Christmas Crushes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, yes." She replies. I stand up.

"C'mon. I'll take you to the back porch. It's covered, got couches, and theres some whiskey out there." I say. She quickly stands up, her smile wide. Damn she's sexy.

"Follow me." I say. I walk past her, and I head down the dining room, and into the small hallway that connects the back porch to the rest of the house. I hear her foot steps closely behind me.

"Do you like whiskey?" I ask her, stopping at the backdoor.

"Never tried any." She responds.

"Well, the whiskey in here is some of the best whiskey that money can buy." I say turning the door knob. I open the door, and an instant wave of bitter cold washes over me, and Courtney too.

"Damn. I thought you said it was covered." She says in a high pitched voice.

"It is." I say, walking into the frigid room. I walk further in to the small lamp on the small bar. I click it, and the room lights up only a little, but just enough that I can see where I'm going.

—————

She enjoys the whiskey, as do I. We're both sitting on the red couch, freezing.

"At least I'm not bored anymore." She says, shaking a little.

I set my empty glass down on the table beside me.

"My feet are so cold." She says jokingly. I don't say anything.

"Would you warm my toes up for me? The stone floor doesn't help." She says, as we make eye contact.

"Uh, yeah sure." I say nervously. In record time, she swings her legs up on my lap. I grab her right foot, and it actually is ice cold. I rub my fingers along the sole of her left foot. Her feet are soft, and I can't see a blemish anywhere.

"So you like feet?" She asks out of the blue. My heart skips.

"Where, uh, did you hear a thing like that?" I ask, massaging her foot.

"Kelsey. She told me you love feet." She answers. I feel my face getting red, and my cock getting hard, which was bound to happen since I was touching her foot.

"Okay, I might have a thing for feet." I say, looking from her cute face down to her feet.

"You like... my feet?" She asks, raising an eyebrow, and also raising her right foot to my face. I try to speak, but I instead kiss the top of her foot.

"They're literally perfect." I say. Her ankle bends, and toes land on my lip. I gently open my mouth, and couple of her ice cold toes find warmth in my mouth. She giggles.

"Oh yeah." She whispers, as her toes wiggle.

Her other foot leaves my hand, and it comes to a rest on the crotch of my pants.

"Already hard." She whispers.

————

Her feet are up in the air, her back against the seat of the couch. Her bald pussy dripping wet. I grab my dick, and direct it to her pussy.

"Its so big, go easy, please Matt." She whispers. I look at her face. She's pouty.

I slap her clit with my hard dick. She giggles again. My God she's so fucking sexy.

I push the tip of my dick into the tight opening of her pussy. Her mouth opens.

I slowly slide the rest of my dick into her wet pussy. The effects of the alcohol are enhancing the feeling.

She reaches down and slowly rubs her clit with her middle finger in a little circle motion. I start pumping carefully, trying to avoid hurting her.

"Come on... FuCk mE!" She yells. We make eye contact, and I start viciously pumping inside her. With every thrust it seems like she gets tighter and tighter. I grab her ankles, and bring her feet up to my face. I lick the sole of her left foot, and before I get a chance to do something else, she commands me.

"Suck my toes, suck 'em." She whispers, a naughty look on her face.

I stick a couple of her toes in my mouth, and just as I do, she has an orgasm. Her toes curl in my mouth, and I trace my thumb over the smooth cold sole of her other foot. I feel her tighten around me again. She moans a quiet moan. I stare at her in awe as her eyes get super wide, as does her mouth, and she screams.

"Whoa whoa sshhh." I say, quickly putting my hand over her mouth, but she continues screaming from deep within her throat, which my hand muffles. I pump as fast as I can, and she seems like she's about to pass out. Her eyes get even wider, and she stares at me while her muffled screams invade my head, and out of nowhere, her arms appear in front of me, and she shoves me back. I slip out of her pussy, but I hold onto her feet. She squirts. Hard. Her pelvis comes up into the air, and stream after stream of her pussy juices shoot into the air, and crash onto the stone tile floor. I stare as her eyes uncontrollably roll back into her head. Her hips slam down onto couch, and stares at me while I stare at her. Before I can say something, I hear something in the doorway to my left. I jerk my head up, and Kelsey is standing there, watching whats going on.

Naked.

——————

Kelsey smiles wide as her small toes attempt to grip my cock.

"Like... this?" She asks. My heart is beating out of my chest, and I feel like I'm about to have a stroke. Courtney, who's laying beside me, rubbing my abs with her small hand, leans up and spits on my cock.

"Use the bottom of your feet." Courtney says in response to Kelsey's question. Kelsey looks at Courtney, then back down at her feet. Courtney sits up, and straddles my face. Her soaking wet pussy lands on my mouth, and at the same time my hips buck as I feel Kelseys soft soles wrap around my slippery cock. She giggles, and its fucking adorable. I want to say something, but my tongue is already deep inside Courtney.

Courtney grabs the sides of my head, and she starts thrusting her clit onto my nose.

Her clit is actually hard.

I feel Kelsey's pumping get faster, before stopping completely. My dick slaps my belly as she lets go. I literally pick up Courtney off my face, and look down.

"What?!" I ask. Before I can register whats going on, I see my dick slip past two perfect ass cheeks, then slide deep into a warm, wet hole. I hear Kelsey moan, and Courtney gasps as she turns around.

