Christmas Carol Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol had whipped up some fruity concoction for her and Lauren. Reese And I stayed with bourbon. I took a taste of Lauren's drink, and wasn't surprised to find it more booze than fruit. I think we're in for trouble.

We were drinking and getting increasingly silly, I was pawing Lauren's tits pretty frequently when she wasn't shaking them at everybody, and both the girls were torturing Reese by bending over in front of him, or making suggestive comments.

Carol was being uncharacteristically restrained for the most part, but she was just looking for her opening.

Lauren was pretty tipsy, and had unconsciously started playing with her pussy, nothing serious, just running her fingers through her pubic hair, occasionally dipping a finger inside, but only rarely. I don't even think she realized she was doing it.

Reese had noticed, and had a raging hard-on, obviously, he still had a thing for Lauren. Carol noticed too, I could see it in her eyes. She was up to something.

Making her move, Carol came over and sat next to Lauren, pulling her fingers from her lap and sticking them in her mouth, licking off Lauren's juice.

Then she ran her fingers through Lauren's wet slit, making her moan softly, then licked her fingers clean as well.

Lauren reclined on the couch and spread her thighs, inviting Carol in. Carol leaned down and kissed Lauren's pussy, then tenderly slipped her tongue between Lauren's swollen labia and started licking her intimate petals.

She sighed and played with Carol's hair, twirling it between her fingers, while Carol continued eating her.

Carol increased her attack on Lauren's pussy, eliciting moans and squeaks from her. She was really getting into her task, it would appear she learned alot watching me.

As Lauren's passion rose, she motioned me over to her. I moved next to her, and she reached out and grabbed my aching cock, pulling it into her mouth.

As she got more excited, she sucked me more urgently and soon we were both rapidly approaching orgasm.

Carol was really going at Lauren, licking her from bottom to top and sticking her fingers in when she could.

Lauren was starting to writhe and moan, but she never stopped sucking my rod.

Finally, she could take no more. She arched her back, sighed deeply and came, shaking and quivering for over a minute, before finally calming down.

Carol sat up, licked Lauren's juice off her face, then walked over to Reese, straddled his lap and impaled herself on his upright erection, sinking balls deep, orgasming almost instantly.

When she recovered, she started slamming herself down on Reese's swollen dick, smacking him in the face with her bouncing tits.

Lauren had stopped sucking me when she came, and now pulled me on top of her. "Fuck me please." She moaned.

I kissed her smiling. "With pleasure my love."

Looking down, I saw her matted red pubic hair, wet with her own juices. I ran my cock through her slit a couple time to get some lubrication, then plunged into her. She groaned and pulled me into her. "Yesss..." She hissed. "Hard, Fuck me hard."

I looked over and got a good view of Reese's cock stretching Carol's pussy as she slammed herself onto him, driving both of them towards climax.

Returning to my task, I started drilling Lauren's overheated pussy, relishing the feeling of her hot, wet depths. Especially enthralling were her tits, bouncing and jiggling as I pounded her cunt. I never grow tired of that sight.

I was lost in my lust, when Carol screamed and came, finally undone by Reese's massive member. Shortly after, he grunted and came, blasting her insides full of his sticky, white goo.

Lauren came as well, moaning and clawing at my back, but I was far from done. After all that stimulation, I really started pounding her, making her tits shake so violently, she nearly hit herself in the chin with them.

"Oh GOD!!" She gasped. "OHHH....GG-OO-DD..." "I'm cuuuuuaaaaaAAAAA..." She convulsed and orgasmed a second time.

Still I fucked her, not ready to be done.

By this point, she was orgasming every 30-45 seconds, screaming, begging me to cum in her pussy. "P-pleas-se c-cummm." "I-I can'ttt tttake mmuchh mmore."

Unable to hold out any longer, I screamed, and orgasmed, exploding into her spasming cunt, pumping her full of semen.

I pulled out and sat at her feet watching my cum ooze from her raw, clenching pussy, pleased with my performance. It would be a full 30 minutes before she would be functional. Well, she did ask me to fuck her hard.

"I think you killed her." Reese chuckled. "But I'm pretty sure she died happy."

Lauren feebly flipped him off.

When she was able to move, I scraped Lauren up from the couch, dragged her to our room, showered her and put her to bed. I showered and followed her, sleeping like the dead.

I woke the next morning with Lauren still sleeping next to me. "Last time I ask you to fuck me hard." She mumbled.

"Thought you were still asleep." I grinned. "Did you get what you wanted?"

"And then some." She sneered. "What the hell got into you?"

"I don't know." I puzzled. "Must be getting the car back, reliving my youth maybe?"

"Oh shit." She moaned. "You're gonna kill me for sure."

"Nonsense." I chuckled. "Now up with you, let's see if our hosts are up."

Of course, Carol was already in the kitchen making breakfast. Lauren joined her and they puttered about, chatting happily.

Reese staggered in 15 minutes later looking like 5 miles of bad road.

"Christ." I gasped. "What the hell happened to you?"

"After that performance last night." He moaned. "She wanted one of equal merit." "I gave it to her, but ..."

