Wife at Erotic Costume Ball

Story Info
Sheila shows plenty at party.
5.5k words
4.25
71.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

Sheila has been into exhibitionism for almost two years now. Her first experience was one evening after dinner when she agreed to go braless under a semi sheer blouse and let me and my friend Bill take photos. As the evening progressed, she allowed us to gradually open her blouse for more risque' photos and, as Sheila starting "getting into it", she took her blouse off and posed topless for us.

Before that evening, Sheila was fairly conservative in the way she dressed and always wore a bra. A lot has changed since that day and in our opinion, all for the better. Over time, her exhibitionism has grown to include getting naked and letting guys touch her. For a select few, she has given blow jobs and let them have sex with her.

Each instance of exhibitionism has always been with either one guy, two or more and always in our or Bill's home or while boating on a nearby lake in a sheltered cove and out of public view.

Sheila has grown to enjoy showing herself off to other guys and I enjoy helping her set up those opportunities and then watching her as she teases and lets them play with her tits and body. On occasion, I will join them but mostly, it's all about her.

This story is about a recent opportunity for Sheila and I both to experience a more public event in which I was able to display her openly, with others either watching or participating.

It started one evening when we were at Bill's for a barbecue and drinks. Whenever we go to Bill's or when he comes to our home, Sheila will usually wear some sort of sexy revealing top for his benefit. She knows he's infatuated with her tits so when we visit, she usually wears something revealing.

On this evening, she was wearing that sexy yellow chiffon blouse she wore the night she first posed for us. As is normal, she wasn't wearing a bra so Bill and I were treated to watching Sheila's tits moving around under her semi sheer top.

During dinner, Bill told us that his neighbor Tony had mentioned an upcoming event that sounded like something we might enjoy. Bill said he hadn't heard of it before but is was some type of sexy costume party. He said according to Tony, it was a very popular event and was being held in a city not too far from us.

Sheila said she thought it sounded like fun and wanted to know more about it. I thought so too and asked Bill the name of the event. He didn't remember but said he could ask his Tony to come over and tell us about it.

Tony stopped by about an hour after dinner. Bill introduced us and went to make a drink for Tony while we went out to the patio. From the moment Tony had come in and met Sheila and I, his eyes went immediately to her chest. Only then did we remember Sheila's nipples were visible through her blouse.

Once Bill returned with the drink, he asked Tony to tell Sheila and I about the sexy costume party he had mentioned. Tony told us it was like Fantasy Fest held in Key West Florida each year, only this one was indoors. He said many people go in regular clothing to watch, while others wear costumes ranging from sexy/revealing to naked and everything in between.

Tony pointed to Sheila's tits and added, "You'd be a hit there. You'd draw a lot of attention in something like that and lots of guys would be asking to take your picture or to pose with you." He was obviously referring the fact we could see Sheila's tits through her blouse.

Sheila smiled and shook her tits for Tony and replied, "You think? Sounds like fun."

Tony laughed and told Sheila, "Oh, I know you would. You have a great chest. Trust me, they'd go over big, especially if you wore that blouse or something even more revealing. The guys would love it, I know I would!"

Bill chimed in, "Hell yes they would. You know you have great tits Sheila and you know how much guys like em big. You'd be a hit! Heck, I might even go."

Sheila giggled and told him, "Right, like you need to pay to see my tits? You get to see them for free all the time, silly. Here, I'll save you the money." At that, Sheila got up, unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open, exposing both her tits and sat in Bill's lap.

Bill laughed and began playing with one of Sheila's tits. Tony stared wide eyed at Sheila and watched Bill feel her tits then muttered, "Damn, those a beautiful!"

After Sheila let Bill play with her tits for a while, she got back up and returned to her seat. Her blouse was still unbuttoned but had fallen closed.

We all talked for a while longer, during which time Sheila's blouse would occasionally fall open to expose a breast. She was enjoying the looks she was getting from Tony and Bill and did nothing to cover herself. Tony left about an hour later.

I asked Sheila what she thought about going to the Erotic Ball. She said it sounded like fun and that we should find out more about it but did have one concern. Sheila had only shown off to men before and only to a few at a time. She said this would be different since there would be hundreds of people, both men and women and that she'd have to think it over.

