Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 03

Story Info
Christie reveals the truth about Brian's property.
9k words
4.59
5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thanks for her efforts are returned by burying his face against her neck, and she revels in the moment with her arms around his head, letting her fingers run against his shaven hair.

"Feel better?" she asks in a whisper.

He moans and massages her neck with gentle sucking.

"You ready to go shopping?"

Taking a deep breath, "Since I'm not doomed to the floor this time, sure," he replies.

Snickering at him, "Go get your shirt on then," kissing his lips before letting him go.

He smiles and heads to the dryer to retrieve his shirt as she takes a seat on the couch again to slip her shoes on. He makes his way back, buttoning up his shirt while she secures her shoe straps.

Glancing at his status, she doesn't see any problem right away.

"Your shirt looks fine hun. What button did you think was missing?" she asks.

"One of the top ones," he says, holding up the spot where one is absent.

"Oh geeze! It's not even a super important one!" she giggles. "You look fine without it," she adds, standing up to adjust his collar.

"Well I wasn't exactly aware of the fact that I'd be getting new clothes today, so I was trying to keep it together."

"I see. Well, that's why we're going to fix it, right now in fact." Patting him on the chest, "Come on, get your shoes on."

"George missing butt flap," he says slipping into his loose shoes effortlessly.

"What?" she replies with a confused look.

"Butt flap," pointing at his waist. "My undies are M-I-A."

"And this is bothering you now? You went from the dryer to the floor and back to your feet without it being a problem."

He recalls her point briefly, but still shrugs his shoulders as though wondering what should be done about it.

"We'll get you a new....butt flap," she says laughing, turning him towards the door. "God, you are seriously the biggest dork sometimes," grabbing her keys and mini purse and following him out.

"Ahhh-hah, this feels so weird," he says, pulling awkwardly at the crotch of his pants on his way to the car.

"I thought you got used to living on the wild side," she calls back to him, unlocking the doors with her key fob.

"Well yeah, kinda, but the boys aren't used to flapping about in the wind like this."

She smiles, "I think they'll live," she says getting in.

Following suit on the passenger side, Brian feels unusually violated by his clothing as it rides up on him the more he tries to relax in the seat.

During the drive, he randomly fidgets around, which Cindy can't help but notice.

"You ok over there?" she asks.

"My pants are flossing my crack," he replies, subtly lifting himself off the seat.

After a good laugh, "Just sit still! You're making it worse by moving."

She continues to see him twitch out of the corner of her eye as their trip progresses and decides to take matters into her own hand, literally.

Without warning, she reaches over and grabs him between the legs and forces him against the seat. "I said, sit still!"

She's not gripping tight enough to make him scream, but she does have his full attention, and he does remain still until they reach their destination.

"See? Not so bad now was it?"

"No thanks to your persuasive grip," he sasses her, pulling her hand from him.

"You liked it, don't lie," she teases back.

He grins, blushing slightly before getting out of the car, giving his pants another tug once he stands up straight.

Once in the store, he heads straight for the underwear aisle with as much haste as his legs will allow. Being a guy, he grabs the first thing he sees that he knows will fit and hugs it dearly.

"Ahhh, butt flap....in a ten-pack! Relief has never looked so good," he says to the package.

Cindy smiles as she catches the double meaning. "Would you two like to be alone for a minute?"

He chuckles along with her, "Har-de-har...no."

They continue browsing and she finds it a little strange how he holds it close, as though he's concerned about losing it. Following him around, she notices that he only picks up one shirt and a set of pants and inquires about it.

"Is that all you're going to get?"

"Well, I wasn't planning on staying this thin forever."

"Mm, makes sense I suppose, but why not give yourself a few options anyway? We can always donate them when you grow out of them."

Glancing at what he's chosen so far, "If you say so." After a brief thought, "Maybe you can help me look then. Perhaps find something you'd like to walk on?"

She smirks a little and leans in close, "You don't need clothes for what I like to walk on. Thought I made that clear in the bathroom."

"Ok, fine. Let me rephrase that then. Help me with finding something for walking on me in public. You and Christie can't walk on me everywhere with minimal clothes."

"Oh really?" she asks, raising an eyebrow along with a curious grin.

