Christmas Caresses

Story Info
Part 2 - the plunging temperature heats up.
8.8k words
4.83
12.6k
26
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
204 Followers

The following is the fantasy world musings of the writer. Any similarities to any person dead or alive are coincidental.

All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18+

I hope you enjoy my latest. A lengthy story, with the first part being mostly background build up, now things heat up.

####

O'Leary's Pub, the Back Bar, Christmas Eve Lock-In

I was having a party for a select group of close friends, fellow local business owners who had helped me through the year and of course Mark, my friend who was also the local taxi company and undertaker.

I was always a very popular boss on Christmas eve as I have always been a believer in giving bonuses to staff, and of course Larry the newspaper delivery boy, who had went out of this way to look in on my parents every morning. I had taken the opportunity to mention that I wanted him to work for me, behind the scenes at first, in the bar if he wanted, asking his parents when I gave him a lift home. I had been given a huge opportunity by the previous Landlord and it only felt right to keep that tradition going. He gleefully accepted.

The last of the revellers were just about to leave when Brian, my Chief Barman, came through the bar saying, "There's some woman at the front door, looking for you."

"Who?" I asked.

"Don't know, she was at the funerals. Cute, late 30s / early 40s I'd say. English twang to her accent, dark hair and.....curvy", he said as he gestured the shape of a curvaceous woman with both hands.

"You're not narrowing it down," I replied with a frown.

"Sure I've only lived here 3 years....and you know everyone in fucking Ireland," he joked.

I came through the darkened, unlit main bar to the porch area at the front door. There indeed stood a cute woman as described, one I knew well as she was my sister, Theresa. Before I could speak she had her arms around my neck, crying into my shoulder. "I've left him, I can't do it anymore," she cried before she composed herself as I rubbed her back.

As I got her a stiff drink to calm her nerves, my sister went on upstairs where she told me that she had wanted to get through Christmas for the kids but then something had happened that made her realise she needed to get out. Unfortunately, their children had heard the argument that ensued and Barry had got to them first with his story while she was in the shower, telling the kids that Theresa was just not thinking straight, was accusing him in the wrong and that he couldn't believe she would break the family up before Christmas. Once the eldest daughter took his side, she knew she had to go and leave her two girls, and immediately headed for home, and Eamon.

"I'm sorry I'm putting all of this on you, you deserve a quieter Christmas," she said.

"Oh stop, sure I'm only going round to Mark's. Knowing him, he'll tell you to come too."

"Oh I couldn't. I couldn't be a burden on his family as well as you for fuck sake!"

"You're not a burden! I'm just a humble innkeeper, throwing open my door at Christmas for a fair maiden who's travelled from afar, there's always room at the inn for you" I laughed, clinking her glass with mine and eventually getting a smile out of her.

"Easy there, oh biblical one," she chuckled and continued, "And I think you're about 30 years too late if I'm the virgin Mary in this scenario."

I spluttered and sprayed a mouthful of Jameson's whisky all over the table as I laughed at her reply, causing her to belly laugh at my spluttering. Just then, we were interrupted by Brian, my right hand man in the bar as he said, "That's me off now, Gaffer. I've locked everything but the deadbolt, checked the bogs (Toilets) and thrown a couple out who were fucking in the men's." It was then I nodded to Theresa and he opened the door a little wider, saw her sitting at the other side of my dining table and blushed, saying, "Aaaw Geez, I'm awful sorry. I didn't know you had company."

Both laughing at his embarrassment, I introduced him to my sister. He again apologised for his ungentlemanly words and she laughed, saying, "Ah relax, I've heard much worse than that, and at least someone's getting some tonight."

"Well, they're not now thanks to the opposite of St Valentine over here," I laughed, as I got up off my chair to give Brian a handshake, a big hug, and his envelope containing his Christmas bonus. He then bid us both a merry Christmas and said goodnight.

I was shattered, but didn't want to leave Theresa alone. She assured me that she would be fine as she wanted to make herself some toast and a cup of tea. She wouldn't allow me to make it for her, telling me I needed to go to sleep before I fell over. So I did what I was told and headed off to bed as Theresa went to change into her pyjamas too.

