Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two laugh together at her half-assed attempt at a mock-complaint. He sits up shortly after and helps her out of her sample shoes and back into her own, giving her toes a few loving kisses between each transition.

Looking at the time on her phone, "We actually should get going. Our love will be expecting us soon."

"Yeah? For what?" he asks, standing up and helping her to her feet.

"Not sure. She didn't say."

Brian catches a slight twinkle in her eye as she turns away, and along with her subtle grin, he suspects that she knows more than she's letting on.

"It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with you dressing up nice, would it?" he asks as they make their way to the cashier.

"Again, I'm not sure. She didn't tell me. You know how she is with secrets."

"Yeah, she's the only one of us who can keep them since we can't read her mind."

Cindy smiles and maintains her silence through the check-out line.

The subject gets dropped halfway through the ride home, and their conversation turns to comments regarding places they pass, but a brief mention from earlier keeps nagging her.

"If you don't mind my asking, what was the complaint about that cost you your job?"

When he doesn't answer right away, her expectations of possible outcomes begin to fester.

With his head hanging down, "I um... well, this lady came in with busted shoes in hand, and got mad when I told her that there was a two-ton weight limit on them."

Bursting into laughter, "Are you serious? You actually said that?!"

"Yeah I actually said that. I was sick of her shit! She was doing this routine for several months after you two left, and my boss who you and the others liked got transferred, so she complained to the new one and I got fired, even though the shoes she brought in weren't ones we sold."

Her laughter stops cold, "What? You're kidding!"

"Do I look like I'm in a position that would result from kidding?"

Her stunned expression slowly returns to a smirk the more she thinks about his comment, eventually forcing out bouts of snickering that she tries to keep short out of respect for his current situation.

Pulling into the parking lot at home is the only thing that spares him from further questions about it.

Grabbing his bags from the back seat, he leads the way inside and is greeted by the pleasant sight of his other lady sitting on a backless swivel-stool at the island counter, still in her lovely outfit from earlier, but with her heels kicked off.

"Well hello handsome!" Christie cheers as she sees him for the first time with his cleaned up appearance. "Wow, look at you!" sliding off her seat and making her way over to him. "Nice job, sweetie," she tells Cindy.

She smiles proudly, pulling the bags from Brian's hands and takes them to the guest room.

"Hey beautiful," he says to Christie, pulling her by the hips into a kiss. A short time later, he lets up and looks over her attire to appreciate it more. "So, how many heads did you turn in this?"

"Oh, lots," she replies, smiling as her arms wrap around his neck, kissing him again as her leg pops up behind her.

The scent of her perfume engulfs his senses, magnifying the enjoyment of her affection and resulting in briefly lifting her from the floor. Even for his thin physique, she is easy to carry around, but only for a short time compared to a couple years ago.

He moans softly, "So, did you get done what you wanted at the bank?"

Nibbling her lip, she leans back in his arms and pulls out a set of keys from her bra.

Looking down at them, he says, "I would've got those for you."

Giggling adorably, she quickly pulls them away from his hand that's about to take hold, and stuffs them back in.

He smiles and distracts her with another kiss as his right hand works its way up her side, giving her breast a massaging squeeze, and fishes his prize back out.

This set consists of two normal keys, and a key fob. He glances over them, but their details don't sink in right away.

"What's this?" he asks.

"Keep looking," she says.

He does, letting the fob's characteristics sink in. He looks over in disbelief to Cindy, who is just now returning to the living room with his new shoes in tow, then back to Christie as his hand starts to tremble.

"Is this...?" getting only half way through his question before his throat tenses up.

"Your repossessed car returned to you? Yes," she says.

He doesn't know how to react; he just continues to stare at the keys.

Holding up one of the regular ones, she adds, "And since the locks were changed, these are now the keys to your house."

His eyes widen in shock as he looks back at her.

"Amber says Hi by the way," kissing him on the cheek.

The girls watch as he stumbles back towards the loveseat behind him, missing the seat entirely and hitting the armrest instead. Regardless, his subconscious says to sit where he is, causing his legs give out and he collapses straight down to the floor.

Christie patiently takes a seat on his lap and holds him close.

"How?" he asks bewildered.

