Christina & Kat - The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say you could stop!" Kat barked, the sudden change in tone making Christina jump as the gorgeous brunette let her knees slide apart so she could sit on her face. She was pressed down into the bed and quickly got licking once more, pressing her tongue into her clit and circling quickly to make Kat groan in pleasure. The tip slid neatly around it again, brushing and tingling the thousands of nerve endings to send shakes through her soul, illicit sensations as she made Christina Hendricks eat pussy for the first time in her life.

"That good, Kat?" James smiled, loving watching her delectable body as she sank down onto her new co-star, riding her face with rocks of her pelvis to accentuate every sensation.

"Oh yeah, she's doing well for her first time," Kat smiling, glancing back over her shoulder through a curtain of her luxurious hair. She caught James' eyes for a moment as she worked back and forward on Christina's face, just loving how her tongue somewhat clumsily, yet effectively, worked around and over her nub. He just enjoyed the show for a moment or two more and then stepped forward, his hand sliding onto Kat's shoulder as his rock hard prick throbbed before him.

Kat just smirked and leaned forwards again, pushing her fingertips into the bedding as she arched her back and presented her pussy perfectly for him. Christina figured what was happening and didn't protest, figuring she had no place to anyway as James slid his hand to her hip and guided his thick cock to her slick entrance, taking just a moment to line it up before he effortlessly slipped inside Kat's hot, tight tunnel. Both of them let out a groan of pleasure as he stretched her for the first time.

His hands held onto her wide hips firmly as he got going, sliding steadily in and out of her for a moment, a contrast to the way he fucked Christina by taking his time and slowly building her up. It made the redhead a little jealous she had to admit but she just figured it was how it was and carried on, working around him as he penetrated Kat to lick and work at the stiff clit. Her nose bumped his cock as he plunged deeper into her new lover, both mumbling with pleasure as he held her firmly and built it up, getting a bit faster and deeper inside her, Kat rocking back in unison until his entire cock was buried in her velvet tunnel.

He held himself deep while Kat squeezed tightly several times, feeling the power of her exquisite grip for a moment before he pulled back to resume thrusting. Christina found it somewhat fascinating to watch his motion so close up, his style evident as he pulled right back to make his thick head bulge her soft lips just a little before sliding deeply inside her again. It was exactly what he did when he'd fucked her and she just watched as he picked up the pace and started plunging into her firmly. Kat groaned deeper, getting more into it, Christina seeing her thighs tightening as she pushed back into him more, loving it as much as James was.

Christina kept working on Kat as she got fucked, working her tongue into her clit and licking onto James' thick shaft as it pumped back and forth, tasting the thick juices in the process as her hands dug in. Christina was quite into it and rather caught off guard when James suddenly pulled out, his thick cock glistening with Kat's thick juices, and aimed it straight down to her mouth. Christina gave a muffled complaint of surprise and shock as he shoved his thick prick straight into her, quite deeply, making her taste the sweet tang of Kat on her tongue as he held it there for the redhead to suck on for a moment.

She dutifully did as he wanted, something else new for her before he withdrew again and slid straight back inside the Pennsylvanian, making her shiver and growl with pleasure after waiting for him to continue. His pumps were immediately harder now, faster and more intense, fired up by the incredible situation of having Kat Dennings and Christina Hendricks to fuck at the same time. Kat grunted hard as he thumped against her lovely round ass, hips knocking her forwards as he drove himself inside her deeply to make her feel every millimetre of his prick.

Christina licked around his impaling cock as he gave Kat everything he could, shorter strokes allowing him to lever into her harder as he seemed to really get into it. Christina could hardly blame him as Kat was gorgeous and they'd obviously done this plenty of times before, his big cock plunging into her body with silken ease as her velvet soft body welcomed him in. They almost seemed lost to the pleasure of it before he suddenly pulled out again, making Kat gasp and look back as he aimed it straight down into Christina's mouth again.

