Christina & Kat - The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough," Kat commanded, taking charge of the situation fully, "bend her over."

The order was clear and direct, spurring James straight into action. He pulled back and somewhat reluctantly withdrew his cock from Christina's talented mouth, immediately reaching down to haul her up onto her feet and spin her towards the bed. The redhead was completely lost to what was going on and simply let herself be positioned, turned and then shoved down over the bed, bent over prone.

"Back down," Kat ordered, pressing into the small of her back to make her arch and stick her ass out.

"Legs apart, come on," she added, tapping the inside of Christina's stocking covered ankle with her own high heel, making her quickly shuffle her feet.

"Wider," Kat instructed, since she needed Christina a little lower down to let her get at the right height to fuck her.

"Better," she smiled as Christina assumed the position, evidently completely submissive to her and ready for whatever she wanted. Well that was what Kat hoped at least as she let her strap-on cock bounce up against Christina's shaved pussy, the cool silicone rubber touching the bare lips and making the redhead expect her to sink it straight inside. Only the air was broken by the snap of a plastic cap opening, Christina looking back to see a tube of lube in her hands that sent her heart racing.

"Just relax," Kat purred, seeing the anxiety in her face as she squeezed it out over her fingers and reached down to slick her strap-on, rubbing it thickly over the toy before getting some more and pressing it to Christina's asshole. She shivered as the cool, viscous lube was spread over her tight ring, Kat's fingers dipping inside to prepare her as she tensed up.

"Take it easy, this'll be fun," Kat smiled.

"I don't like anal sex," Christina muttered, a halfhearted attempt to put Kat off.

"I don't care," Kat retorted, "I'm gonna fuck your ass and show you your place. Unless you don't want this part," she added.

"I want it," Christina muttered quietly. She'd been through far too much now to give up.

"Then I'm gonna fuck you in the ass," Kat said.

"Ok, fuck my ass," Christina mumbled, submitting to it.

"You're gonna love it, I promise I'll be gentle," she said, running her hand down Christina's shapely back.

"That's what they all say."

"Well I mean it," Kat said, taking hold of the purple cock and positioning herself. She rubbed it up the back of Christina's soaked pussy lips before easing it to her tight, lubed asshole.

"Just relax, push back into this, you'll enjoy it," Kat promised, holding Christina's hip, feeling her shake a little, tensing then relaxing as she seemed to work it out and make herself ready to take it. Kat took her tight and pushed forward, nice and steady, working the toy a little as she eased forward and stretched Christina's asshole around the tip of it. The curvaceous actress just breathed deeply, trying to keep calm as she felt herself stretching, fighting the urge to tense up and trying to push back into it as Kat had told her to.

"Come on, Christina, that's it, you can take it," Kat smiled, ease into her redhead fuck toy.

"She wants this part," James smiled, Christina ignoring it to focus on staying cool.

It did help, her tight sphincter opening around the smooth head of the toy as Kat took her time and got her going. At least until she couldn't hold back any further, knowing Christina would need a little push to go for it and she thrust her hips forward firmly to pop the head of the toy through the last resistance and into her ass. Christina gave a cry at the stretch and her body tightened up, Kat holding onto her tightly so she couldn't pull off it however, riding her ass as she forced a bit more inside her and used the thick lube to help.

"Fuck!" Christina winced as her asshole clenched up, unable to stop her muscles with the sudden shock of pain, making it hurt worse as Kat held onto her. The brunette pulled her close and held it inside her, one hand at her hip as the other reached around her to squeeze her breasts as she pulled her close.

"Relax, just relax. Don't clench up, just take deep breaths," she murmured, knowing the feeling Christina had and just supporting her through it. She took a moment and got past it, taking deep breaths as she got used to accommodating Kat's thick strap-on in her tight asshole. Despite trying to relax her fingers were white with tightness as she gripped the sheets, holding on so hard they could tear.

"You alright?" Kat asked, letting her grip on Christina slacken as her lesbian lover seemed to get past it and relax as she'd wanted.

"Yeah just...take it easy, please," Christina mumbled, leaning back down onto her hands and pushing her ass carefully back into place with Kat, working together as they resumed their position.

"You'll be fine, you'll see," Kat smiled, settling her feet and holding Christina's hips, pushing her toy in deeper before pulling back slowly. She didn't risk going too far, sliding back just enough then plunging it slowly back into her tight booty as she growled in a mixture of sensations, discomfort mixing with uniquely pleasurable tingles, the indignity of it fighting her dismissal of anal sex. Kat just kept going though and worked to get a rhythm going, Christina relaxing as her fingers released on the bed and she breathed calmly.

Kat just smiled to herself as the redhead relaxed into it and protested no further, letting her get going to fuck her in the ass. She picked up the pace a little, not too fast, working her silicone cock inside her a little deeper, going a bit quicker as she felt the harness press delightfully into her pelvis. The pressure on her clit was just right as her thrusts into Christina shoved it back against herself, tempting her to slam it harder but she held back to build it up steadily.

Her thrusts got quicker as Christina's breaths got faster, her body rocking with Kat a little, getting into it as the pain faded completely and she thought about it more, taking in the unique stimulation of anal sex as Kat's toy brushed and teased her nerve endings, stretching her out in a different way to anything she was used to. It was interesting and was certainly something new, to be fucked in the ass by another woman using a strap-on that was for sure and she just figured she may as well relax and enjoy what she could.

It felt nice and Kat was careful with her, even if it felt almost too much when Kat suddenly pushed deep and made her slowly take the whole toy. The harness pressed to her ass as she groaned, shivering as Kat stroked her, reaching round to grope her chest as she gave her a second to absorb the feelings before resuming her pace. She pulled back into her strokes and picked up the speed, knowing she had Christina going and started fucking more intently. The pumps were long and rapid enough, the thick toy delving inside her, stroking nerves as it filled her up and making her moan in a mix of sensations.

They were ramped up when Kat leaned close to her and kissed her shoulders, snuggling tightly for a second then sliding her hand round under her and straight over her shaven mound, fingers effortlessly finding her waiting clit. She gasped loudly and shuddered, the touch alone seeming like lightning when suddenly mixed with the different, powerful sensations from anal sex. Kat giggled as Christina just trembled in her arms, all hers as she held close and started rubbing at her clit, circling it easily as she kept working her pelvis to thrust the toy inside her.

It was shorter, deeper thrusts now as she leaned over her and stimulated her directly, blending the sensations together, the light, intense dances of her fingertips washing Christina one way whilst the deep, harder sensations of her purple toy buried in her ass pushed her another. The stimulation was new and intense but in a manageable manner, giving a groan of unadulterated pleasure as Kat hit the right motion, timing her fingers and thrusts into the ideal blend. She smiled as Christina seemed like putty in her hands, a complete slave to her fucking as she worked her cock into her, harness driving against her round ass.

Christina let out a deep, shuddering moan as her orgasm made her quake, on the brink of it as it suddenly hit her. She wasn't expecting it at all, certainly not from anal sex, but Kat's expert fingering took her rapidly to the brink. She held on, calming herself and letting it build but she was close and her lesbian lover knew it. Kat picked up the pace on all fronts, fingers circling and dancing exquisitely as her hips started pumping briskly, thumping the toy deep into her stretched asshole. Christina couldn't hold on, even though she tried, and with a sudden shudder the dam broke.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it," Kat giggled devilishly, loving it as her redhead fuck toy suddenly hit orgasm. Christina wailed to the hotel room for a moment as she tensed up and came hard, legs tight, body bucking a little as she hit her peak. Kat just kept fucking, riding her perfectly and playing her clit like an instrument as she curvy redhead jolted hard, orgasm hitting her intensely, the whole evenings build up unleashed in one moment of ecstasy. Her cries became hard, mumbling breaths as she slowed down, Kat being kind and easing off her, standing back up and switching back to just thrusting the toy more steadily again as the redhead cooled down from her first anal orgasm.

"You alright?" Kat teased, just rocking slowly. She loved seeing other women come, not that she played with them very often.

"Yeah," Christina breathed, "that was fucking intense."

