Christmas Cums Early

Story Info
Nicky gives Marie and Selena an especially White Christmas.
2.9k words
4.03
20.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters:

Selena Hendricks (32):

Rank: Queen.

Cup Size: 34K

Height: 5'7

Weight: 168 lbs.

Hair: Curly, brown

Eyes: Hazel

Nicholas "Nicky" Hendricks (19):

Son of Kyle

Dick Size: 8 inches

Height: 6'2

Weight: 185 lbs.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Hazel

******

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house...'

"OH FUCK!!" sounded from Cassidy's bedroom as her ass was fucked hard by her brother Charlie.

'Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse'

"Fuck yes baby..." Emily moaned as Ethan's hot cum blasted all over her big soft tits before sucking him back to full hardness.

'The stockings were hung by the chimney with care'

Victoria rode Chris' hard dick in her bedroom, her tits in his mouth as he squeezed and slapped her juicy ass, their bodies colliding loudly.

'In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there...'

Marie smiled as she put the finishing touches on the Christmas tree, each family member having contributed an ornament.

In her sexy Ms. Claus outfit, she awaited Kyle to return from the studio where he was filming the company's newest release, A White Christmas.

She couldn't wait to unwrap his big present and fuck him for hours. Her pussy was soaking just thinking about it.

"Is Santa here yet?" she heard a voice ask behind her, turning to see Nicky standing there along with his mother Selena in her Santa's Helper outfit.

Marie gave a soft smile. "No baby, your father hasn't gotten here yet."

Nicky frowned, Selena rubbing his back softly in the dim lighting of the fireplace. Marie thought for a moment and had an idea.

"Well Nicky have you been naughty or nice this year?"

"Nice!" he replied with a bright smile.

"Now now I doubt that," she said with a devious smile, picking up a piece of paper from the desk next to her, "I mean I'm seeing you committed a lot of incest, fornication, adultery and..."

She rubbed the large bulge in his pajama bottoms. "... entertaining some very impure thoughts..."

Nicky moaned softly as he clutched his teddy bear. "I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry honey," Marie said, jiggling her huge tits for her sniffling grandson, "Ms. Claus loves to handle the naughty boys."

"Sure does," Selena smiled, kissing Marie dirtily as they fondle each other's tits."

Nicky watched with a bright smile, Marie catching his eye and winking as she reached out to play with his bulge again.

"Look at how hard he is," she said seductively, feeling it throb.

"I can't help it," he said, "you two are so damn sexy..."

Marie smiled and got to her knees, pulling his pants down and licking his cock, Nicky moaning as his mother soon joined in, each licking along one side before each of them began his nuts.

"Ohhh fuck..." he moaned in pleasure.

He then squatted down and pulled Marie's tits out, instantly sucking the left into his mouth as Selena took the right.

"Ohhh yesss," Marie moaned, loving the feeling of their mouths and tongues on her sensitive nipples.

She then had him stand again and began to suck him off, Selena continuing to suck Marie's tits.

"Oh god... fuck..." Nicky groaned, Selena soon slurping down her son's big cock as Marie sucked her tits next.

"You liking that baby?" Selena asked, spitting on his shaft and beating him off.

"Fuck yeah Mom," he replied.

She caught Marie's eye and nodded, walking over to the couch where soon Marie was eating her pussy, licking deep into her wet twat.

Marie then felt Nicky's head pushing into her own pussy, his long veiny shaft following until his slender hips rested against her massive ass.

She moaned as he began to fuck her, his round nuts smacking her pussy as Marie ate his mother's delicious pussy.

"Oh fuck Ms. Claus..." Nicky moaned, slapping his small hands on her ass, "you're the fucking best..."

Marie moaned in appreciation as she sucked Selena's clit. She felt his hands squeeze her huge tits as he began to fuck her even faster.

"Oh fuck Nicky you're so hard for me..." Marie moaned, his hands again slapping her ass.

He groaned and threw his head back, fucking her even faster, loving to watch her ass jiggle as he fucked her wet cunt.

