Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 04

Story Info
Brian and the girls get reacquainted with Kacie.
9.4k words
4.78
3.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant they've come to is one they have visited a few times before, and as he has always done, Brian makes it a point to hold the door open for his loves. After following them inside, he stops in his tracks when he sees who's working there now.

"Hi! Welcome to.......CHRISTIE?!!!!" Kacie screams, dropping her professional persona instantly upon seeing her friends and hop-skips towards them, "EEEEHEHE IT'S MY PEOPLE!!!!!"

"Hey baby girl!!" Christie squeals as she catches her tiny friend in a hug.

After rocking each other back and forth in a circle, Kacie reaches for Cindy next, "Oh my gosh Hi my lovely!" she cheers as she hugs her tightly.

Then she sees Brian and her excited momentum dwindles a little.

They stare at each other for a moment, and an odd tension builds. She slowly releases her hold with Cindy, and because she's in her work environment, it makes it easier to force a smile, but it's still hard for her to maintain it as she approaches him.

"YOU!" she calls out in a stern tone with her finger pointing at him.

His emotions are just as mixed, but he doesn't know what to say.

The petite hostess pulls him down by the cheeks and looks him straight in the eyes, "Just where the hell have YOU been, mister?"

The pain in her eyes makes sense to him because it's the same in his.

She rests their heads together gently and quietly asks, "Do you have any idea how worried sick I've been about you? How worried THEY were about you?" She then looks over to the girls, "Where did you find him?"

"Actually, he came to us," Christie tells her.

Kacie turns her attention back to him, "I thought we had a deal," she says, firmly patting his chest with her hand with every other word, "If one of us was in trouble, the other would help them out."

Christie and Cindy glance at each other.

Kacie leans her head against his chest and clinches his shoulders, "They told me you were in trouble, so why didn't you come to me?" she asks, barely trembling.

"I...I'm sorry," Brian says, pulling her into a hug and resting his cheek against her forehead as to not mess up her hair. "I've missed you too little lady."

She feels the rigidness in his physique while holding him and asks, "Why are you so thin?"

"Long story," he replies, "but I'm fine."

She pulls back quickly, "The hell you are! You wouldn't have fallen off the face of the Earth if you were fine!"

"Again...it's a long story. One better suited for another time."

She looks over to Christie, "Is it really a long story, or is it something that he can sum up in three sentences that he's not telling me?"

"It's a rough one, yeah, so it's probably best to leave it be for now," she replies.

Looking back at him, Kacie takes a deep breath to collect herself. With her finger pointing back up at him, she says, "Fine. But you're going to tell me, even if I have to walk all over you to get it out."

Brian grins while the girls snicker quietly amongst themselves.

"I don't think he'd mind that really," Christie teases on his behalf.

With a polite smirk, Kacie hooks a lock of hair over her ear, smooths out her apron, and heads back to her podium for menus and appetizer lists.

"Fortunately for...us," taking a glance at the ladies shoes to be sure an opportunity won't be wasted, "our favorite spot is open," she says, linking her left arm with Cindy's and lifts her right one to Christie. "I'd say it's a stroke of luck considering you didn't call ahead to give me a heads up that you were coming."

"We were a bit preoccupied," Christie says, hooking onto the arm invite.

"Oh I'm sure," Kacie replies while smiling over at Brian. "Anyway, come along," she says, escorting her companions through the dimly lit dining room.

Naturally, Brian follows behind them. At one point he catches her leaning towards Christie, then peering back at him, seemingly reinvigorating her smile. He grins back, trying to listen in on what they're saying, but to no avail.

Arriving at what the group considers "their table", Kacie's old habits of wanting to slide into a seat first are quick to come to mind. This time however, she spins on the balls of her feet, releasing her arms from the girls, and sets out the menus on their side of the table in one smooth motion.

Christie smiles at her, being aware of the error she dodged and bops her lightly on the tip of her nose before sliding into her seat. After Cindy follows and takes her seat, Kacie takes half a step back and holds up the remaining menu to Brian.

He looks around the room first, and then places one hand over hers, "Conveniently quiet over here for not knowing we were coming, wouldn't you say?" he asks with a gentle pinch to her cheek.

