Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her change in position breaks him of that train of thought as her toes work their way under his shorts, playing with him a little before putting her weight on that foot and bringing the other to rest next to it.

She can definitely feel the difference in his stomach; like Christie said last night, he's solid, but squishy. It is a lot easier to sink into now, and his shorts clear further than when he had more weight on him. She smiles at the realization that the clearance gives her feet more room to play, and with that in mind, her toes wiggle playfully on either side of his stiffened organ as well as slide over the top of it, causing him to inhale and moan in response.

He caresses her legs up the front and back down her calves as her feet squish his guts around and make it a challenge to catch his breath, only adding to the intensity.

Considering how much he was worked up by the ladies earlier, it's ridiculously easy to bring him to the edge again. With a firm but gentle press of her toes into his nuts, an ecstatic shockwave runs throughout his body that turns him to mush beneath her! She relentlessly milks him for all he's worth as a mess forms on and around her talented feet. After a few good twitches and a final pop in his lower back, he's done.

She turns to have a seat on the bed and keeps her feet on his waist and lower abs, throwing a towel down for him as he recovers from his euphoric daze.

"Told ya they wouldn't be blue for long," she says, nibbling her lip again.

He barely acknowledges her with a smile as he catches his breath. Slowly collecting himself yet again, he starts cleaning up enough to free her feet of the mess she made.

With a sigh of satisfaction, he asks, "Your feet aren't jealous anymore, are they?"

"Mm, not as much," she teases, lightly bouncing her toes on his stomach, "but that doesn't mean you can't continue pleasing them throughout the day."

"Hm, this is true," he says, setting the towel off to the side to be washed later. "So what are we going to do for you then?"

She leans over towards him smiling, "Surprise me."

Her response makes him blush.

"Until then, let's work on getting you cleaned up," tickling his chin.

His eyes widen for a second. "I was gonna bathe after this, I swear."

Rolling her eyes, "That's a given, but I was thinking of a haircut, silly."

"Oh."

"Yeah. C'mon," tapping her feet lightly up his chest and onto the floor before getting up from the bed.

He tries to get up, but finds it difficult to even roll over. As the trampling didn't cause any pain, this struggle confuses him.

Cindy sees this and the reality of his diminished stamina sets in as she tries to help him up.

They come to find out that he can't stand up. He's not paralyzed at the waist by any means as he can still move around on his knees, but for some reason, he can't put any weight on his lower legs and feet. It's like they've gone numb, although he still gets feedback when he grips them.

"I didn't mean to cripple you," Cindy says, worried that she may have actually hurt him more than he's letting on.

"Don't worry, I'll manage," he tells her as he slowly starts crawling out of the room. "I guess its hands and knees for now."

Cindy follows him into the bathroom and lets him climb his way into the tub, repressing a giggle when he flops into it awkwardly. She sets the water temperature for him and places a towel nearby.

"Just relax babe. I'll check in and help you out when you're ready."

Sighing in defeat, "Thanks love," he says with little eye contact.

She caresses his cheek with her hand before getting back to her feet and letting him be.

Once she's out of sight, he leans his head against the edge with a slight sense of shame returning in the back of his mind. As he said earlier following the cat dream, he appreciates the help, and he means it, but he simultaneously hates that he needs it this much. The thought of becoming a burden nags at him, and he feels that if his legs keep this up, that's what he's going to be.

As the tub fills up, he puts more effort into pulling himself around with his arms, and eventually shuts the water off. Coming to rest on his knees, his habits of the homeless life kick in again. He remembers it as though he's sitting near the river, or on a sandbar, and cleaning up as best he can before getting his hair wet. It's at that moment he remembers that he still has his shorts on.

"Nuts," he mumbles to himself.

He takes his time to readjust in order to remove them. As he rings the water out, Cindy comes back to check on him as promised.

"How you doing in here?"

"Just freaking dandy," he says with a deadpan frown, holding his arm out and letting his shorts fall to the floor.

"Awww," she pouts teasingly, "what happened to that post-nut clarity you used to brag about?"

"I wouldn't have the foggiest notion of what you're talking about."