"I bet," Kat smiled, "but now it'll get a bit more intense."

"Huh?" Christina said, looking back tiredly.

"Swap," Kat said, looking to James, standing with his prick rock hard, absolutely ready to explode in his desire for Christina.

"Deal," he smiled and with that Kat gave a final deep thrust, making Christina grunt hard, before pulling out and stepping away, leaving the redhead gaping and vulnerable.

"Oh fuck," Christina breathed, feeling James immediately take her place, hands bigger and more powerful as they gripped her hips, his hot, hard cock pressed to her asshole. In a moment he was inside her, loosened sphincter offering no problem as the lube let him glide inside and sink deeply, his fingers tightening under the flare of her pelvis as they both shuddered intently at the sensation.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it," he shivered, electric pleasure tingling round his head as it squeezed through her naughtiest hole while she gave an open mouthed gasp, his cock feeling huge but so strangely pleasurable. It didn't hurt now that Kat had stretched her open and his thick prick slid quite easily into her, James grabbing her hips and squeezing it deep as she groaned. He growled with pleasure as he held her and got straight to work, starting to pump into her busily as she braced herself and pushed back for him.

He'd held out more than long enough, impressively so with the two stunning actresses and wanted his pleasure now. Besides, Christina had done more than enough to earn the part and wouldn't be up for much more anyway, so he'd leave her to be Kat's plaything. He enjoyed the tight sensations of her asshole around him, ring of muscle gripping his cock snugly as he plowed her ass, pulling back with his practiced technique right to the edge. Christina moaned as he did, something Kat hadn't risked doing lest she slip out, James instead yanking his big cock back so she bulged and he almost slipped free.

It was so her muscles squeezed a little around the base of his head, tingling his nerve endings perfectly before he plunged himself back inside her. Christina grunted and groaned, her body shaking with his energy as his hips slapped her ass and he buried his whole cock into her again and again. Kat stood watching with a wide smile, strap-on still tight at her hips, as he plundered her ass and took his pleasure. She loved how Christina was completely whipped, submissive to them, her huge tits bouncing uncontrollably underneath her as they hung heavily and she was fucked hard.

"Fuck, you love this don't you?" Kat said, watching Christina take the anal fuck with relative ease and some clear enjoyment. She herself was just glad he didn't touch her clit as she was still sensitive from the orgasm Kat had given her, just enjoying the feel of James' big prick slamming into her ass.

"No doubt," James replied as Christina just moaned, holding on and lost to it now, definitely one of the best anal sex sessions she'd ever had.

"Finish her off," Kat commented, hands on her hips over the harness, just enjoying wearing it as she watched James hammer her new co-star. James didn't need any direction and kept on going, stepping it up as he felt the tingle of climax bubbling away, holding back but letting it spur him to increase his pace. He pulled hard on Christina's hips as he rode her and slammed himself deep, not bothering with full length strokes now as he enjoyed the hot, deep depths of her ass.

Christina held on tight and groaned in pleasure and overwhelmed sensations. It wasn't painful but she could barely handle everything she was feeling, a roller coaster of emotions as he hammered his big dick into her, asshole stretched tiredly around him as he took his pleasure from her, just fucking her, using her for his enjoyment. It was strangely arousing and the feel of his thick shaft in her tightest hole felt great. She was surprised how much she liked it after having been warmed up by Kat and could honestly understand why some girls like it, though she had little time to focus on that.

"Oh fuck, come on," he growled and suddenly grabbed her hair, yanking back hard to make her wince and cry out sharply. She heard Kat giggle off to the side as he arched her spine and pulled tightly, straining her body as he suddenly found top gear and smashed her with hard, intensely deep thrusts. She whined in slight discomfort as he got the deepest he'd been in her and really put it to her, his hips slapping noisily against her round ass as her tits shook uncontrollably with his fucking.

