warm but it's rapidly sinking into the west. Soon, evening will fall upon us. We both know that we have a long hike back. And yet, neither of us dares to break our embrace. It's as if we move, the dream ends, and with it the love we feel for each other. I know it's a silly notion, and yet it's a real fear for us both. So, we continue to lie here, in this grass, and all the while I fall into dreaming. I dream of love. I dream of Amy. I dream of Sarah. I dream once more of their beautiful bodies in the bright sunlight, and of their arms.

"Christian."

Amy's voice stirs me. Am I still dreaming? I must be I tell myself, for I open my eyes and there she is, nude in the waning light of day. Sarah is beside her, nude as well.

"Amy?" I manage as I try to rise, but I'm still entangled with Alex. She holds me in place with a pained look.

"I know you love her." She tells me. "I've always known."

"Amy..." Alex starts to speak but Amy stops her.

"It's okay, Alex." Amy assures her with a loving smile.

"We've long anticipated our threesome becoming a foursome." Sarah explains. "That's why we set this up. We thought putting you together like this would do the job."

"Amy." I begin.

"Christian, it's ok to love her." Amy says. "I'm just hoping you'll come to love us too, Alex." She addresses her with glistening eyes.

Alex looks at me. She's torn with emotion. She's confused also. I can see that a part of her yearns to be with Amy and Sarah. She just needs a little encouragement. "It's ok." I whisper and seal my words with a kiss that is gentle, and yet full of amorous longing. "Give yourself to them." I whisper again.

"Please." Amy pleads as she gets on her knees beside Alex and begins to caress her face and neck. "I want you. I've always wanted you."

"Amy..." She begins but his cut off her Sarah's hands as they explore her legs and thighs.

"Let us love you." Sarah begs as she begins to kiss her inner thigh.

"Damn you both!" Alex curses them and kisses Amy hard before kissing Sarah. "You too are impossible." She breathes.

"I guess this means you're in for a one hell of a life, Christian." Ashley says with a bemused smile.

"The Scandalous life of Christian St. Claire." Alex whispers as surrenders to her two new lovers.

I find myself pondering her words as I stand now, watching the previously inconceivable play out before my very eyes. Never had I thought or even imagined that I could find love in such a remarkable fashion. Finding Amy had always seem to been fated to me. Finding love with Sarah too...well that had just been a miracle. Finding love with one woman is hard enough, impossible for some. Finding love with two had to be by divine decree. Then came Alex. With her, I found live in yet another form, the love of friendship. Before I knew it, that love had evolved into something far deeper. I'd been blind to it, and from what I've learn so had Alex. Amy and Sarah hadn't. They'd seen it and they'd acted, refusing to let unrequited love writher in the shadows of our ignorance.

Can a man have this much love in one lifetime? Is it right or just for him to do so? Is it tempting fate with this unearned love, this overindulgence in love's rewards? Only time will tell, or so I tell myself. Will I anger God and the powers that be in the universe if I take even more? I ponder this because Ashley is next to me, and she too has discarded her clothes. Her hands are upon me, wickedly exploring my body to dangerous affect. I'm hard and her stroking is only going to make me cum soon.

"Amy said I can have a taste." She tells me with a heated glint in her soft, blue-green eyes.

"She did, huh?" I can't help but smile as she squats before me and begins to run her tongue over my swollen head.

It's coated with precum again and she's enjoying the taste of it. "Let them have your heart, Christian." She peers up at me and continues to lick my head, which sends waves of pleasure shooting through me, taking my breath away as they do.

I look down at her beautiful face and run my hand through her long, ash blond hair. Her freckles are as endearing as ever before, even more so now that she's got my cock against her lips. "What do you want, then?" I ask between moans.

"I want to be your slut." She tells me.

"To be my slut entails just as deep a commitment as being my lover does." I warn her. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Amy and Sarah already told me your rules, Christian." She assures me with a wicked smile now. "Being your slut means that I'm yours too, and that you're the only man that touches me."

"Unless I say otherwise." I tell her.

God, I'm never this controlling, and yet I find it thrilling. This both shocks and scares me. And yet I set in my course now.

"There will be men?"

"Buckle up, girl." I tell her with a smile. "It's going to be one hell of a ride for us all." I then take her by the head and guide my throbbing cock to her ravenous mouth.

She doesn't hesitate. She takes it all in. I look to the three lovers on the grass. Alex is theirs now. I can see that she's surrendered her all to them. She peers up at me and grins. I return it before closing my eyes. I clear my mind and allow myself to savor the pleasure of Ashley's mouth in these brief moments we have left together. We need to reach the safety of the road before nightfall. These woods, even well known, are dangerous in the dark. And yet, the sense of urgency fades rapidly in the radiance of my orgasm. I release yet one more load on this day and like the good slut she aspires to be, she swallows it all.

DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers
12