Her smile grows behind the pamphlet before he slips it from her grip and takes his seat on the opposite side.

"So! Other than to see yours truly," pointing at herself diva-style, "what can I interest my people in today? Perhaps a slab of meat for the walking skeleton here?" she asks, leaning on the table with Brian in her sights.

Christie giggles, "If you have one in an appetizer serving size, sure. Otherwise he'll be sharing with me....and maybe her if she feels generous."

"As long as he doesn't black out from what I give him like last time," Cindy says.

Kacie looks at him again with uncertainty. Her smile slowly fades from his inability to keep eye contact, and it confirms her suspicion that there is more to his situation than what she can see at face value. She attempts to maintain a stiff upper lip, but hearing that about him bothers her.

"We....we um... we have fruit salads, or like little kids meals that aren't too big," she states, her efforts to subdue her feelings failing her, "you know, because you liked having your own thing."

Brian's face goes blank for a second as her words trigger his thoughts to flash across having his stuff a few years ago, to having nothing and then back to having most of everything today with more to come in the future. While his silence is harmless to him, he doesn't realize that it's causing Kacie a slight panic, provoking her to reach out and squeeze his shoulder to retain his attention.

He focuses back on her and replies, "I think I'll wait to see what she gets."

Squeezing him a couple more times with a tight grin, "Well ok." She clears her throat and asks the girls, "Are you two going to need a few minutes? Maybe start with something to drink?"

Christie sees her lightly scratch the side of her nose close to her eye. It's not because she has an itch, but because she's trying to suppress making a scene.

"Are...you...going to need a few minutes?" she asks her.

"No, of course not," Kacie says, trying to remain professional, "I'm fine. I'm here as your....," she pauses as she glances at Brian again, "I um... I'll start you off with some waters."

She gives the girls a quick smile and leaves.

"So much for a celebration," Brian mutters, looking down towards his seat. "Maybe we shouldn't have come here."

"What?!" Cindy snips at him. "Kacie is our girl, why wouldn't you want to see her again? What happened with you two?"

"Easy sweetheart," Christie calmly tells her. "We'll still have our moment, darling," she says to Brian, "but we need to put her mind at ease first. She still loves you, that's why she's acting this way."

"But should we really do that here?" he asks. "What if I tell her my side and it makes things worse to where she can't do her job?"

"You don't have to tell her everything right now. She just wants to know why you seemed to avoid her," glimpsing at Cindy, "it's something we'd all like to know, in fact."

Brian looks over at Cindy too, and then sees Kacie return in his peripheral with a tray of water glasses. He can tell her mood has changed as she quietly hands them out.

"Hey sweetie," Christie tells her softly while holding her hand, "have a seat. There's something you should hear, and it may help you feel better."

She surveys the room to make sure everything is taken care of and plops down into the seat next to him.

Brian can tell by the way she stares at the table that she's frustrated and is completely justified for it, but with what Christie told him, he tries not to take it personally. Looking down also, he finds it hard to speak, but knows he has little time, so he forces something out.

"I um... I didn't come to you, because..." pausing because the memory hurts, "...I didn't get any texts or calls back when I tried to reach out, so I thought it meant that you had happily moved on."

Her eyes shoot up to the girls first, "Wait what?" then she looks to him, "You tried to contact me?! I tried to call you too, but your number was disconnected!"

He looks back, "My service was shut off, yes...," shooting quick glances at Christie and back, "but, I tried several times to call or send a text before that happened. My phone's dead right now or I'd show you."

"I....I...," Kacie stutters in shock, "I'm going to kill him," banging her fist on the table.

Her reaction leaves him confused, and his feelings are compounded when he sees the same shocked look on Christie and Cindy's faces.

"What is it?" he asks everyone.

"We found out her ex was deleting messages on her phone," Cindy says, closing her eyes and trying to keep herself from getting too worked up.

"Aaron?" Brian asks Kacie in shock, "but he seemed so nice. You two always looked so happy when I saw you together, that's why I thought you had moved on."

"He became a control freak and a total piece of crap!" she blurts out. "Getting into my phone and deleting my messages was why I broke up with him! Once we caught him and figured everything out, I couldn't reach you anymore!"