His hips were a blur as he showed his fantastic strength and technique to pump her intently with short, orgasm-inducing strokes. She gasped as his hand suddenly flew up around her and grabbed her throat, gripping tightly to suppress the growl she gave of arousal and shock. She kept fucking him, working her hips in perfect rhythm since he wasn't guiding her before reached down to roughly grab her breasts, a hard squeeze that made her squeak in pain. He was rough with her, not caring now, taking his pleasure from the redhead as he mauled her, holding her hair tight in his other hand as he aggressively groped her famous chest, fingers digging in and pulling at the nipple.

"Fuck..." he growled, voice gravelly as she felt the distinct pulses of his cock, going rock hard inside her for the final few seconds, her asshole clenching a little and twinging in pain instinctively as he pounded her before he slammed full depth and exploded with a roar of pleasure. Christina moaned loudly in relief and arousal as he unleashed his climax, feeling his iron stiff cock jump as he burst a hot, thick rope of come deep inside her.

Her moans faded into relieved exhales as he growled and gasped with pleasure, grinding against her as he clenched his muscles to shoot everything he had inside her, relishing the chance to give Christina Hendricks a thick anal creampie and taking it with all his energy. His orgasm was intense and he tingled with release, feeling pins and needles up his legs as his cock bucked and emptied his balls inside her, shoving into her booty as he made sure to get it as deep as possible inside her before it faded.

"Goddamn..." he murmured, slackening his grip on her hair and body to let her gratefully sag forwards again, bracing on the bed as he softened and gave a final few pulses before rocking back on his heels. Both of them were gasping in the aftermath, sweat prickling across them as the heat burst from their trembling bodies. Kat was grinning, loving seeing James destroy Christina so intently.

"Damn baby, you fucked the shit outta her," she purred, catching James' eyes as he looked round.

"Damn right," he smiled, pulling slowly back out of Christina then spreading her ass a moment to leave her gaping wide, making her blush deeply as she was displayed for him and Kat. He let her go an instant later then laid a hard spank on her ass to make her yell, pulling forward but he was done with her anyway, stepping away and giving Kat a kiss, their lips locking passionately as Christina slumped onto the bed and tiredly glanced their way.

"I need a beer," he said, sitting down on the bed to catch his breath.

"There's plenty down in the bar," Kat smiling, glancing round at him before she stepped over to Christina and quite gently ran her fingers down her leg, over the silky stocking.

"Trying to get rid of me?" he smiled.

"Yeah, I think she needs a break," Kat replied.

"I'm sure she does," he said, smiling at the exhausted Christina splayed out on the sheets.

"So do I get the part?" the redhead mumbled.

"Ooh straight to business," Kat teased, sitting down beside her.

"Got her head in the game," James said, standing up and finding his clothes, slipping into his shorts.

"So, do I?" she asked, hoping to keep any pleading edge from her voice. She just needed the yes.

"You definitely do, as promised. Contract is yours," Kat grinned, brushing her hair back from her face. Christina smiled tiredly with a sigh of relief, glad to finally secure the role and pay day that came with it.

"But remember, I'm in charge," she added.

"Yes," Christina breathed.

"Excellent," she said, glancing to James who had got dressed surprisingly fast, already kicking his shoes on.

"You all good, Kat?" he asked, making sure they were on the level.

"Yeah I've got it, got have a beer. I'll come join you a bit later," she said.

"Got it," he said, smiling to her then heading for the door. Kat just glanced after him as she kicked off her heels, stretching her toes before she reached down to pull Christina's shoes off.

"What are you doing?" she mumbled, leaning up on the bed as Kat pulled the footwear off then grabbed her stocking.

"You need a shower, come on," she said, quickly rolling the black hold-ups off the lovely redhead to leave her fully naked.

"I dunno..." she mumbled, unsure about it.

"It'll make you feel better, I promise," Kat smiled, grabbing Christina's hand and pulling her up from the bed, the curvy star letting herself be led by the brunette. Kat pulled her confidently to the opulent bathroom of the hotel suite, turning on the water in the large walk in shower for them both before ushering Christina under the steaming cascade.

She shivered as it hit her, tingling with pleasure at the soothing spray of the shower, taking a moment before watching Kat stepping in with her, the voluptuous brunette a gorgeous addition to the situation, but Christina was well aware she was still wearing her thick purple strap-on...

__________

To be continued.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.