Christmas Bells in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne looked a little confused, then smiled. "I'm not going anywhere and you aren't going anywhere. I just had an idea." She kissed me again short and sweet, then got up and grabbed her phone from the coffee table.

"Oh no!" she said then bent over giving me a great view of her lovely ass. "It's been a long time since that happened!" Our combined juices were leaking down the insides of her sexy thighs. Daphne cupped a hand between her legs and swaddled to bedroom and into the bathroom, shutting the door.

I found my boxers and slipped them on. I needed water. I grabbed two glasses, filled them from the Brita in the fridge and brought them to the coffee table. I stared out at the lights of the city and marveled at how the sky sometimes looked illuminated when it was snowing like this. The flakes were bigger now, and it was piling up on ledges and windowsills across the street.

My mind was flying, sorting through everything that had happened in the last couple of hours. Had I taken advantage of an unstable woman who was reeling from an emotional shock? Had she used me to leech off some pent up sexual energy as a revenge against her husband. I could only go with the flow and let her actions guide me to the truth.

She must have been gone ten minutes before the door opened and she reappeared. God she was a sight. Her pale skin was glowing as she sat down next to me and lifted my arm over her shoulder to snuggle into me, pulling the blanket over us. I felt overdressed in my boxers, but loved the feel of this woman's skin next to mine.

"So, we need to talk," she began as my stomach lurched, guessing what was coming. "Tomorrow is a Saturday, and Christmas Eve. I won't be able to see a lawyer until Tuesday at the earliest. I called a manager at a hotel I use the reception room in for fundraisers and got him to book me a room for the next four days and charged it to my credit card, prepaid, so that if Tom cancels the card, it's already charged. He is even charging two room service meals a day so that it will look like I am there. He has instructions for the staff not to let anyone asking for me up and to use security to remove Tom if he gets insistent. Then I sent Tom a text telling him not to try and contact me and I took the Sim card out of my phone and powered it off."

Daphne took my hand. "I am going to stay here until Becky gets back. I would like you to stay too. I think both of us could do with some companionship for Christmas. And... if what just happened happens again, or a couple of times... or a dozen times, I'd be really okay with that. But only if it's something you want too."

"Daphne that was the most connected physical experience I've ever had. I want whatever, whenever you want to give to me. Even beyond Tuesday. Even if it is just friends with benefits for a while. So, yeah, Christmas with you sounds amazing."

She threw back the blanket and climbed onto my lap straddling me before taking my face in her hands and giving me a scorcher of a kiss that conveyed how happy she was with my answer.

Christmas did turn out to be pretty amazing. We went out the next morning, did some groceries and got some booze. Daphne was surprised her card still worked, but she also had cash on case it didn't. We made love when we wanted, slept when we could, and fucked like animals when we had the energy. We were in our own little sexual snow globe. Monday we did laundry and cleaned the place a bit. Daphne would be seeing the lawyer on Tuesday and then going to her sister's place on Long Island. Me, I would be going back to my little apartment, then back to work Wednesday.

Tuesday morning was a little somber. Neither of us wanted to talk about the future, the labyrinth of maybes and what ifs. We left it open, her telling me that it had been a weekend she would never forget and that she would call me to let me know how things turned out with the lawyers and me offering my ear whenever she needed to talk. What we did agree on was keeping Rebecca in the dark about what had went on here for the last four days.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was laying on my back on a thick white shag carpet struggling to tighten the screws holding the small four-foot tree in its base. Looking up through the boughs, I couldn't help but think back to the last time I had been under a tree. The memory of Daphne and I's first fevered night of sex had my cock stirring and starting to tent my sweat pants.

A lot had changed since last Christmas. I got a job opportunity in March that I decided to take. A certain socialite I know pulled some strings with a friend in a non-profit organization, and now I write press releases, run social media pages and work with an awesome team that is a hundred light years away from the stress of the ad agency. Plus, the money was a little better.

The big plus was not having to keep my head down and constantly wonder if this was the day Rebecca was going to find out what had happened between me and her mother. Having that monkey off my back was the icing on the cake.

I was still lost in thought when I felt movement beside me, the palm of a hand rubbing my shaft through my pants.

"Mmmm. The tree looks straight honey, but this..." Daphne said as she gripped the waistband and pulled my pants down, freeing my erection and letting it bounce up so that it was pointing to the top of the tree,"... this is definitely leaning one way." She took hold of my shaft and stroked it a couple of times before licking the clear fluid forming at the tip. I noticed that she had on her new necklace that I had given her as an early present. Two silver bells on a doubled chain.

"I was just thinking about the night I was seduced by that sexy woman under a Christmas tree. I can still smell Balsam Fir whenever she sits on my face."

"Well we are just going to have to keep trying until all you can smell is hot pussy." She stroked me some more, then took my cock into her mouth, lubricating the shaft with her saliva. Popping it out of her mouth, she said "But all we have time for now is a quick blow job. Becky will be here in an hour to help decorate the tree and have dinner. And I want you to cum now so you can really give me a pounding later on when she leaves."

We had let her daughter know about our relationship in March. Rebeca had offered to get a bigger place so that Daphne could move in with her. She pushed the point for a month until her Mom finally told her that she didn't think it would work out living together because she was rutting with one of Becky's co-workers. That would be when Daphne found me the new job. I still had my apartment, but spent most of my time at Daphne's place. She had bought a condo in a renovated convent next to a church.

It took a couple of months, but Rebeca realized that her Mom wasn't just okay with the divorce, but happy and thriving. If it was because of me, she couldn't argue with it. Her brother's were still standoffish, but they were chips off the old block, and still thought Daphne had overreacted to Tom's cheating ways.

"You better wear a potato sack to supper then," I told the sexy, white haired angel whose head was bobbing on my dick, " because anything sexier than that and I might take you right on the dining room table in front of your daughter." This brought a deep moan from her, and as it vibrated around my cock, the church bells next door started ringing, the group no doubt practicing for Christmas Eve. Bells and Christmas. It would always be my favorite tradition.