Brian pauses for a second, recalling what he just said. "Ok, you can, but you know what I mean. Just help me look."

Amused with how he's stumbling over his words, she giggles, "Don't worry, I got this."

She proceeds to pick out several different types of shirts, pants, shorts, and any other seasonal stuff that may suit him for the time being, then leads him over to the fitting rooms.

Sifting through her selections, she sets a shirt and pair of pants on top of the pile he's holding, "Put these on first," she says.

"Why?"

Taking a seat on a bench just inside the waiting room doorway, "I'm curious to see how they fit."

"Ok?" he says with uncertainty as to why it matters.

She watches him make his way to the nearest open stall, and then resorts to listening to him change. She hears plastic being ripped followed by a happy sigh moments later, and can only assume he's put on a pair of the snug boxers that he picked out. Smiling to herself, she keeps an eye on the status of other shoppers coming in and out.

After a few minutes, he presents himself to her for critique.

"What do you think?"

"Oooo! Not bad!" she says giving him a good look over. "Are your pants tight at all?"

"They're kinda loose actually. I might need a bel-," pausing as he catches her naughty smirk, "ohhhh you're good!"

She smiles big as she gets up and takes him by the hand back to his stall.

"Hey wait, what if there's cameras?" he asks, trying to keep his voice down.

"In a fitting room? Come on...that would be a privacy violation. There aren't going to be cameras in here," she replies in a whisper, closing the door behind them. "Now lie down."

The thrill of doing this in public again, even though secluded, gets his heart racing as he takes a seat on the floor, yet he doesn't lie back right away.

"Hold up. What if this makes my legs not work again?"

Releasing the straps on her shoes, "You have to stand back up to change, right?"

"Maybe? I guess..."

"Well, if you have any problems, we'll know then," she says stepping out of her shoes and approaching him barefoot.

"That's why I was asking though, so we wouldn't have to figure it out then," he tells her, trying to reaffirm his curiosity.

"Shhhhhh," pressing her toes gently against his lips, "you'll be fine," she whispers to him as she steps onto his stomach, forcing him to lie flat.

The stall is just a tad shy of his height from the door to the back wall, so his legs have to bend at the knees. He's not too worried about lying close to the door as it goes all the way to the ground, so no one can peak under and see him. They might see his shadow, but it could easily be mistaken for his clothes.

The two actively try to keep themselves quiet as they do their thing. For him, it means holding in the moans if, and when, she steps on his bits. For her, it means making precise movements so she can figure out what she needs to know without getting him too worked up.

She works her right foot into his pants first, followed by the other, and since his legs are bent, his stomach is relaxed enough to make walking gently in place an easy task for about a minute or so. As simple as it is, that's all she wants to know, at least for what he has on currently, and steps down.

She then takes a seat on the stall's personal bench and hands him a different set of pants. "Here, try these."

Brian doesn't stand up right away because it's just as easy to change while on the floor, but then he remembers the 'leg test' they just talked about, and gets back to his feet. Even buttoned up, the next pair practically falls off his waist from being so loose. They get to his knees before he catches them with his hands.

"Did you look at sizes at all?" he jokes.

"Pardon me for considering Christie's play time as well," Cindy says, justifying her choice.

"She'll be so pleased," he replies in a dead-pan tone.

Smiling at him, "Yeah, I know," kicking her leg up and catching the lip of the pants with her toes and yanks them from his grip to his feet.

The sudden move catches him off guard and makes him fall towards her general direction, catching himself on the back wall. Unfazed, she looks him straight in the eye, holding up yet another pair.

He smirks back as he takes hold of them, but nearly loses his balance in the other direction due to the snag around his ankles. The grip they both have on the next pair is the only thing preventing him from falling into the fragile side wall.

Trying to keep the noise level down with her giggling, "You good hun?"

Noticing that her foot doesn't let up, Brian sighs to himself, lifts her leg at the knee with his free hand, then whispers to her, "Yeah, fine."

She watches intently as he gets the next set on, which fit him better than the first two, then hands him a different shirt.

"This one has all the buttons," she teases.

"Yeah, yeah, yuck it up princess."

Once he gets everything on, he's back on the floor for her.