She mumbled as he shoved it straight in between her lips, catching her a little off guard but she managed not to cough or choke, applying her tongue and sucking obediently as she once again tasted the thick juices coating him. He was as brisk with her as he'd been with Kat and shoved himself into her mouth rather more roughly than he had before, thrusting across her tongue and into the softness of her cheeks. She did her best to suck and slobber over his cock before he yanked it back out again and pleased Kat by immediately burying it back inside her to full depth as she shivered.

Christina saw the goosebumps spread across her skin as she trembled in pleasure, loving earning her parts every time she could with James because he always fucked her so well. Christina was ignored again, spread out and waiting below Kat as she got pounded by James' impressive manhood, them going at it harder, as hard as she could imagine. His fingers dug into her pale skin as he hauled back on her hips now, hands into her waist to crank her backwards as he powered forwards. He fairly slammed his entire prick inside her and stretched as hard as possible, breathing hard, Kat grunting and gasping desperately in pleasure as they fucked over the prone, submissive redhead.

He pounding suddenly stopped in a deep, held shove on Kat that made her give a guttural growl, feeling him flex and pulse inside as he forced against her limits before suddenly pulling out to leave her empty, pussy gaping for a moment in front of Christina before he shoved it straight into her mouth again. He was rougher this time, fired up and wasting no time, reaching down to grab a handful of her red hair as he drove his cock into her throat to make her instantly choke. Her whole body tightened up, Kat giggling dirtily as she saw the older actress flinch and grab the bed, James shoving down into her mouth and driving his cock as deep as he could.

He didn't make her deep throat but he got close, her position allowing an easy trajectory down her neck and he took advantage of that and the sudden penetration. His thick prick pushed past where she was really ready for and he felt her contract perfectly around him, gagging hard as she shove him back out with a choke, eyes instantly streaming as she sucked him again and worked her tongue, his hand holding her dominantly before he gave a final shove into her cheek and stepped off.

"Get up," Kat ordered, hopping off Christina onto the bed beside her. The room was huge and the bed was suitably big to match, leaving plenty of space for the diminutive Kat Dennings to position herself next to the redhead.

"Where do you want me?" Christina said with a slight croak, her throat still rough.

"Just sit there and watch," Kat said, pointing to the bed beside her. She dutifully did so as Kat dropped into a perfect doggy style position, arching her back and shuffling up on the bed a little so he could kneel behind her. James happily accepted her invitation and let his knees ease onto the sheets between her legs, bumping them a little as he got into place at her ass, cock sticking up rock hard behind her.

"I'm gonna show you why I get the parts," Kat declared, staring at Christina with her big blue eyes, a meaningful glare before she spat thickly into her hand and reached back to lubricate her tight asshole for him. Without a word she put her hand down and gripped the sheets as he aimed himself into her tight ring and held her hip again, easing forwards to nudge the tip of himself into her and feel the resistance of her sphincter. They just held for a second, Kat squeezing and relaxing before he pressed firmly forward and stretched her open around his bulging purple head.

Kat let out a soulful grunt as he popped inside her, easily taking it with the minimal lube and giving a deep shudder and groan as his cock slid into her tightest hole. He growled with equal pleasure at her ring of muscle stretching snugly over his thick head and gripping him all the way down for maximum stimulation as he found no problem sinking himself deeply inside her. Christina just watched as her new, soon-to-be cast mate smiled over at her and started rocking her hips back into James, easily getting into a rhythm with him.

There was little build up or hesitation, James getting straight into it and enjoying Kat's tight, squeezing asshole as he pumped enthusiastically on the groaning brunette. The actress in turn shoved herself back against him and helping him bury his cock inside her, the thick shaft stretching her wide as he plunged in, getting to full depth and making her shudder much as she had when he'd maxed out in her vagina. His hips slapped her lovely round ass and they both breathed heavily as they exerted themselves for her gaze, Christina just watching on as he split her booty in two. Kat swept her long hair aside and looked at her redhead rival, a devious grin on her face.

"You see, Christina?" she teased, "this is how you get the big roles."

"I know you're talented but this is how I've gotten the biggest jobs of my career," she continued.

"You'd have had a lot more if you'd played the game, Christina. Everyone knows you're a good actress, but you'd never let them fuck you," she added, pausing to shiver with pleasure, her huge tits bouncing underneath her as she bounced with every thrust.

