Christmas Caresses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nerves were rife as I stood at the living room door. 'How did I get into this situation?' I asked myself. A naked woman I had fucked many times through a door to my right and to my left, a dearest sister who was now the burning feeling I felt deep inside. I opened the door to my left to see Theresa in bed, reading a book. I was feeling a twinge in the small of my back and reached find to rub it and she said, "Did you hurt yourself on that bloody bed?"

"Yeah, a good night's sleep will help.," I replied as I reached the other side of the bed. Nervously, I slid into the bed, regretting the decision to buy a smaller double for this room as my foot touched her warm shin and she jumped at the chill. "Sorry," I said and she looked down from her book and smiled.

I lay flat on my back, afraid to move in case my twinge turned into a full back spasm. I must've looked uncomfortable, and been obviously sore as she put down her book and got out of bed saying, "Roll over."

I immediately noticed the slightest hint of camel toe, clinging to the tight, white material. My sister had taken her panties off.

"Where's your gallon of baby oil, I'll give you a massage," she said and I directed her to the cabinet under the bath. She returned with the bottle (not Actually a gallon) and rolled down the duvet to expose my now naked back. "Let me know if I hurt you," she breathed before she sat herself across my thighs.

I don't know what felt better to me, her warm hands stroking my back, or the heat of her inner thighs now spread across the back of mine.

I could hear her breathing as she homed in on my lower back and kneaded the flesh in her hands. She ran her fingers up my back, bringing her body down closer to mine until I felt her covered breasts in the small of my back.

She sat up and made a tutting noise as she sat up saying, "I'm getting oil on my PJs," as she went back to my lower back. She then tried again to stroke up my back to my shoulders, keeping her body off mine. She sat up again and sighed, said, "Ok, keep looking down," and I heard the unmistakable sound of fumbling and poppers opening. She was lowering her body suit.

Again I felt her body lower as she reached my shoulders with her small hands. Then I felt her bra covered boobs, mashing into my lower back. This felt better than her hands and almost simultaneously I hardened at this feeling, and the thought of how they'd feel naked. I knew they were much smaller than Catherine's, but they still were an ample handful.

She started moving her hips as well and I felt a hotness against my butt cheek. She ground her crotch right into my ass as her tits were rubbing my back as she kneaded my shoulders. I was now leaking precum into my pyjama bottoms, such were the sensations of what was now a full body massage. My back twinge was now a distant memory as I felt her rise again and sit motionless.

"Turn over, I'll do your front," she said, not in a sexy, sultry way but cautious, almost child like. I turned as she lifted herself off me to one side and as she sat back down on my thighs, her cleavage in the white, oil covered bra filled my vision.

She rubbed oil into my pecs, circling my upper body as her stretching and leaning took my gaze deeper into the valley between her breasts. The alabaster, imprisoned mountain range either side being the greatest landscape ever pictured. As she reached up to my shoulders, she scooted up until her camel toe mound was over my cock as it settled, pressing my rod into my abdomen.

As she caressed and massaged, she ground on me rubbing her slit up my shaft, then as she lowered down my chest she dragged her heat back down. She then rubbed back up my chest, gripped my shoulders and leaned to my ear and whispered, "Take my bra off, Eamon."

For some unknown reason, as I heard the 5 words I had dreamt about, I took the opportunity to ask, "Are you sure?" as I moved my hands from flat on the bed to grip just at the waist.

Again she whispered into my ear saying, "Women who are asking you to take their bra off while grinding their vagina on your penis usually are."

I ran my hands up her silky skin, up her back until I reached the straps. I centred my hands on the clasp and it easily slipped apart as I allowed it to rest on her skin. I felt her dry humping my cock, flicking her hips back and forth before she sat up, almost chewing her bottom lip and stared longingly into my eyes.

She took my hands into hers and placed them on the cups before lowering the straps from her shoulders. Then, with nothing but my hands holding her bra up, she cupped my hands and pressed them into her breasts before we slid the garment down her body, taking her barrier of femininity, and our simple sibling relationship with it, as she threw the it away.

She gripped my wrists and placed my palms on her globes and I savoured the fullness in my grip. She watched my eyes, remaining on hers as I gently palmed them up and down, feeling her nipples poking into my soft hands skin.

