Christmas Cums Early

Story Info
A couple is up for an interesting mall trip.
3.9k words
4.68
7.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost closing time at Eastwood Pines Mall. Most of the stores in the mall had already locked up and gone home for the night. The week before Christmas was usually a big, hectic shopping nightmare, all the last second returns and exchanges, and the last second presents being bought by parents and significant others who have been procrastinating since Thanksgiving. But this year has been relatively quiet. The streamlining of online shopping has taken its toll on smaller malls across the country. Most are finding it hard to adapt to the new market, but some continue to scrape by.

Dan Chambers had just let his las employee go home early for the night. There was only an hour before closing time and he figured he could handle the rest of the customers and lock up himself. He was the manager at one of the only department stores that had been stuck around Eastwood Pines when business started to slow. At 55 he was still a handsome man. Standing at 6'5 he easily towered over most. He had wrestled in high school and the first couple years of college before a knee injury ended his promising career. Through the years he's maintained his physique and was still a solid wall of muscle. He constantly noticed customers, and even his employees of all genders and sizes checking him out, it made him feel good. But he wasn't a vain person, he still kept up his friendly demeanor and gregarious personality that instantly made people feel comfortable and at ease around him. It was this personality that allowed him to get promotion after promotion, starting as a night janitor more than 20 years ago and now he was the manager of a whole department store.

Long story short, he was a textbook "Daddy" plain and simple. He's been called daddy enough by the many sexual conquests through the years. Dan was bisexual so he didn't really have a preference to who he would take to bed as long as he got to be in control. His favorite part of his wrestling matches was dominating his opponents, both physically and psychologically. He loved that feeling and after his career ended, he realized he needed that rush again. So, he found his outlet in the many casual hookups he found for himself while hitting up the bars in town. It was these extracurricular activities that made his work bearable. It wasn't the worst job but he did find it boring at times but as long as he made it to Friday, he could spend the weekend looking for his next conquest. He was a hunter, and tonight being Friday night, he was on the prowl.

He was dressed in his usual casual work attire. A nice dress shirt with a fun-colored tie, nice slacks that showed off just the smallest bit of bulge and fashionable dress shoes. He was starting his final walk-through of the store making sure the racks and shelves looked immaculate. He was whistling a bit as he walked, he was excited about tonight. Who would he pick up tonight? A feisty cougar who was looking for a rebound after a messy divorce? An eager twenty-something year old with daddy issues? A curious straight boy who didn't know he was an eager cock slut? Or a kinky couple willing to share? The possibilities were endless and that excited Dan. He had to adjust his slacks as his thick daddy dick started to stir at the naughty images that flashed through his mind. 9 o'clock couldn't get here fast enough.

"Babe come on, both pairs of shoes will look great. The store is closing in....45 minutes" A tall boyishly cute gentleman said with a sigh as he plopped down in the "boyfriend chair" as his girlfriend, or wife was trying to decide between a stylish, albeit boring pair of black heels or a pair of maroon wedges. Dan chuckled to himself as he walked past the shoe department to do a final lock up and the jewelry and fragrance cases, eavesdropping on the young couple as they bickered lovingly back and forth.

"Well, if you had told me about this Christmas party last week I would have had time to go shopping and find the perfect shoes but you decided to tell me about this party today and its tomorrow, so now we have a bit of a time restraint," she said with a smirk, "now I have to rush this decision and you know I'm not good under pressure."

"Aren't you a nurse?"

"Shut up." The woman stuck her tongue out at her husband as he smiled in victory.

They both looked to be in their mid- to late 20's and they both gave off the subtle confidence of two people who were very clearly in love. She was short and fiery with the body of a former dancer and shimmering green eyes that sparkled with a subtle mischievousness that seemed in contrast to the innocence of her freckled face. She was cute and bubbly and she seemed to do it so effortlessly. She was wearing a pair of leggings that really showed off her curves and a cute jacket.

"Well if you'd help me decide it wouldn't be this much of a hassle. The quicker we figure this out the quicker we can go home, now which one do you like the best?" She asked as she did a slow twirl showing off her choices, the black heel on her right foot and the maroon wedges on her left foot. Her dark burgundy hair swirled as she spun looking like silk ribbons.