"And it's cost you," she teased, taking a moment to rock slowly with James in full length thrusts before returning to hard, fast fucking.

"And if you gave up your ass you'd have had a lot more chance," she grinned, leaving Christina seething with anger, narrowing her eyes as she stared at them fucking. She had no doubt she might have got more opportunities if she'd got on her back for every casting director or producer who wanted a roll with her, but it completely dismissed her integrity and she hated the implication she was somehow weaker for not being a whore.

She couldn't say anything though and knew that Kat had validity in the point she was making even if it pissed her off, just staring on as they got back into it and the brunette lost her focus again. Absorbed by the pleasure, she dropped her head and gasped, having made her point and turned her attention back to the big cock in her ass. James thumped her hard and deep still, his stamina and energy impressive as he pounded on his favourite starlet, burying himself in her tightest hole as she sluttily took the rough anal fucking.

"Fuck, rub my clit," Kat breathed, head down under a curtain of hair. James just kept pounding and Christina was lost in her own world as she watched her co-star take it hard before she was shaken back to reality.

"Christina, rub my clit," Kat ordered her, looking over.

"What? I mean...I..." Christina stammered, falling over her words again.

"Do it now!" Kat almost shouted, voice strong and dominant, sparking Christina into action to shuffle closer and quickly reach underneath her to give her the stimulation she demanded. Kat's enormous tits rocked and bounced firmly against her arm as she felt underneath her, fingers sliding over her tummy and through her neat strip of dark pubic hair to find her hard clit as it poked out beneath the soft hood. She shuddered with a catch of breath as Christina touched it, nerve endings alight in an instant as the redhead understood the mission and started aggressively rubbing her button.

Kat wailed in pleasure as her body bucked and surged, overwhelmed with sensation as Christina rubbed her most delicate place and James continued to slam his thick prick deep in her ass. She might have used it as an audition-winning tool but she did love anal sex and it was all a perfect moment as the two sensations blended together. It felt amazing to have someone else, another woman no less, stimulating her clit and it rose in intensity rapidly, the climax building sharply and swiftly in her body as she squeezed her eyes shut and rasped hard, barely able to contain it.

With just a few more moments sandwiched between the two different yet equally intense feelings she gave a huge shudder, fingernails digging into the bedding with a strained gasp, before letting out a loud cry of pleasure and trembling as the wave of orgasm overtook it. She shivered and struggled as she kept up the pace with them, strained pushes back into him, tentative rolls of her hips to aid Christina's work at her clit as she hungrily took every bit of sensation she could handle to sustain her orgasm to its heights.

She quaked as it peaked before gasping hard as it faded, Christina reading it and taking her hand away. James also seemed to know her as he slowed into longer thrusts, not hitting full depth as he gave her a break in the aftermath. Kat shook heavily as her body wound down, sweat prickling all over her skin as she groaned her satisfaction and rocked to a stop. She took a minute, just cooling down as they caught their breath, Christina waiting beside her as she watched the post-orgasmic bliss, then James' thick cock as it sprung up, pulling out to leave Kat gaping wide.

"That was fantastic," Kat murmured, looking back to James but also Christina to share her gratitude.

"Suck his cock," Kat commanded, looking squarely at Christina, "and don't complain," she finished. She stared at her younger counterpart for a second and then just got on with it, resigned to what was going on now and committed to getting her part on the show no matter what. She slid off the end of the bed and down onto her nylon-clad knees, reaching up to grab hold of James' thick cock which he was only too happy to offer her. He strained in her hand as she took a moment to prepare herself, then leaned up and closed her mouth over him, enveloping the cock that was straight from Kat's ass in liquid heat.

He groaned with pleasure and Kat smiled as she lay on her side and watched Christina suck his cock, holding the base of his thick prick with her eyes shut as she bobbed her head and pulled a decent vacuum on him. She just went for it and gave him a hard blowjob, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard and kept her neck stiff, pumping back and forth on his cock as she drove her tongue against the underside of his tip, the most sensitive spot on his price that made him groan.

