Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled his shirt down over his shoulders but left it at the level of his elbows. He couldn't move his arms as she gripped his bulging, hard cock through his trousers and kissed him fiercely again. He felt completely at the mercy of the older woman who, having already made him come like never before, now threatened to swallow him whole.

He could feel the heat from her cunt as she pressed it hard against the top of his thigh and slid it down to his knee. She straightened up again, unzipped his fly and delved inside his underwear, soon feeling his warm, rigid shaft. He struggled out of his shirt; she caressed his manhood; he unbuckled his belt and let his trousers and underpants fall to the ground.

"Take your shoes and socks off."

He did so eagerly; she sat on the bed, crossed her shapely legs and watched him as his rigid penis swayed to and fro with his movements. He stood up and looked at her, awaiting her instructions.

"Undress me," she said as she stood up in front of him.

He felt clumsily for the button on the waistline of her skirt; she helped him undo it and pull down the zipper. Her skirt fell to the floor; she stepped out of it threw it over the chair in front of her dressing table and then took off her underskirt. She faced him again and he slowly undid the buttons on her blouse; he slid it over her shoulders and placed it over the chair back with her skirt. Not knowing what to do with her bra, he hesitated; she reached behind, unclipped it and dropped it on the floor.

He was mesmerised; his eyes roamed over her body. She looked alluring in her tan-coloured stockings, white girdle and black heels; her slim waist, curvaceous buttocks and long shapely legs sent an erotic tingle through his loins. He loved her small, well-formed breasts with their dark aureola and large dark nipples which were hard and swollen.

"Well?"

"Y-you're beautiful."

"Thank you but I wasn't fishing for a compliment," she smiled at him with her pretty eyes, "I was wondering whether you were going to remove the rest of my clothes."

"Oh, sorry, yes, I mean..."

"I'll keep the stockings on if you insist."

"Yes, I mean no, you look very sexy in them... but if you'd rather take them off."

"I know you're turned on by them, I am too," she said as she reached up under her girdle and pulled down her soaking knickers. She stepped out of her shoes and got invitingly into bed in her girdle and seamed stockings; his cock pulsed with arousal as he joined her between the sheets.

"Don't be nervous; let's take our time; you can start by kissing my breasts."

She laid back and raised her arms above her head; he took hold of her flanks and lowered his mouth to her left breast. His lips and tongue felt warm and gentle; she took hold of his left hand and placed it on her right breast. He squeezed one nipple with his fingers and nuzzled the other gently; she gave a sultry sigh.

He kissed the tip of her large, hard nipple. When he took it in his mouth, it felt extraordinary; a rock hardness against his soft tongue. She moaned loudly; surprised at his ability to give her pleasure. He warmed to his task, took her right nipple between his teeth and nibbled; she groaned with pleasure again.

Her little sighs and moans of appreciation made him feel elated; it was his first time; not with a girl his age, but with a mature, sensual, voluptuous woman. He felt thrilled to be giving her satisfaction. She took hold of his right hand, placed it on her pussy and guided him around its contours. With her fingers on top of his, she slid trembling fingertips along her perineum and gave a loud moan of appreciation.

Next, she guided his fingers up to the entrance to her vagina; she pushed the ends of his fingers inside her momentarily, then along the cleft between her swollen labia; he was amazed to feel her wetness, and his fingertips slid through her viscous fluid.

"Y-You're wet!"

"Yes, it's normal when a woman is aroused, you should be pleased with yourself, you've done this to me."

She let him explore her vulva for a moment or two; her arousal was growing, and then she brought his fingers into contact with her clitoris. With a loud gasp and groan, she let him know that this was one of the keys to endless erotic pleasure. He ran his thumb over the hard little bud several times and she squirmed beneath him, opening her legs wide and grabbing his hard cock. She almost pulled him into her but managed to stop herself before it was too late.

"Oh, Lord," she breathed, "let's not get ahead of ourselves, lie on your back, it's time to play safe."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to put a condom on that monster before we get carried away and I let you take me without one."

She unzipped her girdle and peeled it off together with her stockings; he laid back as instructed as she tore open the packet.

"Have you seen one of these before?"

"No, well yes, I've seen a used one on the ground in a car park, but I've never..."