"When you disappeared, she made us aware of the pending foreclosure and helped us set up a plan to continue the payments for you."

Clinching his lips and on the verge of tears, Brian barely breaks his focus from his keys.

"Please don't take this the wrong way," she says, her smile fading again like it did yesterday followed by taking a deep breath, "but, I think you should know that we were the ones who had the locks changed."

This snaps his attention solely to her now.

"None of our ladies could find you to inform you about anything, so we did it to make sure your stuff stayed safe." Lightly patting his chest as she senses his confused anger mounting, "Please, don't be mad."

"I...," pausing from the mountain of thoughts rushing through his mind as he looks down at his keys. He then sighs long and hard, coming to grips with her justification, "No, it's fine. I'd rather have it be your call than anyone else's."

She hugs him tight, relieved over his understanding. "It still doesn't mean it was the right call. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I lost you because of my decision, but you better believe I'll do everything I can to make things right again."

"Hey," he says in a soothing whisper with a kiss to her cheek, "I'm still here, and I still love you. Nothing will change that -- you said it yourself, remember?"

She smiles sweetly, "Yeah." After a kiss back on the lips, "Rest assured, the plan was always to make sure you kept your stuff, so once the bank signs the deed away, which was part of the reason I went there, they'll mail it out along with your car's new paperwork and you'll be all set."

"Congratulations babe," Cindy says, taking a seat next to him in the chair and rubbing his shoulders with encouragement. "Sorry it took so long to get this resolved, but now that it is, we are so happy for you!"

He smiles at her as a 'Thank you', then asks Christie, "Mind if ask what the other reason was for the bank?"

"Oh yes. It was for finding out the results of our loan request." She then tells Cindy, "I told you we're celebrating....because we got approved!"

Cindy squeals in joy, jumping up and bouncing around the room.

Looking up, "Approved for what?" Brian asks as he watches Christie get up to join her.

"Our home construction project," Cindy cheers as she pulls her lady into a tight hug and spins around with her. "We get to build our new place from the ground up!"

"What? Just you two?"

Christie giggles, "No silly, we'll have our team come help us with it, of course!" Bringing the spinning to a halt, "Speaking of which, how would you like a job?"

"Uuhhmmm....doing what?"

"Well, we kinda need a supervisor around to make sure our house gets made properly," she says, turning herself to face him while still in her lady's arms, "and you were a manager for several years, meaning you know how to keep things organized on site, so I thought I'd make you the offer."

"Oh! Angel you're a genius!" Cindy says. "I couldn't think of a better person to test our custom floor plans with!"

"I thought you already had a site supervisor. What difference will it make for me to be one for your house?" Brian asks.

"OUR house," Christie clarifies, "and because it was designed with walking on you in mind, or whoever else happens to be around to step on at the time," glancing over her shoulder, rubbing her instep against the side of Cindy's calf, then looking back to him. "So, what do you say?"

Brian glances over his keys again. His emotions continue to swirl through confusion, frustration, relief and joy, but the proof is in his hand that Christie truly never meant to hurt him, and with that, he grins up at her, "Um, yeah. I think I can manage that."

She smiles back, "Well then, when you get better, you can start as our new project supervisor!"

"Sounds like a good a reason to celebrate, wouldn't you say, babe?" Cindy asks him.

"Yeah...good thing you're dressed up already, huh," he replies, bending his leg up and resting his arm across his knee.

Christie laughs, "Don't act so excited darling."

"She was telling me earlier that she dressed up nice for me, and not for some occasion."

"This isn't just some occasion, and it includes you too, so technically she wasn't lying."

"Hmm, yeah I guess that's true," he says, eyeing his keys again.

"That, and she never told me what I was dressing up for," Cindy says. "It could've been for anything for all I knew."

He acknowledges her with more grinning.

"I waited to share the news because I wanted us all to be together to hear it; to make sure that no one felt left out and that no more misunderstandings could pop up....or at least squish any that came up before they became a problem," Christie says, tapping his shin gently with her toes.

"Fair enough," he says, smirking at her foot before attempting to get up.

"Oohhh, hey, not so fast," bringing her leg to rest on his shoulder to keep him on his knees. "While I was out, I picked up on you two having QUITE the fun time, so along with our little celebration, I'd like to have more of my own as well."

