Christmas Carol Ch. 09: The Final Chapter

Story Info
Unexpected end to a 40 year saga.
4.9k words
4.82
4.6k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleeep
bleeep
592 Followers

Our Friday night tradition, at least since the mask mandate was dropped, is dinner in a nice restaurant, and a movie. Tonight would be no different. I was already dressed, awaiting Robin, who was upstairs finishing getting ready. I looked up when I heard her on the stairs. She was wearing a form fitting, green dress, almost the color of her eyes. It accentuated her figure perfectly. Red hair framed her face and cascaded down to her shoulders. She was carrying her shoes, heels and stairs...bad idea.

I met her at the bottom, taking her in my arms. "My God girl, you're beautiful." I leered, nearly drooling, then cupped her ass cheeks, nuzzling her neck.

"Keep it in your pants big boy." She giggled. "The night is young, but if you play your cards right, after dinner..." She trailed off, smiling.

"Ah, so the lady CAN be had." I teased.

"Only by you." She purred, kissing the end of my nose. She bent down, putting on her heels. "Let's go, I'm starving."

Dinner was a relaxed affair at a local high end place. Their food is stellar and it has a very nice ambiance, warm and cozy. We couldn't agree on a movie, they all seemed to be equally bad, so we decided to take a stroll. It was a warm, late spring evening, clear, with stars shining overhead. Hand in hand, we walked, enjoying being outdoors. After the lockdown, it was nice to be out of the house.

"Have you heard from Lauren today?" Robin asked.

"I have." I answered. "She texted me while you were getting ready, said they were going out tonight and not to wait up."

"I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about coming home." She said. "I figured she'd be on the first plane back as soon as everything opened up."

"Guess she's not ready to give up Reese's..." Robin elbowed me, cutting me off mid sentence.

"Don't even finish that thought." She hissed. "That's no way to talk about your wife."

I chuckled for a moment as we continued our walk.

Later, after returning home, I started changing clothes in the bedroom while Robin hit the bathroom. Lost in thought, I was surprised by two arms snaking around me from behind.

Robin softly kissed my neck. "Why are you still dressed?" She whispered in my ear. "I have plans for you."

I turned around, intent on giving her a friendly grope, but stopped short at what I saw. Standing before me was a true vision, wearing only a garter belt, stockings and her high heels, Robin grinned and struck a pose.

"How do I look?" She asked.

All I could do was stare with my mouth hanging open. Those perfect breasts, high and firm, the curve of her hips, stockings accentuating her legs, all drawing me to her red haired pussy, FUCK!

"Either you like what you see, or you just had a stroke." She giggled, snuggling into my chest.

"B-both." I stuttered. "You look..." Words were failing me, I was stunned, mesmerized by her beauty.

She pushed me back on the bed, then straddled my hips. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" She teased.

"It will in a minute." I grinned wickedly, grabbing her ass and sliding her pussy onto my face.

"Oh Gawd!" She moaned as I drove my tongue into her slit, tickling her clit and drilling into her rapidly moistening tunnel, her curly pubes tickling my nose.

She leaned forward, supporting herself with her arms, tits swinging and swaying above me as I lapped her juices, driving her crazy.

Before long, she was panting, clenching the blankets in her hands, as she humped my face, helping me catapult her towards orgasm. A couple more licks and came, screaming, her body shaking as the feeling overwhelmed her. A few moments later, she fell over, rolling onto her back, breathing heavily. "You...you...cheated." She sputtered.

I tore off what remaining clothes I had on and rolled on top of her. "Then you'll really hate this." I grinned, shoving my rock hard dick into her still smoldering cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" She groaned, arching her back and clawing at my shoulders.

I grabbed her ass cheeks, stabbing my cock into her sopping slit, pounding her for all I was worth. Her tits bounced wildly as I fucked her, inflaming my lust even more. Soon, I was sweating, breath coming in short bursts, grunting with each thrust, wild eyed, crazy with lust.

Robin laid there, head back, mouth open, gasping and moaning as we both careened toward release.

Her second orgasm hit like a runaway train, she convulsed, her spasming pussy trying to crush my cock, then groaned, deeply and fell limp.

I still had a few more strokes in me before I came, but when I did, I exploded, blasting her cunt full of cum, coating her insides from cervix to labia. As my orgasm subsided, I collapsed on her chest, breathless, unable to move or speak.

Robin stroked my hair and face as we recovered, then pulled me up and kissed me, smiling. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I answered, kissing her back.

