Christmas Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brothers and sisters kiss," Ro argued.

"No, I don't think so."

"Sure they do. Maybe not like this."

Rowan pulled Jason down to reach her. She pressed her lips firmly against his, barely parting them. Jason groaned deep in his throat. He gripped her forcefully by the waist and pulled her against him. She squealed at the swift maneuver. Jason walked her back until she was pressed against the counter. He covered her mouth with his. His hand ran down to her ass. Ro's breath intensified. Their tongues danced together.

"Fuck, I want you so bad," Jason whispered.

Jason's hand snaked under Rowan's shirt as he dragged wet kisses down the length of her neck.

"Oh, god," Rowan moaned.

She ran a hand through his hair. His hand reached her breast, squeezing with fervor. Jason tugged her shirt upward. Rowan raised her arms to let him take it off the rest of the way. He stood in front of her, taking in the breathtaking sight. She wore a sheer pink bra, her dark nipples enticing him through the thin material. Jason grabbed Rowan by the ass and lifted her onto the counter, making her squeal again. He pushed himself between her legs, flushing at the contact. His mouth traveled from her luscious lips to her cleavage, then over her nipples, one and then the other. He tongued and sucked them through her sexy little bra, briefly wondering if she'd put it on for him. He slipped his fingers under the delicate lace. Rowan gasped.

His rock-solid cock pressed against her hot center through their pants. Her hands roamed his upper body. Jason ripped down the strap of her bra to expose her breast.

"Tell me to stop," he whispered, his last-ditch effort to contain himself, to prevent a mistake before it went any further, though he wasn't sure he could. If Rowan had any doubts, he needed her to speak up now.

Rowan shook her head. "I don't want you to stop." She unclasped her bra and let it fall.

He kissed her with unrestrained passion. With one hand under each of her knees, he jerked her to the edge of the counter. He needed to be closer. He ground himself against her. A moan escaped Ro. His kisses spread from her lips to her chest. He took a breast in his mouth and gripped her hard nipple tenderly between his teeth. Ro sucked in a breath of air, arching her back. He repeated the action on the other breast, running his tongue along every bump and groove of her areola. He didn't want to miss a single centimeter of her beautiful body.

He gripped the top of her leggings. His fingers dipped into the waistband as Jason looked up at his sister, waiting for permission. Rowan lifted her hips off the counter and he pried her clothes off, panties and all. She sat, quivering, as he looked her up and down, her bare pussy revealed to him in the bright overhead lighting of the kitchen.

"Fuck," Jason breathed, devouring her naked body.

He placed a rough hand on her thigh, gliding it to the silken skin of her mound. She panted shakily. His fingers carefully probed between her clenched thighs. Her body relaxed and he savored the warmth of her pussy. Jason watched his sister's face as his fingers flirted with her lips. The lust in her eyes, the pink in her cheeks, and the heavy breath on her lips told him she craved more. So did the wetness that seeped from her hot cunt.

In one manic swipe, Jason cleared the counter of all its debris and pushed Rowan down flat. He grabbed the back of one knee, opened her up in front of him, and lowered his face to her belly. He trailed kisses from her belly button to her thighs. Rowan writhed with pleasure. His face dipped in between her legs, his lips brushing softly against the sensitive skin. He tasted her dripping wet lips, quenching a long-suffered thirst. Running the tip of his tongue up and down her slit elicited even more sounds of pleasure from her. She whimpered as he shamelessly teased her for a moment too long, sucking and nibbling on the flesh of her lips, before plunging his tongue inside.

"Oh, fuck, Jason!" she whimpered.

Her body was already shaking uncontrollably. He lapped and sucked with an eager tongue. Her muscles tensed as she gripped his hair. His fingers penetrated her as his tongue railed against her clit. He watched her scrunched face, wanting to see that look of absolute pleasure, keeping his mouth on her sweet pussy. Seconds were enough to make her come. The moans came out loud—loud enough to disturb the neighbors. She shook violently as Jason licked.

"Oh, god!"

She gasped and cried out as her orgasm raged. Her legs clenched around Jason's head. When she relaxed, she released him, the grip she'd had loosening into a loving stroke.

"Jesus," she muttered.

It wasn't enough for Jason. Most girls needed at least a few minutes before going again, but he had to have more of her. She'd come so fast, faster than he thought possible, even after yesterday's massage. He needed to feel her on his mouth, to taste every drop, to explore every inch.