Selena moaned, looking from Marie to her stud of a freshly legal son, his cock glistening with Marie's pussy juice.

Marie noticed and pulled back, licking her one final time.

"Now Nicky," she said, "I think your mother wants some of that dick too."

He smiled brightly and pulled out, stroking his wet cock as his mother stood, her huge tits jiggling as she approached him.

"Get over here," Selena said seductively, Nicky wasting no time in walking over and sitting down, stroking himself as she mounted him in reverse cowgirl.

"Mmm..." she moaned as she began to bounce on her son's hard cock, his hands instantly fondling her big, warm tits, "oooh fuck yeah..."

She rode him even faster, her ass clapping against his thighs as he drilled her from underneath.

Marie couldn't resist but to move in, sucking and licking his balls and Selena's pussy as she rode him.

"Oh shit!" Selena and Nicky moaned in unison, Selena picking up speed as Marie pulled back.

"God, Mom that feels so fucking good!" Nicky moaned, slapping her tits.

"OH FUCK BABY!" Selena cried, Marie flicking her tongue against her clit.

Nicky loved watching his mother's ass bounce on his cock, Marie's warm wet mouth sucking his bloated sperm-filled balls.

"Oh shit..." he moaned, Selena turning to look back at him.

"You ready for your grandma's pussy again baby?"

He nodded with a smile and she dismounted, Nicky standing and giving Marie his cock to suck again. She proceeded to suck him off hard, tip to the root.

"Ohh fuck yeah..." he moaned, gripping her hair as he made out with his mother, sucking her tits.

Marie then licked down the underside of his cock to his balls and sucked them each as she beat him off, Nicky groaning into Selena's mouth.

"Oh god... can I fuck you now Grandma?" Nicky begged.

Marie nodded with a warm smile, laying on her side and raising her leg, feeling him slide his hard cock into her wet pussy.

Selena meanwhile sat on Marie's face, feeling her hands on her ass and she again ate her pussy. Marie moaned into her cunt as Nicky fucked her hard, his eager hands feeling her tits as Selena rubbed her clit.

Marie screamed, her orgasm quickly rushing in as she began to cum on his dick.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Marie screamed, Nicky fucking her throughout her powerful orgasm even as her pussy gripped his cock tightly.

"Damn, that's a good and wet pussy," Selena laughed as she slid her fingers into Marie's cunt alongside her son's dick.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Marie cried at the top of her lungs, Nicky picking up speed as his thighs clapped against her ass.

"Your pussy is so fucking good, Grandma," he moaned, pinching and twisting her warm nipples.

"Oh and so your big cock baby," Marie moaned, rubbing the back of his head and turning to kiss him deeply.

He slowed down, watching as Selena leaned down to let Marie suck her tits.

"Oooh Ms. Claus," Selena smirked, "I think you've earned your own spot on the Naughty List."

Marie laughed, reaching down to rub Nicky's tingling nuts. "It's so much more fun than being nice though..."

Selena and Nicky locked eyes and she nodded, prompting him to pick up speed again and fuck Marie hard until she was screaming and clawing at the carpet.

Sweat shone on their bodies from the light of the fireplace and the Christmas tree, Nicky and Marie howling as she began to cum again.

"OH YES! OH FUCK!" she screamed as she came violently, squirting all over Nicky's cock as he sucked Selena's tits.

"Fuck baby..." Marie panted, "time to fuck your Mom again. Goddamn!"

He chuckled and pulled out, laying on his back as Selena swung her leg over him and slid her pussy down his cock again, loving the look of pleasure on her son's face as he entered her.

She began to ride him hard, moaning softly as he played with his mother's soft tits while her sexy body moved up and down his slick pole.

"Oh fuck Mom," he moaned, slapping her ass.

"Oh yeah... give Mommy that big, hard cock baby..." Selena panted.

She rode him harder and harder, her ass slamming against his thighs as he held her hips, sucking as much of her tits as he could into his mouth.

"OH SHIT YES!" Selena screamed as she came, letting out a loud and long cry of pleasure.