Side by side, we fell asleep, satisfied, happy to be together.

I awoke many hours later, Robin snuggled into me snoring softly. Looking at the clock, it was just after 9AM. "Morning honey."

"Morning to you too." I said, looking at Robin, but she was still asleep. Huh?

"Behind you." Someone whispered. "Be careful, don't wake her."

Glancing over my shoulder, I saw Lauren, sitting in a chair in the corner, smiling. "When did you get here?" I asked, still not entirely sure this wasn't a dream.

"Little over an hour ago." She said. "I wanted to surprise you, but you two were sleeping so well, I decided to wait."

Just then, Robin's eyes fluttered open. She smiled up at me, then kissed me. "Good morning lover."

"Morning beautiful." I said. "Don't want to startle you, but Lauren is behind me."

"What?" She responded, peeking over me. "How...?"

"She was just explaining." I said. "I've only been awake for a few minutes myself."

We rolled over facing Lauren, Robin timidly hiding behind me.

"I didn't want to be a bother, so I had Reese take me to the airport, caught my flight home, hired a taxi, and here I am." She beamed, obviously pleased with herself. "What I didn't bring back with me, their going to ship."

I rolled out of bed and pulled her up into a hug. "God, I've missed you." I said, kissing her, fondling her ass as I did.

She giggled as my inflating erection poked into her stomach. "I can tell." "You two need some more sleep?" She asked. "From all the clothes strewn around, I'm guessing you had an interesting night."

Robin blushed, then stammered. "N-no, w-we're OK."

"Relax." Lauren chuckled. "I expected to find you exactly where I did." "I asked you to come here to take care of him while I was gone, I'm happy to see you are." 'I'm going downstairs to start breakfast, you two hit the shower."

After Lauren left, Robin stood and wrapped her arms around me, I could see the fear in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She immediately broke down in tears, laying her head on my shoulder and hugging me even tighter. "I k-knew this d-day w-would come, she'd c-come home and I'd h-have to g-give you up."

I held her as she cried, I really didn't know how this was going to turn out. "I hope you're wrong, let's just wait and see how it goes, OK?"

Robin smiled feebly and nodded as I brushed away her tears. "I hope you're right, I can't lose you again."

After our shower, we headed for the kitchen. Lauren was just finishing up. "Can I help you?" Robin asked.

"Grab one of these plates and have a seat." She answered. "I'll get the other two."

We ate in relative silence, Robin looking very much like a scared rabbit.

"Robin." Lauren started. "I can see the worry in your face, what's bothering you?"

"I...I don't..." She started to cry again.

"I think I know where this is going." Lauren said. "Dry those tears, I need to tell you and RJ a few things, but right now, I need some sleep." "We'll talk more when I get up."

"RJ, honey, would you carry the luggage to the guest room?" She asked.

"On it hon." I shot back, grabbing the bags.

I took them upstairs and put them on the dresser, opening them. Just as I was starting to remove the contents, Lauren plastered herself to my back. "Leave them for now, I need something else." She purred, rubbing the front of my pajamas.

"I like where this is going." I grinned, then turned around to hug her, finding her naked. My wife is 5'3" and 200lbs with 40DD tits, compared to Robin at 5'7" and 130lbs with 36C tits. They couldn't be any more different, but the sight of either of them drives me wild. I don't know why, and I don't care. I took her in my arms and kissed her, my tongue dueling with hers. I hadn't fucked her in several months, it was going to take everything I had not to get carried away and hurt her.

I reached down and pinched one of her erect nipples, making her moan softly. "I've missed your touch." She purred, melting in my arms. "And your cock."

"I've missed you as well." I whispered in her ear. "And as much as I want to go face down in that sweet pussy of yours, I'll go easy on you, I know it's been a long day for you."

"Always my knight in shining armor, make love to me RJ." She pleaded. "Later, in a few days, I want you to fuck me good, oh, and eat me too, but you're right, not today."

I laid her on the bed, carefully parting her thighs and entering her, she was wetter than she'd been in a VERY long time. I paused, letting her get settled. She moaned softly as I started thrusting, slowly, into her pussy, making sure to tickle her clit when I hit bottom. I wasn't going to last long, after our time apart, I needed her too badly. Unable to hold out, my cock swelled and burst, shooting my seed deep into her. Much to my surprise, she orgasmed just after I did, sighing, her body shuddering as she finished.

