All Comments on 'Christmas Carol'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
kylady76kylady765 months ago

Wonderful story and one make you want to know more what happened next you did a dam good job.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

I loved that story… Great sex between mature maiden and the young buck, as well as a little redemption by setting herself free of the predator Reg. Nice little English tale from the old days… Merry Christmas!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Good read but really had no sense of romance, per se. this gem belongs firmly in erotic couplings genre. 3.9*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

1) hate period pieces although this didn’t need to be

2) not romance…erotic coupling

3) just yuch

BriteroticBriterotic5 months agoAuthor

Thanks Demonsthenes, I agree that it’s not the best fit for the ‘Romance’ category. It’s not exactly “wild” sex, so perhaps not a perfect fit for ‘erotic coupling.’ either. Nevertheless, on balance, that’s probably where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ha Ha! She lost her cherry in a Morris Minor. Small wonder it was no comfortable ride. Hopefully it was a Traveler at least! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hate older woman/younger man stories. Also, there wasn't very much romance in the story. Even worse, it took place in 1959! In England!! Boring!!! 1*

P_AndererP_Anderer5 months ago

I don't get the comment by Anon, below. I thought the story was told with good local colour. It did actually say '1959' in the first line! And the author's name... possibly a clue to it being set in England? So why bother reading it if those two factors offend you? I enjoyed the story and gave it 5*, to help offset the 1* given by that miserable git.

BriteroticBriterotic5 months agoAuthor

Thanks P_Anderer, Much appreciated. It takes all sorts doesn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too bad his rubber didn't break and she could have a new name- mommy, and maybe wife... She lost her cherry in a Morris Minor? My uncle sold those, Packard, and Willys in the early 1950s! Should have took her cherry in the back of a Packard Patrician! CLASSY!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Actually this seems a perfect fit for the Mature category, which no one here seems to remember exists. It would be welcome there with none of the issues causing complaints here.

pedrocormpedrocorm5 months ago

Wonderful (believable) story. I like the references to period lingerie and stockings: These ground the story in the late '50s.

Thanks You, and am looking forward to Carol's continuing adventures.

SkycladoneSkycladone5 months ago

True to the period and has some nice touches. In the late 50's early 60's before those dreadful pantihose were common most females of my aquaintance (and there were a few) wore their knickers outside the girdle so that going to the loo wasn't too much of a bother. Also it made it possible to get fingered without stripping. Having sex in a Morris Minor was possible but involved a bit of gymnastics. Did try in Mini once that was interesting! Full marks for a good read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This same story was posted in erotic couplings on Dec 13. Most of the comments were posted before this story was posted here.

BriteroticBriterotic5 months agoAuthor

The story was posted under the ‘Romance’ category on 13th December. Following several comments about its suitability for that category I decided, with the consent of Literotica, to have it switched to the ‘Erotic couplings’ category. The transfer took place this morning (16th). I have no control over the publication dates.

LimeyracerLimeyracer5 months ago

Good story - and reminds me of my years - 1960 onwards. Hated the Girdle (what a bloody contraption!) but managed to "get in" on the last of the Stockings & Garter belts, before we were all subjected to struggling with "Roll-up Girdles" AND tights; She had to be very willing to 'assist' in the removal of same - even though I bought her some really sexy Suspender Belts & knickers..!!

Also, made it in a Standard Eight though the Bench Seats of a variety of Hillman Minxes (and column-shift gear- change) were much better... and we used to get fully naked for these activities, parked up in Epping Forest! Those were the days!

Good story - believable and I hope they consummated their lusts - she getting later Orgasms and him "learning what to do" - for many moons...

CES

HectorBidonHectorBidon5 months ago

Great story. The portrayals of Carol's loneliness and re-awakening, and of Mike's awkwardness and excitement really rang true . I especially liked the image of Mike heading out through the heavy snow to acquire the condom. Well done.

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

Good story. I found myself rooting for Carol and hope at least she found a paramour.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

She finally received the break in life that she richly deserved!

5

FirmcontrolFirmcontrol5 days ago

Delightful story, nicely narrated. One technical issue, if Carol is wearing a firm girdle her shapely bottom would not have been swaying over and back. Nice thought though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...