Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 02

Story Info
Cindy has fun helping Brian clean up.
9k words
4.52
6.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one more kiss to the ball of the foot, Cindy sets the one she's holding down and smiles at Brian who has done the same with the other. She kisses her fingers, places them on his lips and tickles his chin before climbing over him to lie face to face on Christie.

"You didn't see that coming, dear?"

Christie let's out an adorably sexy giggle as she shakes her head 'No'. She is then smothered by another lip lock, which further adds to her disorientation before being let go.

Her struggle is real as she attempts to get up. Cindy only helps her a little by sitting up straight on Brian's chest and guides her leg over to one side. It's a good start but not enough as she simply oozes herself off the side of the bed and flops onto the floor. Laughter fills the air as she slowly gets back to her feet, clearly still riddled with the chills, and with a deep refreshing breath, she runs her fingers up through her hair with a huge smile on her face and saunters out of the room.

Cindy returns her attention to Brian, wiggling her tush with her back facing him. "Well done babe. Looks like we still make a great team."

He grins back.

She smiles and slides off to his left side as she turns around fully. "You know mine are next, right?" Caressing his face with the arch of her foot, "You made them just a tad jealous, so you're fixing that later."

"Can't have jealous feet now can we," he quietly replies with a quick peck to the side of her big toe. "Don't worry; I will see that it gets done."

"So glad we agree on that," leaning forward and kissing him on the tip of his nose, "because I wasn't really giving you a choice."

"Oh you're gonna be that way, huh?"

She chuckles seductively, "Yes sirree! Today I get to watch over you while she goes out to take care of some business, so I'll have some play time with you all to my own."

"Can't wait," he says, tapping her back on her nose with his finger. "What business is she taking care of?"

"Just stuff she needs to follow up on now that we're back in town. Nothing you need to worry about though." She lightly dances her fingers on his abs before getting up, "Just rest for now, I'm going to go make you something to eat."

As she leaves the room, he wants to get up and follow her out, but can't do any more than roll onto his side due to low energy. He thought he'd have more stamina, like from an adrenaline boost or something from what the ladies have done with him, but it's just not there.

Instead, he curls up on the bed with one leg still hanging off the side and gets comfortable enough to slip back into a snooze.

His dream starts playing off of his reality, and not long after he's out, his cat jumps up on the bed and makes its way over to him, nuzzling his arm and his head.

Brian can feel himself starting to tear up because he's happy to see him again, but also sad because he can't move his arms to pet or hold him.

"You're still gone, aren't you," he asks as the cat moves to the middle of the bed and lies down.

It meow's back, but in his dream state he hears, 'I'm always here. She'll tell you.'

"I still miss you though."

His little friend quietly purrs, looking out the window towards the light.

He feels the edge of the bed shift. This snaps him back to reality and he wakes up to see Cindy sitting next to him again.

"Here you go hun, a blended protein shake. It should give you some energy to keep up with me today."

When he sits up with a blank stare at the drink, she notices a wet streak running down the side of his face where a tear had come and gone.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

He barely looks her in the eye before looking back to the middle of the bed, sinking back down where he last visualized his cat.

"Dammit," he says into the blanket with a heavy, disappointed sigh.

"What is it?" resting her hand on his shoulder.

Trying to fight back more tears, he takes a few deep breaths before raising back up and keeps his head hung, "My cat was here....in my dream."

"Hey Christie?" Cindy calls out based on a hunch.

"Yeah?" she replies from the bathroom.

"Can you come here?"

Moments later, Christie enters the room, still trying to get her second ear ring in, and sees Cindy attempting to comfort Brian.

Looking at her with an inquisitive expression, Cindy asks, "I know your abilities are still recovering, but do you by chance...see...anything?"

Christie knows by the inflection that she's talking about spirits. Without a word, she looks around the room, but doesn't see anything at first. She sees Brian slumped over on the bed and slowly picks up on what he's feeling. Then out of the corner of her eye she sees a small figure at the window, sitting on the sill.

It's a cat. It looks at her and peacefully blinks its eyes once. It almost seems to smile at her as they look at each other.

She calmly smiles back.

Cindy watches her expression change as she stares blankly towards the window.

"Sweetie, was your kitty a tuxedo?" Christie asks Brian.