It was then that I remembered that I had to put the deadbolt on the door after Brian left. As I gently opened my bedroom door and crossed the hallway to go back down the stairs, shirtless and wearing my Rudolph the reindeer pyjamas bottoms that 'Secret Santa,' had given me in work. I then noticed that the door leading into the spare room was slightly ajar. The light was on, dimmed to just give enough illumination to see my topless sister but for a bra, sitting at the bottom of the bed with her back to me and wearing pink pyjama shorts. I stood watching as she reached to unclip her bra and threw it over the chair beside her, causing the left boob that I could see the side of to wobble. Next, she cupped both ample breasts into her hands. She hefted them up before leaning to the suitcase beside her and let go, allowing them to dangle freely as she searched for her top, awarding me a view of her right boob though her nipples were still hidden from me. Unfortunately, the top did not match the relatively sexy, satin bottoms as she quickly lowered what looked like a long, black night shirt down her womanly curves. I then carried on to the chore of securing the door.

As I came back up the spiral staircase, unbeknown to me my sister had heard me moving about downstairs and was now stood at my bedroom door with her back to me knocking lightly. I couldn't resist the temptation to frighten her in the half light of the streetlight outside. As I crossed the landing on tiptoe I had just about got to her when she turned around and shrieked, "AAAAGH! Oh it's you, you absolute bastard!" Turning on the light, I doubled over laughing before she thumped my chest with her fists.

"Enough, mercy, I surrender," I playfully pleaded as I gripped her forearms in my hands.

"You're a bad man, scaring an old woman like that," she said with a smile before a silence fell over us and we just stood there, looking in each others eyes as our smiles from laughing faded.

"I was just locking the door after Brian," I said, lowering my head slightly too look in her eyes that were roughly level with my chin. Looking down her front, I noted that the relatively worn night shirt she wore, whilst being high-necked, probably didn't cover as much as she had hoped as I could quite evidently see the outline of her boobs that were straining the material.

"I thought you were being burgled, you scared the shit out of me," she said, playfully punching me on the arm before continuing, "It's just as well I love my little brother," and my heart slightly sank, sensing zero burning desire in her voice.

"And I love my really, really old, big sister," I teased back, expecting another punch. Instead, what I got was her arms around my waist and the biggest hug I think I've ever received. For a good couple of minutes we stood there in silence as I encircled her shoulders with my arms and held her head against my throat and upper chest, feeling her braless breasts press into my naked chest through her t-shirt.

It was me who feebly broke the silence as I asked, "Weren't you wanting toast and some tea?"

She released me from my simultaneous heaven and hell of trying not to grow an erection, while enjoying every tingling sensation and said, "Yeah, are you sure I can't tempt you to join me?"

"I'm so tired, I'll just go to bed. Caffeine wouldn't be my smartest move."

Pouting her bottom lip while gazing into my eyes and said, "Ok, I'll see you in the morning," while she stood up on her toes to kiss me on the lips saying, "Thank you for taking me in. I do appreciate it," before a final, shorter peck of a kiss to the lips breaks off our contact.

As I turned to close the door of my bedroom, I noticed her turning to look back at me whilst running her fingers through her hair. I immediately and subconsciously homed in on her breasts, lifting and falling as she tied her hair up. They were, and are, spectacular. I looked on as the weave of the material was losing the fight, allowing the whiteness of skin to shine through it like a beacon with a slightly darker circle peeping through on on each teardrop shape, with a prominent bump on each one that was now rising and falling as her arms moved. I immediately looked up to her face to see a hesitant look and was just about to say something, anything really, when she crossed the distance again, put both arms around my neck and kissed me.

Unlike other times we had kissed, this didn't stay tender. She held the kiss with her mouth closed, then slowly parted her lips, touching my lips with a flick of her tongue. I could smell her breath as she heavily breathed, not minty fresh but with that unmistakably sexual heat as she held my head in her hands with her boobs now sandwiched between us. She raised her eyes to look in mine, breathed, "Goodnight, I love you Eamon," then left me standing speechless in my doorway as she went into the kitchen.

Typically, I stumbled back towards my bed, with so many questions on my mind, but as soon as my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep. It had been quite a busy day.

####

Christmas Day began as usual, I like to sleep later than my usual 5am rising and didn't surface until 9:30. My sister was watching TV with a bowl of cereal and stood as I entered. She was showered and dressed in brown corduroy trousers and that fluffy white jumper I had seen her in before. A thick, darker brown belt surrounded her slim waist and she finished it off with a pair of boots that matches the belt.