So he did. Jason kissed along the inside of Ro's thigh, starting at the knee and making his way up. He lapped at her lips again, starting as slowly as he did before, then working his way inside to her clit. He inserted one of his fingers into her tight, soaking-wet pussy. Rowan groaned. Jason slipped a second finger inside. He provoked her g-spot as he licked her clit, stimulating her from inside and out. She writhed under him. Another couple minutes and she was coming again. Loud cries escaped her as she came. She went lax in her satiated state, panting hard.

~***~

She sat up on her elbows, her chest rising and falling with her quick breaths. Jason's juicy face watched her with a hungry expression. "Let's move to the couch. This isn't terribly comfortable," she said.

Jason grabbed Rowan by the thighs and lifted her from the kitchen counter. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and let him carry her to the sofa. "I can walk, you know."

"Nonsense."

The sofa creaked as Jason slammed the weight of both of them down. Rowan straightened on Jason's lap, her legs astride him. Their lips came together as if driven by animal magnetism. Ro felt his rigid cock straining through the crotch of his pants, creating an uncomfortable bulge of zippered material against her bare pussy. She reached down to rub him through his pants, making him grunt. Pulling her face away from his, she fumbled with the button before managing to unfasten it. Within seconds, she was off his lap and had his jeans and underwear around his ankles. He kicked them off onto the floor. Rowan kissed him passionately, caressing his chest and abs while lowering herself to her knees in front of him. One hand slid down to his stiff cock. Jason inhaled sharply as her fingers wrapped around him. She ran her fingertips along the bottom of his shaft, making it twitch in her hand. Her grip tightened and she used her thumb to caress the head, coating it in his pre-cum. Roaming down slowly, Rowan kissed Jason's abdomen as her hand leisurely stroked him. When her mouth reached his cock, she moved her hand down to play with his balls. She massaged them as she planted her lips on the tip of Jason's erection. Her lips parted, making way for her tongue. She swirled it around, causing Jason to jerk under her. A shiver ran through his body. Her tongue spread up and down his big cock, wanting to tease him as he'd done to her. She enveloped him in her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around him, and bobbed her head up and down steadily. Jason groaned as Ro sucked him eagerly. His hips thrust toward her. Her pace picked up. He combed his fingers into her hair.

"Oh, fuck, that's so good, baby," Jason moaned.

Rowan moved her hand back to her brother's cock and pumped him while she sucked, unable to fit it entirely into her mouth. She slurped generously as Jason groaned and panted. She watched him while she pleasured him, couldn't tear away from the fiery look in his dark eyes. The pressure built and swirled between them like an electric storm.

"Mm. I'm going to come," he warned her.

She bobbed and pumped furiously to bring him to climax. Rowan kept her lips wrapped tightly around Jason's dick as the spurt of semen hit her throat. Her head stilled as her hand pumped him slowly and steadily into her mouth, swallowing streams of come until he was completely drained.

"Holy shit," Jason exhaled.

Ro climbed up to collapse on his lap and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Jason took her hand in his and kissed it. He kissed up her arm and shoulder until he reached her mouth to initiate a sweet, gentle kiss. They sat silent for a moment while they caught their breaths.

"Oh my god."

"Yeah, I know," she giggled.

Jason's fingers reached between Ro's legs to begin stimulating her again. He lowered her to the couch and positioned himself between her knees. He licked her to orgasm twice more.

"Jesus, I can't believe this is happening," Jason whispered.

"I can't believe it didn't happen sooner."

"Have you been wanting this to happen?"

Rowan shrugged. "I didn't think it would, honestly. Not because I didn't want it to. But because I thought there was no way you'd ever think of me like that. But yeah, I've thought about it."

"For how long?"

"Since before you moved out. But then, after you moved out, it got worse."

"I had no idea."

"What about you?"

"I don't know. I didn't realize the truth until last year."

"Is that why you didn't want to be around me last Christmas?"

"Yeah." Jason groaned. "It was relentless. It was so weird seeing you for the first time since accepting it and my brain just could not focus on anything else. I felt so fucking perverted. It's like it all flooded in at once, you know?"

"What made you realize it?"

"My therapist."

"Wait. You talk to your therapist about me? About this?"

"Yeah. Why do you think I'm still going?"

"And this is what he told you to do?"