The guy darted his eyes between both choices. He stood at average height but standing next to his wife or girlfriend made him look taller. He had a lanky frame that was just beginning to fill out, Dan could see the broadness in his shoulders. He was athletic and probably played soccer or basketball at some point in his life. He had a laid-back demeanor and sparkling blue eyes that gave off a boyish charm that Dan just couldn't resist.

"This night may have just gotten interesting," he thought to himself as he made his way over to the couple to see if he could help them decide. The young man was wearing a pair of tight jeans that showed off his own curves and a baseball tee with sleeves that ended just below the elbow. He had a well-maintained beard and was wearing a ball cap over his short brown hair. He looked like the perfect Hallmark rustic man. He was still mulling over his decision as Dan approached.

"I'd go with the wedges, sure the color may not perfectly match a black dress, but with-it being Christmas you can get away with it, plus the black heels are too plain, the wedges will make a statement." Dan asked as he strode up to the couple with his best smile and his outstretched hand.

"Hi, I'm Dan, I'm the manager for the store and I couldn't help but overhear your predicament." The young couple seemed a bit taken aback by the towering, handsome older man that had given such a succinct answer to the issue at hand.

"Thank you, Dan, I'm Shawna and this is my husband, Nate." She reached out a hand, her eyes moving up and down Dan's body a small faint blush becoming noticeable on her cheeks. She reached out and shook Dan's hand.

"Very nice to meet you Shawna," Dan responded before turning to Nate and extending his hand to the cute clearly nervous young man.

"Nice to meet you too Nate"

"Nice...to meet you Sir."

He responded with obvious nervousness, especially at the slip of the word 'sir.' Jackpot! Dan maintained eye contact with the cute younger man as Nate fought a losing battle against the blush that was quickly spreading across his face. I've got a bite; Dan thinks to himself as he feels his dick start to stir again.

"I hope we aren't keeping you from your wife or family tonight Dan" Shawna chimes in breaking the sexual tension between the two men. "We promise we won't be much longer," she added with a naughty smile that was hard to catch if you weren't paying attention.

"You aren't keeping me from anything, I'm here to make sure my customers are taken care of and happy," Dan responded, his words dripping heavy with innuendo as he turned his attention back to Nate, locking eyes with the blushing young man again.

"Honey you should go with Dan and see if he can help you find a new suit jacket," Shawna said with a smile, "You know you need a new once since your current jacket doesn't fit you."

"Babe I told you, I'd go looking for one tomorrow, Dan doesn't want to spend his Friday night here helping me find a suit jacket."

Dan put a calming hand and the shoulder of the young man, "it will be a pleasure to get you into something that fits you better, if your wife doesn't mind, I can take you upstairs to the men's section and we can look at a couple options." Nate face got even redder at the thought of being alone with this handsome older man, he could feel his jeans getting tighter by the second. He couldn't find the words to respond, so Shawna responded for him.

"You would do that for us? Thank you, Dan, we would greatly appreciate it" she said with a smoldering look that made both Dan and Nate's heart beat faster.

"Perfect! You stay down here and look through some more shoes and I'll take your husband and get him into a nice suit jacket. Come one Nate follow me." Shawna stared after them, watching them walk away, she had no idea their night of last second shopping would go this well.

Nate and Dan made it to the escalator, "After you cutie," Dan said turning on all the charm as he let Nate walk in front of him and get on the escalator. Dan stepped on and they rode up in silence. Nate trying desperately not to lose his nerve, but he could feel Dan's eyes glued to his back side. Nate was proud of his butt, after years of basketball he developed a beautiful bubble butt that Shawna couldn't keep her hands off of.

Dan was devouring Nate's ass with his eyes as the rode the escalator. He couldn't believe his luck; he didn't even need to go out tonight to find a willing straight boy when one has literally fallen into his lap. He was going over how he wanted to play this in his mind, did he want to flirt and tease the boy or just blitz him and not give him an opportunity to think about it. He decided a combination of both, if he could get him in a dressing room, he knew his daddy dick would be in this boy's throat in no time. They reached the top floor and Dan led the way to the men's section. As they walked Dan asked small talk type questions to try and put Jared at ease. It worked! By the time they reached their destination they were laughing and joking like friends.