"Fuck, she's going for it," James shivered, loving Christina's blowjob, hand pushing through her hair to pull her closer to him and force himself a bit deeper into her mouth again. She didn't care, letting him dominate her as she just focused on giving the best blowjob she could, wanting to just turn off her mind to everything else and lose herself. She sucked intently and he just worked his cock deeply into her mouth, slowing her efforts to let him stroke fully into her from the tip of her tongue to the back of her throat as she kept her gagging in check.

Kat sat up to watch, sitting on the end of the bed with her phenomenal tits hanging perkily for his viewing pleasure as she smiled down at Christina sucking cock hard. Slipping down to her knees beside her, she pulled her arm around her back and squeezed at her huge breast, making her jump a little in shock and look over before Kat kissed her on the cheek.

"Share, don't be greedy," she said, making Christina give another suck and then slide off with James' blessing to leave his rock hard cock ready, the redhead still squeezing the base of him tightly. Kat hungrily lunged forwards to bury him into her mouth, taking his thick cock straight into her own throat, letting him push into it just a bit as she sucked hard and applied her own tongue technique on him. She lapped round the sides of his head, stimulating his nerves with long drags instead of powerful massage beneath, a change that only made it better for him as his other hand pushed into her hair as well.

Kat bobbed her head and worked fast at him, loving his thick cock in her mouth as always for a few moments, showing what she could do. Christina was a great cocksucker no doubt about it, she could see how James enjoyed her work, but she wanted to remind him why she was his number one. She squeezed Christina close to her, loving the feel of her massive boob under her hand as the redhead held him firmly for her to allow Kat to go for it and suck juicily. She just watched as the younger brunette worked hard, able to see how much her tongue was going as she aggressively went at his cock.

Her full lips sealed perfectly around him and she sucked hard, just the right intensity to make him moan, hand in her hair but not forcing her down, knowing Kat had the perfect technique to stimulate his cock. She suddenly broke off and slid back, twisting her head to let his thick erection spring up between her lips, kissing quickly down his slick length. Christina watched as she applied her teeth, biting carefully along the side of his prick for a sharp sensation before Kat's hand slid up to join his in her hair, pulling her towards the action and making it clear she should join.

Christina really had no idea what to do but she just went with it, figuring it wouldn't matter much as she was pressed into his cock by the two hands on her head. Her nose bumped Kat's, making the brunette giggle as she pouted her lips against his shaft and started to kiss like her counterpart had been, working up and down.

"Fuck yeah, just like that," he smiled, reveling in having both Kat Dennings and Christina Hendricks kissing and biting up his cock. The pale redhead did just that, copying what Kat had done in using her teeth to very carefully nip and bite along the side of his cock. It wasn't the first time she'd done it but it was the first time with him and every guy liked something different so she wasn't rushing. The gently measured actions of her teeth and soft lips were in contrast to Kat who worked a bit more intensely, biting harder and faster as she worked up his length.

The two of them worked up and down in an alternating manner, not sticking together, stimulating different parts of his cock. Sometimes one of them was nibbling near his base as the other applied her threatening touch to his sensitive head to make him pulse and surge in excitement. His cock throbbed rock hard between them, absolutely relishing the utterly unique sensation of having both beauties sucking and licking at his cock. His ecstasy was fleeting though as with a last kiss and lingering bite Kat looked up at him, smiling around her mouthful before pulling back off.

"Keep going," she ordered Christina, rocking back on her heels and standing up, leaving the luscious redhead working at James as she stepped away. Kat walked back over to where she'd abandoned her strap-on harness and picked it up, bending straight over for James to take a good look at her in the process. She turned back to watch, loving the sight of the gorgeous Christina Hendricks still working like a good girl, stroking and biting along his cock before she sunk his head back into her mouth and resumed sucking.

Kat untwisted the straps and stepped into the toy once more, sliding it back to where it belonged on her hips and doing it up, webbing straps pulling into her soft skin firmly as she adjusted the purple silicone cock to where she wanted it. She wanted plenty of power this time and set it just right so she could thrust, yanking the straps just a bit more to fasten it tightly to herself as Christina sucked noisily. She was going fast and pretty deep, really working at James now as his hand cradled her head, fingers twisted through her long, messy red mop.