As she readjusted, she felt her ass suddenly being spread and the large rubber double sided strap-on of Marie entering her tight ass.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back.

"I take it you like my present," Marie said with a smirk, Selena breathlessly nodding.

Once she became adjusted to the double penetration, Nicky and Marie began to saw her holes, one pushing in and another pulled back and vice versa.

"OH GOD YES!" Selena screamed, clawing the carpet as Nicky continued to slobber on her tits, trying to suck them down his throat.

She turned to kiss Marie lewdly as her asshole was stretched by the artificial cock.

All three moaned as they fucked harder and faster, the smell of smell of the sweat and sex mixed with the hickory burning in the fireplace.

Selena moaned loudly as another orgasm overtook her, cumming hard on her son's cock. Marie pulled out and she dismounted to catch her breath.

Ronnie stood and Marie began to suck him off again, Selena sucking her own juices off the dildo.

"You ready for that dick again?" She asked Selena, to which she nodded eagerly.

"Okay Nicky," Marie said, "I want you to fuck her doggy this time."

"Okay Grandma," he replied, beaming.

Selena got on all fours, Nicky wasting no time in sinking in while Marie walked to the front of them, rubbing her pussy as Selena sucked her tits.

Selena took her son's hard fucking with raw lust, sucking hard on Marie's tits as she rubbed her pussy as well.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, Nicky quickly fucking her to a fourth orgasm.

"That's it baby..." Marie moaned as she watched them, "give it to your Mommy good!"

Selena screamed around Marie's right nipple, Nicky slapping her ass harder and harder as he drilled her wet cut with a sexual fury.

"OH FUCK! GIVE IT TO ME BABY!" Selena cried, arching her back as he picked up even more speed.

He positioned his mother downward to suck Marie's tits as well, Selena screaming even louder.

"HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" Selena howled.

Her pussy quivered, Nicky groaning as he fucked her even harder, gritting his teeth as Marie watched him pound his dick into his sexy mother.

"OH YES! FUCK THAT FUCKING PUSSY!" Selena screamed.

She came hard, her pussy creaming her son's hard dick and leaking down her thighs. Her orgasm finally ejected him from her cunt just as he thought he couldn't hold back any longer, Marie instantly sucking his cock into her mouth again.

"Mmm..." she moaned, loving the taste of Selena's pussy juice mixed with Nicky's precum.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, smoothing her hair back as she sucked him hard, her drool dripping from his nuts.

With a final slow lick, she pulled back, jerking him off and smiling at how hard he still was.

"You want a go on these big titties baby?" she asked, Nicky nodding breathlessly.

Soon enough, his dick was sliding back and forth between Marie's huge tits as Selena was between his heads, sucking his backs and occasionally licking his puckered asshole as Marie resorted to sucking him off again.

"Ohhh shit..." Nicky moaned, his eyes going cross at the dual pleasuring.

Selena then reached up, tucking his cock between his legs and sucking him from behind. This nearly sent him over the edge but he needed more pussy.

Sensing this, Marie stood up, having Selena take her place on the couch and she spread her legs, Nicky sliding his dick deep into his mother's wet twat.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned softly, Marie sucking her tits.

"Is that good Mommy?" Nicky asked, Selena nodding in response.

"Oh fuck you two are gonna make me cum again," Selena moaned as she began to rub her clit, Nicky fucking her faster and faster.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" Selena began screaming loudly, "FUCK ME! YES NICKY, FUCK MOMMY GOOD AND DEEP!"

He picked up speed, putting her shaking legs over his shoulders and slamming deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck Mom..." he groaned, "Fuck, your pussy is so fucking good!"

Selena smiled up at him, pulling him down and kissing him dirtily. "Oh yeah you naughty son of a bitch, give me all that hard cock..."

He complied, fucking her harder and harder, squeezing her big soft tits as he fucked her deeper.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she cried, cumming yet again.

The entire house was filled the sounds of her moans as he plunged his cock deep inside of her, fucking her as hard as he physically could.

