Christmas Bonus

Story Info
We help Sonia enjoy her kinky fantasies at the office party.
3.5k words
4.39
36k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always enjoy our company's Christmas party. There's free food and booze, but best of all, the office girls squeeze themselves into their shortest, tightest, most revealing party dresses. It's a great opportunity for a grope of a girl's bottom or boobs, or even a hand up a short skirt when a girl's so saturated with Prosecco she hardly notices or cares and won't remember who took a chance with her the next day.

I was in the big auditorium with the party going full pelt, standing in a patch of gloom near the bar with one of my colleagues, Paul. We were watching the girls dancing under a glittering disco ball. Backsides were swinging and short skirts were flying up to the beat of the music, treating us to a display of bouncing boobs, legs and an occasional glimpse of panties. Paul and I were discussing the girls' assets and what we'd like to do with them, when a woman strolled up to us. Even in the gloom we realised it was our senior manager, Sonia. Our discussion instantly stopped.

Sonia's a sophisticated beauty aged about forty. She was in a classic "little black dress," almost backless, with her dark hair cascading down over her bare shoulders around the string thin shoulder straps, and her legs in sheer black nylons and high heels. She was wearing a pearl necklace that looked worth my monthly salary, but It certainly wasn't the pearls we noticed. Rather it was how her dress clung to the curves of her excellent figure and how low cut it was between her large breasts. She gave the two of us an under the eyelashes look as she sipped from her glass, and asked us if we were enjoying the party. Of course we were. Even if we weren't we wouldn't have dared say so to Sonia, our manager. Then it happened.

"Those girls' skirts are so short you'd think they were trying to show off their knickers," Sonia said, indicating with her glance the micro skirted girls dancing under the disco ball.

That certainly wasn't what we expected Sonia to say. But that was just the first of the surprises. Sonia stepped her high heeled foot up onto a bar stool. The action pulled her dress high up high, revealing a generous display of very shapely sheer black nylon clad leg.

"You don't think my dress is too short do you?" Sonia asked.

From where I was standing I could see up her dress. I saw bare thigh and realised she was wearing stockings. Neither Paul or I dared say a word. We were both too shocked.

"You like seeing girls' knickers don't you boys?" Sonia continued, followed by "Do you want to see my knickers? I've taken them off to show you."

With her leg still up on the stool Sonia opened her little clutch bag and pulled something out. She stretched it between her hands. It was a tiny black thong, the sides made of lace, the triangle of black cloth at the front barely big enough to cover a woman's full bush, and just a thong strap at the back. Paul and I just stared at the sexy garment. Sonia held out her thong to Paul, and he took it, still looking as if he didn't really believe this was happening.

Sonia momentarily swung her legs wide enough to show the dark patch of her bush between her legs. In the gloom and with the two of us so close around her the show was just for Paul and me.

"Like what you see boys? Go on! Touch me!" Sonia continued, with an edge of excitement in her voice.

The spell holding us paralysed was instantly broken. An order from a manager as senior as Sonia was not to be disobeyed, certainly not an order like that! Paul's hand started on her uplifted nylon clad knee and slid slowly up the inside of her thigh, disappearing under her dress on its way toward her cunt. I slid my hand up her dress from behind and stroked her stockinged leg. I lingered on the deliciously erotic boundary between stocking top and bare thigh, and my exploring hand found a suspender strap. I explored the soft smooth curves of her naked bottom and ran my fingers along the valley between her bum cheeks. She purred with pleasure when I reached my hand under her between her legs from behind for a feel of her pussy. My exploring hand met Paul's between Sonia's legs as we both fondled her cunt.

"Want to come with me for some fun?" Sonia asked.

She was the manager. It was an order rather than a request and it didn't take us long to decide. The three of us headed off down a corridor. In the gloom and the hubbub of the party no one would have seen what we were up to, and even if they had at that stage of the party no one would have cared.

She led us to the Boardroom. There was a long oak topped conference table surrounded by black leather executive swivel chairs. She locked the door behind us, strolled to the table and leaned back against it with her legs wide. She looked us both over.