His head pops up, "What?" looking back at her.

"Your kitty, was he-"

"Don't," he says as he slowly gets up from the bed. "Honey, just don't. I know you're trying to help, but just let him stay in the past," he says approaching her.

From what she remembers about his nightmare, she understands why he'd try to refrain from bringing his friend up again.

"He misses you though," she says, "so he came to visit."

"Huh?" Brian replies dumbfounded. "What do you mean visit? He was just in my dream, so you're seeing the residual from that, right?"

"No, I see him now in the window."

Brian immediately turns to the window with hope, but doesn't see anything. Looking back at her, "You... you mean you see ghosts now?"

"I've been able to since before we met," she replies with a tiny smirk, "long story."

While this is new to him, having her specialties revealed isn't, and he's able to accept it rather easily.

After a pause in thought, "So, he's in the window, huh?" resisting the urge to look again as he knows he won't see anything. "In my dream," his tears starting to well, "he was looking up at it."

Christie's throat tenses up as well, making for a hard swallow as she looks in the window's direction, "He's a handsome boy. He visits in your dreams because he knows that's the only way you can see him," returning her focus to him and caressing his cheek softly with her hand.

He breaks down again, sinking to his knees and leaning into her waist, embracing her thighs and forcing her grab onto the door frame to remain standing.

Cindy sets his drink on the dresser beside him and kneels down with him on the floor, also giving Christie more to brace herself with as she's slightly off balance with him holding her legs.

Neither of them push him to release his hold nor to have him sit back on the bed, they just let him get his pain out.

Christie gently runs her fingers through his hair again to sooth him as he continues to rest his head against her midsection with Cindy resting her head on his shoulder and rubbing his back. When she looks back at the window, his cat is gone.

It takes a few minutes, but he eventually pulls himself together.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess," he says with a sniff, wiping his face free of tears and loosening his hold on his lady's legs.

"It's ok sweetie, really," she replies, somehow managing avoid tears of her own this time.

He looks up, "Is he still here?"

"I don't see him right now, but I get the feeling that he's always here."

He closes his eyes, "That's what he said in the dream," resting his forehead against her thigh as he sits back onto his legs.

"You weren't kidding when you said he was a good companion," Cindy says, hoping to lighten the mood again.

He smiles subtly, "Yeah."

"Here," grabbing his glass off the dresser and presenting it to him, "have a drink."

He takes a few slow sips, calming down more between each one, and starts to pay attention to his surroundings again.

The first thing that registers to him is that Christie is standing right in front of him partially dressed for her venture, making him wonder how long he was asleep. She doesn't have her shoes on yet, so her curves catch his eye rather quickly being that they are accentuated with a black, knee-length skirt, dark nylons, and her black lacey bra.

He takes a deep breath to let that sink in and sits back against the bed.

"I should get back to getting ready," Christie says, smiling down at him as she turns back to the hallway. "And thanks for that," she tells Cindy in regards to the spiritual refreshment.

"Hey," Brian calls to her as she makes it halfway back to the bathroom, "you look, um......wow!"

That returns a big smile to her face and adds a spring in her step as she takes the last few on her tip toes. Once through the door, she teasingly pops her foot out and wiggles her toes before disappearing completely.

He smiles to himself briefly before returning his attention to Cindy.

"How long was I out?" he asks.

"Almost two hours."

"Serious?" he replies, bug-eyed. "That dream seemed like only minutes."

"Yeah. She and I had our showers, breakfast, she did some meditation to work on her abilities, and I finished up some paperwork for our next big project." She plays with his hair a little, "Then I made your drink and brought it in to you."

"Good thing I wasn't starving, huh?" he sasses her with a grin.

"Sorry," she says with a distorted yet sympathetic smile.

He strokes her cheek with his finger as he leans in for a kiss, "No harm, no foul."

"I certainly hope not," she replies, laughing as she hugs him.

It lasts about a minute before she gets back up to her seat on the bed, letting him remain on the floor.

As he finishes up his drink, his thoughts dwell on his dream, how much time shifted, how Christie was able to see his cat's ghost, and whether or not any of this has to do with him landing on his head earlier.

