Christmas Creep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennLady
PennLady
1,733 Followers

He dropped one hand to her leg and skimmed it up her thigh, stopping just short of her sex. He could feel her heat. When he paused, he felt her tense, waiting for his next move. He dragged out the suspense for another minute before sliding a finger inside.

Noelle dropped her head forward and found his lips, kissing him while her hips rocked against his hand. Joe opened his mouth to let her tongue in and then took control of the kiss. She tasted sweet, and he thought that Christmas cookies might have a whole new association after this.

He deepened the kiss and continued moving his fingers in and out of her. She clutched at him, and when he rubbed his thumb over the sensitive nub between her legs, she cried out and bucked against him. Joe kept up the rhythm with his fingers while he pressed his lips against the sensitive spot on her neck. She whimpered and after a moment reached down to still his hand.

For a few minutes, there was no sound save their ragged breathing. Joe pulled back and grinned at her. "I told you decorating would be my favorite part."

Noelle let out a breathless laugh and moved her leg against the bulge in his jeans. He groaned. "I think we need to move into another room."

"But I need to finish the cookies." Noelle looked at him in surprise.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I think they'll keep."

She laughed. "I suppose they will." She reached down and squeezed his cock through his jeans. "Come on, you deserve your own special treat. We'll see how much decorating you can take."

x-x-x-x

Noelle hummed along with the Christmas songs on her iPod as she made more Christmas preparations. Thanksgiving had come and gone, and she was ready to get out the rest of her decorations and do up the apartment. Before that, she liked to clean and straighten, and find boxes to put away items that would be displaced by her Yuletide knick-knacks.

She'd held off on full Christmas decorating. Usually she reserved that for the weekend after Thanksgiving, but she tried to ease up for Joe's sake. He continued to stress over the approaching holiday, and came back every day grumbling about it all. He'd been adorably indignant about finding a sale at one store.

"A sale! A freaking sale on Christmas decorations!" He'd thrown up his hands. "It's not even December and they're already putting stuff on sale! And you know what's worse? I saw some damned Valentine's Day stuff out! It's over two months away!"

Noelle had encouraged him to go work out his frustrations with World of Warcraft. He always felt better after blowing up virtual opponents.

She hoped he had relaxed a bit today. He had told her work was slowing up for the holiday season already, which should help. He still refused her assistance on Christmas shopping, which she found endearing. Poor Joe, she thought with a smile. He was facing Christmas like he did any other crisis: with his jaw set and his shoulders squared, and just a little fear of failure lurking behind the façade.

When the timer dinged, Noelle went into the kitchen to check on dinner. She'd made pot roast, one of Joe's favorites. She glanced at the clock and nodded in satisfaction; everything should be ready about twenty minutes after he got home, which would give him a little time to unwind before the meal. She had plans for after, but one thing at a time.

"Hi, sweetie," she called when she heard him come in.

"Turn it off, please. Make it stop."

She left the kitchen and found him leaning against the front door, looking as though he'd been through a siege. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just . . . turn off the music, please. I have been inundated—assaulted—by Christmas songs for the last three weeks, at least. It's in the stores, it's in the taxis. I swear, I can't stand it. Please, Noelle, if you love me, for God's sake turn off the music."

With a laugh, she did, then came over to help him out of his coat since he looked too tired to do it himself. "Oh, sweetheart, you really need to relax. Christmas songs are supposed to make you feel good."

"I've been hearing Christmas carols since before Halloween, it feels like. Damn creep." He dropped onto the couch and put his head in his hands. When he looked up, a horrified expression came over his face. "Oh, Noelle, no. Please."

"What?" She looked over at the boxes of decorations. They were stacked, unopened, in a corner.

"It's still November. I don't mind the little things you leave out all the time but, I swear, if you put up another decoration before December first I think I'll have a breakdown."

"Oh." She was silent for a minute. "Couldn't find anything for your Mom, hmm?"

"No." He slumped back against the couch. "Or Dad or their spouses or anybody else. I'll be reduced to gift cards. I hate that. It's like exchanging money."

"Relax, you still have plenty of time. Like you said, it's not even December yet."

"But it will be. Before I know it, it'll be ten days before Christmas and I'll have nothing for anyone." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to take anything out on you. I know I get a little stressed. But please, I just need somewhere to be more Christmas free until at least December. Just a few days."

"Hey." Noelle leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Relax, really. Go get changed, and we'll have dinner. Then you can veg out or watch a movie or whatever you want to do."

"What will you do?" He glanced at her, a little suspicious.

