Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the doorbell rang, Carol had been thinking about going to bed early; she couldn't read a book or do any needlework; she wondered who it could be at that time of night on Christmas Eve. It was too late for carol singers surely, anyway, they had called last night. She watched her spectacle case drop onto the hallway floor as she opened the door and saw Mike looking embarrassed.

"Oh, hello Mike, my goodness, thank you, for my glasses I mean. I hope you didn't have to come too far out of your way."

"N-no, er, I er, live just across the other side of the park."

"Yes, sorry, of course you do. Thank you so much for taking the trouble though."

"You're welcome, Brenda was worried that you'd be lost without your reading glasses so she asked me to drop them off. Anyway, I must dash," he shivered in the icy breeze.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mike, how rude of me, I haven't invited you in, you look frozen, come in out of the cold. I've got some whisky that'll warm you up."

"Thanks, that's kind of you but I don't want to get in your way."

"Nonsense, you won't be in my way at all, I could do with the company."

"Oh, well if you're sure."

Mike stood in the hallway looking awkward but pleased to be out of the cold wind. Carol sensed his awkwardness and a fond tingle passed through her breasts; her mood lightened, she took his coat and invited him into the living room to sit by the fire. Mike noticed the half-empty sherry glass standing next to a bottle on the mantelpiece; he'd thought that she'd seemed a little tipsy when she'd answered the door, and it made him nervous.

He was slightly surprised to see that she hadn't put up any Christmas decorations. The small artificial tree on the sideboard looked lost and forlorn; much like Carol earlier in the day he thought.

She poured him a good measure of whisky, "Here you are, that'll put a fire in your belly."

"Oh, that might be a little too much for me."

"Nonsense, a big strapping man like you, let me know when you're ready for some more."

He felt the warm spirit making its way down to his stomach, and his cock tingled at the thought of being in her intimate space; both of them uninhibited by Christmas spirit. The fire in the hearth had almost died out; he watched her bend to pick up the tongs and put several more pieces of coal on the dying embers. She oozed femininity, her shapely backside swayed a little in her tight wool flannel skirt.

"There, that'll soon warm us up," she smiled as she straightened up and removed a frumpish cardigan that she'd been wearing to keep warm.

She stood with one hand on the mantelpiece in a self-conscious pose. Her erect nipples pushed against the material of her blouse. He couldn't take his eyes off them; she realised and covered her small breasts with her left arm; he smiled nervously and looked away. She picked up her sherry glass and said "Cheers," he held up his whisky glass, returned the salutation and took a large sip of the amber fluid. It burned the back of his throat and he coughed slightly.

They looked awkwardly at each other; he couldn't help admiring her. She looked desirable in her heels, tight skirt and blouse, standing next to the fireplace; she held a sherry glass in front of her breasts with one hand, and her other hand rested against the top of her thigh. She seemed to be unconsciously playing with a suspender clip; his cock began to swell.

He was sitting in an armchair; she sat down on a small matching sofa. Her skirt pulled taut across her thighs; he could see the outline of her suspender clips protruding against the material. She knew that he was admiring her; this boy that she now realised had grown into an attractive young man. She'd been like a big sister to him at work over the past three years, but now she was seeing him through a different lens.

She was almost twice his age, but it didn't seem to matter. Was it the sherry? She didn't know, but she felt a growing desire; her pussy tingled. The coals started to flicker with flame that gave a promise of heat in a few minutes time, but the room still felt chilly; she imagined them embracing each other to keep warm. The idea aroused her and before she'd thought about it, she heard herself saying, "Why don't you come and sit next to me?" She patted the sofa seat and smiled encouragingly.

He was nervous as he rose from the armchair and moved over to the sofa. It was as though someone or something else was controlling him; he sat down next to her, carefully leaving a space between them. They both took a sip of their drinks and then she moved almost imperceptibly closer to him.

"This is nice and cosy, isn't it? Just think, we spend hours sitting next to each other at work; you're the man that I spend most of my waking life with, it's funny when you think of it like that isn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose it is."

"All of that time together and I don't think there's ever been any physical contact between us."