"Uh huh, sure you wouldn't," she says, putting the lid down on the toilet and taking a seat. "How are your legs?"

"I um....I don't know. Still useless I guess. I haven't really tried to do anything with them yet, but getting those off was probably harder than it needed to be," referring to his soaked clothing.

She smiles, unsure why imagining him struggling to get them off seems funny, but his expression when she walked in may have something to do with it.

He catches onto her smile after a double-take. "What?"

"Nothing," dismissing him with a wave, but still resorting to covering her grin with her fingers.

The longer he looks at her, the harder she finds it to hold back the urge to snicker at him. Out of the corner of her eye, she spots a bubble bath bottle and grabs it, pouring some in between his legs.

"What's this?" he asks.

"It'll help you relax," she replies, keeping an eye on the amount going in.

Glancing at the label, "Oh how nice, I'm gonna smell like flowers now."

A harsh fit of laughter finally escapes her lips, "It's better than smelling like a species of fungus though, right?" popping the cap closed.

Unmoved by her witticism's, he raises his arm out of the water and flicks the lingering droplets at her with his middle finger.

An actual switch may as well have been flipped by him because she goes from charming and sweet to mildly ruthless in an instant. With a stern grin, she slowly slides off the toilet lid, takes hold of his manhood and pulls up, causing him to slide below the waterline.

After popping back up and wiping the wet hair from his face, he sees her smiling prominently at him again. It's her own pseudo-innocent one she makes when she wonders if he's learned his lesson or not.

"What happened to helping me relax?" he asks in huff.

"Flip me off again and I'll stir the bubble bath with you next time."

"Like hell you will," he says before reaching out, gaining purchase under her arms and pulling her into the tub with him.

She squeals in shock as she lands in the water; the randomness reinvigorating her laughter, even through her playful hits against him for pulling her in. He laughs along with her, catching her wrists to muffle her blows and cooling her off further by pulling her into a kiss.

"You're still an asshole," she mumbles through their lip lock.

"Yeah, I know, I learned from the best," he mumbles back, smiling.

She smiles too, letting out a tiny bit more aggression by clamping her hand onto his neck, bracing herself with her foot against the faucet end of the tub, and forcing him back the opposite way, resuming her kiss as she settles on him.

With her smooth thigh resting between his legs, she feels his arousal growing again as she rubs against it, using the soapy water to her advantage.

"Can't stay mad for long, can you," he moans, massaging from her lower back down to her thigh.

She laughs with a kiss to the side of his neck. "It's not like I haven't missed you for two years." Nibbling along his jaw, "So yeah, you could say you're getting off easy this time."

"I was gonna say, I..." pausing from the chills her affection is giving him, "...I, um," nuzzling his face against hers to back her off so he can finish his thought, "I don't remember you being this easy to win over," laying his head back with a thud.

She giggles with a moan as she softly sucks on his neck with each kiss, making her way to his ear. "You still won me over though," sucking on his lobe.

"You needed a win," he says, closing his eyes.

"And yet for some reason you think you don't deserve one now. Funny, huh?"

"Yeah, well if you were on the streets for a year and a half, your perception on things would change too."

Trying not to let it get to her this time, she pecks him lightly along his cheek a couple times and then passionately smolders his lips, hoping to ease his worries.

"We'll just have to change that perception back then," she says, massaging his hair with her soapy fingers.

He grins in relief, thinking about how things were before. A slight adjustment in her position gets him to look upon the rest of her lovely figure, and along with the bubbles crackling, a memory is triggered.

"You remember that time we had in the jacuzzi?"

She smirks to herself from having this talk with Christie last night. "We had many," she says, "Which one were you thinking of?"

"The first time the three of us were in it together," he replies, running his finger over her lower lip, "our christening, if you will."

"Oh, that time," holding his hand still and kissing several fingers at once. "Yeah I remember it. Why?"

"This," hinting at their orientation in the water with his eyes, "reminds me of that." He lays a soft kiss on her lips. "I remember Christie turning the thermostat off because of how hot things were getting between all of us."

"Mmhmm, and?" running her hand over his torso and down between their legs.

"And....come to think of it, you two made it to where I couldn't walk then too. Remember?"

