Christine Gets Talked Into a 3-Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine felt rushed, but she wanted to please Amy, fulfill her fantasy. As she stroked his cock, she leered her way. This is what Amy wanted, so she got in character.

"I'm going to suck your boyfriend now, and there's nothing you can do about it."

She leaned down into his lap and put his cock in her mouth, savoring that first moment, enjoying his flesh. She was so wet and horny, and she was blowing beautiful Amy's boyfriend. He yanked her shirt off, interrupting her, and her breasts escaped her blue bra. He unhooked it and unbuttoned her jeans. He was all business, skipping the roleplay. She was still going to enjoy this, just faster than she fantasized about. She needed to speed up the narrative before he moved too quickly.

"It's mine now," she told Amy and twirled her tongue around his cock seductively.

Then Amy started laughing. Just laughing. Mean streak on her face, she looked like she couldn't help herself. This was not a sweet laugh Christine once recognized. It sounded unpleasant.

"What?" Christine paused, confused.

"That's not my boyfriend, you ugly whore. I've never seen that guy before today."

Christine froze with a cock in her hand. What the fuck was this? She sat upright, her hand still holding it in confusion.

"Thanks for that tip on blowing Roy. He definitely gets off harder with no hands."

Christine's jaw dropped. "That's not funny," she pleaded, thinking of how ashen Roy looked at the BBQ and how guilty he looked afterwards. No, no, no. No, they couldn't have been fucking.

"Yeah, he stuck his entire thumb in my asshole while I licked his candy cane. It was so nasty. Told me my pussy was so much better than yours."

"You're sick. This is just another sick fantasy of yours!" Christine shrieked, betrayed by a confusion of ideas that proved wrong so quickly.

"My neck got so tired. After he came, he went for round two and pumped so much cum between my legs. At first I was going to fake it, but he really did fuck me to an orgasm last weekend."

She leapt at Amy without really knowing what she was going to do when she got there, naked boy forgotten in her rage. Her earlier knotwork was subpar apparently because Amy's hands came up from behind and kept her at bay as their bodies closed. She just wanted to yell at her, not strangle her but offensive hands got instinctively triggered by defensive hands and so that's where they ended up, locked in struggle. She didn't plan on doing it.

"STOP IT!" Christine yelled at her, getting her hands entirely around Amy's neck, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Amy suddenly let go and Christine collapsed on top of her, radiating uncontrolled anger. All of this - everything that had happened - was ruined in a flash. It turned ugly. Why would Amy be saying these things? Christine didn't want to be here anymore.

Amy's hands went around Christine's body and wrapped around her, like a hug. None of this was turning out the way Christine thought it would, not even the aggression. Suddenly she realized the fake boyfriend had come behind her and started trying to mount her during the struggle. When did her jeans get pulled down? He must've done it, she freaked.

He hadn't penetrated her, but was seriously trying to find the hole. Desperately. And to her horror, she too desperately wanted him to find it, she realized. Still holding this puzzle called Amy in her hands, she spread her legs more for him and wetness encountered hardness. His cock just gradually slipped in further and further with each bump. She let out a startled surprise, her head bouncing with the humping. In this struggle, she wanted her jeans pulled down lower and that made no sense. It was a devil's bargain, made in a split second by hormones, anger put aside.

She was being fucked while choking Amy and almost didn't even register when it all started happening. Shit, she realized, shit, shit, shit, her first new cock in twenty years, young and warm and selfish and exciting and forceful. And wrong! Fuck, her pussy was so wet and he was so hard. She moaned uncontrollably.

"Yeah, that's it, squeeze harder," Amy goaded her back to reality with a bizarre detached smile on her face.

Christine relaxed her grip on Amy's neck, horrified at herself for laying hands on her in the first place. For her trouble she felt Amy's hands rest on her bare ass, cupping her cheeks while she was getting pounded by the young man. Latent shock of getting fucked and feeling another woman's hands on her butt arrived and she groaned devoid of any proper order an outrage was supposed to be expressed in. Amy didn't seem to want to notice it, she was just moaning in pleasure.

Christine moaned too and closed her eyes, tuning this nightmare out, leaning on her hands just above Amy, their breasts brushing together over cloth. That felt sickeningly arousing, a whole new dimension of lust. What the hell was happening, she tried focusing. She was getting fucked, her first new lover since she got married decades ago, that's what. Just, fuck, why did it have to be like this? Why like this? After a moment she felt her cheeks get spread wide and wider, gripped more forcefully.

Amy whispered in her ear, "That's it, you old whore, you like that dick? You like getting fucked?"

"Just shut ... shut up and just let me have this moment," Christine pleaded with her.

She was getting royally fucked and really getting into it, willing to put up even with the bizareness of this moment. Hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy, pounding her. Oh God, a new lover, after all these years. Decades. It felt so good. It was so good. It was deliciously wrong but she felt no guilt about it whatsoever. Why did she wait so long to have fun? That was the regret she felt. Did she really put her hands around Amy's neck? The little deranged cunt deserved it, she reflected angrily.