Sheila gave the idea of going to the ball some thought over the next week and decided we should go. During that week, Bill had managed to get some photos from Tony of last year's ball and sent them to us which helped in her decision. Tony was right, costumes ranged from fully dressed to naked and everything between.

Over the next few weeks, Sheila and I talked about what costume she should wear. We talked about many, naughty nurse outfits, sexy school girl, see through tops and more and finally decided something simple that would highlight her tits. She settled on a short black skirt and a pair of men's suspenders, no top. Her thinking was the suspender straps would cover her nipples and yet show the rest of her tits. It sounded to good me!

As the ball approached, Sheila started to get nervous because this was going to be a public event with several hundred people present, something she had never done before. I reminded her that she was just going to one of many women strutting their stuff and that with so many people milling around, she'd pretty much blend into the crow. Since they served alcohol, I told her she could always relax with a drink of two. She agreed and said she just had the jitters and would be fine once we got there.

Finally, erotic ball night had arrived. We arranged for uber to take us to and from the ball in as much as we both planned on having a few drinks. Sheila looked amazing in her outfit. Her hair and make-up was just right, suspenders covering her nipples but showed her bare breasts underneath and a very short, tight fitting black skirt and a comfortable pair of black shoes. Very sexy!

Our uber ride arrived on time and off we went. Sheila wore a jacket over her costume during the ride, just showing lots of cleavage. Once we were inside, we took our jackets off and turned them over to the coat check both and joined the crowd.

The venue turned out to be a sport complex with the main building having one big large open floor area and two attached side buildings. The main arena was encircled by a wide hallway where bars and food vendors were set up. Inside, on the main floor, was a stage for music and live entertainment. The side buildings held a variety of vendors, selling/displaying sex toys to erotic clothing and lots of leather. Basically, everyone just wandered around, either looking at others or showing off their costumes or lack of clothing or both.

Sheila was a little nervous at first but quickly got over it once she saw that many other guys and gals were showing plenty of skin in a wide variety of sexy outfits. She was just one of many and was quickly more at ease.

As we started off to one of the bars to get a drink, two things happened almost immediately.

First, as soon as Sheila took a few steps, her suspenders slipped from over her nipples and both tits were fully exposed. She re-covered them several times but the straps would not stay in place. Sheila finally gave up and let her suspenders stay to the outside of her breasts, essentially leaving her topless.

The second thing that happened was predictable. Every guy and gal we walked pass locked their eyes on Sheila's bare tits! Sheila is blessed with large beautifully shaped breasts. Never having had children, there are no stretch marks, her skin is pale and smooth, her areola pink with very sensitive nipples that are usually in a perpetual state of arousal, as was the case this night. Due to their size, Sheila's breasts sway and jiggle as she walks or moves. No doubt, this and the fact her tits were bare is what was drawing everyone's attention!

On the way to the bar, several guys took Sheila's picture as we passed by. Others stopped us and asked if they could take her picture. Always the sport, Sheila accommodated them with a pose. On a couple of the pics, she hooked her thumbs under her suspender straps and pulled them out and over to the side as if showing them her tits. Sheila was already beginning to enjoy the attention.

We got our drinks and wandered around, checking out all the activities. As we did, Sheila was constantly stopped and asked for pictures. Most of the guys just wanted her picture, others asked if they could pose with her and have their partner or me take a photo of them together. Some even asked if they could touch a breast for the photo. On those occasions, Sheila looked to me before allowing them to touch her. If I gave her a nod, she would tell them, "Sure" and give the camera a big smile.

After a few hours of wandering and drinking, the crowd, us included, loosened up a bit. There was more laughter, less clothing and in some cases, more touching and intimate behavior. Everyone was beginning to enjoy themselves.

More and more, when guys wanted to pose with Sheila and touch her tits for the picture, they would linger and continue to feel her tits long after the picture was taken. Sheila was enjoying herself and allowed it.