He could tell that drink had loosened her up, he'd never seen her so uninhibited and he liked it. Her familiarity turned him on; he had an overwhelming desire to take her in his arms. She took another sip of sherry and moved closer to him so that their upper arms were touching. She was on his right; she crossed her left leg over her right leg and the hem of her skirt stretched tightly just above her knee. She watched him admire her legs; she knew that she, at thirty-seven years of age, was sexually arousing a nineteen-year-old and she loved the thought of it.

The coals started to glow red hot, so did her pussy. She'd turned the radio off when he'd arrived so the only sounds were the crackle of the fire and the rasp of nylon stockings as she uncrossed her legs. She wiggled in her seat, the warmth in her pussy radiated through her abdomen and thighs; she wanted to touch herself, to press her fingers into the cleft between her labia; she wanted him to touch her, to feel his fingers inside her. It had been almost a decade since she'd felt a man's hands on her body.

He noticed her nipples again, they were large, dark and erect, pushing against her blouse. He wondered how her small breasts gave rise to such large nipples; he wanted to see them, to touch them. He'd never seen a woman's naked breasts, except for the time, several months ago, when he'd seen his mother sitting at her dressing table in just her girdle and stockings. She'd thought that she was alone in the house and, with the radio playing loudly downstairs, hadn't heard him coming upstairs. Neither of them spoke about it afterwards and it was several days before he could look her in the eyes again.

"Take off your jacket, you'll be sweltering now this fire's got going."

"Oh, okay."

He removed his jacket and sat back down; she'd inched a little closer, and their arms, hips and thighs were pressed together.

"You don't mind me cuddling up to you, do you? It is Christmas after all."

He was nervous and excited at the same time, "N-no."

"Don't be nervous, I won't bite. I just want a little Christmas kiss, you don't mind do you?"

She settled her body into his; her left forearm rested on his right thigh and her hand caressed the inside of his knee. Her elbow tucked into his groin, close to, but not touching his right testicle. Blood surged into his already half-erect cock, and in no time he was as hard as iron; he'd never been so aroused. She knew exactly what effect she was having on him; she could see the bulge in his trousers. The thought of turning on a good-looking nineteen-year-old so much made her feel light-headed.

She knew he was inexperienced and she'd have to be careful not to make him come in his pants. She had limited sexual experience herself, but the one area where she could claim to be something of an expert was in masturbating a man's cock. She didn't want to think of Reg now, but she certainly knew her way around an erect penis. She'd already put one of her handkerchiefs on an occasional table, within easy reach; she'd done it casually, and he'd paid little attention to it.

She wondered if Mike entertained hopes of screwing her; of getting his cock inside her. That could not be allowed to happen. It had been so long since she'd expected to have sex with anyone that she had no means of protecting against pregnancy. She didn't worry though, because he was so inexperienced that she knew he would expect her to make the running.

He'd never even remotely felt the touch of a woman's hand on his penis, but that was about to change. With her right hand, she took hold of his right hand and placed it on her left thigh; he

didn't know what to do, so he kept it still, resting on a suspender clasp where it attached to her stocking top. Another surge of arousal flowed through his cock and warmed his balls; she caressed his right bicep with her right hand, and then she eased herself even closer and moved her elbow into contact with his erection. He shuddered with arousal and anticipation; she turned his face toward hers and kissed him lightly on the lips whilst, at the same time, pressing her elbow into his solid shaft.

Even with just her elbow, she could feel how hard he was; it gave her a thrill to know that she had aroused him so much. Her pussy moistened as she kissed him again, harder this time. He was completely in her hands; his balls started to tighten but he kept absolutely still. She shifted her position, put her left hand behind his head, and squeezed his bulge with her right hand; it felt gloriously erotic. He let out a long sigh; she pulled his head toward hers, slipped her tongue between his lips and took possession of his mouth, at the same time, she unbuckled his belt, undid the button on his waistband and slowly pulled the zipper down.

He was beside himself with erotic arousal; he knew that he was likely to come very quickly. She delved inside his underpants and pulled out his large, very hard, very erect cock.

"Oh, my goodness, you're a big boy aren't you?"

