Christie and the Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her relief, the woman above her began stroking Christie's slit, spreading more wetness from her gaping opening over her clit before flicking the ring there like a marble. Christie jumped at the startling sensation, causing the woman to laugh.

"God, she really is a slut," she moaned to her husband. "I just flicked her clit ring like a marble and she jumped like I'd branded her, but her tongue never quit inside me. You should see how wide open she is, desperate to be fucked, and leaking like she hasn't been fucked in months."

Christie's cheeks burned at the coarse description, but her tongue never faltered. Suddenly, she changed focus and instead dipped her head slightly to start tonguing the other woman's bean. Slowly at first, with broad strokes of the flat of her tongue, then more rapidly, with the point. She could feel the shudders of pleasure going through the blonde's body, and the rubbing at her own clit intensified in speed and pressure.

Without warning, Christie sucked hard on the clit above her, making the wife shriek in pleasure. Her knees clamped hard on Christie's head, and her weight came down on Christie's face. A warm and tangy flood came running out of the channel above, filling Christie's mouth with its taste. She drank it in, reveling in the ability to make the other woman cum so easily, and kept sucking and flicking the clit with her tongue until the other woman lurched off her.

"Enough!" The wife gasped. "God you're good at that!"

As she lay panting, the husband stood and circled the bed. Christie looked up at the ceiling and noticed a mirror there. She was able to keep watch on the husband out of one corner of her eye, even as she was able to take in her own wanton form. Her legs were splayed wide, and she could see a damp spot on the sheets beneath her ass where her own juices had leaked over her ass and down to the covers. Her clit was standing proudly at attention, aching to be stimulated, as were her nipples, with all three rings jutting out from their respective nubs.

Her face was shiny wet with the other woman's juices, the aroma of which still filled her nose, and the taste of which were still in her mouth. Christie licked around the outside of her teeth to gather it up, then around her mouth to get more. The man chuckled as he saw her doing so.

"Taste's good, doesn't she? Women can't get enough of her. Neither can I, for that matter," he informed Christie. "Let's see how you compare."

Christie felt the bed lurch as the man climbed onto it, directly between her legs. His tongue went straight for the nub at the cleft of her slit, tickling it's way from the base to the tip, his teeth catching and lightly pulling at the ring through the hood. Christie hissed a breathe of pleasure at the electric current that shot through her, her hands moving to her own breasts to stimulate them.

Within moments, she could feel an orgasm crescendoing, at the filthiness of being picked up for some random couple's pleasure, at the sensations of the man's expert tongue, and at her own hands. Before it could peak though, the man pulled back.

"When you cum will be for Tanya to decide," he chuckled. As the other woman rolled back on top of Christie, her body stretched out in the 69 position, Christie could feel but not see what she assumed to be the man's hardon sliding from her rectum to her clit. A set of fingers began to play with Christie again, nudging her back towards the top of the wave again.

"You can cum when I do," came Tanya's voice. Christie obediently stuck her tongue back out, lapping at the other woman to start building another orgasm for her, even as the man climbed from between her legs.

From her vantage point, Christie was able to watch as the phallus-coated in Christie's own juices-slid easily into the vagina of the other woman. Christie began to alternate between pleasuring the clit above her and the cock sliding in and out of the sexual orifice.

"She's tonguing my dick!" exclaimed the man to his wife. "God is she good with that thing."

The woman laughed shakily. "That's not all she's doing, she's got me almost ready to cum again by using it on my clit." Christie took encouragement from that, and sped up her licking, her hands reaching up and around to toy with the woman's anal sphincter.

A large, rough hand came down to play with her tit once the husband saw her doing so, and the woman moaned with pleasure. The fingers at Christie's gash became more insistent, even as the copulation above her intensified. She watched as the sack that had been dragging over her forehead began to contract, the man muscle sticking out above it also beginning to spasm. Her tongue became like that of a snake, flicking rapidly and lightly over Tanya's clit, until both parts of the married couple came at nearly the same time.

More quickly this time, Tanya climbed off Christie's mouth. "Too much," she gasped. The husband's cock flopped against Christie's face, and reflexively she began to tongue it, gathering up the mixed love juices of the couple.