"Your fucking him?" She asks, as she lowers her pussy back down onto my face. I go to town munching on her clit. Kelsey is tight, like, really, REALLY tight. I try to moan, but Courtney's red hot pussy won't let me.

I suck on Courtney's greedy clit, and the feeling of Kelsey's tight pussy wrapped around my dick is beginning to drive me insane. Suddenly, Courtney shoots up. I look at her, and she answers my question before I ask it.

"I can't take anymore." She says, out of breath. I turn and look down at Kelsey, as her perfect ass bounces up and down on my cock. She stands up as well, and turns around, and squats on my crotch. I direct my cock into her pussy. I look at her mound just as I re-enter into her pussy. She's sporting a well-trimmed bush. Not what I expected from an OCD girl like Kelsey, but it's hot as fuck.

Courtney lays down next to me, and as she sinks into the bed. She opens her legs, and sticks both her hands between her legs, but before I get the chance to see how she gets off, an overwhelming wave of pleasure takes over my body, and I dart my head to look down at my dick, and Kelsey is sliding down my dick. She gets down as far as her tight pussy will let her, leaving about two inches of dry dick, but considering the situation, I will NOT complain.

"That bush is hot." Courtney says next to me. "You read my mind." I say back. Courtney sits up and leans against the wall to my right, and opens her legs again. Her bald pussy greets me. Courtney takes her right hand, and using her middle finger only, she buries her finger deep in between her pussy lips, and she moans quietly. She puts her left hand on her other hand, and pushes her hand for more pressure.

"Hand me that bottle beside you." I say to Courtney, pointing at the bottle of tequila that I brought into Kelsey's room with me.

Courtney grabs the bottle, and hands it to me. I sit up, and she goes back to masturbating. I unscrew the cap, and I start drinking, all the while watching my dick vanish when it dives into Kelsey's pretty pussy, then magically re-appearing when she bounces up. My lips disconnect from the bottle just as I feel Kelsey tighten around me.

"I'm gonna cum Matt." She whispers. Courtney takes the glass from me, and starts drinking as well. I hold Kelsey's sides while she bounces up and down. I reach up with my right hand and squeeze her tit. Its soft and jelly like. Her eyes look into mine. She stops bouncing, and at first she has a confused expression, which confuses me, but then her mouth opens, and her eyes get wide. Her legs open and close multiple times as she moans loud. I look beside me, and Courtney is coming as well. The light squirts coming from her pussy are a dead give away. Kelsey's hand lands on the right side of my face, and she yanks my head back to look at her.

"Watch me as I cum!" She screams. I smile wide as she switches positions. Her knees press into the bed beside my thighs. She grinds her pelvis quickly. I reach down to hold her waist, but she catches my hands, and throws them onto the bed on each side of my head. She leans in, keeping her hands wrapped tightly around my wrists. We look into each others eyes, our faces just mere inches from each other. Suddenly, I feel that feeling in my nuts, and I know I'm gonna cum.

"I'm gonna cum too." I say. Her eyes shake, and my balls cramp, and our orgasms meet head on, nothing short of two semi's hitting head on going 90. Right as our orgasms meet, a wave of warm liquid crashes onto both me and Kelsey, and I realize all three of us are cumming at the same time. Courtney is squirting on Kelsey's back, and some of it is landing on my chest. I glance at Courtney, and she has that same lustful, almost painful look on her face from earlier, and that just makes me cum harder. I shoot a rope deep into Kelsey's tight pussy, and it doesn't seem to quit. Courtney's pussy juice is dripping off Kelsey's back and landing on me. I shoot more body rocking loads into her pussy, which is again tightening around me as we both cum. I see some of my cum mixed with hers dripping from her pussy, and around my cock. Just as feel like I'm about to pass the fuck out, Kelsey collapses around me. We both breathe heavily on top of one another for a couple minutes to catch our breath.

————

After Kelsey and Courtney both ate the cum outta each others pussies, we both went outside onto the front porch to cool off.

"It's snowing." Courtney says as I fill up the small glass in her hand with tequila.

"Sure." I say. I still feel my heartbeat in my dick. I CANNOT believe what has happened tonight. I still feel like I'm dreaming. Courtney sips the tequila, and I hear the door behind my open, and Kelsey steps out, wearing my leather jacket around her shoulders. She closes the door, and stands beside me. She holds a shot glass out, and I oblige by tipping the bottle of tequila, pouring it into her glass.

"Been a hell of a night." Kelsey says with a grin. I fill my own glass, and I take a sip.

"That dick wore me out." Courtney says with a grin as well.

"Well, you wore IT out." I say back. "Good. Then I did my job." Courtney says with a dirty look. Kelsey leans into my side, and rests her head on my right shoulder. Courtney comes close to me, and leans her head and hand on my chest. I take another sip of the tequila.

——————

Even a few years after those events, every time I taste tequila I remember everything.

Kelsey eventually moved out, and moved to upstate New York for a huge job opportunity. Me and Courtney moved to Colorado, where we have a cabin, and constant snow. We've sworn we'd never leave each other, and I never thought I'd love someone as much as I love Courtney. She means the world to me now, and she's even wilder than she used to be. Every Christmas though, we all see each other again.

Yeah, that was a good Christmas.

12