Their mouths collided in a fiery kiss, their tongues fighting for domination as he stood, his cock still deep inside her as he fucked her hard, slamming against her cervix.

"OH FUCK BABY!" Selena screamed, clawing his back.

He pulled her from his throbbing dick and tossed her back on the couch, turning to Marie and beginning to aggressively fuck her throat as she was on her knees, rubbing her pussy.

Her lust filled eyes stared up at him as she slurped and slobbered on his hard dick, so close to his own long withheld orgasm.

Marie then pulled back and turned onto all fours, Nicky panting as he rubbed the tingling head of his dick against the lips of her cunt.

Marie moaned, biting her lip as she felt his hard dick slide inside of her, hearing the wet sounds of Selena fingering her pussy to the sight of them as Nicky slowly built up speed.

"Yes baby," Selena hissed, "fuck her hard Nicholas."

He smiled at her and fucked Marie harder, his grandmother screaming as he slammed his dick into her. Marie's huge tits swung beneath her as she rubbed her clit, groping at his balls as he fucked her deep.

"Oh god yes! FUCK ME, NICKY!" Marie cried, throwing her ass back at him and meeting his furious thrusts.

Nicky was in heaven, her silky wet pussy pleasuring his dick as his mother watched, rubbing her pussy and playing with her tits.

He groaned and picked up speed as he could feel his bloated nuts boiling, ready to explode as he reached up to grope her tits, kissing her as he roughly fucked her.

Marie cried out and threw her head back as he kissed and sucked her tits, letting out a loud shriek as she began to cum, coating his dick in her pussy juice.

Panting, he pulled out and moved back for Selena who smiled as she spread her legs, Nicky sliding his cock right in.

He began to fuck her aggressively once more, groaning as Selena put her hands on his chest, his nuts slapped against her ass.

"Ohhhh fuck..." she moaned, her eyes going cross as her head fell back, her hand rubbing her clit in circles at the same pace her son fucked her.

"Oh fuck Mom..." Nicky groaned, gripping the back of the couch with one hand as he palmed her right tit with the other.

"FUCK YESSSSSS!!" Selena cried, Nicky fucking her harder and harder.

He grunted with every stroke, Selena rubbing his chest as she looked up at him, shuddering as orgasm as orgasm took over her.

"Ooooh... fuck baby..." she shuddered, watching her pussy swallow her son's dick.

"Cum for me Mom... please..." he panted, slamming his dick into harder.

Grunting loudly, her final orgasm seized her like she was possessed, her body going rigid as she washed her son's cock with her juices yet again.

"OH FUCK!!" Nicky groaned, pulling his tingling cock from Selena's cunt, feeling as if it were about to explode, "I'M GONNA CUM!"

Selena and Marie crawled up, pressing their big tits together and Nicky furiously jacked off over their them.

"OH FUCK HERE I CUM!" he yelled, his cock blasting his hot sticky cum all over their gorgeous tits.

"Mmm..." Selena moaned, rubbing his cream in.

"Absolutely delicious," Marie said, wiping a large glob of his cum from her tits and licking it from her fingers, never breaking eye contact with Nicky.

"Damn..." he panted, finally running dry.

Selena and Marie kissed with his dick between their mouths, cleaning along his shaft with their tongues.

"Satisfied honey?" Marie asked, stroking his throbbing cock.

Nicky nodded eagerly with a bright smile.

"Well come on baby," Selena said as she stood, grabbing her son's hand, "I still need that hot nut in my pussy and ass."

Marie smiled as she saw his dick swell back almost at once, Nicky chasing Selena upstairs.

As the door to their room shut upstairs, Marie heard the front door open, a whoosh of cold air filling the house.

"Is that you, Santa?" Marie asked with a seductive smile, getting on all fours.

"Indeed it is Ms. Claus," Kyle answered, unzipping his pants.

"Santa baby..." Marie sang softly, "hurry up my chimney tonight..."

She howled as his fat cock invaded her ass, Marie's eyes rolling back as her son fucked her hard.

This was going to be one hell of a Christmas.