The fire was blazing away in the hearth, about six feet away from where they were sitting. He could feel the heat on his exposed cock; she started to caress it softly and slowly but she could tell by his breathing that he wouldn't last long.

"Let me take care of that for you; I know this is your first time, so just let me relieve you."

"Okay," he breathed shakily.

She tugged his trousers and underpants down to his knees and began to stroke him rhythmically. The veins on his cock bulged and a droplet gathered at the tip; he was close to coming. She moved her hand rapidly; he groaned with immense pleasure. She knew that he was about to shoot his load. With Reg, it was usually a couple of pulses, followed by a dribble; she sensed that this would be something altogether different.

As he started to announce his climax, she couldn't reach her hanky in time, so she deftly levered his shaft away from him and pointed it toward the fireplace; then it happened, a stream of semen shot out in front of them onto the rug, the next strand reached the fireplace and sizzled for several seconds on the hot coals, two more ropes of come spurted onto the rug. She was amazed at his prowess; he was too, he'd shot semen onto his chest before but this was something else.

She kissed and caressed him for a while and imagined him filling her cunt with his come; the gusset of her knickers was soaked with her pussy juice.

"That was incredible, you've got some piece of equipment there. It's a shame you can't put it inside me tonight, but I haven't got any contraceptives. But don't worry, we can play with each other when you're ready. Would you like to please me?"

"Yes, how should I do that?" he gave her a puzzled look.

"Oh you're so naive, I love it. I meant would you like to make me come?"

"God, yes please Carol."

"Okay," she laughed.

He was naive and inexperienced but he had some idea of what people did to each other sexually. A few weeks earlier, a mate of his had proudly shown off a pack of well-thumbed erotic playing cards that he'd taken from his uncle's house. From the pictures on the cards, he had an idea of what constituted oral sex; he also had an idea of several love-making positions, but the cards that sent the strongest erotic pulse through his penis were of women pleasuring one another.

As a result, since he'd seen the pictures, he'd masturbated at every opportunity to the thought of his aunts fucking each other. His favourite fantasy involved them in a steamy session together on a sofa, kissing, with their hands up each other's skirts, fingering each other before stripping to their underwear and engaging in oral sex.

He thought about the playing cards and tried to imagine what it would be like to put his fingers between her legs. His friend had shown them to him when they had been in the local pub. Then it hit him, they'd been in the men's toilets when his friend had said he could borrow the cards for a few days. They'd been about to go back into the bar when the friend pulled a coin out of his pocket and put it in the condom machine on the toilet wall; they both knew at the time that it was just an act of bravado, but now he remembered it.

"Are you okay? What are you thinking about?"

"A condom dispenser, in the men's toilets at the 'Royal Oak.' It's only five minutes away."

Her eyes lit up; she got up and looked out of the window "It's snowing quite heavily now."

"It doesn't matter, a few snowflakes never hurt anyone," he said as he got up, pulled up his trousers and went into the hallway to put his coat on.

Without either of them needing to speak, they both knew what they wanted and where he was going. He set off in the heavy snow, it was icy underfoot but he was determined. Whilst he was gone, she went upstairs, switched the electric heater on in her bedroom and put a hot water bottle into the bed. She made him a mug of hot tea to warm him up when he returned.

She couldn't settle; she kept looking out between the curtains in the front room, watching for him to return. Her pussy tingled with anticipation; a feeling of guilt swept over her, what would people think if they knew that she'd seduced a nineteen-year-old? She buried the thought and started to worry that he might change his mind and just go home. It had been twenty minutes since he'd set off for the pub; Moments later, just as she was beginning to think that he was not coming back, her heart leapt as she saw his tall, lithe figure coming through the front gate.

A blast of icy air accompanied him into the hallway. She removed his coat and held his cold cheeks in her warm hands.

"Oh, you poor darling, you're frozen. Come and sit by the fire with me; I've made you a mug of tea."

"Thanks."

He shivered as he followed her into the living room; the tea was still hot, and he savoured it as she cuddled into him again. The fire was beginning to die down but there was still enough heat in it to make him feel comfortably warm within a few minutes.

"Did you manage to get them?"