"It's okay, I'll show you how to put one on; my goodness, you do stay very hard don't you?"

She thought of Reg's penis and how it always seemed to be on the verge of collapse unless she pumped it vigorously.

She unfurled the first inch of the condom, fitted it over the head of his erect cock and smoothed the rest down over his hard shaft.

"There, you have to unfold it a little first, then you can roll it on easily, job done."

She kissed him on the lips and fingered his erect manhood in its latex coat. As they kissed, she gradually eased herself beneath him, still keeping hold of his cock. When she'd turned him so that he was on top of her, she opened her legs wide and trembled with anticipation; the tip of his sheathed cock against the entrance to her vagina.

He knew what she was going to do, but he had no idea what it would feel like. She pulled him in, slowly. Her warm vagina walls rippled apart as he eased himself inside her, the feeling was exhilarating, and his cock was enveloped in supple, muscular elasticity that held him tight.

"Oh, God. Don't move, lay still for a moment and let me savour the feel of you inside me."

She felt as though her whole body was full to the brim with cock; she gripped it with her pelvic floor muscles and clung on for all she was worth. She felt his cock spasm and could tell he wanted to thrust into her.

"Fuck me," she whispered with moist lips touching his earlobe and sending an erotic tingle down his spine and into his loins. Using language she would normally never dream of using made her feel deliciously dirty and defiled.

As he slowly withdrew his cock, her vagina tried to cling to its prize; it couldn't. Just as it feared being left abandoned forever, it was refilled, brimful with his solid flesh. He fucked her rhythmically for several minutes. Unsheathed, he would probably have filled her cunt with his semen by now. He wasn't to know just yet the ecstasy of entering her with a naked cock; that pleasure would be saved for a future date.

The intense erotic pleasure that swept through his body almost left him breathless; his balls began to tighten and his toes tingled. Her throaty groans of pleasure increased in volume until she seemed to lose control; she wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust her needy cunt at his hard shaft. He responded by holding her down and giving her the fucking of her life; with a guttural cry, he emptied himself into the condom. His toes curled as his orgasm jolted and jerked through his body.

She felt the tension in his muscles; she felt his weight pressing her into the mattress. She came with a crashing, feral orgasm; pulling at his hair and squeezing the air out of his lungs with her long legs. As her ardour eventually subsided, she stroked his face and kissed his forehead. They lay together for a while, their minds reeling from the intensity of their orgasms. Eventually, being fearful of unintended consequences, she told him to withdraw from her. She was pleased to see that he was still almost fully erect and the condom had retained its integrity.

"What shall I do with this?"

"Oh, you can flush it down the toilet."

"Okay."

He made his way to the bathroom with the sheath still covering his penis. He peeled it off and dropped it into the toilet bowl, pulled the chain, and then washed his penis in the sink. It was cold; he dried himself off quickly, headed back to the bedroom and got back into her warm bed. Coming inside Carol had been the highlight of his life; he felt as though he'd become a man. With her head laid on his chest, she stroked his abdomen in a slow circular motion, occasionally grazing his rapidly hardening penis.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not very experienced in bed, it's been ten years since I last had sex, in fact, I've only ever had two lovers, well one really. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that I've never been so beautifully fucked and satisfied as I was with you just now. It was amazing, all the more so as it was your first time; you're a very sexy young man and very good in bed."

There was that word again, 'fucked,' it gave her a perverse thrill to use it. He felt embarrassed by her praise and tongue-tied when he tried to return the compliment.

"Thank you, you're very good as well... in bed I mean..."

"Oh, you were so sweet and innocent before I seduced you tonight, but I'm not sorry, you may be young enough to be my son, and heavens knows what your mother would say if she could see you in bed with me, but you're a man now," she smiled; her pretty eyes sparkled mischievously.

She continued to stroke his abdomen and then buried her fingers in his pubic hair; his hard cock lay on top of her knuckles. She tantalised him by rubbing the back of one finger up and down the length of his shaft.

"Mmm, Carol, that's so good, don't stop."

She thought about Reg's 'disgusting' request for her to suck his cock. She'd never given or received oral sex, but now, with her wholesome nineteen-year-old's beautiful penis at her mercy, it didn't seem like such a bad idea.

