Christine and Me Pt. 04

Story Info
We hooked up with her older girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.18
4.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So for the next two weeks things were pretty normal for Christine and me. We had a few dates and some sex but just me and her. She really enjoyed using her large dildo on me and me eating her but no one else joined us. Then she asked me if I could get out of working Friday, that we would be going to a girlfriend she worked with home to go swimming. I said sure and when Friday came I picked her up around 10 in the morning. First question was did I follow all the rules? I said of course. She then stuck her hands down my pants to make sure I was commando. She gave me instructions and we started driving. Her friend lived in Lincroft in a very nice home. In fact it looked like a mansion! The driveway was long and the entire house had a stone wall 8 foot high around it. Once there she told me her friend was in the back in the pool. Then she told me her friend was both 42 years old and really fat! I told her I didn't care as I figured we would only be swimming.

It was a long walk around the house and when we got to the back she had the biggest pool I had ever seen at a private home before! Then I saw her in the pool. She was naked and as Christine said, very large! As we got closer She called out to Christine to strip and join her. Christine told me to strip as well! We both joined her in the pool. Her name was Diane. She was very round! I later found out her measurements were 5'8", 54b breasts, and 76" hips! She was totally tanned with no lines! She then kissed Christine hello with a full on tongue kiss! When finished Christine introduced her to me and I got the same tongue down my throat. I could taste the sangria she had been drinking as well! We then relaxed and chatted. As we did so she got out of the pool and took a bottle of Yago Sangria out of a cooler and filled three large glasses for us. She then sat on the side while me and Christine stayed in the pool and chatted.

As we talked, mostly her and Christine I noticed a few things. One was except for her head and eyebrows she didn't have a hair on her body! Also she was a lot bigger than I expected. Finally she was basically chugging the sangria down. After she finished her drink she came back into the water and then shocked me. Christine went over to her and started to suck her nipples. As she did so Diane cradled her head and moved it back and forth between the two nipples. Christine then stopped and told me to join in. I did as told and we both sucked on her nipples as she moaned out loud. While she had small, hard breasts she had large, chunky nipples that as I got rougher with she groaned more. Then I saw Christine's hand between Diane's hug thighs rubbing her cunt. All of a sudden her body went rigid and she screamed as she climaxed. But Christine didn't stop. I went back to work on her nipple and within 10 minutes she came again. Now we stopped and climbed out of the pool.

As we sat down around a table we all started to drink more of the sangria. Diana was just guzzling it and Christine even sucked down two while we talked. Diana decided to explain a little to me. She was divorced for 7 years now. It made her rich. She worked just to keep busy. She had no sex for almost 10 years and only recently started again now that her kids had moved out but even then only with Christine! She wanted to have a guy join them but figured after her husband telling her no one would fuck a fat cow like her it would not happen. As she said this she grabbed my dock which was in its usual state of hardness! While only 5 1/2 inches she seemed very pleased that it was aroused. She asked me straight out if I wanted to fuck her! Christine answered for me! Of course he does! With that she stood up, towering over me and said let's go inside.

Once we went in she had a huge living room/game room. She wrapped herself around me and again her tongue was down my throat! But now I was ready and I started to grab and rub her huge ass. As we did this we kind of tumbled slowly back onto the couch. As we continued to kiss my hands started to work her nipples, pinching and twisting them as she moaned. Then she got louder and I realized Christine was eating her. As I looked down I could barely see Christine's head between those huge thighs. She came quickly and as she did she held Christine down. I pulled back and pulled Christine out, switching places with her. Her cunt was large as was her clit! I started to lick and suck it, teasing and gently biting it as she groaned. Then she sounded muffled and I realized that Christine was sitting on her face. As I ate her pussy I felt her large arm pushing my head deeper. I pulled her huge thighs on my shoulders and started to lick her ass. Once this happens he lifted her body up and came hard, almost smothering me! I pulled up and got on my feet.

Christine had gotten off of her head so I put her legs on my shoulders and plunged my cock into her. I started to fuck, her juicy cunt getting wetter and wetter. Christine was now sitting and watching, rubbing her own cunt. I continued to fuck her with her cunt getting juicier and looser. Finally she pulled me tight and came, her huge thighs squeezing me making me come deep in her cunt. instead of pulling out she held me tight, her cunt massaging my cock, keeping me hard as I tried to pull out. My clock head was sensitive but now Christine was behind me, whispering in my ear to fuck her ass. I pulled those meaty thighs and raised up her ass. My cock was covered in my cum and her cunt juices so without lube I pushed the head of my cock deep into her tight ass,

After being in her loose cunt her ass was amazing. It was so tight but having just cum I was not ready to jizz just yet. I was fucking my first ass and feeling how tight it was I could see why people enjoyed it! Back and forth I went, almost pulling all the way out then forcing myself deep in till my balls bounced off her ass. Diana was mumbling incoherently, her cunt spitting out juices to keep my cock lubed. Christine was on her knees, her head behind my ass, watching as my cock continued it's assault on the now wrecked rectum of Diana. Then I felt it, Christine's tongue in my ass. This was it! I could feel my cum being pulled out of me, flooding her ass while Christine's tongue made me shiver. After several pulses I pulled out of Diana's ass and shoved my cum and ass juice covered cock down Christine's throat, holding her head as I fucked her mouth till I finally fell back, exhausted.

As I lay on Diana I saw the look on Christine, both one of shock and awe. Since she always called the shots I could see her being upset but instead she leaned over and gently licked my cock clean. As this occurred I felt Diana's hands wrap around me, pinching my nipples, then sticking her tongue in my ear, whispering to me if I was ready for round 2!

To be continued....