All Comments on 'Christine Gets Talked Into a 3-Way'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lightningwhitelightningwhiteabout 4 years ago
Great writing!

I love the surprise reveal. So hot!

rigatony6rigatony6about 4 years ago
Really beautifully written.

Wow. Had me from the first paragraph. Beautiful writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

This deserved 5 stars, but i couln't change it.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Love the way you really explored and drew out the turmoil, hesitancy, and attraction of the proposition. The betrayal was great.

I look forward to another chapter. They work together, so it's not a one and done thing. Will Christine find herself wanting more? Will she be torn about asking Amy for it? Will Amy decide to make good on her threats? Christine staying late to do Amy's work so Amy will go be with Roy, justifying in Christine's mind what she does with Amy?

Looking forward to it.

Also, I'd love to see your writing perspective on an older woman propositioning a younger girl she knows, say a teacher to a (recently) former student. Explore the humiliation, anxiety, and arousal of putting that first step out there of explaining her kink and then making the offer of her husband. The suspense waiting days or weeks for an answer. Fearing the girl spreading rumors. Then finally getting her request granted and both loving and hating it.

Again, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What if Christine comes clean with her husband. And they torture Amy for days.. leaving her a mindless wreck in the middle of the ghetto surrounded by 20 gang bangers who then use her over and over before turning her into a real worthless used whore and selling her ass on the streets. Just an idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.