The thoughts come to a halt when he feels Cindy's foot graze his arm. He looks over at it, then up to her face. It doesn't appear as though she's trying to get his attention, she's just sitting close enough that her foot hits him as she crosses her leg.

She's partially distracted by her own thoughts, but smiles at him again once they make eye contact.

"Thank you," he says.

"For what?"

"For being patient with me. Things never used to be like this," circling his hand around his face, "me being a mess and all."

"Of course I'm patient with you, we're a team. This is just a little bump in the road."

"Maybe a bump in your road. Mine has potholes and a crater that I fell into."

Cindy giggles, "Yeah, and Christie and I are going to help you fix it, so don't sweat it."

"Well, it helps me feel better to give thanks for what I appreciate, and I appreciate your patience."

"Well then you are very welcome," ruffling his hair again followed by a kiss on the cheek. "Speaking of which, since you're down there, how about you lay back and let me really give you something to feel thankful for?"

In the moment, her offer catches him off guard and he can't think of an adequate response quick enough so he just smiles back.

Adjusting herself slightly on the side of the bed, she gives him a moment to get comfortable on the rug that's between him and the carpeted floor. She then rests both her soft soles on his chest and gently scrunches her toes against him.

The reality of having him under her feet in this manner again keeps her smile going, and she takes her time to allow the impression of his thin-toned form to register.

For him, the massage he's receiving on his pectoral muscles helps him breathe deeper easier, and if it weren't due to the sight of her incredible legs, he could be lulled back into a relaxing nap. Since that's not the case, he gives her a massage back on her calves for a few minutes, and afterwards pulls her left foot up for a kiss.

"Let's ease that jealousy shall we," he says.

She nibbles her lip with anticipation.

He kisses her sole and heel a few times before licking his way to her toes, kissing each one lightly before complimenting them with a gentle suck.

She moans from chills shooting up her body, and her eyes cross as the sensation quickly overwhelms her. Unlike Christie's similar reaction, this is no surprise to her as her feet have always been sensitive to this kind of treatment.

"Mmmy my my! Looks like somebody's feeling better, yes?" Christie asks, observing them as she returns to the room.

Cindy smiles up at her, partially covering her face with her hand from trying to correct her eye sight.

Brian, however, nearly stops what he's doing when he sees her.

The red blouse she has on is a fancy one that shimmer's a vibrant red from one angle and dark red from another, a show-stopper for sure. Along with the rest of what she's wearing, Christie is an absolute stunning sight for him to behold.

He is speechless as he looks up at her. Even Cindy wiggling her toes on his mouth barely breaks his focus. He almost forgets to breathe when Christie lightly strokes his cheek and jawline with her nyloned toes.

"You know mister, you're making it incredibly difficult to leave now," she purrs as she smiles down at him and takes a couple steps along his side. Leaning against the dresser, she places her right foot across his stomach.

"Uh huh," he mumbles.

His distraction helps Cindy get her vision to straighten out faster, after which she gets his attention back.

"Hey," tapping his lips with her toes, "I didn't say you could stop."

"But...she's so...well...look at her! Like seriously, wow!"

She gives her lady a sassy smirk of approval, then forces her toes into his mouth. "Do you mind?" she quips at her.

"What," Christie laughs. "You started this; I just came in to get my heels. But, now that our man is down where we love him, how can I resist stepping on that sexy, flat belly!" wiggling her foot on him.

The feeling of her cool, nylon-clad sole against his warm skin triggers Brian to inhale and simultaneously suck hard on Cindy's toes, forcing a chirp of a moan out of her.

"Luckily for me, you just happen to be in my way of the closet," Christie teases him, doing everything in her power to contain her excitement as she slides her foot back and forth over his stomach a couple times before stepping up full weight, lightly walking in place as she braces the dresser behind her.

Just like the first time she walked on him years ago, Brian gets butterflies in his stomach as she moves about. He can tell she feels a little different weight wise, but isn't sure if it's because of his diminished tolerance, or if she actually weighs more, but either way, he's relieved that what she's doing still doesn't hurt.

Through the grapevine of reactions, Cindy is getting a sensory overload once again due to her toes being mercilessly sucked on. To spare her sanity for the time being, she pulls them free and resorts to smothering his face with both feet, giving her a chance to catch her breath.