There was one guy who wanted to pose with her that caught Sheila's attention. He was a younger guy, probably mid-twenties, good looking and muscular. He too was wearing very little, no shirt just a black G-string. By the looks of things, he was well endowed. As he and Sheila were posing with his hand holding one of her tits up for the camera, I heard her ask him, "Do you want to suck it?"

You can guess the answer to that question! As I took their picture, he held her breast up and sucked her nipple into his mouth while looking into the camera. Even after I took a few pics, he continued sucking on Sheila's nipple while fondling the other breast. After a bit, others noticed and stopped to watch.

Sheila seemed to be enjoying the young man's efforts on her tit and while he enjoyed himself, she reached down and put her hand on his cock, telling me, "More pictures please." This went on long enough for me to get pictures on both his camera and ours as Sheila rubbed his cock to an erection.

Once I got the photos, Sheila broke up their groping session but before we could move on, several other guys asked if they could pose with Sheila too. She looked to me, I nodded "Yes" and for the next several minutes, Sheila posed with four or five more guys, letting each touch her tits for their pictures.

While Sheila posed with the last guy, a couple approached me and asked if they could get some photos with Sheila. The guy was dressed as a nerd, pants up high, with short sleeve shirt with a bow tie and plastic rimmed glasses. His wife was a sexy schoolgirl, wearing shoes and bobbysocks, short red and black plaid skirt, a short sleeve white blouse, open and tied below her breasts with her hair in pigtails. Both were in their 30's and good looking. She really looked sexy with both her tits almost falling out of her blouse.

I told them sure and as soon as the last guy left the couple joined Sheila, one on each side. The first pic was them shoulder to shoulder then the gal stepped away to let her husband pose with just he and Sheila. For that pose, he took one of Sheila's tits in his hand and lifted it.

Then it was the wife's turn. Hubby stood by me and took pics of the girls. The first thing his wife did was to pull both her breasts free of her blouse allowing one of her breasts to press against one of Sheila's. While they were posing, the wife leaned over and asked Sheila something. Sheila nodded her answer.

I was somewhat surprised at what happened next since Sheila had never been with another woman or had ever hinted that she might be interested. The guys wife held Sheila's breast in her hand and lean over, resting her cheek again on it, her mouth just inches away from Sheila's nipple and made a "Kissing" motion.

After hubby took a pic, rather than letting go of Sheila's breast, the wife turned her head and slowly began running her tongue over and around Sheila's nipple. I watched intently as Sheila's new friend tenderly licked and sucked her nipple while holding Sheila's breast.

I could tell Sheila was enjoying the sensation, she had her eyes close and a content smile on her face, savoring the every second of a woman's mouth on her breast. It was quite an erotic sight and a crowd started to gather.

When finished with Sheila's breast, the guys wife looked at Sheila and without a word, they leaned towards each other, their lips meeting for a kiss. We all watched as they kissed passionately, mouths open, tongues swirling around each other. The girls were putting on a good show and continued to kiss for quite a while as their hands exploring the others breasts.

We finally moved on. Needing to cool off, Sheila and I found a bar and had another drink. I told Sheila I thought her encounter with the school girl was pretty hot but surprising. Sheila admitted having a few drinks under her belt may have helped and that the theme of the evening and the fact that we'd seen other girls kissing helped in her decision to let it happen.

Curious, I asked her, "Well now that you've tried it, what did you think? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, actually I did. It was different, but I have to admit it turned me on. As soon as I felt her lips on my nipple, a tingle passed through me. Her lips were soft and the way she kissed and sucked my nipple was so tender. It really felt good. She almost made me cum."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know I did. You guys drew quite a crowd. Everyone seemed to like it!"

Sheila laughed and replied, "Well, I'm glad you all enjoyed it."

We finished our drinks and decided to go check out the vendor booths in the adjoining rooms. They had pretty much what you'd expect, lots of sex toys, videos and costumes, even a small area with padded benches, some chairs and loveseats where people gathered to show off while others watched.

We found one booth that specialized in leather outfits. The couple running the booth were both dressing in leather, him acting as a "Master", her, as his "Mistress/Slave". He was wearing a black leather G-string and some sort of leather harness around his chest and shoulders and high topped boots. She was wearing only a leather collar around her neck with a leash attached and a mask over her eyes. Other than that, she was as naked as the day she was born except for the nipple clamps and chain dangling between her tits.

