Christmas Bells in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was neither one of those two. Neither of us were nervous, our movements were sure and comforting. The salty taste of her tears on her lips mixed with the sugar caramel of the rum on her breath was intoxicating. My head was swimming from the sensory overload. The taste of her lips, the feel of her breath on my face, the smell of her perfume, the brush of the tips of her fingers on my face as their movements informed me which way she was going to turn her face so that I could parry without banging our noses together. Everything was an enchantment. She was by no means a witch but I was completely under her spell.

She came up for air, gasping, chest heaving. She got up off me and went to the bedroom door, turning all of the lights out completely, yet still illuminated by the glow of the tree and the light bleed of the lit up city. She came back to the sofa and pulled the blanket away before bending to take the hem of her nightdress in her hands and slowly peel it off revealing that she had also relieved herself of that lace thong somewhere along the way. Again, the feline quality of her movements struck me as her lithe body turned this way and that, tossing the garment aside and bending forward to climb onto the couch, knees straddling my hips. The light of the tree played on the edges of her soft skin, silhouetting her in soft whites and cold blues.

"Daphne... I don't..." I started only to have her put her index finger against my lips and shushing me.

"Don't you dare tell me can't do this. You can. I can feel that fuckin rolling pin of a cock underneath me, so I know you can. I just have to have time to make you want to." She took my face between all ten of her fingertips and dipped to slowly plant kisses over my Adams apple and throat, all the while starting to make herself comfortable on top of my erection. The kisses turned to licks, like a mother cat cleaning one of her offspring. Once her juices had made the crotch of my pants damp enough, she was able to start grinding on it, pulling her hips back and forth.

"I was about to say I don't have any protection with me." I said, causing her to sit up straight and look at me with fire in her green eyes. "You don't have to convince me to make love to you. In fact, I was worried this might not happen. You just tell me what you want. Tonight is all you." I ran my hands up her thighs, over her hips along her waist and ribs until I took her beautiful beasts into my hands and lifted one to my lips as I bent my head forward. I licked around her areola before taking her hardening nipple into my mouth. I strummed her other nipple with my index and middle fingers feeling the flesh wrinkle and seven or eight small bumps arise.

I let go of my latch on her breast. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers over both nubs. "I'm a little rusty with my brail," I said, feeling her arousal made flesh, "but I think it says that you like this." I gather up her flesh in both hands and squeezed, causing her to moan before I softly took one nipple between my teeth and bit down lightly.

Daphne shrieked. "Yes, Marcus! Just like that. Bite them and leave a mark on me. That bastard abandoned me for that big tit cow, now I want you to remind me that it's not because mine are lacking," she panted, as her hand went behind my head and pulled me to her bosom. After a moment of more pressure with my teeth, I switched to the other breast and took a mouthful of soft flesh to the inside of her breast and bit down hard, then started sucking. I had never given a woman a hickey on purpose before, but in this moment I was marking her just like she wanted and in a spot that might be visible, depending on her choice of wardrobe.

Daphne moaned as I felt the blood rushing to her skin. "Marcus, promise me you will finish on my breasts. I've never had that done to me before, but I really want to feel your hot cum on my tits." Now it was my turn to groan.

I lowered my hands to her ass and firmly grabbed her cheeks, before standing up and spinning to drop her down on the sofa. Shedding my t-shirt and jogging pants, I stood exposed before her as she had moments before. I just hope that she had seen half the wonder and need in my eyes as I was seeing in hers.

"Jesus, look at that thing." She reached out to grab my rod, and slowly stroked it, squeezing a little until she could tell that I was starting to leak pre cum. I was uncut, so she pulled back the foreskin and lifted my cock skyward to stroke it a bit so that the shiny liquid dripped onto the webbing between her index finger and thumb. She switched hands and brought the slick one to her lips, clicking my natural lube off like a cat would clean its paw, slowly, intently and while staring me in the eye. Then she leaned forward and licked the tip. I groaned and backed up.