Carol swooped in behind Reese, hugging him and laughing. "You were wonderful, same time tonight?"

"See what you've done." Reese lamented. "She's gonna fuck me to death and it's all your fault."

By this point, even Lauren was having a difficult time not laughing out loud.

We ate breakfast, trying to massage Reese's bruised ego, then retired to our room to do some light packing. We were flying home later today. This was all the time I could manage on short notice.

Lauren seemed preoccupied with something, lost in thought. "What's on your mind?" I asked. "You seem distracted."

"We're going home today and I haven't had a go at Reese yet." She stated. "Would you mind if I jumped him before we left?"

"Well it would only be fair." I grinned. "After you fell asleep our first day here, I did succumb to Carol's charms."

"I figured as much." She giggled. "She does like that tongue of yours."

"If you can talk him into it, I'm fine with it." I said.

"Oh, that won't be a problem." She beamed. "You see how he still looks at me."

"Yeah." I chuckled. "That red haired pussy of yours is simply irresistible."

She smacked my arm and scowled. "I'd like to think he sees me as more than that."

"I'm sure he does." I mused, rubbing my arm. "But you must admit, he's really fascinated by it, well, that and your tits, he loves those too."

"Package deal." She grinned.

When we returned to the sunroom, Reese and Carol were having a quiet conversation. When Reese saw Lauren, he blushed lightly and turned away.

"See I told you." Lauren whispered into my ear. "He's already asked her if it's OK."

"Do you ever get tired of being right?" I chuckled.

"Not even a little bit." She smiled. "Now watch while I reel him in."

She sat on the couch across from Reese, absent-mindedly splaying her legs, exposing her pussy to him.

His reaction was immediate. He had a massive erection in seconds and didn't even try to hide it, not that he could.

I looked at Carol, she just winked and grinned. I winked back and nodded.

Lauren then locked eyes with Reese and stuck a finger in her pussy. She pulled it out slowly, then examined it closely, smiled and pointed it at Reese. "Want some?"

Reese practically dove across the room, burying his face in Lauren's huge tits, sucking one nipple then the other.

After his tit fetish was sated, Reese kissed his way down her belly. Lauren leaned back and spread her legs further. I must admit, the view was incredible.

Reese stopped briefly, admiring the sight. "You are simply breathtaking." He gasped. Then he stuck his tongue into her.

Lauren moaned, grabbing Reese's head as he made contact with her erect clit. He gave it a good lick, making her squirm and quiver. He tongued her for a short time, then stood up, and laid her back on the couch.

She spread her legs wide and beckoned him in.

Reese rubbed himself in her juices until he was well covered, then slowly slid into her waiting cunt.

He stopped once he hit bottom, allowing her to acclimate to his size, then started moving in and out, slowly increasing speed, until, in a short time, he was pistoning into her with abandon, fucking her furiously, his balls slapping her ass.

Lauren was nearly screaming as Reese reamed the living daylights out of her pussy. Fucking her with such intensity, I feared he might hurt her, but from the sounds she was making, she definitely was not in pain.

With such a show going on, I wasn't surprised when Carol came over and sat on my dick, facing away from me, so she could watch her husband bang my wife. I could feel her playing with herself as she fucked me, obviously very stimulated by what she was seeing.

Carol came quickly, moaning softly and covering my dick with her honey. I in turn, grunted and filled her cunt with my seed, then pulled her back onto my chest, both of us continuing to watch our spouses fuck each other silly.

Lauren had blown through one orgasm and was rapidly approaching a second one, Reese was fucking her good, inspired by her assets.

She was panting as Reese pounded her. "Cum with me this time Reese." She moaned. "Don't let me cum alone."

In just a few minutes, Lauren went stiff, gasped and came and Reese was right there with her, grunting like a feral pig and pumping a load into her cunt.

Reese rolled off Lauren, panting and wheezing. Carol and I watched the cum dribble from her pussy and puddle on the couch.

"I didn't think he had that much left in him." Carol chuckled. "I thought I'd fucked him dry."

"Guess not." I laughed. "But then again, Lauren's pussy will do that."

"If it's not too much trouble." Lauren spat. "Would one of you mind getting me something to clean up with, if I stand up I'll make a mess on the floor."

Carol tossed her a dishtowel from the kitchen and Lauren cleaned the cum from her pussy and pubic hair. Sitting up, she smiled and patted Reese's head. "Get what you needed?"

"Yes, thank you." He panted, still winded from his performance. "I just can't get enough of that pussy of yours, and I love watching those tits bob and weave when I pound you."

"Glad you liked it." She giggled.

"OK Reese." I grinned. "You messed her up, you clean her up, hit the shower you two."

Reese pulled Lauren off the couch. "Let's go."

"Well." Carol mused. "Same for me?"

"Absolutely." I grinned.

I fucked Carol one more time in the shower and later found out Lauren and Reese did the same, but everybody was clean by the time we had to leave.

Carol hugged and kissed both of us and said her goodbyes, then Reese took us to the airport.

For the time being, the car will stay there. I have to make arrangements to have it shipped, but first, I have to add on to my garage so it'll have somewhere to live.


12