"We were just having a little fun," she replies, nibbling her lip innocently.

"Yeah. A little fun with your feet," he says while squeezing her thigh since he can't reach either foot, "a little fun with your hands," gripping hers as she maintains her hold on him, "and a little fun with your lips....both sets of them," turning his hand upside down and taking hold of her between the legs.

A gasp followed by a moan escapes her lips and her eyes roll up as they close. His hand can only do so much through her cotton pajama shorts; nevertheless, it motivates her to grip him tighter.

"If we weren't in this tub, I'd give you both sets right now," she moans, kissing him again and sucking on his lip.

"Mm! Yowza," he mumbles out the corner of his mouth. After his lip is released, "You know she's going to, um....punish you....for starting without her, right?"

Giggling seductively, "I wouldn't be her lady if I didn't love her punishments too. I'm not worried," opening the drain by grabbing the lever with her toes.

She cups water in her hand to clear off the suds left behind, straddling him once his waist is clean, and continuing with washing off more as she grinds herself against his moderately stiffened member.

"Going for full paralyzation, huh?" he asks.

She lovingly smiles back, lifts herself up slightly to pull at the slack on the inside of her shorts, and slowly lowers herself back down onto him.

They both get a jolt from her warmth enveloping his erection, something they have both been craving for years. She holds him by the neck again in one hand and the minimal amount of air forces him to tense up and hit the sweet spot that she loves. Her sultry moans fill the air as he takes hold of her hips and guides her into firm thrusts.

Sadly, due to already having a release earlier, he doesn't remain hard for too long, and with a full understanding of this, she rides him out as long as she can.

"So much for the tub slowing you down," he says, slightly winded while grinning.

"This isn't what I meant," she purrs, leaning over for a kiss.

"It's not?"

She smiles again, removes her top and rings it out over him before dropping it outside the tub near his undies. With her hands back on his chest, she slowly pulls herself off of him and stands up, placing her foot on his chest to hold him down as she turns on the shower behind her -- not full blast, but enough to trickle down her back and allow her leg to guide the water over the remaining suds.

Not to be one to complain about the view, he sinks down and lies flat in the tub as his torso gets a lovely massage from each foot independently at first, then by both as she leans over, braces the sides, and stands on him.

The way her eyes lock on, plus the added bonus of her smile from enjoying her half-weighted steps, gets him to rise to a noticeable level once again. She uses her arches to caress from his cheeks, down his sides, and against his manhood, letting her toes sink into his stomach as she teases a foot-job. However, her goal of getting the rest of the bubbles off him is complete, so she steps down between his legs and shuts off the shower.

He watches intently as she pushes her soaked shorts down, gets to see her prize for a split second, and then is abruptly cut off from the view when she tosses them at his face.

In the short time it takes him to react and clear them away, she hops out and covers up with her towel.

"Coming?" she asks, smiling.

Following a mildly disgruntled huff, "I will get you for that."

She laughs and keeps an eye on him as he attempts to stand on his own.

He braces the sides and lifts himself to his feet, however, once on them his legs are shaky like a baby giraffe's.

With her towel now secured, she grabs his and wraps it around him as she provides support for him to step out of the tub. He stumbles against her and is caught in a hug as she guides them back to the counter together, letting his chin rest on her shoulder.

Since they are about the same height, he is not hunched over much at all, and due to the orientation of her towel, it's easy for him to snake his way through it and tease her with a blunt poke.

"Told ya I'd get you," he whispers, smiling to himself as she moans with laughter.

Using her towel to dry his front, she uses his to take care of his back; swaying side to side, as if they were in a slow dance, to dab up the moisture between them. She risks him not being able to stand under his own strength by bunching up his towel around his neck and caressing his face lovingly on either side as she lays a soft kiss on him.

While it gives him a slight heart rate bump, he still feels himself sinking down and relies on friction against her to keep him up.

Giving him a few more quick pecks to wrap things up, she then puts his arm over her shoulders and slowly walks him out to the dining room portion of the kitchen.

"Sit," she says, pulling a chair out from the table and turning it around.

He braces the back and the seat simultaneously to ensure that he lands on his mark.