"Get naked boys," Sonia ordered. "Show me what you've got!"

I got the picture. Sonia wasn't letting us forget she was the manager, the mistress in control, and she wasn't a woman to be argued with.

Paul and I stripped our clothes off as fast as we could. Moments later we were naked. Neither of us had anything to be ashamed of. We were two guys aged about thirty, fit from the gym, with sex kit no guy would be ashamed of. Sonia strolled up to us and we both gasped, grunted and quivered as she had a good long fondle of our sex kit, one set of penis and hairy balls in each of her hands. By the time Sonia stepped back from us we both had meaty erections poking up quivering stiffly ready for action. I felt as if I had a telegraph pole between my legs. Sonia resumed her wide legged stance leaning back against the table. She rocked sensuously from side to side on her heels making her big breasts swing provocatively.

"Undress me," she ordered, just in case we hadn't got the message.

Between the two of us we undid the little zip at the back of her dress and pulled the thin straps off her shoulders. Her dress fell till it hung on her hips. She wasn't wearing a bra, I guess a dress like that has a built in bra. Her breasts were big, shapely and firm with deep pink nipples already peaking with arousal from big areoles. She gasped with arousal as I fondled her breasts and her taut nipples while Paul slid his hands down her sides to slip her dress off her hips. She let her dress drop, leaving her just in her stockings, black lacy suspenders, shiny black high heels, and her pearls.

She kicked her dress aside and stepped a high heeled foot up onto one of the executive chairs for us to take her stockings off. Paul unclipped her stockings and suspender belt. He was so frantic with lust that he fumbled with the clasps. While Paul struggled with the task in hand Sonia purred with excitement as I fondled her breasts and Paul's hands brushed over her bum, thighs and pussy. Paul tossed her suspender belt aside and I peeled her first stocking off. I took my time. I'd learned from experience that time spent taking a woman's stockings off is never wasted! I fingered her juice wetted labia and cunt bush before I savoured the feel of the whole length of her deliciously smooth bare leg. She stepped her other foot up for Paul to remove her other stocking. He took his time too. He squatted down so his face was at the level of her cunt and kissed her on her pussy before he peeled her stocking off.

Now nude but for her pearls, Sonia sat herself in one of the big black leather executive chairs. She sprawled, arching her back to swing her breasts up, spread her legs wide and fingered her gaping pussy.

"Who's got my knickers?" she asked.

Paul went to pick her thong up from the pile of his clothes. He hung it on his hard up dick, walked up to her and thrust his dick toward her with her thong draped over his penis head.

"You kinky boy," she said, uncharacteristically of a woman as sophisticated as Sonia, but clearly struggling to stifle a grin. She took her thong from his dick. "Put it on." With a big grin on his face Paul obeyed.

Sonia's thong would have looked brief enough on her. On Paul as he stood there wide legged shoving his hard up cock forward the little black thong looked microscopic. His erection forced the triangle of black satin out in a cone showing the outline of his shaft and the base ridge of his knob perfectly with his balls visible where his cock forced her thong out, and his thick dark pubes poking out at the sides. I sometimes put on girl friends' panties as a turn on for some kinky masturbation fun, and it was obvious seeing Paul in her thong turned Sonia on.

"Stand there." Sonia pointed to the carpet in front of her between her wide spread legs.

Paul stood where he was told. The rounded apex of the big cone of bulging black satin was pointing at Sonia's breasts. Sonia had a long feel of Paul's bulging cock through the thin satin, getting him grunting with pleasure. She stroked his shaft up and down through the thin black satin, running her fingertips around the base ridge of his penis head as if she was going to treat him to a panty wank. Paul groaned and a wet patch appeared where the black satin was taut over his big round penis head. But Sonia didn't take him through to a cum with her fingers.

"Take my knickers off really slowly, kinky boy."

I got the message. In boring afternoons in the office I fantasised about the office girls in nude porn poses and about what I'd like to do with them till I just had to go and ease my straining dick by jerking a fresh semen stain onto the wall of a cubicle of the men's washroom. This was what Sonia fantasised about in her executive meetings - her naked minions undressing her and doing her erotic bidding! I wondered which of her executives she was thinking of as Paul stood there with his hard up cock aimed at her.

"I obey, mistress," Paul replied, with a grin. He'd got the message too! His penis had already slipped out of Sonia's tiny thong so half of it was poking out up above the top hem.

Standing in front of Sonia Paul peeled her thong down till it was stretched round his thighs just under his balls. Released from constraint his erect penis bounced out and swayed stiffly. He stood there for a moment posing for Sonia with his dick sticking up at sixty degrees and with her eyes locked on his sex kit. Then Paul slipped Sonia's thong down and off completely, tossed it onto the table and stood there spread legged with his quivering penis pointing at Sonia. With Sonia sitting in her executive chair Paul's cock head was just inches in front of her breasts.

She held her breasts, leaned forward and flicked her nipples back and forth across the tip of his penis and stroked his shaft very lightly with her fingers. Drops of pre cum appeared on his nozzle and wetted her nipples. Paul's cock bent up higher and the veins stood up along his shaft. Paul gasped and grunted as if he was fighting not to cum over her tits right there and then.

"Jerk your cock off over my tits," Sonia ordered. "And make it a good one."

As she spoke she held her breasts up so the big round head of Paul's penis nestled between her breasts. Paul had a long feel of her breasts before he wrapped his hand round his shaft. Then he certainly put on a good show for her! He rhythmically pulled and stroked his foreskin, with his face twisted with sex pleasure. As he masturbated he grunted out things like "Wanna fuck you hard, you whore!" I could tell Sonia enjoyed hearing that! He poked and brushed Sonia's breasts and flicked her peaking nipples with his cock head as he wanked. His pumping hand slid right up over his knob to pat against Sonia's breasts. As he masturbated Sonia reached up to tickle his balls and to run her hand under him between his legs.

Paul held his cum back and masturbated for a long time. At one point, from his grunts, the agonised look on his face and the way his shaft was bending up stiff I thought he was going to cum. But he edged and held himself on the brink, just stroking his cock with his finger tips.

After masturbating for ages Paul finally made that distinctive "Nnnnggghh!" sound guys make when their cum rises. He grabbed Sonia's shoulder with his spare hand to pull her toward him and shoved his cock head deep between her breasts. His hand accelerated as he frantically stroked his penis with just his thumb and forefinger in a ring round his shaft. He thrust forward until the purple head of his penis peeped out of her cleavage then he grunted loudly as his semen spurted.

After the last spurt of his semen Paul gave a long deep throated growl of satisfaction. He let go of Sonia and stepped back. Semen dripped from his swinging still half erect penis onto the boardroom carpet. Sonia stood up and let Paul's semen run down between her breasts, down her belly and catch in her pubic hair.

"You next," Sonia said, looking at me with a look that would have left no one in any doubt that she was in charge. She pointed at the table. "Get on that table."

I climbed onto the table top wondering what on Earth she had in store for me. Paul grinned as he watched Sonia's next sex slave obey his kinky mistress's orders. Again I wondered which of her executives she was imagining naked on the table.

"Kneel. Here." Sonia ordered, pointing to the edge of the table right in front of her. "Legs as wide as you can get them. Stick your cock out."

I obeyed willingly. Kneeling with my legs wide is my favourite wanking position. It stretches my muscles taut and I like the feel of my balls swinging as I pump my shaft. I thrust my straining erection toward Sonia. I certainly wouldn't have minded stroking one off in that position with Sonia's naked body to ogle and play with, but she was in charge and had her own ideas.

She picked up her thong from the table and slowly stroked the black satin and lace over my straining penis and my so sensitive balls. It was just like the way I play with my girl friend's panties imagining the light touch of a woman's fingers or lips to work my dick to iron hard readiness for a wank. She reached between my spread legs to stroke the inside tops of my thighs and to tickle me between my balls and my arse, and reached her hand right up under me to fondle my bum. She gave my balls and hard up straining penis a long exquisite fondle. By the time she'd finished playing my shaft felt tight enough to snap, my knob was wet with pre cum and I was nearly wetting myself.

Then as I stayed kneeling like that on the table in front of her with my cock sticking straight out Sonia bent over and started kissing and licking my penis head. After a few exquisite moments of that her lips slipped right over my penis head. She massaged my knob with her tongue and slid her wet lips up and down over the ridge where it met my shaft, at the same time fingering my balls. Then her lips slid all the way down my shaft till my pubic hair was brushing her nose. She began rocking back and forth, squeezing my shaft with her lips as her lips slid rhythmically up and down the whole length of my shaft and penis head, and sucking my cock on the back stroke.

As I enjoyed Sonia sucking my cock off I caressed her naked back, ran my fingers through her dark hair and watched her bum swaying sensuously with her rhythmic rocking. Paul wasn't standing idly by. With a naked woman bending over next to him he was doing what comes naturally. He was fondling her bottom, thighs and swinging breasts, and reaching between her legs from behind to finger her pussy. I could tell from the way Sonia was quivering and spreading her legs wider and wider that Paul's fingers between her legs were hitting the right spot!

After minutes of delicious sex pleasure from Sonia's lips I felt my orgasm rise. When I came I rammed my hips forward to thrust my bush against Sonia's face as I involuntarily tried to shove my cock as far down her throat as I could, and I grabbed her shoulders to pull her head against me. I jerked what felt like loads into Sonia's mouth. After I'd spurted, Sonia leaned back so my dick slid out of her mouth. Semen dripped from my flaccid penis onto the boardroom table.

After she'd sucked me off Sonia stayed bending over the table, leaning on her hands. Paul was standing behind her with his hand between her spread legs. His arm was moving rhythmically as he finger pleasured Sonia's vagina lips and clit. Sonia was obviously hot from Paul playing with her pussy. She had her legs spread wide and she moaned impatiently when Paul eased off from his stroking her pussy from time to time to fondle her bum and thighs. Paul's penis was erect again and wobbling with the rhythm of his hand as he finger fucked her.

It didn't take Sonia long to climax. Her body suddenly stiffened, her back arched as she thrust her hips, then she cried out and her bottom quivered as she juddered with the pulses of what was obviously an explosive orgasm. Her head flopped onto the table.

Sonia stayed bent over the table panting in the aftermath of her orgasm. Paul was fondling her bum and thighs with one hand and fingering his hard up cock with the other. Then Paul did something else that comes naturally to a guy lucky enough to find himself in his position. He got right behind Sonia and thrust the big round head of his dick forward so it was nestling in her bum crack. He closed the thumb and forefinger of his other hand in a ring round his shaft and began to masturbate, running his other hand over Sonia's bottom and thighs and reaching between her legs. Paul's hand rhythmically patting against her bottom as he pumped his cock must have told Sonia straight away that he was wanking over her bum.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Sonia gasped, and she spread her legs even wider and snuggled her bottom back against Paul's dick.

Paul wanked himself quickly to a cum without edging this time. As he came I saw him dig his fingers into Sonia's thigh to pull her back toward him, his shaft slid up her bum crack as he thrust his hips till his balls were against her bum. With a loud grunt he sent his hefty spurt of semen splashing over Sonia's bum cheeks and the backs of her thighs, and into her bum crack. Paul staggered back with his swinging dick dripping yet more semen onto the boardroom carpet. Sonia stood up with a contented smile on her face and with Paul's semen running down her legs. I wondered if Paul had just given her even more to fantasise about in meetings.

After that we dressed and headed back to the party. I speculated on what the next users of the boardroom would make of the semen stains on the table and the carpet. The party was still going at full pelt and nobody seemed to have noticed we'd gone. Sonia took another glass of Prosecco and Paul and I grabbed beers.

"Thank you boys," Sonia said with a grin as we stood with our drinks. "I hope you enjoy the rest of the party." Having said that, with my eyes locked on her her black nylon clad legs Sonia strolled off and disappeared into the crowd.