She gets to her feet and steps onto him again, this time keeping his shirt between her feet and his skin in an effort to see how easily she can release the buttons with her toes. With normal buttons, it's a challenging feat, but she has picked out a shirt with buttons that simply snap together, which means all she has to do is stand on one side of the shirt, and pop the buttons open with her free foot.

She gets four of seven buttons undone before the sound of one of the other doors closing in the room gets her attention. Assuming if anyone knew the two of them were in the same space that they'd freak out, she looks down at him with her finger over her lips, signaling him to remain quiet.

To his surprise, she doesn't get off.

She slowly starts walking in place on his chest as she listens for the sound of the door again to signal that the other person has left. With an adrenaline rush coming on, her hearing becomes hyper-sensitive, and thus makes her feel like his chest is the only spot she can stand on that won't force him to make any noises, at least from what she remembers from previous experience.

As the minutes tick on, she blindly looks in the direction of the noise to focus her efforts on hearing the other person's progress. While she hears the person shuffle things about, yet no door sound, she takes the opportunity to reposition herself on him with one foot each on his chest and stomach.

His adrenaline rush isn't as intense, but it's enough to help him handle her weight for as long as he has been. He's not paying as much attention to the status of the other person as he can tell that's what she's focusing on when she's not smiling down at him, and closes his eyes to relax.

A total of fifteen minutes tick by before another door shuts and locks.

She has since moved onto his stomach, kneading her toes into him, but comes to a pause when she hears the second door. Looking down at him, she prods him gently with one foot to get his eyes to open.

When he looks up at her, she silently moves her lips to say 'How are you doing down there?' accompanied with pointing hand gestures.

He simply grins happily with his thumbs up in return.

Before his eyes close back up completely, she taps her toes on one of his legs, and in the same manner asks, 'How are your legs?'

He shrugs, as he won't know until he tries to stand up.

She stands back on his chest, caressing his cheek with her instep as she smiles with her lower lip ever so slightly sucked in.

He gives her foot a soft peck as he looks up at her. He also gets warm fuzzies everywhere as he notices the ceiling light being hidden perfectly behind her head, seemingly casting a halo around her hair. Smiling up at her, he does the silent lip thing back to her to ask how she's doing.

With an adorable grin, she puts her fingers together in a heart shape.

He taps his chest in his heart's general location a couple times and points back up to her.

They hear one of the locks release, and as the person leaves, she takes the opportunity to step down, giving him a quick breather before helping him up to his feet. They hold each other in a hug, and conveniently the second door unlocks followed by the sound of the person leaving.

"Well that was fun," he whispers softly.

"Mmm, yeah, very," she whispers back followed with a kiss.

"We have to come back with Christie next time and let you two try on clothes," he says with a wink.

Moaning with seductive laughter, "I do love how you think." Looking back at the pile of clothes she picked out, she pulls out a pair of pants that will work for their semi-formal celebration and hands it to him. "Here, put these on, keep the shirt you have on, and we'll try out the rest of this stuff at home."

"Even the really big pants?"

"Yes, even the really big pants. I'll see you out there," patting him on the chest on her way out, holding her shoes in hand.

Brian buttons up his shirt, smiling at how easily it popped open and gave way to a lengthy trampling from his lady. Getting his pants on next, he notices he still cleans up well as he catches himself in the mirror. It helps him mentally move on from his homeless status a little, however, his shoes still keep that image lingering as they have yet to be replaced.

He folds up the rest of his stuff and heads out to find Cindy. He searches the entire store, hesitating to check the shoe section because of his past, but eventually sucks up his pride and heads towards it. To his shock, he doesn't see her as he passes by the numerous aisles of women's shoes, but in the lone aisle for men's.

As he approaches, he says, "Not going to lie, this is the last spot I thought I'd find you in."

"You still found me though," she replies, aware of the amount of time that has passed.

"Ehh, moth to a flame I guess."

"Indeed," she says, smiling, taking the clothes from his grasp. "I picked out a couple sets of shoes for you. We've never been shoe shopping for you, so I wasn't sure of your size, but I got some based on the clothes you tried on."

Taking a short glance at them, "If they're eleven's, they're fine."