"So....George," she says smirking at her own joke as she sets his towel over his lap, "are you ready to get this jungle off your head?"

"Sure....Ursula," pushing his towel under his legs so that he doesn't stick to the chair.

"Does that make Christie your 'Jane' then since she called you Tarzan?" she asks, grabbing another towel and her styling kit.

"She's just Christie. She has no equal."

"Mm, ain't that the truth," plugging in the shaver and draping the second towel over his shoulders from front to back. "But does that mean George's Ursula is my equal then?"

"Would you rather be a sea urchin?"

Snapping the shaver on, "Choose your next words wisely, sir," smirking mischievously.

"What," he replies, eyeing the tool briefly, "you started it."

"But do you really want me to finish it?" letting the shaver slip out of her hand and bringing it to a stop by the cord mere inches from him.

"Ah hey, hey! Watch out for the tree!"

Giggling, "Answer the question."

"Uuhhh," he says, trying to remember the initial one since she has now asked two, "yeah, sure. I guess she could be. You're both blonde, both sexy, both supportive."

"Hm. Good answer," yanking the buzzer back into her hand.

She walks around behind him, but she's not done messing around.

With a swipe up the back of his head, she announces, "Voilà! Done!"

"Haw, haw," he quips.

Following a few more passes, "Oh, found a bug!"

Despite his annoyed protest and a smack to her leg, she keeps this up until most of the long hair is gone.

Her playful nature subsides once she gets to trimming and adding the finishing touches, making sure he looks his absolute best. She also knows Christie will comment on it later, so the extra effort is something she takes pride in.

"Ok, now you're done for real," she tells him, removing the towel that caught most of the clippings and handing him a mirror.

"Whoa," he says, checking out his reflection, "so nice to see that time on the streets removed with just a simple thing like a haircut."

She smiles as she leans against his shoulder with her arm around him, "You like?"

"I do, very much so. Thank you."

"You are very welcome, Shnookums," holding him by the jaw and jiggling his head side to side before giving him a kiss.

Her phone jingles on the island counter from a text message.

The message is from Christie. It reads, "C6! We're celebrating, but keep it hush-hush!"

'C6' is short for 'Code 6' and is a dress code the ladies made up. 'Code Zero', or 'CZ' to them, is the equivalent of shopping at Wal-Mart with pajama's and little to no make-up on, whereas 'Code 9' is the equivalent to a top tier meeting with a movie star -- as in 'Dress to the Nine's'. 'Code 6' is considered semi-formal.

Cindy replies, "But you are already dressed for C8."

"Don't worry about me, just be ready. Remember, hush-hush."

"He still needs new clothes!"

"Then go get him some!"

"He's having trouble walking."

A pause follows; a typical implication that Christie is exercising her gift.

"It's a few tensed up muscles....you naughty thing. Walk on his back to pop it in the other direction and massage his calves, he'll be fine."

Cindy smirks to herself. "We can be out of the house in 30, but he'll be going commando."

"More to play with when you two get back. =D"

"Getting clothes will remedy that though, won't it?"

"Never stopped me before. Enough chit chat. Go!"

"You think you'll be able to get yourself dressed?" she asks Brian, glancing at his legs.

"Yeah?" he replies in a confused tone at first, then catches on to her eye line. "Might be a little slow at it, but I can do it. Why?"

"Your clothes are in the dryer," she says, heading off to the bedroom. "Try your best, and holler if you need anything."

"Oh. Um...ok," awkwardly setting the mirror on the table behind him.

He tries to stand up normally, but finds that his lower legs are still giving him problems and plops back down on the seat. The towel that was lying across his lap is now on the floor over his feet. He figures since his goal is the dryer, a mere twelve feet in front of him, he'll free-ball it over there by way of support from the main counter.

In the time that it takes him to figure this out and get moving, Cindy has already slipped into the lower half of her attire. She tries to keep an ear open for audible cues of his progress, such as the chair moving or the dryer door opening, but somehow misses both.

Out of nowhere the silence is broken and she hears, "You got the green out!"

The timing and randomness makes her laugh to herself, rolling her eyes as she puts on her top. After a few more minutes of touching up her look for the day, she grabs her shoes and heads back out.