Brian stares blankly again over the realization that he could have maintained his former life style if he had continued to check in with her. The fact that he didn't and left her to be unhappy too makes him sick to his stomach.

"She was having problems with her telepathy thing around that time too, so I couldn't exactly seek you out because I didn't know where to go. You stopped showing up for work, you were never home, and our friends had no idea about you either, so as far as I knew, you legit disappeared!"

She watches his eyes close in thought as his head hangs and takes his hand into hers.

"I didn't stop believing in you though. I knew one day you'd be back," she says, caressing her cheek with his fingers, "it just got harder to tell when that day would come."

He grins back at her, his eyes feeling the burn of welled-up tears, but remains quiet.

She smiles too, giving him a hug for a minute, then sliding her way back out of the seat.

"Hey, I know, how about one of those combo platters we used to share together, for old times' sake?" she asks as a dinner suggestion to the group.

"Aww, that would be perfect, sweetie," Christie replies with a smile returning.

Cindy also nods in approval.

"Great," Kacie says. "I'll go get that started then. Gotta fill our guy out again," smiling at Brian as she takes back the menus and jots down the order on her tablet. "I'll be back."

Resting his temple against his hand, Brian watches her leave, and the further away she gets, the more his grin fades away until he eventually turns his head and rests his forehead against his now balled-up fist.

Seeing this, Christie asks, "Hey, you ok?"

"Son of a bitch," he replies through clinched teeth while hitting himself in the head, "I gave up too easily!"

She practically shoves Cindy out of her seat to make her way out and over to join him.

"Hey, hey, hey, no, don't do that to yourself. You didn't know," she tells him calmly, pulling him into a hug of her own. "Ok? You simply didn't know. Listen," turning him by the cheek to look at her, "we're all back together now, and things can only get better from here. Ok?!"

Regardless of his feelings towards himself, Brian knows she's right. He focuses on her pretty eyes again to calm back down, and then leans his head into hers.

"Thank you, love."

She smiles and kisses him, caressing his cheek as she looks to him with confidence.

"God, she still looks incredible doesn't she?" he asks, referring to Kacie.

Giggling, Christie replies, "You noticed that too?"

"Kinda hard not to," he says with a slight grin.

"We've been keeping her spirits up in your absence," Cindy tells him. "She could still sense a lot about her, but we also kept in touch by phone to fill in the gaps."

"Hm...yeah? Is that why she still believes in me?"

"Part of it," Christie says, "but that was mostly her own thing. We just helped keep her mind off the desire to eat her worries away."

"Ah."

"Yeah. After she split up with Aaron, she wanted to rekindle what we had before, but I'm sure you can imagine how hard that would be with us out of town and you going through your own rough patch, so she just kept in touch with us and waited."

"Waited...seriously?"

"Mmhmm," Christie moans followed by another kiss. She then looks and sees Kacie returning, and tells him, "Perfect timing."

As Kacie approaches the table, Christie gets up from her seat and lays a smoldering kiss on her lips that forces a surprised whimper out of the girl. Her arms flail about, wanting to pull Christie in but conflicted by the fact that she's on the clock and really shouldn't be doing this, however, when her tongue starts getting massaged; she doesn't fight it any longer.

Considering the amount of time that has passed, seeing this again is a nice treat for Brian, and it reminds him of the effects Christie's kisses have on everyone. He therefore isn't surprised that Kacie gives in so easily.

Moments later she is released and stumbles back into Cindy's arm as she catches her breath.

"Umm yeah, I missed you too!" she says, flushed in the cheeks and waving her hand to cool off.

Before she can get all her bearings straight, she is guided into a kiss by Cindy, much in the same fashion. However, because Cindy is sitting, Kacie's legs lose some strength and she sags into her until she is let go.

Catching her breath once more, "Holy shit you two, you realize I'm on the clock, right?" she asks with huge smile.

"Never stopped you when any of us were on the clock," Christie purrs as she sits on Cindy's lap and scoots her way backwards into her original seat.

Kacie's jaw drops as she gazes up to the ceiling for being called out, the tantalizing memories keeping her smile wide with delight before returning her concentration to Brian.

"Well, if that's how it's going to be," she says, holding herself up on the table's edge, "I suppose there's no harm in paying it forward is there," slinking back into the seat next to him.