"Morning, sleepyhead, sleep well?" she chirped, turning Santa Clause The Movie down a notch or two.

"I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow," I replied, as I went to get myself some cereal.

As I sat down on a chair we were interrupted by the buzzer ringing for the main door to the pub, Theresa looked out the window and turned, looking shocked and said, "Ok, so this sounds like the beginning of a joke, but there's an undertaker, a priest and two police men at your front door."

I teased her for a minute, telling her in a dejected tone, "Oh no.... Mark must have been caught grave robbing again," to a delightfully cute expression of shocked confusion. I then admitted that it was just Father McCann and the two on call police officers in for a festive, warming tipple, and one of them was Mark's friend.

At this point I could go into all the events of the day, but to cut it short I mentioned to Mark about Theresa being here, and he insisted that she come for dinner with me to his house. In total, there were about 12 people there, and Mark and Imelda's two kids fell totally in love with my sister. We had a lovely day, and then I opened up the bar for a select few that evening. Theresa had a few old friends there too, including my ex fuck-buddy, the bubbly Catherine Waters. That was awkward, she was recently single and made it abundantly clear by almost immediately taking me aside and saying, "If you want me, it's on."

I didn't know what to say. She was wearing a low cut Santa style top, her humongous boobs wobbling about in front of me. I made an excuse and went to pour a pint and she followed me behind the bar, asking me to let her pour a Guinness. I agreed, and stood behind her to show her how to do it. Placing one hand on the pump and tilting the glass with the other, she kept thrusting her butt back into my groin, bending us both forward until her breast was pressing into my hand that was helping her hold the glass. Eventually it was full enough to need to sit and rest. She asked why I did that and when I told her it was to get a proper head, she replied, "Hmmmm, I like giving good head......you'll be getting that later......I hope."

As we topped up the pint after it settled a bit, my sister came over to ask what we were up to. "Your brother was teaching me to pull a pint, he said its all about giving good head," and Theresa laughed out loud. "You should have a go," Catherine coaxed her and after a little protest, she said she would.

I moved in close behind my sister, smelling her strawberry and vanilla hair as I leaned over her shoulder. I took her right hand and placed it on the pump, and held her left hand to tilt the glass. Thankfully, Catherine had been distracted and went to see her friends. "Just take it in your grip and gently stroke it back," I said of the movement to pull the pump, much to some snickering from Theresa.

"I'm sorry," she said before adding,"Ok, I'll be serious," whilst keeping a smirk on her face as I tilted the glass as it filled.

Our faces were now almost touching as we watched it fill, and when I gestured to shut the pump off for the pint to settle, she leaned in and smiled. We said nothing as her left cheek touching my right until the pint settled enough to continue. I leaned in to lift the glass again and my now rousing erection poked into her butt and instead of pulling back the pump lever, she leaned forward and pressed her butt further into me. I'm sure I heard a quiet moan.......

"Do you want to......finish us off?" I breathed into her ear, and she looked at me with a look I couldn't help but recognise as shock and a heavy dose of sexual tension as I reached around her to take her hands in mine to finish the pint.

We held the stance much longer than required, almost afraid to move. I released my grip on her hands and she gripped them, crossed them so my arms were folded underneath her breasts before quickly releasing as if startled and lifted her pint saying, "Thanks, that was fun," and walked back to her friends. I could tell that she had realised the heat of our intimate embrace and freaked out, as I cursed myself for making her feel uncomfortable.

We were only in the bar until 22:30, and as I was clearing glasses up, I ventured over to her table. Catherine was first to see me and shrieked, drunkenly, "Here he is, my favourite barman. Go on, tell everyone who gives better head, me or your sister?"

I then explained to the other three girls that she was referring to pouring a Guinness. As I did, I could feel Theresa's gaze as I had some friendly banter with her mostly married friends. I caught her gaze and returned it, and we briefly locked in a questioning stare. This was quickly broken by Catherine, "I'm coming up for a nightcap, can I stay the night?" She bellowed.

"I have only one spare room and my sister is in it," I protested as she turned bottom lip down as if in sadness.