Christie has a permanent smile plastered across her pretty face as she kneads his abs with her toes and the balls of her feet, triggering swishing noises with each step she makes. She sees the lump in his shorts twitching from her efforts and knows if she lets her toes go exploring in there, he's going to lose it.

Cindy sees it too and smiles at her.

Putting on the most adorable pouty face, Christie softly whimpers as she wants to relieve him, but doesn't want to mess up her nylons for her outing. If this had happened after she came home for the day, she'd have no reservations what-so-ever.

Banging her fist on the dresser, she reluctantly turns on his stomach and lets her toes slide effortlessly under his shorts, rubbing both sides of his bare member and adjusting its position to lay flat against his abs. She can tell he's getting close because she feels his gut sink in under her feet. As much as she wants to finish him off, she scrunches her toes gently up his shaft, pulls her foot out and steps down between his legs.

She looks back to Cindy, still with a pouty smile and winks at her.

Brian inhales deeply between Cindy's toes, then slightly turns his head to free his lips, "Ooohhh damn you, love! Why do you have to be such a tease?!"

Christie lets out an exasperated cackle, "Oh you have no idea!"

Cindy turns his head back with her toes and continues playfully smothering him as Christie reaches into the closet for her shoes.

Once she grabs them, she turns and walks right back up between his legs, sliding her foot up his member again as she steps onto his stomach, then up to his chest and parks it there briefly to give her lady a sweet kiss.

"You owe me big for this," she whispers with one more peck. She then steps off, puts a kiss on her fingers, and waves them at Brian as she heads out of the room.

Cindy smiles at her until she's out of eyesight, then returns her attention to her guy, moving one foot up onto his forehead and the other onto his chest so that he can see and speak.

Catching his breath with the ultimate set of blue balls, he asks, "Why'd she stop?"

"She'll be late for her appointment if she doesn't leave now. Besides, those bankers aren't going to fix shit themselves," she replies, scrunching her toes on him again.

"Bankers? What, is she going to go give them blue balls too?"

Cindy cracks up!

"No! And don't worry, yours won't be blue for much longer," she tells him with a soft poke to his stomach with her toes. "Stay put, I'll be right back," she says as she gets up and walks out.

Brian gets a moment to steady his senses, catching his breath and rubbing his face with both hands to try and release some of the mental tension Christie left him with. He hears something land on the bed, and when he uncovers his face, he sees Cindy already standing by his head with her hand resting on the dresser.

"So I can walk on you too, right?" she asks with a sexy smirk.

"Absolutely. You know I'd never tell you No," he replies, resting his arms by his side.

"Yay," she quietly cheers to herself.

She positions herself facing the dresser with him between it and her feet before stepping on his chest with one foot.

"Just let me know if you have any problems," she tells him before stepping up full weight.

Most of his upper back and shoulder joints pop under her first few steps followed by a few stragglers as he exhales and relaxes.

"Sounds like someone is at Heaven's doorstep," she says with a couple light hops to check for any stubborn ones.

"Oh yeah," he moans. "I've needed that for the longest time now."

As she walks in place, he finds it much easier to breathe, giving him the impression that she's just a tad lighter than before; still heavier than Christie now, but not by much. Again, he can't tell how true this is because of his physical status, so he mentally shrugs it off.

She caresses his face lovingly with her right foot, letting him breathe between her toes and give them kisses in return. As much as she loves it, it has to be cut short or her legs will turn to jello before she's done with him. Keeping a slow pace going, she listens for any kind of struggle in his breathing pattern, and there is some after several minutes.

It's coming out a lot sooner than she remembers considering his performance from years back, but she knows he'll hold out to the bitter end for her as he's proven to be as stubborn as his back.

It doesn't sink in how much she's affecting him until she shifts her weight to his stomach. With one foot each on his chest and abs, his breathing eventually evens out.

"You alright down there?" she asks as she keeps an eye on him with every step.

"Yeah," he replies.

With most of her weight still on his chest, and having his abs pawed at by her toes, he thinks to himself. He can't recall the last time she actually asked if he was ok while being gentle on him. It was usually after a good jumping frenzy that she'd stop for a breather and observe his body language to judge if he was ok, before starting up again. When she did something gentle like she is now, she'd keep going without a worry in the world, so the fact that she's saying anything to him now really catches his attention.