"Excuse me little Ms. Morning-orgasm," Cindy replies cheekily, "but how was I supposed to know he was going to pull me into the tub?"

"Be that as it may be, you still enjoyed the ride," running her hand up and behind her neck, "and you have no idea how hard it was for me not to blush while talking to Amber," pulling her into a kiss.

"I thought you were having issues with your perception," Brian asks, caressing her inner thigh with his cheek.

Giggling seductively, "I am, but the vibes you two were letting off....oh baby....they were too easy to detect."

"Oh. Well I'm glad you liked them," he says, kissing her leg as he looks up at her.

Laughing abruptly different from the naïvety of his response, "Quite the understatement if there ever was one," she says, swinging her leg off his shoulder in order to give him a kiss. "What I'd really like is to have you on your back," stroking his jaw and tickling his chin with a smile.

He smiles back and leans to his side to position himself in front of the loveseat.

Taking a moment to caress and adore his stomach with her foot, she steps onto him and turns to face Cindy, pulling her over to his side and into another kiss that she keeps her in by wrapping her arms back around her neck.

For the first few minutes, Brian enjoys the feeling of her feet working their magic as he watches her hips sway side to side, eventually noticing that she's guiding Cindy along as she side-steps up to his chest.

After several whimpering moans and feeling a shortness of breath coming on, Cindy is suddenly spun around onto the loveseat. In her semi-dizzy state, she is unaware of how close she came to kicking Brian in the head.

Smiling at her briefly, Christie then starts working her toes into the spaces between the buttons on Brian's shirt, randomly popping them loose with ease as she effortlessly maintains her balance.

Feeling the cool, soothing touch of her nylons on his skin again, Brian gets flushed in the face and his moans come out uncontrollably.

Christie's smile gets even bigger as she feels his body soften under her, except between his legs, teasing him with a massage from her soles before turning and walking slowly up his torso and pausing over his collar bones.

"So," wiggling her toes against his cheeks, "there's good news and bad news about your condition," she says.

"Mmhmm," he moans again in a slight daze.

"Good news is, everything that happened to your legs this morning is a result of not being able to eat on a regular basis, so that will go away with time."

"Mmm, good. And the bad news?"

"The bad news is that you will only be allowed to eat small portions for dinner."

"Why?"

"Because you've eaten so little that your system can't handle bigger portions right now."

"I beg to differ. I can handle a couple of hotties walking all over me. Why would food be any different?"

"Too much food shocks your system, and you faint....like you did yesterday with the soup. It's something you will have to work back into, much like being trampled."

"Huh? But I can handle you two fine now."

Centering up on his chest and crouching down, "Yeah, for short bursts compared to before."

"Short bursts? What does that mean?"

"Means if she and I walk on you like we used to, you'll be exhausted by the end of today," stroking his cheek again with her finger, "unlike before when we could walk on you all day and it would hardly faze you."

"You've trampled me to exhaustion before."

"Yeah, with the help of the others. With the way you are now, you skinny thing, we could do it ourselves very easily."

"I'd be ok with that," he says, patting her on the butt.

She giggles, "I'm sure you would," tapping him on the nose with her finger and standing back up straight before stepping off. "Anyway, before we leave to go eat, I have another little gift I want to show you," she says, walking off and grabbing her heels along the way. "Stay put."

Brian takes a deep breath and sighs in delight. He then notices that Cindy hasn't moved. Rolling over and pushing himself onto his knees, he leans on the arm rest that her head is on and kisses her.

"You alright?" he asks.

She smiles, "I'm fine."

"She got you pretty good with that kiss, taking you off your feet and all."

"She's always been an amazing kisser. It's what made me fall in love with her."

"You sure it's not because of her feet? She's an amazing trampler too."

"Yeah there's that, but she kissed me first."

After pressing his lips against hers briefly, he says, "You both are amazing kissers in my book," pecking her again, "among other things of course."

With her hand on his neck, she kisses him back, trying to replicate the effect Christie leveled her with. Although he isn't thrown against anything at the end, he still gets slightly winded and settles onto her chest when she releases her hold.

"How was that?" she asks.

