All Comments on 'Christmas Creep'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
estragonestragonover 12 years ago
SA Penn Lady, You Rule!

As always. A great present from a great writer.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Red Green?

Great story.

Where did you learn about Red Green? Idid not think that anyone outside of Canada knew about him.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Sweet!

(no pun intended)

This has to be one of the best erotic Christmas stories I have ever read.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

great holiday story enjoyed it alot

MaddieKimMaddieKimover 12 years ago
Great story

I loved it and can identify with both Joe and Noelle. I see Christmas decorations in September and understand Joe’s dismay. In October, there are Christmas trees next to the pumpkins. And Thanksgiving hardly gets an end-cap, let alone a whole shelf. And yet, like Noelle, I love everything about Christmas, the lights, the smells, the joy, and most of all the beautiful decorations. I consider myself lucky if I can go into a store and come out without a new ornament. Thanks for this lovely story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
xmas is not creeping but it is fastly becoming MEANINGLESS

due to the passage of time. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 FOR PENN LADYS MEMOIRS

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING THE SWITCH OVER TO BOOK WRITING AND PUBLISHING ON THE OPEN MARKET. BY WRITING WHAT YOU KNOW AND LIKE IT PUTS MORE ENTHUSIASM INTO YOUR PLOTS, CHARACTERS AND THEMES, AND IT IS MORE LUCRATIVE THAN HOBBIES AND ADVOCATIONS. ONCE AGAIN CONGRAT AND GOOD FORTUNE. RESPECTFULLY TK U MLJ LV NV P/S 3 of your contemporarys are Joan Collin, Richard Francis, Margaret Truman and from LIT dqs......

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago
New holiday heights!

I don't know whether I'm hungry, wanting a wintry snuggle, or to string my man up in Christmas lights and garland and take him to new holiday heights. This was sizzling, dear lady! I loved the festive spirit of it and the sweet connection between Noelle and Joe. Good luck!

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

cute, nice

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969about 10 years ago
Big fan of

Red Green show.

I use the man quote too 😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

SIMILAR Stories