"Yes, a pack of three," he patted his breast pocket.

"Clever boy."

She kissed him with her warm lips and put her right hand on his right thigh. His cock had awoken from its cold shrivelled state and now it began to swell slightly. She reached for it and gave it a squeeze; it started to engorge and was soon hard again.

"My word, I had no idea that I could have that sort of effect on you."

"You often have that effect on me."

"Really! When?"

He paused to consider whether he should tell her the truth; should he reveal the intimate details of his fantasies to her?

"Tell me, please; I want to know, the thought of it is turning me on."

Something told him that he could trust her. She'd always been kind and considerate toward him and she'd covered for him a few times when he'd made mistakes in the office.

"Sometimes, when I get a waft of your perfume, or if you bend over a desk, or if I watch you in your nice skirts and high heels dealing with a customer, it makes me hard and I have to stay sitting at my desk until it dies down."

"Oh, heavens!"

Arousal pulsed through her pussy; she felt her juices oozing into her knickers.

"But mostly it's when I'm in bed."

"What, you mean?..."

"Yes."

"You... you think about me when you masturbate, in bed at night?"

"Yes."

Her chest tightened; erotic excitement surged through her loins.

"How often? How often have you fantasised about me?" she asked, shakily.

"Loads of times, most nights to be honest."

He was telling the truth; his masturbation fantasies included numerous women; he sometimes came whilst thinking about her, but not always, often it was the thought of a threesome with his mother's two younger sisters that tipped him over the edge, but she was always there somewhere in the erotic build-up to his self-induced orgasms.

"Oh, God! Tell me what you think about it. What happens when you think about me."

She'd never been so turned on in her life; her nipples were rock hard and her pussy began to clench at the thought of being the subject of a nineteen-year-old's sexual fantasies. It was as though a whole new world had opened up for her.

"I, er... I think about you in the tight grey skirt that you often wear; the one that your suspenders show through when you bend over or when you're sitting and the material pulls tight across your thighs."

"Go on, don't stop there."

"I imagine kissing you in the archive room, pressing you against the shelves; you can feel my erection, so you get it out and wank me off into one of your lace hankies."

"Oh, goodness me."

"Or I think about us on a bed together when we... we... you're in your stockings, girdle and high heels on the bed and we..."

He didn't know exactly what they would do in bed but he wanted to avoid telling her about what was really on his mind; his fantasy of her and Diane kissing each other in Reg's office after everyone else had gone home. The kissing and fondling always led to them lying together on the desktop and eating each other's pussies, just like the picture on the playing cards; it was a fantasy that always made him shoot his load onto his stomach.

Carol saw the bulge in his trousers; she put her hand on it and felt his hard cock; she was desperate for him to fuck her, but she knew he'd need guidance. She grabbed hold of his hand, pulled him up off the sofa, and told him to take his jacket off and bring the pack of condoms with him. She led him upstairs; her shapely backside swaying provocatively in her straight skirt; her legs swathed in sexy seamed stockings, treading deliberately but lightly on each step in her high heels.

She knew his eyes would be glued to her, so she put an extra sway into her hips. He had no real idea what to expect in the bedroom, but he was ready to do her bidding, ready to surrender his virginity to the woman, old enough to be his mother, making him follow in her seductive wake.

The bedroom had warmed up enough for them to take their time undressing. He was eager but inexperienced; she knew enough to know she didn't want it over before it had begun. She closed the bedroom door to keep the heat in, and as soon she'd done so, she pushed him against it and kissed him hard; her tongue filled his mouth.

She took hold of his right hand and placed it on her left buttock and then she pushed the top of her right thigh into his erection. She could feel it, large and solid, pressing back hard against her. She pressed her warm pussy against the top of his right thigh; she felt him shudder with arousal; they kissed even harder and she started to unbutton his shirt.

He felt her shapely buttock through her skirt and stiff girdle, he reached down to trace the line of the girdle's open bottom until he came across a suspender strap. His mouth was full of her tongue; his balls ached with desire. She had his shirt undone to his waist; her hands stroked his virile young body. Still kissing her, he managed to undo his shirt cuffs.