"I'll just help you relax."

x-x-x-x

By the time dinner was over, Joe felt a little better. He also felt guilty about snapping at Noelle when he came in. It wasn't her fault that Christmas creep bothered him, or that Christmas stressed him out. One of the things he loved about her, he had to admit, was how she was unabashed in her love for holidays, especially Christmas. She threw herself into the spirit of every holiday; at Halloween, he'd almost tripped over all the pumpkins. The couch had been buried under pink pillow hearts the previous February, and he'd feared she might want an actual rabbit come Easter.

He'd apologize, he told himself as he kicked off his shoes in the bedroom. He would grab a quick shower, go help Noelle with the rest of the dinner clean up even though she'd shooed him away, and apologize. After that, he'd get a bottle of wine and they could lounge on the couch with an old movie. He cringed a little at that, knowing Noelle would likely choose something with a Christmas theme, but he steeled himself. Noelle was worth it.

He stared at himself in the mirror and paraphrased Red Green. "I'm a man, but I can watch a Christmas movie in November, if I have to, I guess." He said it once more and then got into the shower.

When he came out holding the towel around his waist, his jaw dropped. Noelle reclined on the bed in a sexy green teddy, red heels, a Santa hat and a mischievous smile.

x-x-x-x

As Joe stood there, Noelle held back a pleased laugh. She grinned at him and picked up the length of red garland next to her and began playing it over her hands. "Everything okay?"

It took Joe a minute to answer. "Yeah, fine. I'm just a little surprised, is all."

She laughed. "That was part of the plan. I'm glad it worked."

"So what's the rest of the plan?" Joe gripped the towel a little tighter. "I thought maybe some wine and a movie."

"That's a good plan." She nodded. "I had something a little more Christmas-y in mind."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Oh, yes. Come here." She patted the bed next to her.

He walked over and lay down. "I like your outfit, just so you know."

"Even though it's not December yet?"

"Noelle, you could wear that any time of year and I wouldn't complain."

"Because," she continued as though she hadn't heard, "I could change and—"

"No, no no no. I like it. It's fine." Joe turned towards her on the bed and the towel slipped down a bit. He put his hand on her leg and moved it in lazy strokes up and down. "Anyway, what's this plan?"

"It involves Christmas decorations." She toyed with the garland.

Joe couldn't help a groan. "You want to put up lights, don't you?" He sighed. "Okay, okay. I'll help. It's the least I can do after dinner and everything." He took one of her hands and brought it to his lips. "I'm sorry I snapped earlier. I'm stressed, but that's no reason to take it out on you." He pressed a kiss to the center of her palm.

"It's okay." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I think I have a plan that will let you make it up to me and relax at the same time."

"You have amazing organizational skills, do you know that?"

This time her laugh was low and husky. "We'll see. Now, lay on your back."

He did, and the towel still covered him at the waist, although it wasn't hiding anything. The longer he looked at Noelle in the teddy, which showed off her cleavage and her long legs, the harder he got.

"Ready?" she asked.

"You bet."

"Okay, first, let me get the lights." Noelle got up from the bed and turned off the overhead light, then stepped to the dresser and turned on the two fiber optic Christmas trees she'd put there earlier in the day. They shimmered to life and cast a soft glow over the room; dots of red, green, blue and yellow dotted the walls.

Joe propped himself up on his elbows. "I have to say, I never thought of those as any kind of mood lighting."

"See, you just need to start thinking of Christmas stuff in a new way."

She sauntered over to the bed, and Joe laid back on the mattress, grinning at the view as she leaned over him. "Nice."

"Glad you like it. Give me your hand."

He held up a hand and she took it in hers. With her eyes fixed on his, she slipped one finger after another into her mouth. Her tongue ran around the pad at the top of each finger before she took it between her lips and sucked on it with just enough pressure to make him groan. When she finished, she placed his hand above his head.

"Next one. And leave that one where it is."

Joe obeyed and she repeated the procedure on the other hand, laughing low in her throat as he squirmed on the bed and closed his eyes. A quick glance at the towel confirmed that she was having the desired effect. His cock twitched and she was tempted to take him in her hands, but she'd wait a little.

"Noelle, I don't know what you're doing, but I like it."

"I hope so." She bit down gently on his index finger then soothed it with her tongue before placing that hand next to the other on the pillow.

"Now what?" His voice was hoarse.

"Now I think you don't need the towel." She took it and tossed it to the floor. "Much better."

"Just what are you going to do?"