She looked up at me, smiling. "That was nice, Reese may be bigger, but you're much more talented, you know just what I need."

"That was one of the strangest compliments I've ever gotten, but I'll take it." I chuckled, kissing her lips. "But making you feel good makes me happy." "And I'd never miss a chance to see you naked."

"I still don't understand that." She grinned. "You've got Robin, all skinny and perky, yet seeing me, all fat and flabby, gets you hot and bothered." "I love you for it, and I'm grateful, I just don't understand."

"Why?" I inquired. "You like twangy country music on one hand, and the likes of David Bowie and KISS on the other." "They are about as far apart as you can get, yet you love them both." "It's the same for you and Robin, you're completely different, yet I love you both, each of you is perfect in your own way."

"Actually, that explains it pretty well." She giggled. "I'm impressed you managed to use a music analogy."

"I know my audience." I grinned.

While we were talking, my cock finally deflated and slid out of her, releasing a torrent of our combined juices. "Can you grab a washcloth or two, so I can clean up?" She asked. "I'd like to keep the wet spot to a minimum, since you know I'll be napping soon."

I helped her clean herself, kissed her on both sets of lips and left her to sleep. It would be many hours before we'd see her again.

Returning downstairs, I found Robin on the couch, looking worried. I sat next to her, put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "You OK?" I asked.

"Not really." She answered. "I don't know how to take what she said."

"I wouldn't worry." I said, trying to comfort her. "I don't sense anger in her, only fatigue."

Many hours later, as we were making dinner, Lauren appeared, looking well rested. "Something smells wonderful." She smiled, sniffing the air. "Anything I can do to help?"

"We're about done." Robin answered. "Have a seat, I'll bring it to you."

As we started to eat, Lauren spoke. "As I said before, I need to tell you a few things."

Robin didn't look any less terrified, and I was considering joining her, this sounded rather ominous.

"I need both of you to sit quietly and let me talk, I have a lot to say, and if you interrupt me, I'll lose my thoughts, OK?" She stated.

We both nodded.

"Where to start?" Lauren pondered.

"Carol told me EVERYTHING." She said, looking at me. "It took me awhile, but eventually she came clean." "Damn, she's loyal, tough nut to crack."

Robin gasped, and I was looking for a rock to crawl under. Talk about dropping a bomb, Damn!

Seeing our distress, Lauren smiled at both of us. Not a cruel smile, but an understanding, caring one. "Don't panic, I had already figured out most of it anyway, you think you can hide things from me, but you can't."

Again, looking directly at me she said. "I don't blame you, I drove you away." "Carol told me what you said when you first got together, how you said you loved me and would never leave me, but you needed intimacy." "She said you saved her from the darkness that was overtaking her after losing her sister and her divorce." "She also told me how you stepped aside when she and Reese came together, how you put their needs ahead of your own." "That's one of the things that drew me to you when we first met."

"I see how happy they are, they're made for each other." She said. "In all the years I've known Reese, I've never seen him this content." "Almost seems it was supposed to turn out like this."

She got up and walked over to me and sat in my lap, then hugged and kissed me tenderly. "You always put others ahead of yourself, even if it causes you pain and suffering." "I know what it took to drive you into another woman's arms." "I don't understand why you didn't leave me, I didn't give you much incentive to stay." "I'm sorry."

This was not going how I'd imagined just a few minutes ago, even Robin looked stunned.

Turning to Robin, she continued. "Then you came back into his life, at a time when you needed someone just as much as he did, hoping he could give you that same comfort, like he did for Carol, make you feel special again." "He's very good at that, I know from experience." She slipped from my lap and sat next to Robin, holding her hands, smiling. "And then you fell in love with him, I'm not surprised, that's pretty much how he got me too."

Robin nearly jumped out of her skin, but said nothing.

"I can see it in your eyes." She said. "I can see it in his too, I've seen it before, every day for over 30 years." She giggled. "I noticed it when we were in Vegas for the wedding, I knew then you two were in love." "Carol told me that you said you wanted someone to look at you the way he looks at me, I guess you got it, huh?"

Robin nodded, blushing.

"That's why I had you come here, I was preparing him for what I have to say next." She said. "It won't be easy for him to hear, he'll need you to help him get through it."

She turned back to me, her smile fading slightly. "I've been lying to you the whole time I was in Vegas." She explained. "Reese and I only got together once a week or so in the beginning, even less as time went by, I just can't keep up like I used to, my RA is getting to the point where I need several days to recover from even a quickie, and it's only going to get worse." "It's not that I don't want to, I can't, I just can't."