"She can share my bed," Theresa said,"It won't be for the first time for fuck sake."

Soon the bar had emptied and the three of us went upstairs. I locked up first as my two guests went on up. The first thing I saw when I reached my living room was Catherine, she was bending over to look in my drinks cabinet and whilst the sight of her ass and bountiful boobs was tempting, the drunken mess, now being distracted by my sister to avoid her getting even more drunk, was an automatic withdrawal of interest. In truth, had she been stone cold sober I would have politely refused.

She then announced she needed the loo and staggered off in that direction. "Isn't this fun?" Theresa said, giving me a sarcastic smile.

"Just put her on the couch, she'll do your head in," I replied as I went to fill the kettle to make tea and coffee as we chatted about the evening. Theresa seeing her friends had did her the world of good. We were then interrupted by my phone ringing, I answered to hear a young woman with an English accent, asking for her Mum and I identified it as Kerry, Theresa's eldest daughter. My sister took the cordless phone into the spare room and I sat down in front of the TV to find the movie Gremlins. There I sat until Theresa appeared, she was crying and I immediately sprang to my feet to comfort her.

"The girls caught Barry and his little bit of fluff, Kerry wanted to say sorry for taking his side," she cried as she buried her head into my embrace.

"Sure that's just great isn't it? You'll be a happy family, all girls together."

"She asked if they can come here until new year.....would that.....be OK?"

I immediately agreed and said they could have my room, I would sleep on the couch that doubled as a reasonably comfortable bed. Theresa disagreed, saying she would take the couch or bunk in with them and I told her we would figure it out by their arrival.

It was then we remembered we had another guest, neither of us having seen her in about half an hour. I looked in the toilet and she wasn't there. Theresa checked her room and nothing. It was when I checked my room that I opened my door to Catherine, naked and lying on top of my bed, legs open with boobs, bald pussy and everything on show, passed out asleep.

"Theresa," I shouted and she came running over and I exclaimed, "That is a very naked Catherine on my bed!"

"Her tits are even more massive thanI remember," I was surprised to hear my sister exclaim, then she continued, "But sure you know that," and playfully elbowed me in the ribs.

"No fair, an unprovoked attack!" I protested and we both laughed. It was soon agreed that we would put her under the duvet, and as I carefully placed by hands on her shoulder and hip, we rolled her over to free the duvet before leaving her on her side and under the duvet.

Theresa and I then watched TV until Gremlins was over. I bid her goodnight and began to roll out the couch into a bed. It was a pain in the arse and I took a break to change for bed. I had just changed into my festive pyjamas when the door opened and the figure approaching me was easily identifiable as my sister.

Where last night she had been in mismatched shorts and t-shirt, tonight she wore a white, quite tight, one piece romper type body-suit that buttoned down the front. Her boobs bulged out beneath, and their angular shape told me she had a bra on underneath. She leaned on the chair and bit her bottom lip as I stopped gawking at her and said, "Hi, did you forget something?

She played with her brown, curly hair and blew a strand away from her eyes before saying, "I can't have you sleeping out here. I'll sleep here, you have the spare."

"No, I won't hear of it. You'll hurt your shoulder again if you're not lying comfortably, you go to bed."

"I'll sleep in your bed with that fucking idiot," she suggested.

I batted this away with, "How? She'll be right in the middle with her legs akimbo again, you'd be curled up on the bottom like a little puppy."

Theresa laughed at the mental image, then gazed at me with her look turning serious and she breathed, "Ok then, sleep with me."

I didn't think I had heard her correctly and asked her, "What?"

"You could.....share with me.....if you want to,"

I looked at the makeshift bed, still looking more like a couch than a bed, then at Theresa as she stood holding her hands in front of her pubic area. She looked gorgeous, and really small out of her boots and now standing in her bare feet. "Ok," I eventually dared to reply and she stared into my eyes as if looking into my soul. "I'll roll this back up first," I said and went to reconstruct the catastrophe I had created.

"I'll see you in a minute," she said and turned to walk out the door. This presented her bum to me and I actually did inhale with a hiss, as the short bottoms of the romper suit just about covered her cheeks and hugged every curve so close with a visible panty line marking their territory. She left the door of the living room open as she returned to the spare room, closing the door behind her.

Red_22b
Red_22b
204 Followers