I lowered my gaze to look at her breasts, taking them into my undivided attention in their naked glory for the first time. I ran my hands up and down them as they hung like teardrops, still pert for a woman of forty six, and mother of two. They were full, sitting against her chest in a relaxed stance and she shivered as I took a right nipple between my finger and thumb and ran my other hand up her body to her face, caressing her cheek and reinstating the loving gaze between us.

Pulling her down to me with feathered touch on her neck, I ran my hand back down to her breast as she leaned on her hands either side of my head, my hands now supporting the orbs that would otherwise dangle between us.

Suddenly, she sat back up as if having second thoughts. My hands followed her movement, still clutching to her tits like my life depended on it. She raised her hands to her face and covered it almost entirely, resting her elbows on my hands, sandwiching them between elbows and breasts.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

She lowered her hands to rest on mine, looked down at the connection and breathed, "My little brother is feeling my boobs."

I released her, turned my hands around and grasped hers, pulled her down again onto me and kissed her lips then said, "What am I doing now?"

"You're kissing me," she moaned, seductively.

I then lowered my hands to her bum, still covered by her pyjamas and jerked her forward and she yelped, gripping the iron barred bedhead, resulting in her breasts hanging over my face. "What am I going to do now?" I moaned as I salivated at the light brown, crinkled areola in front of me, about a centimetre around a nipple that sat about a quarter of an inch out in the centre and sitting at the curve of her sumptuous tits.

"You're going to suck my tiiiiiits," she said, her words becoming elongated as I took her left nipple into my warm, wet mouth. "Oh Eamon, oh suck on me.....oh ffffffFUCK," she said, breathlessly as I started to suck, and suck, and suck on her engorged teat even harder.

I moved over to the other breast, taking it into my mouth for equal ministration as I tweaked the now saliva moistened left one with my finger and thumb. She started to rub our pubic areas together again and her breathing started to get shallow with some light moaning.

Running my hands down her back, I reached where the top half of her pyjama set had pooled around her waist and bum. I ran my hands down to where the material blocked my path about midway down her hips. Then she did something I hadn't even dreamed about. She gently pulled herself up with help from the iron headboard as my hands dragged her one piece pyjama set down her thighs until they were at her shins. Not daring to look up in case the eye contact changed her mind, she raised her right foot and I slid the clothing off. Then I did the left foot and she kicked it off onto the floor. Finally I looked up as I held her calf muscles in my grasp to see toned thighs, parted and the presentation of a perfectly trimmed, hairy vagina that was now soaked with arousal and a protruding nub from the hood at the top. My naked sister was, to me, the most perfect specimen of woman that I had ever seen. Before she sat down, I took the opportunity to slide my pyjama bottoms bottoms off.

Sitting back down, she returned to her previously dry humping stance, with her now naked pussy lips surrounding my thickened, hardened 6.5 inch cock like the greatest hotdog ever. She leaned down and her breasts pressed into my chest as her face settled above mine. She looked lustfully into my eyes as her hot breath panted onto my face before our mouths connected in a highly aroused, tongue-entangling French kiss whilst her slick nether lips caressed my cock.

I broke off reluctantly and stroked her face and she turned our little narration game on me as she hissed, "What am I going to do now?"

"You're going to put me inside you," I said as she reached between us and gripped my manhood, greasy to the touch with my precum and her juices.

She didn't answer me, but she locked on my eyes like tractor beams as I felt my bulbous head being rubbed against her bristly labia before it locked in the door to her body and she slowly, sensually sat down. Again she put her hands over her face and didn't move as her wet, velvet walls caressed my cock and welcomed me in. I ran my hands up her sides, over her breasts and to her forearms where I prised her hands from her face. Opening her eyes, she looked down as I cupped the dangling tits again, as she processed what was happening.

Theresa placed her hands on my chest and started to gently move her hips back and forth, her boobs pressing firmly into my hands as she gently rode me. She then started to close down on top of me and I moved my hands to her hips, traced her spine up to her shoulders and then back down. She held her head above mine and looked at me with nothing but love and lust as she started to flick her hips up, then gently grind down, rubbing our pelvic bones together. I took the initiative and pulled her face down to mine and kissed her almost trembling lips, soft and malleable against my comparatively harsh lips. Our eyes didn't close as we kissed, her mouth opening to allow my tongue in as our genitals got to know one and other.