"Cleanup on aisle 5 in progress," the man joked appreciatively as his hips moved around so that Christie could bathe his cock. He climbed on the bed, sliding her down as he did, so that he could slide himself directly into her welcoming mouth. Christie was grateful that her aching tongue could relax slightly inside her mouth, even as she worked it furiously around the penis inside it. It didn't take long for it to come back to life, and the man began thrusting slightly in and out of her throat.

"Go ahead honey, she's earned whatever you have left," Tanya said tiredly from next to them. The man climbed off and walked around to the bedstand at the other side of the bed, pulling out a drawer. For her part, Tanya opened the nightstand on her side, pulling out a vibrating wand. Switching it on low, she pressed it to Christie's pleasure nub, making small circles around it. Christie began to move her hips around, seeking more of the heavenly sensations, then felt an intrusion into her pussy. She recognized the greasy feeling of a condom encasing the man's cock.

She didn't have time to protest the disgusting feeling-she'd grown accustomed to bare cocks that her husband arranged for her-however. Tanya switched the vibrator to the next speed, and also began to play with Christie's nipples. The utterance that had sprung to Christie's lips turned into a gasp of pleasure, and the man began pounding in and out of her mercilessly.

It was the rough treatment she'd been needing after the orgasm denial she'd experienced only a short while before, although it felt like an eternity.

"Look at this cunt take your cock, honey," the woman crooned to her husband. "Such a slut, picked up at a bar, making me cum over and over again, and probably milking your cock for whatever it can get." Indeed, Christie's entire pelvic region was spasming in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around the man's waist, encouraging him to go faster and harder. She began to moan with lust, and Tanya flicked the wand up to its highest setting.

This was enough to push Christie over the edge, and she came with a wailing shriek. Her whole body convulsed, bucking hard against the man's cock and the woman's insistent wand pressed hard against her clit. The woman pulled hard on Christie's nipple, taking her to an even higher level and bringing another yell of pleasure.

The husband's thrusts became shorter and more forceful, until he too reached another orgasm. Once his pounding stopped, the woman withdrew the wand from Christie's clit, allowing her to come down. Tanya held the condom as her husband pulled out of Christie, making sure that not a drop spilled. She brought it to Christie's mouth, then tilted it. Christie understood that she was to drink it, and did, although she grimaced at the taste of the latex.

The woman noticed, and chuckled. "I know, I don't care for the taste of condoms myself," she confessed. "But it's hot to have a woman swallow it all the same. If we'd talked more earlier and could be sure you were safe, sometimes we play bareback all around. You were just too hot, and I couldn't keep my hands off you long enough to bring it up."

That said, Tanya reached over and kissed Christie deeply, her own tongue swirling inside Christie's mouth to taste the residue residing there. Now that they were all spent, a more tender side to the blonde wife came out. "Are you ok?" she asked. "I hope we didn't take too much advantage."

Christie gave a half laugh. "I enjoyed every second," was her own confession. "Well, almost. We usually play bareback too, but only after it's a guy that my husband has carefully researched and approved. I've only been with two other women, and he didn't say anything about me hooking up with them. So while you're safe," her eyes flickered to the husband, leaning on one arm across her body, "I may get in trouble for going a little too far."

At the look of concern crossing both the couple's faces, Christie winked conspiratorially. "I think I have a plan for getting around that though," she reassured them. "You'll just have to loan me your wife for a night," she said with a direct gaze at the husband. A surprised look passed between the two, then they laughed.

"Sure," he said. "Fair is fair. We had you, now you two can have her." The trio chatted as they cleaned up and called for an Uber to take Christie back to Sam's house so she could get her car. They remained casually naked while they waited, getting to know each other a bit. Tanya was a bank manager in the nearby city, while Steve, as the husband turned out to be, was the owner of a trucking company.

Christie related her own line of work as a nurse and nurse educator, and told them that her husband Chase was an business attorney. At that point, the ride was showing that it was waiting outside. The couple walked Christie to the car, with Tanya donning a robe before she accompanied Christie outside. However, she kept Christie's dress in her own hands. "Sluts leave naked, even ones as good as you," she winked teasingly as she opened the door, then handed Christie the dress.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This should be listed under the "queer" category. Yuck

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Its fun when garbage makes me laugh.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Felt like some part of the sequence was missing. How did she openly become a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Much better than the comments implied

Initially the writing style came across as odd, it didn’t flow very well and the language used in the story varied widely as well from different extremes, verbose to crass. Overuse of the word slut didn’t help either. Overall it was very erotic, your very harsh critics seem to have missed the point that both couples appear to be in open relationships.