"Relax, Joe. This is all about sharing and enjoying the Christmas spirit." She knelt next to him on the bed and splayed her hands over his chest. She drew her nails over the skin, raking through his coarse chest hair, and he hissed out a breath. With a smile, she leaned over to kiss him, pressing her breasts against his chest and running her hands over his shoulders.

"I could get into this spirit." Joe tunneled his fingers in her hair and held her in place, trying to take control of the kiss.

Noelle pulled away and pressed his hands back on the pillow above his head, smiling at his confusion. "No need to rush things."

"I like rushing."

She laughed. "Maybe later." She sat up and picked up the garland.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Not sure yet. I'm sure something will come to me." Noelle rubbed the end of the line of red tinsel over her lips, then dragged it over his chest. She watched as he tensed in response. She drew the garland lower, over his abdomen, and then around his cock. He thrust his hips up a little and reached for her.

"Okay. I have one idea." Noelle took his hands and replaced them again, but this time wound the garland around his wrists.

He tugged at it; there was give, but he decided not to test it and grinned. "I like that idea. Now what?"

"I found this Christmas hot chocolate body powder."

"Where the hell did that come from?"

"Does it matter?" She smiled as she opened the container and sprinkled some of the powder on his chest.

"No."

Noelle nuzzled his neck and dropped warm, wet kisses on his chest. She flicked her tongue over his nipples and he grunted in approval. The powder tasted salty and sweet as she licked it off his skin. His breathing was even but she could feel him tense and relax as she moved over him.

She put a little of the powder on her hands and rubbed them together. He watched her with a mix of curiosity and suspicion, and let out a groan when she wrapped her hands around his cock. She stroked him for a moment, savoring the hard, hot feel of him, then moved between his legs. As she cupped his balls, she leaned down and licked his shaft from top to bottom.

"Oh, wow. That's fantastic, Noelle." He groaned as she swirled her tongue around him, licking off every bit of the chocolate before she took him in her mouth.

Noelle listened to his reactions, pleased and excited. She liked taking control every so often, and had surprised herself with the ideas she'd had for using the Christmas items. Remembering the garland, she reached for it again with one hand and ran it over his skin while she continued to slide her mouth up and down his cock. He gasped and jerked beneath her.

She teased him, alternating slow, wet suction with quick flicks of the tongue over his shaft and sac. Aroused by his reactions, she reached a hand between her own legs and stroked herself; she was slick and anxious to come.

"I'm close." His voice was a growl.

"Good, me too."

She rose up on her knees and pushed the teddy down, then slipped out of it as she moved to straddle him. Joe had managed to get his hands loose from the garland and grabbed her hips before she could lower herself onto him.

"I want to try some of the chocolate," he told her.

She nodded and rubbed some onto her breasts and nipples. Joe licked his lips and she leaned forward. He wasted no time with teasing; he sucked on one nipple while rolling the other between his thumb and finger. He moved his mouth to the other breast and put a hand between her legs; she bit her lip as he plunged a finger inside and a small orgasm rolled through her.

Noelle sat back moved Joe's hand from between her legs, eliciting a small groan of disappointment from both of them. She grasped his cock and guided it inside her, sighing in relief as he filled her.

She rocked her hips and he met her movements, holding her hips as he thrust up against her. When they had a rhythm going, he reached for the chocolate container and dipped a finger inside. He rubbed his finger on her lips and then looped the garland around her neck, urging her forward.

Noelle leaned forward, bracing herself on her arms. He ran his tongue over her lips and groaned as he opened his mouth. The bittersweet taste of the chocolate tantalized him and he tightened his grip on the garland so she couldn't get away. He drove himself into her, craving the feel of her wet heat around him, wanting to feel her shake and shiver on top of him.

Her breath came in short gasps and he released the garland, freeing his hands to knead her breasts. He thrust harder and faster, pressing bruising kisses to her lips as he tweaked her nipples and urged her on to her climax.

Noelle dropped her head and gave in. She cried out as her body tensed and then exploded. Her hands clenched at the sheets and she gasped out his name as Joe continued to move inside her. It wasn't long before he came, too, fusing his lips to hers as he held her in place, refusing to leave her warmth any sooner than he had to.

She collapsed on top of him, needing a few minutes before she had the energy to shift to the side. The lights from the little Christmas trees twinkled on the walls as she rested next to Joe. She watched the play of the colors over the walls for a few minutes, then turned and looked up at him. His eyes were closed and his lips quirked up in a sated half-smile.

She poked him. "What are you thinking about, handsome?"

"I was thinking about you in that green teddy."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh, yeah. It was like Christmas came early." He grinned. "I'm just glad I didn't."

PennLady
PennLady
1,733 Followers
12