Christie's Homeless Partner Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her point of view, she sees Brian's glazed-over stare first and notes that he doesn't react to her arrival right away, this is because the tall head rests prevent her from seeing what the girls are doing. Once they are in her sight, it makes sense and she too takes in the show for a bit before politely breaking it up with a gentle clearing of her throat.

Christie smiles up at her and pats the table, making Kacie smile with glee as she basks in the days of old being rekindled. She quietly sets utensils out, rolled in cloth napkins, before setting down a cloth mat in the center; orienting it to match the placement of the oval-shaped dinner platter so that her friends don't have to reach as far.

She leans over to Brian, "There, now you can have dinner...and a show," giving him another kiss on the head. When he barely smirks back, she habitually looks down at his lap and sees Cindy's feet attempting to hide under his shirt. She keeps her reaction subtle by tickling his chin and tells the girls, "I'll be right back," grinning eloquently at them as she takes off.

"She's so cute when she's envious," Christie says, quietly snickering.

"Does that mean she's joining us then?" Cindy asks, taking a small celery stick from the platter.

After a brief pause to exercise her telepathy, "Mmm, yes I do believe so," Christie replies.

"Ohhh goodie!"

Christie smiles back at her and then over to Brian. "Feeling better yet, darling?" she asks, gripping his manhood with her right set of toes and squishing it against the top of her left ones, provoking a slight twitch in his posture.

"Mm, getting there," he moans.

She giggles sweetly, "Good!" She then takes one of the miniature hot dog buns and pokes at it delicately with a similar sized frank she has on a fork. After applying a few dressings on it with some suggestive movements, she presents it to him, "Hungry?"

Vaguely stunned by her tease with wide eyes on the prize, "Uh huh. Starved." As small as it is, even trying to pace himself he finishes it in two bites.

Moments later, Kacie returns wearing a long knitted coat that almost reaches her knees.

"Guess who gets to have her break early," she announces, taking a seat next to Brian.

"How ever did you manage that?" Cindy asks her.

While adjusting and removing her coat, "Tiffany owes me a solid, and I told her if she covered me now, we'd be squared up," Kacie replies, covering her lap as well as Brian's with it, "so here I am."

"Well how nice of her..." adjusting herself, "...to allow us each to have someone to put our feet on," Cindy says as she wiggles her toes between Kacie's legs and presses her back like she did with Brian.

Kacie let's out a soft, whimpering moan that she tries to hide by pressing her lips against his shoulder. It is music to Cindy's ears and she nudges and rubs her toes in further to get more out of her. With another firm push combined with scrunching digits, Kacie let's out a petite squeal.

"Holy shit it's a good thing I wear an apron for work," she says while catching her breath.

Both ladies on the other side laugh, but Cindy's is followed up with a moan as she realizes Kacie's shirt is easy to untuck, allowing her other foot to slide under it with minimal effort.

"Ohhh baby how I've missed your little tummy so," Cindy quietly purrs, tensing her legs up to flatten out her friend's abs with both feet.

"Sounds like somebody needs to come and visit after work," Christie says.

On the brink of gasping for air, "Uhhm...ok," Kacie replies with closed eyes while bracing the table until Cindy's feet let up. When they finally do, one remains where it is while the other returns to its former spot between her legs.

"In the meantime, you can just consider this our apology for showing up unannounced," Cindy says with a naughty smirk.

"Oh it is very much accepted! Very, very, VERY much," she huffs as her eyes cross and close, leaning back into Brian.

"Well that certainly gave me something hard to play with," Christie says.

"Hmmm?" Taking a few seconds to click, her eyes pop open and she lifts her coat to reveal Christie's wiggling toes on either side of Brian's hardened shaft. She smiles up at him, sees him blushing a bit, kisses him on the jaw and covers them back up. "Sneaky, sneaky you two," resting against him once again and sliding her left hand in without warning, causing him to twitch this time because of how cold it is.

Massaging him briefly, she doesn't hear but a peep and looks up to see his fist balled tightly against his lips. "Too much?"

He shakes his head No, then clears his throat. "Not sure how any of you expect me to eat now, but..." His mind goes blank as he is stroked lightly by Kacie's fingers on top of what Christie is doing with her toes.

With her free hand, Kacie reaches for a strip of bacon, snaps it in half and puts part of it between her lips; smiling around it as she wipes her fingers on a napkin and waits for him to take the hint.

"Ohh my gosh, how freaking cute is that?" Christie beams.

"Of course you like it," Brian says with a playful squeeze to her leg, "you're the one who showed her this trick."

"Uhhhmm, well, not this one," gesturing to Kacie with a nod.

He looks back to see the bacon strip disappearing along with a look on her face that's telling him he'd better hurry, and sure enough he does. The others snicker amongst themselves as they watch him struggle to claim what's left without messing up her look for work. When all he gets is a small fraction of what she had, he grabs the other half from the platter.

"Redo."

She quickly snatches it from his hand, stuffs it in her mouth and kisses him on the lips before he can even think to act. Muffled laughter fills the area.

Following a blink and a double-take, "Hey!"

"What. You gotta be faster next time," she says with a sassy smirk.

He tries again with one of the mini franks and doesn't bother holding it up, he just stuffs it most of the way into his mouth with a small portion left out for her.

"Oh really. I didn't think you swung that way," she teases.

He immediately spits out the entire piece, covering his mouth in shock but not before the frank ricochets off their table and lands under another one across the aisle. She is just as stunned, hiding her face in her hands as she joins the others in hysterical laughter. Their spell temporarily breaks up anything that was happening with the foot and hand play as Kacie slides out of her seat to retrieve the projectile with a disposable napkin.

"You ok?" she asks him as she returns.

"You won that round, I'll give you that," he replies through his fingers as he stares up at the ceiling with faint embarrassment.

"Yes!" congratulating herself quietly before taking her seat. "Well it's nice to know you're still straight. Some things just don't need to change," kissing him again on the cheek.

"One hell of a way to figure that out though."

She nuzzles into him as a way of saying 'all is well' and then checks her phone for the time.

"So," sliding her hand back under her coat, "are you going to tell me the real reason you decided to grace me with your lovely presence?" she asks Christie, smiling. "You know how fast a half hour flies by for us. I'll have to get back before we know it."

"Why yes, of course," Christie says, returning her feet to Brian like before, but letting her toes play with his lower abs, "we are celebrating the start of our new home project with our newly hired Supervisor," keeping her eyes on him.

"Ooooo, so you're a fancy mister supervisor now, huh? Going to make sure all the floors are perfect for us, right?" Kacie ribs him.

"I guess so," he replies, grinning over the thought alone.

"You sure you don't need an extra...ah...building inspector?" she asks Christie, nibbling her lip. "Perhaps like an unofficial one?"

"Hmmm, I think I could be persuaded to consider that," she replies with a smile that grows the more she ponders it. "What do you think my dear?" directing her question back to Brian.

"Whatever you say, love. You're the boss."

"Uhh-huhh," she moans, massaging his manhood between both sets of wiggling toes, a sensation that causes his heart to skip a beat and be accompanied with an audible inhale.

Kacie slips her hand over Christie's feet, taking hold of the squishy head that's sticking up between them. Leaning up to his ear, she whispers "Looks like I get to make sure you don't disappear on us again."

The combination of the merciless grip on his privates along with the intoxicating scent of Kacie's perfume and conditioner causes his throat to tense up, rendering him temporarily mute. The least he can do to acknowledge her is nod with a stuttering moan.

She chuckles softly and grazes his cheek lovingly with the tip of her nose, then checks her phone again.

"Mm, hey, come with me," she tells him, scooting back out of her seat and checking their surroundings.

"What?"

"Come with me, hurry," she says quietly, reaching for his hand and pulling him along.

He hardly has any chance to excuse Christie's feet and cover himself up before he is coaxed from the booth, awkwardly hobbling behind her a few paces over to a smaller table adorned with chairs that are out of sight to the rest of the dining area, aside from the handful of booths within direct eye shot.

"If it's ok with you, would you mind getting on the floor for me?" releasing all but the top two buttons on his shirt. "I only have about ten minutes left on my break and my little fives have missed you."

"Wait, for real?"

She nods Yes, smirking with anticipation.

"Wow," gazing at her almost in disbelief, "and here I thought after all this time, that would be the last thing you'd want to do, let alone while at work."

"Well it might be if you don't get your scrawny butt on the floor," tugging down on his shirt to drive her point home.

"Ah. Well, can't allow ourselves to miss another opportunity now can we," smirking back at her and caressing her jawline close to her chin in a soft pinch type fashion. He smiles back at the others for a second before taking a seat on the firm carpet.

As he lies back, Kacie watches his shirt spread off to his sides, exposing his unusually thin abdomen. She plucks her shoes off, braces the table in front of her, and rubs him with a single, warm socked foot. After a few passes over his stomach, she gets on full weight.

"Gosh you feel so different now" she says quietly, pawing at him with her toes. "How do I feel to you?"

"As feathery as you always have," he replies at the same volume, the feeling of butterflies fluttering about within coming back to him.

"Not any heavier or anything?" testing him with a couple gentle bounces.

"Not from what I can tell; still under my radar," giving her calf a playful squeeze. "Why? Have you gained a pound since we last did this?"

She moves onto his chest, "Maybe," bouncing lightly on him again.

"Looks like it got put to perfect use," he says, reaching higher and squeezing both of her thighs just shy of her tush.

She lets out a ticklish laugh and steps forward onto his face with one foot to brace herself from falling over. She smiles as he appears unfazed by it being there.

"Does it smell like I've been working for four hours already?" she asks as her toes wiggle over his nose.

"Not very hard," he teases.

"Hey!" stomping him playfully on the chest, then pulling her sock off and clamping his nose between her first and second toes. "How about now you brat?"

He laughs and kisses the soft, plushy ball of her foot. He can feel her toes flex from the attention, so he grabs her by the ankle and kisses it again.

Christie and Cindy have been watching and enjoying everything unfold, allowing Kacie to have her fun, but when they hear a small whimper come from her, they know their time has come to provide her with some extra support.

Brian, being caught up in the moment, takes three toes, from the middle one to the pinky, into his mouth at once. It's his tongue action between them that causes Kacie to gasp suddenly and brace the table firmly to avoid collapse.

Cindy catches her just in time, holding her up as Christie steps onto Brian's stomach and secures Kacie against her from behind.

"Oh my God it has been so long," Kacie purrs, leaning her head back against Christie's shoulder.

Brian works on her other two toes; licking them together and then sucking on each one individually, all while massaging her sole with his thumbs.

"Better be careful little love, if you let him do too much, I think you might find the rest of your shift difficult to complete," Cindy says, tugging lightly at the girl's outfit to make sure no creases form.

"Mmm, it's been that way ever since you two came back to town," Kacie moans, taking slow deep breaths. "I would have been over to visit already, but I've been working longer shifts to make up the hours for the week I was out sick."

"Ohh baby, are you ok?!"

"Oh yeah, I'm totally fine now."

After a quick glance around the room to verify it's still clear, Cindy comforts her with another smoldering kiss.

"Mmmmm, especially now that my lovely people are here with me," Kacie moans.

"Well you definitely need to come over after work," Christie quietly articulates into her ear, running her hands over the girl's ribs and stomach as well as briefly into her panties. "Let's just say there will be a few pay offs waiting for you there."

Kacie giggles, "Oh I'm sure there will be," kissing her on the cheek. She looks down at Brian again. "As much as I love you doing that, I'm going to need those back," wiggling her toes free from his mouth.

"What tasted better babe, her toes or our lunch?" Cindy asks him.

"Mm, tough call. Both have their perks," he replies.

"Is that so," Kacie says to him, then turns to Christie, "I guess a little persuasion is in order."

Sharing smiles between each other, Christie backs up and steps down between Brian's legs, holding Kacie's hands as she turns and walks back onto his stomach.

She slips her bare foot into his pants, then kicks her other foot up, pulls her second sock off and adds it back in with the first.

Brian instantly tenses up from the overwhelming feeling of warm, moist and velvety soft feet flattening his shaft against his abs. He is held down and kept quiet by the ball of Cindy's right foot being placed against his nose and mouth as his manly bits get mashed from Kacie syncing up with Christie in a cute little dance. Thanks to his view under them and the sensation of having his breath limited and controlled, he doesn't last but a minute before he is reduced to convulsing disarray.

Kacie slows her dance to a pause and remains standing on him until he stops twitching. However, more are encouraged as she checks her feet for a slimy mess, wiggling her toes against him as she removes them from his pants. To her surprise, there is very little to show for her efforts, but she is still more than happy with the state she's left him in.

"So, care to tell me what tasted better now?" she asks with a sassy smirk while slipping her socks back on as she remains on him.

After Cindy's foot clears his lips, "Mm...still...hard...to say," Brian huffs. "I'm...not finished...with either one."

"Hmm, still stubborn as ever I see," she says, stepping down and slipping her shoes back on. "That's ok though, I'm not finished with you either. Sadly for now, I need to get back."

"You're fine, sweetie," Christie says. "We'll be here a little bit longer."

"Only a little bit?"

"Yeah, we have some other things we need to get done, and I'd like to do them before he fades on us."

"He..." pausing to remind herself of why he is thin to begin with. Peering down at him, she takes into consideration the fact that he still holds up well under her weight, so she keeps him in good faith. Walking onto his chest once more, she asks Christie "So, two to-go boxes...and a coffin?" gesturing at him with another smirk.

Christie steps back onto him also. "Just the boxes will be fine my dear," patting Kacie on the bottom with a grin to send her on her way.

"I'll have them for you shortly then," she says, walking off of him as nonchalantly as ever, grabs her coat from the booth and heads for the bathroom.

Taking her place on his chest, Christie asks him, "Just like the good 'ol days, yes?" caressing his cheek with her toes.

Still winded, Brian smiles back and gives her toes a kiss.

She giggles lovingly and steps off next to Cindy. "Need any help getting back to your seat?"

Again, Brian doesn't verbally answer, he simply inhales deep to encourage himself to roll to one side. He tries to stand up, but his legs are weakened again from the orgasmic shockwaves, and he has to brace on one knee to allow his body to catch up. A minute later, he checks to see if anyone is watching, and with the coast clear, he takes another breath and forces himself back over to the booth with guidance from the girls.

Christie takes a seat next to him. "I can't say I was expecting her to do that so soon."

"You and me both, love," he replies, leaning into her, "but it was still nice."

"It was indeed," giving him a peck on the cheek and rubbing his stomach with her hand. "All things considered, looks like you managed her flawlessly."

"Yeah, I'm still going to need a minute though," he says, tilting his head back to recover from yet another mental sizzling. "I think it helped that I still can't feel her weight. I just had to manage you in that regard, which was easy because she didn't actually stand on me this time," looking over at Cindy.

"Just making sure they didn't need to break out the crime scene tape here," she replies, taking another bite from the dinner tray.

Brian squints at her sarcasm. "I think I'd try to keep myself conscious long enough just to hear you explain why I was on the floor with my shirt unbuttoned and my pants loosened..." playing the scenario out in his head, "...without making me seem like some kind of pervert."

"Who's to say we wouldn't fix your clothes back up before the medics arrived? We'd just tell them you choked on a wiener and we tried our best to help, but...," shrugging off the rest.

Plagued with a thoughtful stare, he asks Christie, "Should I be worried that she's thought this through?"

She simply laughs quietly while shaking her head No.

"Seriously though, if I wanted you to remain on the floor, you'd still be down there, but here is not the place for that," Cindy says.

Brian grins, "Yeah. Thought so."

She winks back at him, hiding her smile behind another snack-sized bite while he adjusts his pants and fixes up his shirt. He then excuses himself to the restroom and Christie joins Cindy again on their side of the table.

As he rounds the hallway corner, he sees Kacie returning from the Ladies room. "Well hello again," he says. "Fancy running into you here."

She instantly acknowledges him with an eager smile, "Hey you," slipping her way into a hug.

"Thank you for that out there. It was a nice surprise."

"Mmm, you are very welcome," she purrs, giving him a sultry peck.

Snugging her up against him, "I'm sorry I-," his words get cut off by her finger pressed to his lips.

"I will see you out there again."

He sighs dismissively, "Right."

She smiles, pats him on the chest over his heart and heads off. He watches her head around the corner he came from and then continues on his way to the Men's room.

A couple minutes later, Kacie serves the ladies their to-go boxes. As she sets them at the table's edge, she asks, "So you won't mind me showing up late tonight?"

"Of course not, sweetie. We look forward to you being there," Christie replies.

"Yeah, the door will be unlocked for you, so just come on in," Cindy says.