I found a few weird things that impacted on the story, one was the supposedly gay bar; “Some of the guys-and several of the women-were a little handsy“

Surely if the patrons in a bar a groping members of the opposite sex, then it’s just a bar? Another odd thing was labelling the women as lesbians, surely there both just bisexual. Then there was the huge emphasis on using the terminology of slut/ whore. When men have casual sex they don’t get branded as sluts, so why put the label on women? It’s ridiculously judgemental, women are entitled to the same sexual freedoms as men.

RE: those who hate the concept of sex outside of marriage...

The category of “Loving Wives” covers a huge range of sexual activity with the occasional mention of husband/ wife. Whilst it can mean strictly monogamous it also includes positive and negative cuckolding (spelling?) or in other words where some or all parties are consenting and where some are non consenting. My personal preference for erotic stories are where all parties freely consent regardless of anything else that goes on in the story.

It’s because of the polar opposites included in this category that you can’t please all of the people all of the time. The epithet of if you don’t like it then don’t read it applies which is why I always endeavour to check the tags before reading so that I can avoid stories with content that is a hard limit for me. Try it, because it brings it’s own rewards. Nightmares and turn offs are avoided.

I don’t have strong religious views and see marriage as a social contract has the couple (or more) agreeing to love and care for each other. If the married parties decide on an open relationship then whatever they do with other people is pretty much the same as if they decide to use sex toys to give a boost to their sex lives. They love their husband/ wife but a random addition is just hot sex without any attachments, I’d rather have a real cock than a vibrator any day it doesn’t mean I love my husband less or that I’m in love with my vibrator. Obviously sexual attraction is required. It avoids the double standards bullshit of partners cheating on each other. In an open relationship it’s not cheating when all parties know and approve, it only works with absolute love and trust.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This needed much work.

You wrote as if abdicating from story telling to simply put random ideas on a page. I re-worked your opening paragraphs until I was fully disillusioned by your tedious effort. They follow this.

Don't drink and write.

One of Christie's nursing students who had graduated after the past semester was going to be married, and had asked Christie to be in the wedding party. Flattered, she'd agreed.

Other women among the wedding party had organized the bachelorette party. Christie knew some of the other women attending and chose her dress to be less the teacher and more a fun female. In a purple halter top dress, with a plunging neckline precluding a bra she finished her makeup and jewelry just as it was time to leave. She slipped on a pair of heels-also purple-and drove to bride to be house where most of the wedding party was waiting.

Sam had returned to nursing school after failing to force a living from her hopes of being an artist. The expectant young woman was one of the more conservatively dressed in her fake wedding dress. The other women had become friendly with each other on a superficial level during planning for the event, and ranged in age from early 20’s to late 30’s. Christie was among the older people, but blended in with the provocative dress.

They trooped out to a rented limo after it had pulled to the curb. Being relieved of driving responsibilities also released the women of drinking concerns. As was planned, the limo driver delivered them first to the gay club they'd decided upon. It allowed them to drink and have fun dancing without the constant groping a regular club could invite. The maid of honor had opened a bottle of champagne upon departing Sam’s. The bottle was finished as they pulled up to the club. It had been an hour's drive, and all were now giddy.

The atmosphere was upbeat, and they danced as a group, and often with people from outside their group. Christie caught sight of a taller blonde in a red dress. At first glance, the blonde seemed nervous at being alone in a gay bar. As the night progressed Christie took notice of the woman checking out other females in a sexually curious pattern. The red dress was easy to spot and the unknown blonde danced with many of the women from the wedding party.

The "girls" were all having a blast. Some club patrons were a little too inclined to touch them in unwelcome ways, but agreed it was better than a hetero club. Christie, however, didn't mind at all. She was actually becoming stimulated by a stranger groping her, and rarely discouraged it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories