Christine and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Christine decides to train me.
1.8k words
4.15
7.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised that she called me the next night and had me come over. She had written a set of rules for me to follow when I wasn't with her. I was not allowed to read them there, only agree. If not it was over between us. Being the horny boy I was I agreed on the spot. For my reward we went to her basement and she had me lay on my back on the couch, only shirt off. She had on a short skirt and tank top. She sat on my face and had no panties on and as I ate her pussy she pinched my nipples but every now and then slapped/punched my cock and balls through my pants. This went on for a good forty minutes as she came four times. When done she had me jerkoff, my cum landing on a small plate. She then had me lick it clean. After that I went home.

Once home I read her rules as follows:

1.) not allowed to cum without her permission.

2.) no underwear when I see her.

3.) not allowed to say no to whatever she wants me to do

4.) prior to date must take several enemas and be clean

These rules seemed ok till I read rule 5 which changed the dynamics...

5.) at anytime she may change the rules!

For the next week I worked and waited for a call that never came. That weekend I wanted to jerk off in the worst way but didn't. Finally she called me Tuesday to come over. Once there the questions came out...did I cum at all? No! Did I leave my underwear home? Yes! Was my ass clean? Yes! She was happy and had me lay on the couch in the basement. She had me strip completely this time, then tied my ankles to my hands over the couch so my ass was wide open. She then said it was training time. She stripped herself and sat her pussy on my face and as I ate her she started to suck my cock, stopping to remind me not to cum till she said I could.

As I licked her pussy she shifted and had me lick her ass as well. She was now slowly stroking my cock and I was on the edge of cumming when she punched me in the nuts, hard! My cock instantly drooped. Then she slapped it and told me to get back to eating her. As I did so she tied a rope around my balls real tight, then went back to rubbing my cock but now using a lube. At first it was cool, then hot. She was using Vick's on me! It felt good...she then told me I could cum but stopped jerking me off...

While my cock was rock hard I couldn't cum without some stimulation. She was standing in front of me laughing...she then produced a small dildo, maybe 6 inches. Before I knew it she was fucking me with it. Again she had used Vick's for lube. In a few minutes I erupted. My cum, a weeks worth, shot all over the place as she laughed. She then removed the dildo and asked if I liked being fucked! No lying I admitted I did. But then the Vick's kicked in. My ass, cock, and balls began to burn. She laughed and said she wasn't done with me yet....

As I pleaded with her she ignored me. When I didn't shut up she shoved a pair of her panties in my mouth...then I saw her next idea...another dildo except this one was at least eight inches long and very thick. She pushed it in me hard as I screamed into her panties. She used that toy, fucking me relentlessly, in and out as well as twisting it. To my surprise my cock came back to life. After a good twenty minutes I came again. This time she caught it in her hand and had me lick it clean. She then untied me and had me take a shower to clean up. As I left she told me I did good but next time will be better! Little did I know that next time was the next night. She told me to come over early as she had the house to herself.

Once there she had me strip, then the tied me on the couch, hands over the back and ankles spread wide. She then stripped for me. First came her blouse, button by button. As she did so she kept leaning over and kissing me, teasing me. My cock was like a rock. After her blouse she removed her bra. Her nipples were hard and she had me lick and suck them. Then she took a glass she had and poured its contents slowly on the tit I was sucking. It was Sambucca. I greedily sucked her nipple and drank the booze. Then it was the other nipple. In between she drank it as well but more than me, refilling the glass several times till she was drunk. This was a first. She then stood and slowly removed her skirt, leaving on only her panties, thigh highs, and shoes. She was talking dirty to me, telling me I was her sissy slut. She removed her panties and her clean shaven pussy was dripping....

She now stood on the couch, over my mouth and again started dripping the Sambucca down her pussy into my mouth. As I lapped it up I was beginning to feel tipsy myself. She also kept sipping it. All of a sudden she sat on my face hard, grinding her pussy mound into my face and came hard. Then she let go with a stream of piss into my mouth. As I tried to spit it out she kicked my balls, telling me to be a good pussy boy and swallow it. Between the pain and the pleasure I did as told. Lucky for me that after a few short squirts she was finished. She then turned around and now had me lick her ass. As I did so again she told me I was a worthless piece of shit. As I worked my tongue deep into her ass she was rubbing her pussy till she came again. This time she squirted piss on my chest and just laughed.

She now climbed off the couch and sat on my lap, rubbing her cunt on my cock, her tits in my face, still talking down to me. My cock wanted to cum in the worst way a do I thought I was there when I heard the doorbell ring. She stood up and went to answer it! She threw on a robe but left me naked, tied to the couch! In walked a guy we had gone to school with. Rumor had it he was gay. He spoke to her and laughed. He then started to strip! I tried to ask her what was going on but she told me to shut the fuck up. She then stuffed her panties in my mouth, somehow tying them. As he was now naked I realized he has a horse cock! It had to be 9 to 10 inches long and pretty thick!

He and Christine turned me around, tying me spread out, head hanging over back of couch. Then she started to eat my ass with my own belt! She really hit my ass hard. After five minutes she stopped and told me I could now do as I was told or dress and go home! As she said this she was stroking his cock and I figured the rumor about him was false. I shook my head yes. With that she removed her panties from my mouth and they were replaced by his cock! I never sucked a cock before but he forced the head in and she pushed me back and forth on it, telling me to be careful with my teeth and to use my tongue. As I did so I started to get into it when he said he's not a bad cock sucker. She laughed and told him I was just a budding faggot!

I started to really get into this and was thinking his cock was bigger than the dildo she used on me so if he cums this would be over. Well all of a sudden he announces that he is going to cum and pulls all but the head of his cock from my mouth and she comes over and jerks him off, forcing his big load to fill my mouth. As I started to overflow she told me to swallow. I did as I was told and finally he was done. I figured that was it but she had him keep his head in my mouth and me lick. Unlike my cock that got sensitive after cumming his just stayed hard.

Finally he pulled out and went behind me. I felt his fingers in my ass with Vaseline. One, then two. As he stretched me open it was hurting but as I started to groan Christine put her cunt in front of me and told me to lick, pulling my head into her. As I did so he stopped fingering my ass. Then I felt it, the head of his cock entering me. It hurt! He started to push as I cried into her cunt. He didn't slow down at all, forcing it in till I could feel his balls on my ass! He then started to fuck me. He wasn't gentle at all, more relentless, slamming his cock into me, calling me a tight assed pussy boy! Christine started telling me what a good faggot I was becoming. After awhile his cock started to feel good in my ass and I started to fuck back. He grabbed my hips and within a few minutes announced he was cumming. Once he was done he pulled out and forcefully pushed Christine out of the was and fed me his cock to lick clean of the lube and his juices. In a few minutes he was done and his cock had started to shrink.

Christine was now behind me, stroking my cock till I came. As I did this I farted and she laughed. She had a small plate loaded with cum, both his and mine! She had me lick it clean as he laughed. He then said he had to leave but would like to use me again, maybe with a few friends! After he left Christine untied me and had me lay on my back and eat her cunt again till she came. Then she let me shower and dress. We had been at it for five hours! It had been amazing! I felt guilty for enjoying being fucked but excited that she was so happy. She then told me next time would be different! With that she sent me home to await her next call! i couldn't wait!