Christina Sells a Watch

Story Info
Christina convinces me to buy a watch.
1.3k words
4.15
5.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been to Christina's store several times; my purchases had gone from small, a nice men's bracelet, to more and more expensive - the last time I'd visited the store, she'd nearly convinced me to buy the expensive watch, the one where she got a hefty commission because it cost $8,000!

Unknown to me, Christina decided to play a little game. As I walked in, she loosened the top on her shirt, and like always, I walked right over to her, like a fly to the light. I said that I was back to see the watch, and she looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I want you to prove that you deserved the watch."

I looked intrigued and inside I was excited. Until that point, our conversations had been largely business related, with her occasionally flirting to speed up the sale. I thought "she wants me to prove it, I can do that."

She smiled as I agreed. "I just don't know that you really should be wearing this watch; it's only for our exclusive clients."

"Well, how do I become exclusive?"

"You'll need to come back at 8:45, right before closing, for me to show you."

I was prompt! 8:45, and I was there. Christina had sent home as much of the staff as possible and the other 2 into the back to close up for the night. When I arrived, she was leaned over the watch display case. Her shirt hung open slightly, and as I came close, she said, "I need your help, I dropped the key back here and I can't find it. Can you come back and help me look?"

I slipped behind the counter and got down on all fours, only then did I realize that she was wearing a knee length black pleated skirt. I couldn't move as I watched the skirt move and swish back and forth. Suddenly a coworker came out from the back; she whispered roughly "stay down or were both in trouble!"

Then to her coworker, "I've got a bit more paperwork, can you close the gate, and then you guys can head home."

I realized I was stuck, trapped between her gorgeous smile, her sexy legs, and the thought that she could say I was trying to rob the store...

I asked where the key was, and she said "I was testing you to see how obedient you are. Only good boys can buy that watch."

As you heard the back door close and the last coworker leave, she turned to me "I need a new necklace, don't you think?" I agreed and nodded, still kneeling. She turned to walk to the necklaces, intentionally turning so that her skirt flared and I was treated to a view of most of her thighs.

She returned with her favorite necklaces: "Which one looks best on me?" As she tried them on, she made sure that your cleavage had my entire attention. "Wouldn't you like to buy this for me? I'll wear it tonight while you try on that watch..."

At $2500, it wasn't cheap, but it looked incredible on Christina. I could go into a bit more debt, right? She repeated, "I need to know that you're obedient, that you won't tell anyone that I snuck you back here." I couldn't believe how close she was to me. When her skirt swished it nearly touched my face. Suddenly, she pressed my head down "Security is coming by, they can't see us!"

I was practically laying down, but her touch had made my hard cock almost painful! As she knelt down, she squatted over my face, and then with one final act of submission, she lowered her pussy onto my face. My load moan was muffled right into her panties and the vibrations of my moan were a drip of heaven for her.

Bossing me around has made her very wet, nearly soaking the fabric. She began to grind her lips onto my nose and face, as her skirt covered me entire head. Just then the back office light came back on! Her coworker had forgotten her lunch, Christina stood and smiled back at her as she left again. Christina looked down as me, waiting to taste her again. She lifted her skirt and removed her panties, and sat back down on my face, but this time she turned around, as I started to expertly eat her out, she undid my zipper and released my straining cock. She used her fingers to run up and down the shaft lightly before kissing the head and licking the precum off. I groaned into her loudly, the vibrations causing her to arch her back and purr.

She leaned forward again and swallowed my cock and her leaning forward placed her clit right in my mouth. I grabbed her hips and sucked down hard on her clit, and just as she began to cum on my face, I pulled her hair and held her mouth deep on my cock. As her pussy spammed on my tongue and lips, my cock emptied load after load into her mouth and throat.

As Christina slowly recovered from her orgasm, she kissed me on the lips and said, "Why don't you and that rod of steel come back to my place?"

We cleaned up our stuff and she helped me leave out the back. On the drive to her place, she took off her shirt revealing that wonderful push-up bra that I could not resist. I was growing harder, and she would tease me by pulling up her skirt. As we walked into her house, I pinned her against the wall, kissing her like she'd always been mine.

I undid her bra, and sucked on each of her nipples. She would alternately giggle and gasp. As I continued my way down, I tongued her belly button eliciting an inward gasp of air.

And then I dipped my head beneath her skirt again, this time voluntarily. As I began exploring her pussy, she played with my hair, running her fingers when I licked something good, pulling my hair when I did something naughty. As I settled in on her clit, I slipped 2 fingers inside of her tight hole. She let out a long deep moan of agreement, and it was not long before she was cumming on my face again.

I had to hold her up, and walk her over to the couch where I bent her over the arm rest. "Would you like my cock inside you?" She moaned agreement, trying to catch her breath. I pulled out my cock and rubbed it along her lips, up to her ass, and then back down. My cock was covered in her juices as I rubbed my head against her tight horny hole. She moved her hips and ass against my cock, and I watched my cock head disappear inside her.

As I slowly started to sink into her, she moved back and forth, wiggling her ass, as if inviting me in further. We began a nice smooth rhythm, but as the intensity built, I repeatedly would pin her against the arm of the couch. Each time she would squeal. Finally she gasped, "hold on a second!" and she had me lay down in front of the couch. She lowered herself back onto me, but this time, my cock was deep inside and I could see her lustful grin, her luscious chest, and her majestic hips.

As she began riding me, her nails dug into my chest, and I felt her tighten around me. I wasn't going to last long like this. I moaned, "oh fuck" grabbed her ass "I'm cumming" as I emptied myself inside of her.

We collapsed onto the floor, in a pool of our sweat, and fell asleep.