Periodically, the guy would parade his "Mistress/Slave" around on her leash and then return to their booth. It was quite the advertising ploy and drew a good group back to their both the each time.

After watching them for a while, Sheila and I moved on but Sheila was intrigued. She told me she thought the idea of acting like a "Mistress/Slave" and being let around naked in front of others was "Interesting."

My response was, "Interesting? Does that mean you'd like to try it? Walk around naked?"

Her reply surprised me. "Yeah, I think I do. If we were to ever do something like that, this would be the place and time to do it. It's not like we haven't already seen a couple of naked people here already. If you wear one of those leather thongs, I'll go naked with just the collar and mask. It might be fun."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah I am. That guy sucking my nipples earlier got me going and then letting that gal feel and suck my tits almost put me over the edge. I've had just enough to drink to give it a try. We could finish off the night with me as your "Slave". You can be my "Master" and show me off. Just thinking about it is turning me on. It could be fun."

I really didn't have to think about it. The thought of leading Sheila around naked excited me. I said, "Ok, if you're comfortable with it, so am I. Let's go back and buy you a collar, mask and a leash and something for me."

We went back and got Sheila a collar and mask. I ended up getting a leather loin cloth and leather cuffs for my wrists and a leash for Sheila.

With that, went to the coat check where Sheila slipped out of her skirt, suspenders and shoes (she hadn't worn panties) and put them with our other things. I had changed in a restroom and was already in costume. I buckled her collar around her neck and attached the leash and Sheila put on her mask. We were ready for a new adventure.

I stood back and told Sheila, "Let's take a look at you."

She stood facing me, hands on her hips, totally naked except for her collar and mask. She'd worn her blond hair in a ponytail which contrasted nicely with her black collar, leash and mask. Her big bare breasts, pink areola and hard nipples jutting out and on display for everyone to see. Topping off the look was her shaved pussy. Being a natural blond and shaving her pussy smooth, there is no hint of hair, just that smooth pale skin and pouty pussy lips. She looked great!

We walked back out into the crowded hallway and arena area for all to see. As you can imagine, Sheila was an instant hit. Everyone, guys and gals alike stopped to stare.

We had just started walking around when the first of many guys stopped to take Sheila's picture. She put her hands on her hips and pushed her chest out, showing off those gorgeous big tits for his photo.

After he got his photo, he asked if I'd take a pic of him and Shiela. I agreed and took his phone while he joined her. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her close and held up one of her breasts for the pic.

With other guys seeing what was going on, they waited for a turn to pose with Sheila. The next guy up was dressed as a baby, wearing only a giant pair of diapers and carrying a huge pacifier.

When he was ready for his photo, I decided it was time for some fun. I told Sheila, "Your baby is tired of his pacifier, he needs a real titty. Breastfeed him, he looks hungry."

Sheila didn't miss a beat, she turned to him, lifted one of her breasts up towards him while pulling his head down. With his mouth in position, she rubbed her nipple between his lips until he eagerly sucked it into his mouth. This seemed to please the crowd that had gathered and they started encouraging them while taking photos. I let this go on for a couple minutes so everyone could get their photos.

As we walked around, we were stopped numerous times and asked for photos. Each time we posed, Sheila would play with her tits and pull on her nipples to tease the onlookers. I could tell from the subtle smile on her face and her breathing that Sheila was enjoying our new game and performing for the crowd.

When we were posing for one group, I whispered to Sheila, "Very slowly, run one hand down your stomach and rub your pussy this time." She did as I suggested and ran a hand down from her tits, to her tummy, to her pussy. When she reached it, she began rubbing herself, each time letting her middle finger slide between her exposed pussy lips. The entire crowd watched intently as Sheila played with herself.

I let Sheila play with herself for only a short time. I didn't want her to cum, at least not yet. We moved on, eventually ending back up in the area set up for people to show off. We were watching a guy going down on a gal when we ran back into the couple dressed as the nerd and school girl.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers
12