Now it was her turn to cry. "It's not fair to you." She bawled. "After all I put you through, you just get me back, only to lose me." "I can't do that to you...again."

She could see I was concerned, but I remained quiet.

"Don't worry." She smiled. "I'm just getting older and less able to compensate, and they've replaced or repaired just about everything they can, so not much more can be done." "I've come to accept it, even if I don't like it." "Now that I'm back home, the weather will make a big difference, I figure we might get together 2 or 3 time a month, maybe less, winter, of course will be a bitch...as always, and rain... ."

"That, my sweet girl, is where you come in." She said, turning back to Robin. "I need you to take care of him when I can't, and eventually, when I'm no longer able to, permanently" "I want him when I'm able, the rest of the time, he's yours, if you're willing that is?"

"What?" Robin gasped. "You...?"

Lauren giggled. "Surprised?" "I'd like you to stay here and be with him as much as you want, all I ask is you share." "Hell, I never could keep up with him anyway, he'll wear us both out."

I sat, mouth hanging open, looking like I'd just been hit in the head. I still wasn't fully comprehending what my wife had just said. Robin looked no less stunned. "She can stay?" I asked tentatively. "And...?"

"You can keep doing whatever it was you were doing before I came home." Lauren laughed. "When I'm up to it, I might even join you, but I can't promise that, we'll see."

Then her tone turned serious, somber. "I see how much she means to you, knowing you'll outlive me, I can't risk you losing her." "I don't want you to be alone." She frowned, cupping my face in her hands. "Not many women get to pick their replacement, but we both know, sooner or later..." Her voice trailed off as she fought off tears.

I nodded and hugged her as we both cried quietly. She was right, even if I'd tried to deny it all these years. We'd kept it at bay, mostly, but she was losing, slowly, but losing all the same. We continued to embrace for several minutes, then I sat up, wiping away her tears. I kissed her softly. "I love you so much, and I so wish you were wrong..." I pressed my forehead to hers, not able to finish the sentence.

Lauren sat up and smiled. "Not dead yet!" She chirped. "Still got a lot left to do, crying about it won't make it go away."

I almost had to laugh. Through it all she refuses to feel sorry for herself, or allow anyone else to. She is the living embodiment of 'Seize the day'.

I turned to Robin, taking her hands. "It's up to you." I said. "You've talked of wanting a husband that looks at you like I look at Lauren." "You know how I feel, I love you, but I can't marry you, I can't be your husband, legally anyway, but I'll love you like I love her, you'll be just as much my wife as she is." "Is this what you want?"

Robin hugged me tears streaming down her cheeks. "YES! Oh God YES!, I don't need some silly piece of paper to validate how I feel about you, about us." "I love you, I want to be with you."

I kissed her, long and passionately, then sat down beside her, grinning like a madman. I certainly wasn't expecting this, but I was ecstatic, absolutely floored by my wife's gift to both of us.

"I don't know what to say." Robin babbled. "Thank you doesn't seem adequate." "That you'd share him with me...it's... ."

"He has more than enough love for both of us." Lauren said, hugging her. "You've seen how big his heart is, he'll love you like you always wanted."

I hugged Lauren, fighting back tears. "You have no idea how guilty I felt, going behind your back, but for you to do this, despite my infidelity, I don't deserve it."

"You do, and more." She stated. "You've given me nothing but unconditional love since I first met you." "You have always put my needs ahead of your own, taken care of me, even when I didn't make it easy, it's your turn now."

I sat next to Robin, still not fully believing what had just happened. My mind was reeling, spinning with a million different emotions.

"I did not see that coming." Robin murmured, still trying to wrap her head around the last few minutes. "I figured you'd want me gone, then you do this." She stood and hugged Lauren again.

"I'll need to move my stuff back to my bedroom, oh, and change the sheets on the bed." Robin chirped, turning to leave.

"Slow down." Lauren chided. "You can stay where you are." "Even though we go to bed together, well usually, I generally don't sleep for more that 2-3 hours at a time, so I sleep on the couch or in the guest bedroom, so I won't disturb RJ." "Seems like he sleeps better with you anyway, might as well keep it that way." "Honestly, I'll sleep better by myself, knowing I'm not keeping him awake."

bleeep
bleeep
592 Followers
12