"Nope. You first. You have me so worked up I would be a minute man right now if you even put the head in your sexy mouth." I walked towards the tree and laid down on the white skirting rug. "Daphne, have you ever had an orgasm while riding someone's face?" She shook her head, in a daze. "Would you please come here and feed your pussy to me?" She got up nervously, tucking her white hair behind her ears. As she stood over me, illuminated by the tree lights, I could see the moisture on her outer lips and in her thigh gap. Her short pubic hair was more of a dark blonde color, but nicely trimmed. I reached between her legs with both hands and grabbed the back of her thighs just above the knee, pulling. She was now down on her knees and her sex was three inches from my face. I inhaled her scent and groaned. I pursed my lips and blew warm air onto her vulva from opening to clit hood, causing her to shudder.

It also melted her insecurities. She slid her knees further apart and lowered her slit to my mouth and waiting tongue. I clicked the crease between her vagina and leg on each side, cleaning up her wetness before taking my time, nipping and kissing her outer lips. I had seen a video a while ago that said the g spot was actually not a round spongey area, but was shaped like a turkeys wish bone and continued down just to the outside of a woman's outer lips.

I was determined to spend a good couple of minutes concentrating on them because though I am no stranger to oral sex, I usually also employ my fingers, but wouldn't be able to this time because of the position.

I was going to do my damnedest to give this woman as much pleasure as I could. But more importantly, to give myself to her. To give her love, comfort. She'd had so much taken from her that she was empty, a vessel to be filled in the season of giving. Like a cat that you scratch and pet until it seems enveloped in total bliss, until the moment you take your hand away and it shoots you the dirtiest look of perturbance. A cat will always take more. I knew that Daphne could take more as well.

I gave her a wide, slow, flat lick from perineum to clit hood. She bucked her hips, trying to make my tongue keep contact with her button. Instead, I used it to search deeper, parting her inner lips and finding her entrance, the source of the Nile, from where all this water had flowed. I puckered my lips and made an exaggerated slurping sound, letting my lips vibrate against hers.

"That's it you darling boy, drink up all that moisture you made," Daphne said as she arched her back, reached behind her and started stroking my hard on. "This. This has me so hot. I can't wait to slide down this and feel you deep inside me." She put her other hand just below her navel, indicating how far up inside her she thought my member would reach.

Once I had my tongue up inside her and tensed, she started rocking her hips forward and back, banging her clit on my nose with each forward thrust. She started moaning with each gyration, starting softly then growing in volume. After a minute and a half of this, I couldn't keep my tongue tense any more so I withdrew it and dragged it through her lips to find her clit. I worked a circle around it, making sure to avoid actual contact with its tip at first. But Daphne had other ideas.

"Don't tease me Marcus! You wanted me to feed my pussy to you, now eat it! Suck on me. I'm so close. When I start to orgasm, I want your tongue back up inside me and lick my lady cum out of me."

I reached behind her, took one firm ass cheek in each hand and pulled her onto my face. I latched onto her clitoris with my lips and gently pulled it into my mouth. It had grown and hardened considerably. Now was the time to stimulate it. While sucking, I flicked at it with my tongue, causing Daphne to squeal and throw her head back so hard that she almost fell backwards. I moved my left hand up to her lower back to support her just as she started to tremble. My nose buried in her blonde pubes and I was struggling a bit for air. She bucked hard and it was enough to get one good inhale to fill my lungs.

Her whole body was tensing up and she stopped grinding on me, thighs shaking against my cheeks and ears, which muffled the sound of the wail she let out as her climax hit her. She convulsed and pitched forward breaking her fall with her hands. I tried to get my tongue into her entrance, but with her on all fours it was beyond my reach. The best I could do was trying to nuzzle her outer lips. My chin and neck were slick with her secretions. I don't think she had squirted, but her juices were free flowing, and I was lapping up the ambrosia happily, making groaning sounds as I licked.

Daphne's tight belly was pressing on and off my forehead as she was panting and trying to recover her breath. I tapped her hips and she managed to raise herself back up. I went for it right away and drove my tongue up inside her, rewarded with her thicker, viscose lady cream. As I was wagging around inside her depths, she let out a low moan. I ran my hands up her hips and over her tummy to grab her breasts. They felt so much fuller than they had twenty minutes ago, the sheen of perspiration making it hard to keep a firmer grip to squeeze.