Her slickness and warmth was almost too much as she then broke off our kiss and buried her head over my shoulder and the sensations in my cock began to tighten. Speeding up her movements, she kissed me again with an urgency and hunger I had never known. Our kisses became more passionate with our tongues licking each other lips and tussling in our mouths. She was jerking back and forth now, her tits swaying in time to her movement until I felt her Vagina gripping me like a velvet gloved hand and she fell down on top. "Ohmygod I'm cumming, she cried as she froze on top of me with her head to the side of mine as her hair covered my eyes and she rode out her orgasm.

Stroking her hair and back I said, "Are you OK?"

She didn't move but said, "oh fuck yes.......I don't usually cum from penetration!"

"Apparently you do now," I said, lifting her so her head was above mine again to see a warm, loving smile and a red glow in her face and upper chest.

"I love you," she said as she kissed me softly and as I returned the sentiment, I felt her flexing her inner muscles as she gently moved again, gripping me inside her on every out-stroke as her pace ramped up again until she had both hands on my abs whilst she bounced. I could now see her pussy as she swallowed my cock in and out and couldn't help but notice how the ligament at the root of my cock aligned perfectly with her, almost looking like an extension to the hood of her clit and couldn't resist reaching in. As I did, she leaned back further and reached back to rest her hands on my thighs, arching her back and pointing her tits out. I leaned forward, gripped her waist with my other hand and brought her right breast to my mouth and sucked her nipple in. Her eyes shot open and she gripped my head as I hugged her into me and she started to get vocal. "Oh fuck.....Eamon I'm going to cum again," she wailed as I felt her juices bathe my rod and it felt like it was submerged in a bowl of lava. As her second climax hit, she tipped me over the edge and I hugged our torsos together as I spewed rope after rope of sperm inside my sister's pulsing, clamping cunt.

We sat there stroking one and other, panting as we descended from our sexual high. My face was buried right between her breasts as she stroked my head. I placed my hands upon her waist and gently separated our sweaty bodies and looked up into her eyes. I was thinking to myself how strange it was that this didn't feel wrong.

I have read on this site before how people feel that everything has changed after sex, how she was no longer a sister. In truth, as I looked into her deep blue eyes I saw nothing but my big sister, this new chapter of our lives now building on the bond that had always existed. She must have noticed my deep thinking as she steadied my gaze by gripping my shoulders and said, "What?"

I looked her up and down as I held her by the waist, running my thumbs underneath her boobs as I looked at them and said, "You're beautiful."

She warmly smiled, full of love and said, "You'd say that to anyone who's breasts were in front of you......."

"Not true, how rude!" I smiled, squeezing her in my grip before raising my hands to gently massage her tits, looking at them literally like a kid at Christmas.

"What on earth do you see," she said as she looked down at her hanging breasts being cupped and fondled by my hands, "they're just saggy old woman boobs."

"Yeah, but they're the only ones around," I said and got a slap on my shoulder. "You're spectacular," I added as she smiled at me and I kissed her tender lips again.

It was then we heard a crash outside, breaking our tender moment. "Shit, I forgot about her," Theresa said as she dismounted my thighs, giving me a close up view of her oozing vagina. She lifted her pyjamas and looked at them, before rubbing them between her legs to clean herself as she lay naked beside me. Noticing my gaze as I savoured the view, she said, "I can't put them back on, the crotch is soaking." We then both donned t-shirt and shorts before going to investigate, finding Catherine in the bathroom, seemingly unable to find her way out.

Theresa went in to make her decent, putting her clothing back on her. We then got her back into bed and retired back into the spare room. To my surprise my sister took her clothes off again and climbed back into bed. "No point hiding myself, you've already seen it all," she smirked as she settled into bed as I stripped myself and joined her. Soon she was pressed up against my side with her arm across my chest.

I ran my fingers up and down her arm, over her armpit and to the side of her right boob as I looked at her like a lovesick teenager. She hadn't spoken in about 5 minutes, just the sounds of her breathing filled the silence. "I can feel you looking at me," she said as she stroked my chest.