"Ooo damn I'm good! That's what they all are!"

"Well good. If you think they'll work for me, we can go."

"Huh?" she says, noticing that he seems to be getting anxious. "You mean you don't want to stay and watch me try on a few pairs? You used to love doing that."

"Yeah...I used to," he replies with a slight change in tone.

"What's wrong?"

Shaking off his anxiety, "We used to do that at my old store, and...I don't know, I just don't feel the same about it anymore since I lost that job."

"Oh," glancing away in thought, "I'm sorry. You did so well with the trampling stuff, it never dawned on me that you might have a problem with shoes." Looking back to him, "I remember how much you loved that job."

He nods.

Still not over the mood from the fitting room, she asks, "Do you think there's any chance I could change your mind on that?"

"Possibly," he replies with a subtle smirk, "you are my lady after all."

She smiles at him again.

"What did you have in mind?" he asks.

"I thought maybe I could give you a positive shoe experience since you seem to be hung up on a negative one."

He wants to smile at her offer, but a heavy sigh comes out instead. "I'm hung up on a complaint. It's not really something you can fix since we rarely have complaints towards each other."

"Well, I could make something up here," pulling him into a kiss, "and make you fix it at home."

He smiles, "Go on."

"Pick out what you like here first," pointing to the shoe selection she made, "and then we'll go have a little fun."

Expediting the process, Brian puts a couple pairs into their respective boxes without trying them on, and tosses the remaining pairs back onto the display shelf. He fumbles with one shoe that refuses to stay put as Cindy starts to walk off, snickering under her breathe.

She gets a head start down an aisle with her shoe size and stops at a pair of wedge sandals she likes, waiting for him to catch up. Once he does, she hands him back his clothes, then turns to take one shoe in each hand from the shelf, and places the treads against his chest as he stands in front of her.

"You going to stand on me with shoes now?" he asks.

"Nooo," she replies with the giggles. "You know how this works, babe."

She takes a seat on a short, padded bench nearby.

"On your knees," she lovingly orders, eyeing the floor in front of her as she removes her shoes.

He sets his clothes down behind her, kisses her on the head, and then kneels in front of her.

After slipping on her sample selection, she braces the bench and lifts both feet up and rests them against his chest.

"What do you think?" she asks, rocking them gently on him.

"Well they're wedges. They're pretty forgiving," lifting one foot up and kissing the top where the sandal straps expose it.

She smiles, pulls her feet back, and gets up to go find a different pair.

"Stay here," she says, running her fingers back through his hair as she passes.

A minute later, she returns wearing another sample.

"How about these?" she asks, taking a seat.

Giving the shoes a once over, "Close-toed clogs? Honey, you know your toes are too pretty to keep hidden," he says.

Resting her right foot on his shoulder, "I know, but the instep is completely open. Good for a quick sniff to stir things up, wouldn't you say?"

"Hmm, good point," holding her foot up to his nose and inhaling deep before giving it a kiss and setting it back down.

"I saw one other pair I liked. Be right back," she says, hopping up and trotting off.

While she's gone, Brian takes a moment to survey his surroundings to see if anyone is lingering around for a cheap show. There are a few people who pass by at the far end of the aisle, but none of them seem like they have any clue what's going on, nor would they care if they did.

The click-clack of heels gets his attention as his lady returns.

"We can't have a shoe try-out without a set of heels," sticking her left foot on his chest and shoving him onto his back. After taking a step forward to close the distance, she uses that foot again to step on his stomach, "These reminded me of those times when I'd walk on you with Ariel for a while, get you all warmed up with scratches, then kick them off and cool you off with our bare feet."

"Never failed. Hurt like a mother fucker though," he says, massaging her foot and calf.

"Yeah," she says laughing, "you were always a champ about it though. Speaking of which," lifting her foot up over his face, "would you mind licking them?"

"Are you buying them?"

"I don't know, maybe," she replies grinning and wiggling her foot back and forth.

"Then I'm not licking them. You know how I am about that."

"Awww, well darn. I'm sooo disappointed," tapping his nose playfully with the toe end of the shoe. "I guess I'll just have to leave all sad and tell my partner at home about what a bad boy you've been."