The attention I was giving her beasts was bringing her back around quickly. She lifted one, then the other leg to clear my shoulders and slid down my torso, leaving a wet trail of her juices the whole way. Once settled over my abs, she bent over and kissed me. Not just a kiss. The kiss. It started a little sloppy, but intensified until I thought my soul was going to be sucked out of my body. It was grateful and selfish at the same time, it conveyed satisfaction, but the need for more, it let me know that she was giving herself to me fully, but also claiming me as hers. There was connection in that moment, an unspoken promise that this wasn't just revenge sex, that it wouldn't be just tonight, that it was just a beginning.

Daphne broke the lip lock and brought her hand to my face. "That was incredible Marcus. I have never experienced an orgasm that strong with another person. The one time my husband went down on me was on our honeymoon. He only kept it up long enough to make sure I was wet enough for him to climb on top and do his two minute pump and dump routine," she paused and kissed me again with lots of tongue play. "I've never tasted myself on the lips of a man before. It's so hot."

"Everything about you is hot. You were so wet I thought I was going to need a snorkel for a minute," we both laughed, not breaking eye contact. "Your husband is a fool for not wanting to please you like that every morning to wake you up and every evening to put you to sleep. Hell, I would be running home every lunch hour to give new meaning to the term box lunch." As I thought about living with my face between Daphne's thighs, my cock was regaining full mast status and jerked a bit, bumping into her ass cheek.

"Mmmm. As good as all that tongue wagging sounds, even considering how good you are at it, I think much of that time", she paused as she reached between her legs and guided my erections to her slippery slit, "would be spent with me trying to get as much of this thing up inside me as possible." She pushed back, taking the first two inches before it met resistance. I lifted my hips, helping to change the angle slightly, feeding more into her.

I don't know if it was the fact that it had been a few months since I had gotten laid, or that I was feeling a deeper emotional connection with Daphne than I usually had with a partner, but her tightness felt like it was custom built for my cock. She reached for my hands and when our fingers interlaced, I knew without words what she needed. I braced her as she sat up and let gravity do it's job. She slid the rest of the way down my shaft until I could feel her pubic bone against mine, and her ass cheeks getting chummy with my testicles.

The moment I was all the way in, she gasped and I moaned. The feeling that our genitalia were made for each other was like the satisfaction of a key bumping that last tumbler into place. The realization that our bits belonged together.

Daphne made no immediate effort to move, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open. The knuckles on her hands were white as she squeezed mine. I was in no hurry to move her along. If she had started fuckin me right away I feared it would have been a short ride. This buffer time was good for both of us.

"Take your time. You feel so good on me. I could stay like this forever," I said, flexing my boner inside her so she could feel that as big as I felt to her, there was more pleasure to find when she was ready.

"Marcus, I'm...," she lifted up slightly, rocking forward on her knees then slowly sitting back down, "I'm so full. I can't believe I got all of this fat cock in me first try." The smile on her face attested to her satisfaction and pride at the same time. She started rocking forward and back, taking her time to relish the sensations. On her fourth or fifth gyration I lifted my hips again, the thrust of my erection meeting her downward arc, driving me just a little deeper.

"Oh God!", Daphne shrieked, dropping my left hand and bringing it to her throat, her forearm nestled between her breasts, elbow lifting the left one so that it jiggle with every move she made. I freed my other hand and grabbed her hips pulling her forward so she was standing on her knees. "Stay like this," I told her, thrusting up and into her at a faster speed, taking the work away from her so she could just concentrate on feeling the bliss.

She put her right hand on my chest, fingertips only, so that she could steady herself in case she lost her balance, but not resting weight on me. Daphne had been working her pelvic muscle while getting used to my girth, learning when to grip me so that the head of my cock stopped it's retreat against her g spot. It wasn't long before she gasped and bent her head forward, mouth open in a look of panic.

I took this as a sign she was close, so I shortened my strokes, banging away at her spongey spot while she started shaking. Watching her breasts wobble while she was fighting to breathe was hypnotic. "Cum for me Daphne. I want to watch you let go this time."

