Christmas Carol Ch. 09: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are SO going to spoil me." Robin chuckled. "I won't fight you on this one."

I stifled a laugh.

"OK, so what's so funny?" Lauren asked.

"I always tell people, 'don't mess with the redhead, she'll kick your ass', referring to you of course." I answered. "I'm just trying to imagine TWO redheads in a fight, how exactly would that go down?"

"We'd turn on you." Robin answered, laughing.

"Ooh, good answer." Lauren grinned.

"I rescind the question." I moaned. "She scares me." I pointed to Lauren. "The thought of both of you...that's a level of horror even Stephen King would find terrifying."

"And don't you forget it buster." Robin giggled. "But you did choose to fall in love with two redheads."

"Apparently, I'm insane." I snickered.

"No doubt." They said in unison.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Robin threw herself at me.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked, catching her, holding her up by her ass.

"I get to stay!" She nearly screamed. "I get to keep you." She kissed me voraciously, sucking on my tongue, nearly knocking me over.

"I'm sensing a slight level of excitement, I'd have thought you'd be more enthusiastic." I teased.

"You're a bastard, you know that don't you?" She frowned, trying to act mad.

I moved in close, looking deeply into her shining green eyes. "I love you, and I will love you...forever."

She smiled, a stray tear rolling down her cheek. "I love you too, RJ."

After we finished dinner, Robin excused herself, she needed to call Carol and tell her the news. I'm sure she'll be relieved Lauren didn't kill either of us, though I suspect they've already discussed the subject.

Lauren snuggled next to me on the couch. "Happy?" She asked.

"You have no idea." I beamed. "To have both of you...I still don't fully believe it." "I expect to wake up and find it was all just a cruel dream."

"Honestly, it benefits me as well." Lauren said, smiling.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, with Robin here, I won't feel so obligated..." She paused. "Probably the wrong word." "I'll be able to enjoy our time together more, I'll be more rested, better able to keep up with you."

"I'll hold you to that." I leered, kissing her passionately and squeezing a tit.

"Just not today." She giggled. "After all, you've already had me once." "But you have Robin..."

Just then my phone chirped. It was a message from Reese. "I've said it before, I'll say it again.....Lucky Bastard!" Apparently he overheard Carol's phone call.

Lauren chuckled when I showed it to her. "They can probably hear her in Vegas, she gets pretty loud sometimes."

I blushed, recalling more than a few times Carol had been 'loud'.

Lauren looked at me, then punched my arm. "That's NOT what I meant and you know it!"

"Can't help where my brain wanders." I grinned sheepishly. Fortunately, Robin returned, rescuing me.

"Carol's so happy for me...for us." She gushed, sitting in my lap, kissing me. "Oops, you don't mind do you, Lauren?" "I'm just so..."

"It's fine." She grinned. "I was just headed upstairs to take a bath." "There's room for three, if you'd like to join me?"

The spa tub in the master bath is pretty big, but with three, it would be...cozy.

After a long, relaxing soak, I helped dry the girls off, then put Lauren to bed. "Sleep well, my love." I whispered in her ear. "I'm so glad to have you home."

"Night." She purred, nuzzling my cheek.

Robin was still puttering about in the bathroom when I returned. "Everything OK?" I asked.

"Just cleaning up some water on the floor and wiping down the tub." She responded.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. "Day turned out pretty good, huh?" I chuckled.

She smiled, eyes twinkling in the light. "Yeah." She sighed.

I picked her up and carried her to our bed, laying her down carefully. I stood over her, looking at her luscious body, pale skin and fire red hair. "You are beautiful." I said. "And you're all mine."

She held up her arms and I fell into them, kissing her as I wrapped myself around her. I explored her feminine form, caressing her breasts, stomach and ass before settling between her legs. Parting her labia, I ran a finger through her slit before inserting it into her. She moaned into my mouth as I continued to suck on her tongue.

Her hands were roaming as well, first over my chest, teasing my nipples, then tracing the hairline from my navel to the target of her desire, my now raging cock. She wrapped her fingers around me, stroking lightly.

"Someone's happy to see me." She purred, sticking her tongue in my ear.

"I could say the same." I chuckled, my fingers sloshing around in her wetness.

Breaking away, I kissed my way down her body, pausing briefly to feast on her pale nipples, then dipping my tongue into her navel before arriving at my destination, her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yes, please." She begged. "Please eat me."

I smiled, happily, then dove in, parting her swollen lips and lapping the juice from her delicate petals. I love the taste of her pussy, it's intoxicating.

She groaned and grabbed the back of my head, shoving me deeper into her crotch.

It didn't take long to push her over the edge, she always responds well to my talents. With one final lick, from bottom to top, she shrieked and orgasmed, thrashing on the bed, legs locked around my head. I could feel her cunt spasming on my tongue and greedily sucked up the juices she was producing. With one final deep sigh, she fell still, breathing heavily and stroking my hair as I lingered between her legs, cleaning up any remaining nectar.

Smiling, I moved up her body. I kissed her, letting her taste herself, then impaled her on my spear, sinking to full penetration in one stroke. She arched her back and gasped as I invaded her depths, stretching her walls apart, cleaving her in two. Unable to wait any longer, I slammed my cock into her, pounding her red haired pussy for all I was worth. She moaned and gasped, arms and legs flailing as I fucked her. We kissed, sucking on each others tongues, hungry, urgent. For nearly 20 minutes, I hammered her cunt, pushing us both of towards our inevitable conclusion. Finally, I came, exploding into her, blasting her insides full of my hot load. She orgasmed seconds later, muffling her scream with a pillow, her ravaged cunt quivering as she climaxed. We both lay there, twitching occasionally the afterglow dwindling away. Laying beside her, I looked into her eyes. I could see the love in them, the contentment. She was happy, and so was I.

Today had been an emotional rollercoaster, but in the end, it turned out to be one of the best days of my life. I had the love of the two most important women in my life and they had mine. I would love them, care for them until the end of time. What more could I ask for?"

12