"I'm going to do something to you that I think you'll enjoy," she said as she disappeared under the sheets.

He felt her warm breath on his ball sack; she pulled his hard cock upright and teased him by pressing the tip of her tongue against his frenulum, just below the head of his penis. The sensation was electrifying, it sent a jolt of erotic pleasure through his loins. She teased her tongue around his glans before engulfing the top half of his cock with her mouth. She cupped his balls with one hand and stroked the base of his shaft with the other.

He laid back with his eyes closed and felt as though he was levitating. The head of his penis hit the back of her throat as she swallowed him whole; he wondered what magic she was performing on him. Carol's words about what his mother would think, if she could see him now, ran through his mind. He imagined his mother watching them with an expression of horror giving way to unwanted arousal.

Carol started to fuck him with her mouth; he'd always admired her perfect lips and now they were wrapped around his erect manhood. He could feel an orgasm gathering somewhere deep inside his loins. He filled her mouth with his cock; she filled his cock with irresistible sensations. His groans of pleasure were matched by hers, he didn't realise it at the time, but she was fingering herself; they were both in ecstasy as she took him, and herself, towards a climax.

His cock won the race against her pussy; his pelvis juddered and he ejaculated strands of come into the back of her throat. She was surprised that she liked the taste, she swallowed and then continued to fuck him with her mouth until she'd milked him dry. His chest rose and fell rapidly as she emerged from underneath the sheets; she laid on top of him and kissed him with her come-covered lips. He realised that he was tasting himself, now he wanted to taste her; no words were necessary, she eased herself up onto his chest and, with a knee on either side of his head, lowered her cunt lips onto his mouth.

Even in her wildest masturbation fantasies, she'd never imagined being the recipient of oral sex. She'd always thought it dirty and depraved; now she wanted it with a passion; she gripped the brass bedstead and fucked his face with her wet pussy.

"Oh, God, put your tongue inside me."

He managed to penetrate her with his long tongue; she rubbed and squeezed her clitoris, and very soon she felt an orgasm rising. His warm tongue wriggled inside her as she pleasured herself with frantic fingers, she bucked and swayed, covered his face with her pussy juice, came hard and collapsed next to him. He kissed her and pushed three fingers into her vagina.

As she lay spent and satisfied, she was amazed by a sudden erotic jolt, an intense sensation. His fingers had found a highly sensitive spot, she gasped and then moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, what are you doing to me? Don't stop, yes that's it, just there, oh, God, I'm going to come," her second and third orgasms of the night were a mere thirty seconds apart.

********************

She sat on the edge of the bed in her dressing gown looking out of the window as he slept. It had stopped snowing and the world outside was hidden under a thick white blanket. The sky was clear, the light of a full moon reflected off every surface and cast an ethereal glow into the bedroom.

She looked at him with fondness, what had happened to her in the last few hours had been beyond her wildest dreams; she knew that she would have to wake him soon because his parents would be worried if he wasn't home for Christmas Day. She also knew instinctively that they would do this again, she was in no doubt about that. They would have to be careful in public, but they would take pleasure in each other's bodies in the privacy of her bedroom.

Her Christmas had been saved by the most unlikeliest of circumstances. Carol, the lonely, unhappy spinster in her late thirties, who had left work disillusioned and dejected earlier in the evening, had been rescued and sexually gratified by a teenager who had been right under her nose all along.

She watched her alarm clock tick past midnight, it was Christmas Day; she woke her new lover. They parted with a tender kiss at her front door. In two days' time, he would return to her bed and would do so several times a week into the foreseeable future.

On Tuesday, back at work, Carol marched into Reg's office clutching her letter of resignation. He looked like a beaten man, his wife had thrown him out of the house; a forlorn suitcase stood by the side of his desk. He told Carol that he would sack Diane and give her the office supervisor's job if only she would withdraw her resignation. He wondered if she could also see her way clear to letting him stay at her house until he'd sorted himself out.

She took pleasure in telling him that there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of her agreeing to either of his requests and then she marched out of his office, put on her coat, said a fond farewell to Brenda, gave her teenage lover a sly wink and left with her head held high.