"Are you... close?" she sputtered out.

"I don't matter. Tonight is about you."

Daphne squeezed her thighs together taking away my room to thrust into her. "I changed my mind Marcus. I want you to cum inside me. I need to feel you filling me up. You can frost my boobs later. I want to cum with you. I want to feel like I can satisfy someone too." Her eyes were misty.

I put my arms underneath her thighs and pulled while I slowly sat up. She got one leg, then the other kicked out. Once her legs wrapped around my hips, I grabbed her ass with one hand and the back of her head with the other, bringing her close so our torsos were touching, and started lifting her up and down my shaft.

I kissed her and let all the sensory overload sort itself out, filing away the things I would always remember about tonight. The tightness of her lips around me, the smell of her arousal mixed with the fir tree beside us, the sound of the backs of her thighs slapping down onto mine, the feeling of her hard nipples trapped between our two sweaty bodies.

I slid my lips to her neck, still planting kisses and restraining myself from nuzzling her, giving her another mark like the one I left on her breast earlier. She was whimpering and building towards climax again. I brought my lips to her ear. "That's it Daphne. The best revenge you can get on your husband tonight is cumming all over a new cock that doing a better job than your hubby could after having thirty years to practice." I dropped my other hand, lifting her ass on and off me with both hands now, giving her the longest strokes I could without slipping out. "You are so fucking sexy and he doesn't know what he's throwing away."

My words had the desired effect. Daphne pulled her arms out from around me, wrapped them around my neck and threw her head back, leaning slightly away from me. She tensed her abdomen, causing her vaginally walls to grip me tighter and started meeting my upward strokes with downward force and grunts.

I felt my balls starting to tighten, alerting me to how close I was. "I'm going to cum Daphne. Please cum with me. I want to feel you finish with me!" She let go of my neck with her right hand and dropped it to the floor beside my knee, making her back arch further and causing my dick to have more contact with her g spot.

"That's it! Right there... just like that!" Daphne moaned. I could sense the kinetic energy oiling up inside both of us. I let go of her ass and grabbed her by her ribs, just to the side of each breast. My hard on swelled up slightly, and I roared as my orgasm arrived. I thrust up as far as I could, wanting my seed as close to her cervix as possible, even though I knew menopause made that need irrelevant.

Daphne screamed "Oh God, yes!" before starting to thrust her hips forward, her orgasm turning her into a pantomime of a bull rider, one arm forward holding on for dear life while the other windmilled by her right hip, trying desperately to hold on for the eight seconds, but ready to break her fall if necessary.

As I continued to groan and fire volley after volley into her womb, I watched her orgasm, taking mental polaroids of the way the muscles of her neck and chest were straining, sweat dripping down the cleft between her beasts as the little bell around her throat tinkled and dangled.

I put my hands to the small of her back and pulled, bringing her back to me. The perfectly styled shoulder length bob she had walked in with was gone. Flyaways everywhere, some plastered and stuck to her sweaty face, an earth goddess headdress on a woman that was no longer a proper lady.

I brought one hand to the back of her head and fully wrapped the other around her waist. I wanted to feel her last shakes, the rise and fall of her beasts as her ragged breath returned to normal, the slight sag to her body when it gave in, knowing all the exertion had been worth the end result. What I didn't count on was the unmistakable feel of tears running down my neck from where her face was nestled.

"Hey," I whispered softly, bending my head to brush my lips along her left collar bone, "It wasn't that bad, was it?"

Daphne shook her head against me. "No. That good. I can't remember the last time I had sex that I felt loved. Or that my pleasure was important." She sniffed, and hugged me tighter. "You just made an old lady very happy Marcus."

Both of us were startled by the cat appearing out of nowhere from under the tree beside us. Daphne caught her breath, then started laughing. "Way to ruin a moment Velma!"

I leaned back and brought my hand to her cheek before kissing her, letting her decide how long it would last. I was ready to feed her as much affection as she wanted. "We can make more moments. Are you going home tonight? Or, can you stay? Would you prefer I give you some space and get an Uber to my place?"