"Just thinking," I replied.

"What are you thinking......how did I let this old woman into my bed because she wanted to feel sexy again?"

"Is that was this was?" I asked, ceasing my stroking her arm in its tracks.

She must have felt me tensing up and reached to to cup my face. I looked down at her and saw tears in her eyes and she sobbed, "I'm sorry, I'm not used to feeling like this after sex."

"How do you feel?" I asked, somewhat defensively pained.

She took a deep breath and maintained our gaze and said, "You complete me, Eamon. I'm in danger....."

"In danger?" I said, resuming my stroking of her arm.

"Of telling you I'm in love with you."

"You may not be alone in that. My love for you is by no means just brotherly," I replied before she stretched across to kiss me tenderly. We didn't have sex again that night, but talked about many things. She told me that she didn't blame Barry for having an affair, her past experiences with Ex-uncle Michael had left a scar that Barry just couldn't heal. Or in my mind, didn't care to heal.

"Enough about me," she then said,"Tell me......How many women have you actually bedded around here?"

"What? This is my first time......I'm an virginal cherub," I feigned being offended.

"Yeah yeah, ok.....I heard a rumour.....who was your first?" She asked.

I then did something stupid as I forgot something I knew all too well when I replied, "What? I'm not telling you that.....a gentleman never tells......Who was yours?" I immediately remembered it was our uncle Michael when she stopped stroking my chest and looked at me with an expression that said, 'REALLY.....You stupid dick."

"Now you really have to tell me, for being silly," she said as the stroking my chest resumed.

"Well, you remember Ms O'Brian....." I sheepishly said.

"Oh my god! The girls told me about this rumour but I didn't think it was true! You fucked your history teacher, you dirty dog!"

"Ex-teacher!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah, ok.....how long since you left school was it?"

"No fair! Objection, your honour. She's badgering the witness!"

"Overruled! Spill," she gleefully retorted.

I finally cracked under cross examination, and like a naughty schoolboy I admitted, "Closing time that evening...HEY! I was 18!"

Theresa laughed and called me a dirty boy and as she settled in against me, my alarm went off. "Fuck, it's 5am, I have to get up for the delivery van!" I exclaimed, surprised that we had literally been having sex then talking for this long.

She snuggled in and said, "Mmmmmm, can't anyone else do the smelly newspapers?" while she started to fumble at my crotch. Soon my cock was standing tall as my sister massaged it up and down, staring deep into my eyes. "I'm sure I can make it worth your while," she added.

"As much as I'd love to spend the morning in bed with you, I must go. But I'll be back soon," I replied, pulling her up to kiss her. She looked at me with pouted lips, looking cute in her act of sadness before she flopped back down into bed, drawing the duvet in Around her as I swung my legs out, pulling on what I had worn last night as I didn't want to wake Catherine.

I shouldn't have bothered. As I then went out into the hallway, to go and have a wash, I tripped over a box of beer that I had forgotten to put in my other spare room that I had been using as a makeshift extension to my stock room. I cursed and swore as I stubbed my toe and of course, woke sleeping beauty. Out my sister and Catherine came to see what was the din. Catherine was holding her head and rubbing her face said, "Oh my god I'm such an idiot. I need to get home." The two ladies then had a chat as I went to have a scrub, not bothering to shower as I'd be covered in ink by 7am.

As I came back out, Theresa was waiting and said, "She's a mess, will you drive her home?" I agreed and kissed my sister with a lingering gaze as we parted. I lifted my keys and went out to start the car to warm it up and eventually, Catherine appeared.

####

To say the drive to hers was awkward is an understatement. I probably shouldn't have been driving as I had been drinking quite steadily all day before. I could tell she was embarrassed, awkward and uneasy about her drunken state as I thought. But as I pulled up outside her house and turned off the noisy engine, she turned and asked, "Did we.....you know......have sex?"

"God no," I replied, sounding a little too disgusted by the suggestion, "Theresa and I put you to bed," I added, hoping to see relief in her face.

Her stare stayed locked then she searched my face and it felt like she wanted to ask me more. "

I called after her as she opened the door and she leaned back down into the car, awarding me a view of those gigantic globes and said, "Look after your sister. Thanks for the lift."