Once the tingling sensation wears off, he moans, "Mmmm, amazing, as always."

She runs her fingers through his hair, relaxing him further as they wait for their partner to return. He is lulled into a short rest, closing his eyes but keeping his ears alert, or so he thinks. The next thing he is aware of, there are two additional hands sliding up his neck from his shoulders and into his hair also.

"I thought I told you to stay put," Christie whispers, nibbling his ear and kissing him on the neck. "I'm not done with you down there yet," pulling him back by his shoulders so that he falls to the floor, making it possible to rest her shoed foot on his chest.

Rubbing his face to restore his senses quicker, he looks up. "Whoa," eyeing her form-fitting black dress pants.

"What do you think?"

Following a steamy exhale, "Still hot," he says wide-eyed with a growing grin.

Rolling her eyes with a smirk, "I meant about the shoes ya goof," lifting her foot into his view to show off the tread.

"Oh," glancing at it for a bit. "Hearts?"

"I had them custom made," she says, stepping onto him again, "because if there's any mark other than my feet that I want to leave on you, it's going to be a reminder of how much I love you."

Cindy rolls onto her side and watches her lady pace back and forth on her guy's bare torso.

"Aww! How cute are those little hearts on him?" she says, pointing to and feeling the imprints left behind. "We definitely need to get my order for these made!"

Christie laughs, "We do, yes! These marks look amazing!"

"Mine might even last longer since I'm heavier," Cindy teases.

Looking down at himself, "Yeah, I'm all in favor of anything that can leave marks and doesn't hurt, unlike you girls and our friends on heel days," Brian says.

"Oh you loved the heels, don't lie," Cindy says.

"I loved seeing you all in them. Having you walk on me with them was a different story."

"You encouraged us to walk on you with them at times though," Christie says.

"With the wider heels, yeah, ok sure, but with the narrow ones? Not so much, especially when Ariel got on. Damn she was mean at times!"

"Yeah, but we always loved how you gave it your best."

"Well, you always made sure to kiss everything better afterwards, so that made up for it."

"Of course I did! What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't take care of my man?" she asks rhetorically.

Patting the back of both her legs, "Still a fun one I'm sure."

"I can't argue with that," bouncing lightly on his abs with the giggles, she then squats down on the balls of her feet. "So tell me, how would you like to go see the spot where we've picked for our future home?"

"Yeah sure, sounds good to me!" Feeling his keys in his hand, "And hey, since I can get back into my house now, do you mind if we swing by there first?"

"Oh yes, absolutely!" patting him on the chest with her hands before standing back up straight and stepping off him. "Let me put these away first and I'll be ready to go," she says referring to her shoes.

He buttons his shirt back up as Cindy sits up in the chair next to him. Not even a minute later, Christie comes back out with commonly worn flats, and offers him a hand up. He snaps in the last button, hops up with her help, changes into his new shoes that Cindy brought out earlier and tucks in his shirt before they all make their way to the door to leave.

The ride starts with a positive vibe in the atmosphere as the ladies sing along with a mix album, but Brian becomes quieter in the back seat from his anticipation building as they get closer to his place.

"Honey?" Christie asks, turning the volume down as she eyes him through the rear view mirror.

"Hmm?"

"You alright back there?"

"Yeah," he replies, gazing out the window.

Her gift doesn't tell her anything about him that she can't already see in his expression.

Cindy looks over at her, raising her brow in mild concern, but gets a smirk of assurance back.

They pull up in front of his yard that legitimately looks like it hasn't been touched in months.

Slowly stepping out of the car, Brian makes his way to the door, and takes a deep breath before sticking the key in. Since it's not his original key, he struggles with the changed lock a bit before making his way inside.

Everything has a fine layer of dust on it. The power has been shut off for a while, so there is a stale scent in the air. The clocks on the microwave and the stove are off, and any of the ones that run on batteries are either dead or close to it as the times are all messed up. It makes the place feel like it's not his own even though all his stuff is still there.

The ladies follow him in, but get sidetracked easily. As he looks around in his bedroom, they see pictures scattered throughout the place featuring the three of them together; pictures they remember taking, but never knew he had framed. Most of the images are of their outside activities, but the closer to his room they get, the more personal the pictures get as well.