"Fuck no! He's been trying to help me get over it."

"Why did you want to get over it?"

"Seriously? Because I don't want to be a sexual deviant. I don't want to be a bad brother. You deserve the best."

"You should've known I would never think of you that way, even if I didn't feel the same as you do. You're my best friend. I've always thought the world of you. There's nothing you could say or do to make me think any less."

"Thank you, baby. I think the world of you too."

A blaring sound filled the space of the room, too loud to tell where it was coming from, causing both siblings to jump.

"The fuck is that?"

"Oh, shit!" Ro sprung into action, crossing the short distance to the kitchen.

Jason followed her. Rowan hurried to pull on her oven mitts and opened the oven door. A plume of smoke billowed from the oven as the acrid aroma hit Jason's nostrils.

"My pie!" she whined as she dropped it on top of the stove and fanned the smoggy air.

Jason stretched to turn the smoke alarm off.

"Tsk, that sucks."

They assessed the damage. Jason carefully picked off some charcoaly pieces of crust.

"We can just scrape the black parts off," he suggested.

"Oh, no." Rowan pressed her hands, still in the red oven mitts, to her temples.

Jason chuckled.

"What?" she demanded, disappointment streaking her face.

"You look so cute."

Ro glanced down at her nude self. She slipped the mitts off and tossed them on the counter, watching her brother.

"Cute, huh?"

The siblings looked at each other's bodies as they stood completely naked. Jason's dick began rising.

The picture before Rowan was unforgettable. Hard lines carved Jason's body, his muscular build a stony spectacle. The image of Greek statues came to mind. She'd loved Jason when he was an athletic kid, with a form that was lean and broad. But this was another level. He'd graduated from jock to god. Even with his scars, Rowan thought a human could not come closer to perfection than her big brother.

Jason brushed Rowan's hair out of her face and caressed her cheek. She reached up for his neck and pulled his face to hers. Lips locked together, Jason's hands roamed to her ass. He gave her a firm squeeze.

"Jason," Ro hummed into his mouth.

"Hmm?" he answered back distractedly, his lips on her neck.

"Bedroom."

She led him to her room by the hand, catching him staring at her ass on the way. They came together at the foot of the bed to taste each other's lips. They toppled over the edge of the bed in a tangle of limbs, Jason's weight crushing Ro. She gripped him close to her with her hands and legs, sucking his lip. He grabbed her by the love handles to toss her closer to the top of the bed. Rowan yelped from being manhandled. He climbed back on top of her, his appetite clear in his eyes. He kissed her violently as his cock pressed against her aching pussy. Rowan's hand reached for her brother's cock. He broke the kiss to let a rush of air escape. They gazed into each other's eyes. Rowan nodded. She guided him into her, gasping at the sensation as he pushed slowly past her entry. Rowan paused, reveling in the decadence of the moment. The siblings panted into each other's mouths. Jason pushed deeper into her, plunging into the depths until he bottomed out. Her pussy stretched tight around his cock, almost painfully. She moaned deeply. The feeling of fullness made her think she was finally complete, that she'd been deprived of this missing appendage all her life. Like she and Jason were created for each other—two halves of a whole. Two pieces of a puzzle.

He withdrew slowly and pushed back in. Rowan's fingernails dug into the flesh of Jason's back as they found their rhythm. He thrust in and out of her, provoking sounds she'd never made before. His hips sped up, pounding her roughly.

"Ah! Fuck!" she shouted.

Jason grunted a response.

"Let me on top," Ro ordered.

Jason flipped the both of them over in one swift, aggressive movement without leaving her pussy. Rowan sat upright on her brother's cock, steadying herself with her hands on his chest. He placed both hands on her tits, massaging and pulling her hard nipples. His hands crept down to her narrow waist, clenching her firmly as he drove into her from below.

"Oh, god," he groaned.

She rode him hard until her muscles began contracting. With Jason inside her, she felt finally fulfilled. She watched his handsome face as she approached her precipice, the connection between them pushing her over the edge. A tremor ran through her body. Her toes curled and her muscles went rigid. It felt like her skin was frozen and on fire at the same time—like she could sense every particle in the air. A thunderous wave ran through her. It was like nothing she'd ever felt. For the first time, Rowan realized this is what sex was supposed to feel like. Like love.

It was the longest lasting orgasm she'd ever had. Explosive. Fireworks. All the cliches she'd heard but had never experienced.

