All Comments on 'Christina and the Pool Guy'

by MichaelinChina

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
So you got to post a sex scene...

...maybe a little more detail and background so it doesn't seem like she's totally unjustified, or that she may be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why is this woman married?

MichaelinChinaMichaelinChinaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Pistolpackinpete: I believe I gave sufficient background in the 2nd and 3rd pars. I admit it was brief but I didn't want to go into a long detailed analysis of the problems with her marriage. To do so might have bored the reader.

I would hope that readers enjoyed the little moments and 'asides' throughout the story as well as the 'twist' at the end to make it a little higher up the ladder of 'stroke stories'.

And anonymous: indeed! For the same reasons many women choose to remain in dysfunctional marriages - for the house and the pool and the 'good life' which includes the possibility of a sly casual fuck.

Thanks again to you both for your comments and the opportunity to respond.

Hope ya voted lol!

Michael (inChina)

pcsocakepcsocakeover 11 years ago
Delish!

Well, well, a story so hot that it made me reach and caress my cunt deserved a 5 star. Cheers!

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithabout 11 years ago
Mmmmmmmm ...

That was nice.

I thought there was plenty sufficient background, you even threw in a cheatee secretary to justify Christina's slutty ways! And she thought of seeing Mark again, not calling the plumber out next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous