Christine

Story Info
I meet a new man in my new building.
2k words
4.26
14.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers

I headed into work, my 14th day of the job I was already growing tiresome of the prospect of more data entry. I am a graduate student, Indian, 21, with a skinny frame. I had just gotten a job in a data analyst company and as a recruit my job was more at the moment just to do with data entry. I found I was doing the same job every single day and it was so boring. I felt I was already in a mundane lifestyle, but I was glad to be out of the house and happy to be living in Edinburgh even though the weather was terrible I was hours away from my family and that felt good. I felt I could truly be myself. The truth is I'm gay and I never had a chance to truly explore myself living with parents however now I was free and I'm loving life, even though I live in a shitty flat. When I first moved, I used what little savings I had to buy a couple pairs of sexy panties, one red, one black. I also brought a butt plug with a little diamond stud on the end. The plug was pink and 4 inches but quite fat. When I first bought it the first thing, I did was stick it in my ass. It was tight, and the lack of lube meant it was hard, to push it up. My dick shot up all 5 inches almost immediately. I loved the feeling. I began to stroke myself pumping my hand up and down faster and faster until I came into my hands. I then began to lick my hands clean. I knew I made the right decision moving away.

However, know almost a month after moving I am struggling to meet anyone on these dating sites, they keep throwing up people I'm not attracted too. As I returned home from work my face slumped as I thought this is not how I imagined my new job. I opened the letter box to look over and see an older man standing there. Not bad I thought I gave quick smile as he smiled back, I went back to looking through my letters and I could still feel him staring at me. My cock twitched maybe I found someone interested in me closer to home. He towered over me at 6 foot, a small belly but beautiful eyes you can get lost in.

"I'm Jay" I introduced myself my hand sticking out.

"Christopher" he began to shake my hand, a surprisingly soft hand.

We headed toward the lift and I pressed 4 he was on floor 2.

"Nice to meet you." he said.

"You too." I replied.

I headed into my flat my cock hard. As soon as I was inside, I began to strip and stroke my cock, I grabbed the butt-plug from under my bed and put it in my mouth. My hand was still rubbing my cock as it stood up tall. I position the butt-plug to line up with my opening. I could feel the tension, as I began to press through my ass. The pain of plug increases, as my ass heats up, but I keep on pushing, pass the largest part. I exhale with relief and horniness. I stroke my cock hard, as I explode almost immediately. The cum falls all over my chest and hand, so I bring my hand up to taste my own seed. It tastes better than before I thought. I begin to scoop up the rest of my cum in my hand and began to slurp it up.

A week later

As I head back into the building after another day of boredom, I enter the lift and instead of pressing 4 I press 2. It was a lapse in judgement, I thought, as I quickly pressed 4, but it was too late. The life door opened, and I stared down the corridor, when I saw a tall woman look back at me, and give me a simile, I smiled back, she looks about my mom's age I thought. The lift doors proceed to close and head back up to my flat.

A day later

It's Friday. Finally, another week out of the way, 47 more weeks to go. As I enter back into the hallway, I see Christopher. My cock leaped forth with excitement.

"Hi!" I say. My smile grew.

He grinned back "Hey. You seem in a good mood."

"Well it is Friday"

"I heard you saw a woman on my floor."

"I mean I pressed the wrong floor by accident." I thought to myself why this woman would bring up a little meet to Chris.

He stepped over to me. His head towering over mine. "That's a shame I thought you were looking for me." He then grabbed my dick, and just like that let go. He then got in the lift and closed the door.

I stood there speechless. I didn't know I could get this hard. I headed up to my floor and I knew this was my one chance. I stripped down and put on a pair of red bikini bottoms and top, as well as quickly forcing the plug up my ass, before putting on my normal clothes on top. I stroked my cock before leaving to make sure it was nice and hard before heading down the 2nd floor. I was sweating I was so nervous. As I left the lift, I saw the woman, waiting outside a room. In the moment I realised I didn't know Christopher's room number. I headed over to the woman, I looked in her eyes and I was reminded of someone, who I was unsure of.

"Hello!" she exclaims.

"Hi" I respond, hoping that she wouldn't notice what I was wearing underneath my clothes.

"Don't you recognise me?" she says.

"Oh shit!" It was Christopher. Here he stood, with a black wig, red satin blouse, a black pencil skirt and tights. "You look so different" She smiles at me. "In a very good way." I simile too.

"You can call me Christine now. Maybe we should take care of that problem." She proceeds to rub my dick once more.

My mouth hangs open as she grabs my hand and takes me inside her flat. We hadn't shut the door when she stood over me and began to kiss me, a peck at first. But soon it was tongue. We were fighting over control of each other's mouths. My hands drifted to her ass and I began to squeeze, and she responds by bringing her body closer to mine. She shuts the door never taking her lips off mine, as she begins to take off my jacket. We drop it there on floor, as we're lost in the embrace of each other. We begin to move into the main part of the flat never letting go of each other, our hands constantly moving. I groan as she rubs my cock. My hands move to her chest as she begins to undo my jeans. She starts with the buckle and zip and slips her hand over the outline of my bottoms.

She moans in conjunction with me. "I see you have good taste too."

I can't talk as she instantly puts her tongue back on my mouth I can only groan. I move to kiss her neck as she pushes my jeans down. I begin to undo her blouse. My hand caressing her, as I free her chest, to see black bra. I begin to lower the bra so I can lick her nipples. She moans and grabs my head. I begin to roll me teeth over them as she shivers in response. I knew this was turning her on. As I come up for air and to kiss her again, she takes off my top, to reveal my own bikini top.

"Yes please." was all she said as she tore it off my chest and took my nipples in my mouth. I was gasping in pleasure, even more so when her hand goes down my rub my cock. She spins around and sits on her sofa. I know what she wants, and I begin to take of her skirt as she takes off her bra. I begin to kiss her legs as I move the skirt down. As a response I begin to rub my own cock to get myself off.

"No. Wait, don't touch yourself yet."

"Ok" was all I could say as I held her leg up in the air and kiss of much of as I could over the tights. I move myself closer to her cock. I could smell her musky scent. She begins to rip a hole in her own tights, freeing 8 inches of her, the cock drooped, wide in girth it looked like it struggled to contain it own weight. I lick the top, the first time I had ever tasted cock, and it tasted sweet I needed more. I begin to think back to the porn videos I watch as I lower my head over her cock and let her take control. It began to engulf my mouth. I struggled to breathe, however my mouth quickly adjusted, and I began to move me head up and down.

"Oh yes. That's right." was Christine response. I felt her hands on the back of my head as she began to trust in my mouth. I could feel her deep in my mouth, I was consumed by her. I needed her. I raised my head and stood up. I turned and showed her my ass. I knew I had a great ass and proceed to lower my bottoms and bending over as I did, to show her that I had a plug in my ass.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you?" my lover asks. She stands up and spanks my ass twice hard, I moaned in response. She got on her knees and inspected the plug before pulling it out quickly. She then bent me over the sofa, ass up. "Now you can play with yourself."

"Thank you."

I begin to stroke my cock, as I feel her tongue around my opening, I was a new sensation, but only made me more turned on, but as quickly as it started it was over. It felt like an hour but as I turned, I saw her lubing up her monster. I knew what was about to happen. "Relax." was all she said. I buried my head in a pillow, preparing myself. I moan into the pillow as I felt her head press against my ass. She begins to push; on instinct my ass closes of to her. She caresses my back and says relax again. I feel my ass muscles give in and relax, as she pushes in. I moan louder, this was very uncomfortable, but, my cock had never looked so hard. Before I knew it, I felt her body against mine I had taken her.

She begins to thrust in and out in and out, I rub my cock, but instantly I cum over the sofa, I couldn't stop. She begins to pump harder and harder too, now I accumulated to her cock I was just in heaven. However, that feeling subsided quickly as I felt her cock tense up and I could feel a liquid inside of me. She roared over me, like a lioness. We both fell on the sofa, me in a puddle of my own seed.

I could feel her dripping out of me. "I'm going to give you a choice" she says, "eat your own cum and mine out of your ass and I can make you a girl like me or leave." I knew what I had to do, I quickly slurped up my own cum and hers from the sofa, before putting my fingers in my still gapped ass, and began to eat her. Her seed tasted so much better than mine. She looked at me and, in that moment, for the first time since moving I was truly happy.

Jay876
Jay876
19 Followers