His eyebrows perk with interest.

She smiles with a nibbled lip as she slowly leans in closer; this time being the one to pull him into the smolder. Their time apart is partially made up for with this kiss, and Brian finds himself bracing the table and the back of their seat in order to keep them from leaning too far forward or back. Kacie keeps it going for another minute, but rather than release him suddenly, she lets the kiss simmer down slowly.

With her hands on his cheeks and their faces still close, she whispers, "I've missed you so much," following up with a couple softer kisses.

He smirks and replies, "Yeah, I kinda figured," in the same whispering tone, kissing her back and holding her by the waist with one arm for a hug. "I've missed you too."

She smiles, "Don't you ever disappear like that again. You hear me?"

"I won't. You have my word."

"I'd better! Or else I'll find some way to ring your scrawny neck," she teases with a chuckle and a peck on the cheek.

He chuckles too and says, "Have fun trying," adoring her fiery charm by grazing her jawline with his finger.

"Oh I'll have my fun with you, don't worry," playfully scrunching up his hair in her fists before getting back to her feet. "I'll be back...again. I have to go check on the boring customers real quick."

After she leaves, Cindy smiles over at him, "Well, looks like you two made up just fine, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, looks that way," he replies, blushing mildly. "Don't think I could have done it without you two though."

He shares a look of admiration with Christie, but it's not long before his facial expression becomes void of any enjoyment he just had.

"Problem?" she asks.

With memories circling again, his eyes fall to his lap. "I just...I gave her my word before and...I failed to keep it."

"Brian, trust me when I tell you that she loves you too much to hold that against you."

He leans forward to keep his tone down, "But a year and a half, Christie! We could have enjoyed each other's company waiting for you two to return, but instead we were both miserable in that time because I let her down!"

"I understand how you feel; I promise I do, but we can't change what happened in the past, we can only learn from it. I'm sure I speak for all of us, Kacie included, when I say that we've all learned something from this, like how much we all mean to each other, still, despite our mistakes! So let's take a deep breath, relax, and celebrate how lovely our future can still be!"

Brian sighs and sits back up straight, holding his hands against his lips in a prayer formation. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry my love, just smile...and relax."

He catches onto her inflection, and soon after seeing her sultry grin, he feels a soft instep graze the inside of his calf to part his legs. He peers down at his lap again to see her dark nyloned foot working its way up his thigh and towards his groin, her red nails vaguely smiling through as she grabs ahold of him followed by her other foot sliding under his balls. Almost immediately he can feel the effects of her touch altering his frame of mind.

"Good thing I got milked earlier; don't have to worry about making a mess here," he says, taking slow, deep breaths.

Both girls giggle quietly as they were both responsible for it in some way.

"Mm, maybe," Christie says, "but I see no reason why we still can't try," placing her hand along the inside of her lady's thigh with a squeeze and an alluring smirk.

Brian catches Cindy checking to see if the coast is clear before he spots her bare feet propped up beside him.

It's only just now that he remembers how stealthy the girls are at removing their shoes without showing any signs of doing so and Cindy's efforts are slightly more impressive this time due to her strappy heels.

"Well if you two don't mind carrying me out of here, then have fun."

Christie giggles again, "Don't worry, it might only be a tiny issue if anything," squeezing his head through his pants with her toes.

Like they've done in the past, the girls tag-team his pants to free his member, a goal that is made much easier today because of his new clothes. They don't have to fight a stubborn zipper, and the button-up shirt makes exposing his abs nearly effortless. Even Brian is surprised at how fast they move through everything.

His lower back is flattened against the seat from Cindy's feet pressing into his stomach in a massaging fashion while his privates are gently stroked and squeezed by Christie. Slowly he begins to lean forward again, coming to rest on his left-side palm as the soothing motions subdue him. His eyes close and is breathing pattern aligns with the squishy treatment of his abs.

With his tension appearing to fade for the time being, the girls turn their focus to each other, gently nuzzling their noses and sharing several soft kisses. After a minute, Brian opens his eyes again to see them leaning into each other with Cindy guiding Christie's jaw lovingly with her fingers; a show he gets to enjoy for several more minutes until Kacie returns with their order.