Meanwhile Amy was in total and complete ecstasy. As long as she could remember, Amy only got hot taking something that didn't belong to her. It was a compulsion, a need, a manifestation of dominance. Little things. Valuables. Random chess pieces, taken to render the board void and unplayable. Hair clips. Roy's cock without permission. She wasn't attracted to him, she was attracted to making Christine miserable.

"Roy's going to make me a baby," Amy threw salt in the wound.

That lie enraged Christine beyond any control. She saw red. She slapped Amy as hard as she could and started yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SICK BITCH!"

But Amy didn't try to defend herself; all she did was betray pleasure with her mannerism. She didn't want Roy anymore, not after today. She wanted to author Christine's pain and autograph the book. Leave creased earmarks in it permanently. Her hands were spreading Christine's ass cheeks wider while Christine was still being fucked. Christine felt Amy's fingers digging in on one side and creeping in closer on the other, closer toward a spot she really didn't want Amy near.

Amy whispered, "Kiss me." "Do it." "Kiss me." "You know you want to."

Christine ignored her. She could tell Amy was just trying to get a rise out of her.

"Kiss me you ugly whore!" Amy barked impatiently when she didn't get a response. Christine just needed to get off and all she had to do was ignore Amy for a few more minutes. She hadn't cum while fucked in ages and this was so happening. Shut up you little cunt, just shut up, she thought and stared raw hatred into Amy.

"Roy loves me!" Amy growled and finally got slapped for it again.

"Oh yes! God yes, that's it," Amy moaned. "Harder!" she begged. Christine felt a finger on her asshole and clenched her cheeks to keep it away. It felt unpleasant and Christine yelled again, "What the fuck is wrong with you, you deranged bitch?" The young man kept pounding her from behind, making her lose her breath. His cock felt so amazing...

Amy licked her finger and tried again, wiggling it against Christine's clenched cheeks and finally slipped it inside. Christine was disgusted because it felt uncomfortable and violating and ... yet surprisingly mildly pleasurable, the very protective clenching now amplifying the sensation. Her body betrayed her.

It pushed Christine over the edge. She started screaming and orgasming within seconds. The release was explosive and drained her. She collapsed over Amy, breathing hard, her breasts uncomfortably placed, catching her breath. Amy stuck a tongue in her ear and nibbled on her lobe and Christine just let it happen. The invasive finger came out, thankfully. The young stud behind her never stopped, just kept jackhammering away. Christine started leaning into his motions again after a minute, going greedily for round two. Riding the motions like a parasite.

Fuck all reason.

Unthinking, she gave in and kissed Amy on the lips and felt the firey evil tongue go inside her mouth. Amy tasted hatefully loving, a guilty dessert of contradictions. She wasn't kissing a girl, she was kissing Satan himself, and enjoying it. The evil finger also went back inside her asshole but she was too tired to tell Amy off now. She just wanted to lazily gyrate into being fucked to completion. They made out and her hand went up Amy's shirt seemingly on her own, bypassing defenses of a loose underwired bra. Soon, the hand was joined by another. She got to touch those hard nipples finally. This went on for awhile and she let Amy feel some of the pounding through her hands. She was starting to kind of get into having her ass fingered.

Halfway to her second orgasm, the selfish brute just muttered "gonna nut" and too exploded inside her. The mess was huge, cum spilling out and dripping down out of her onto the couch. Fuck, why did he have to stop now? Christine's hand slipped under and she started playing with her clit, lubricated with her own juices and his cum. She inserted two fingers in her pussy and kept rubbing herself and fondling Amy's breast. Amy lent her a hand from an impossible angle and Christine let her and they both didn't stop massaging until Christine cried out and orgasmed again. She was still collapsed over Amy, crushing her, and didn't care whether that discomforted her. Minutes went by, she rested her lips on Amy's neck in the mindless post-orgasmic bliss and kissed it.

Then her brain started working again, piece by piece. That little bitch. Her energy started returning. What the fuck was the point of all this? Why did this shitty day turn out the way it did?

When Christine recovered from her weird orgasm, she sat up on the couch and covered herself up hastily with a fuzzy throw. She wanted to cry, but couldn't. She felt way too numb for that. Amy bolted almost immediately and left her alone with the boy, unfamiliar front door slamming too easily. Christine buried her head in her hands and just tried to process what a horrible mistake this whole experience was, and tried to measure her betrayal against her husband's. She now knew about Roy cheating on her and yet couldn't say a fucking word to him. She didn't dare think about it. Christine hated everything about the last hour, day, week, month, year. It tasted bitter. She felt ruined. Amy fucked them both.

She then heard a voice and removed her hands to look. The young man was standing in front of her, stroking his cock with a tattooed hand. Aimed right toward her mouth, it was obvious he wanted it sucked.

"Your friend is some kinds of freaky. Wanna fuck again?" he asked.

Why not.

12