The veins in Jason's neck were straining. His grunts were getting louder.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

Rowan shook her head and continued riding him.

"Come inside me."

He gripped her by the hips securely, his strong fingers digging in almost painfully. He thrust himself up into her as he came. He grunted and growled as she took his semen into her pussy. She moaned sensually, watching his face contort.

Rowan collapsed on top of Jason and panted into his sweaty chest. He was breathing just as hard as she was. She interlaced her fingers into his. Her pussy pulsed around his cock.

"I love you," Jason said.

"I love you too."

Rowan stalled dismounting Jason. She didn't want his cock to leave her body. She wanted to lie like this forever, attached. She wanted to keep him where he belonged. But eventually, Rowan lowered herself from her brother to lie next to him, knowing it wouldn't be long before the two became interweaved again.

"Oh my god," she purred into the pillow. "I've never felt anything like that."

Jason reached a hand over to caress her back. Ro cuddled up next to him, pressing her lips to his neck.

"That was incredible," he murmured.

Rowan laughed with satisfaction. "Why did we never do that before?"

"Because we're brother and sister?" Jason reminded her.

"Yeah, that's probably it."

"Generally frowned upon."

"Illegal, I think."

"All the more exciting, though, right?"

"Yeah, I think that might be part of it. Could be."

"What would Mom say?"

Rowan snorted. "That we're fucking crazy."

"Are we?"

"Probably."

"We can never let her find out."

"We can't let anyone find out."

"I know."

"I don't want to think about that right now."

Jason kissed Ro on the forehead.

A sound chirped from his phone and he retrieved it from the nightstand.

"Speak of the devil. Oh, yeah," a smile spread across Jason's lips as he read the text, then looked into his baby sister's eyes. "Merry Christmas."

"Is it still Christmas?" Rowan laughed. "Merry Christmas."

They kissed each other sweetly.

"So was this my Christmas present?" she asked.

"I thought it was mine."

"I guess it's both of ours." She snuggled in even closer, trying to touch every part of her body to him.

"I love you, Ro."

Rowan smiled. "I love you too."

"I mean it, though," his voice softened as he stared into her eyes. "I'm completely in love with you."

Tears welled up in her eyes. "I'm in love with you too, Jason."

They embraced one another warmly.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Rowan asked.

"I don't know. We'll figure something out."

=-=-=

Everything had settled as Jason fell asleep last night. Like the cloud of impending doom that had been hovering above just drifted off without ever reaching him. His sister had always brought sunny weather, he realized. He should've known all he needed was her. Her blinding light could chase away any storm.

By the time he woke up that morning, he knew what to do.

As much as he wanted to wake up with her, to see her sleepy eyes crawl open and peer into his with the same love that he had for her, he decided to surprise her with breakfast in bed. Pancakes with peanut butter M&Ms—her guilty pleasure since childhood. He even stepped out of the apartment to gather a quaint bundle of wildflowers. He wanted everything to be perfect when he presented her with his proposal. (Not that kind of proposal.)

Rowan was still sleeping like an angel when he brought her a plate of pancakes, a coffee, and the flowers on a tray. He snickered to himself as he thought she must've been completely worn out. In the soft morning light that shone through the window, she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

Gently, he kissed her forehead, then her lips to rouse her. Her eyes blinked open and she smiled sweetly at him.

"What's this?" she said, pulling herself up.

"Breakfast in bed."

"Oh my god. Are those peanut butter M&Ms? You're so fucking cute."

A succession of quick pecks were bestowed upon him. Rowan's expression turned sorrowful.

"I can't believe tomorrow's your last day with me."

Jason agreed. He couldn't imagine leaving her now that the truth was out in the open. Now that he knew she felt the same for him as he did her. Nothing had ever been more clear to him: they belonged together.

"Jason, I was thinking—"

"That's what I wanted—"

They spoke at the same time.

Jason laughed through his nose. "Sorry. You go first."

"I don't want to wait another year to see you again."

"No. That's not going to happen."

"I bet Japan is nice this time of year." She grinned.

"Not as nice as Texas."

Rowan's smile dropped. "I know this is weird. I don't know exactly where we stand. I want to be closer to you but if you think it'd be best to keep the distance—if you'd prefer me to stay here—"

"Of course I'd prefer you to stay here." He took her hand and kissed it.