"So, you need a new suit jacket?" Dan asked as he fingered through a few jackets on the hangers in front of them. "What size are you?" Nate answered to the best of his knowledge, but Dan could tell it wasn't something was 100% confident on. "Well let's grab a couple different sizes and we can try a few on" Dan said with a smile and a pat on Nate's back.

"Yes, sir" Nate said, this time with a little more confidence and a naughty smirk, Dan could see that the smirk was something Nate had in common with his wife. The two men picked out a couple options and Dan pointed Nate in the direction of the dressing room. "Ill be right there to check you out, I've got one more thing I want you to try on," Dan said with zero subtly putting a strong hand on Nate's shoulder as he brushed passed him, making sure to grind his hips against Nate's back side. Dan couldn't be sure, but he swore he felt Nate push back just slightly.

Dan grabbed the first pair of slacks he saw off the rack, not even paying attention to the size, and he quickly made it back to the dressing rooms. Nate was in front of the mirror checking out the fit of one of the jackets. "That one looks like it fits you" Dan said as he walked up behind Nate.

"Yea this one does feel nice, way better than my other jacket" Nate said with a laugh as he turned to face Dan.

"Well no suit jacket is complete without a pair of slacks, I pulled these off the rack if you wanted to try them on?" Dan said in a deep husky voice taking a step forward.

"I can't get a jacket without some new slacks" Nate responded in a quiet voice as he stared up at Dan, the older man towering over him. The tension was getting unbearable as both men stared at each other. Nate's eyes were the first to look away and fortunately, he couldn't help himself and he looked down at the bulge that was growing in Dan's slacks.

"You like what you see?" Dan said smirking down at the flustered boy. Nate mumbled something before quickly grabbing the slacks and turning to try them on.

"Hold it boy," Dan's voice boomed, Nate stopped dead in his tracks, "why don't you try them on out here, no need to go back to a dressing room, after all its just us guys." Nate gulped hard and slowly loosened his belt on his jeans, undoing the button and zipper he slowly started to pull them off.

Dan growled as the most beautiful bubble butt came into view. And another surprise, Nate was wearing a sexy jockstrap that really framed his ass well.

Fuckin' Jackpot! Dan walked up behind Nate, leaning over so the young man could feel his breath on the back of his neck.

"Who would've thought you were hiding such a beautiful ass from me" he growled as he brought his hands down to cup each cheek and giving them a good squeeze.

Nate jumped slightly but let out a small gasp and fell back against Dan's muscular chest. Dan continued to massage Nate's body as he leaned back against him. His hands running down his throat, groping at his pecs, before slipping underneath his jock so Dan could get a nice handful of his cock.

"Wow, you are already so hard for me? You must really be starved for cock?" Dan whispered into his ear as he slowly began to stroke Nate's cock.

"Mmmm yes, I wanted your cock the second you walked up to me and my wife." He groaned out thrusting his hips in time with Dan's strokes.

"Such a naughty boy, does your wife know you are a good boy cock slut." Dan continued to torture the young man with slow deliberate strokes, kissing and licking his neck as he continues his verbal seduction.

"I don't think she knows the full extent....oh fuck...this feels so good sir." Dan stopped and grabbed the boy by the waist, spinning him around and pinning him against the wall of one of the dressing rooms.

"It's about to feel a whole lot better," He said with a low deep voice before pointing Nate's chin up towards him. As Nate's eyes glossed over with lust he whispered out

"Yes Daddy," before Dan pulled him close and their lips met.

Suddenly all the passion that had been boiling just under the surface exploded into a sloppy and rough make out session. Dan had Nate in his arms the boy's legs wrapped around his waist as he pinned him against the wall. The cool dressing room wall against Nate's bare ass gave him a slight chill that he turned into a moan as Dan bite and kissed at his neck. Dan could feel Nate's dick straining against the fabric of the jock strap as they made out. Dan couldn't believe how his night had turned out. Here he was not 30 minutes ago ready to close up shop and head to one of his local haunts but instead he has a cute boy in his arms pinned against the dressing room wall while his wife shops for shoes, you know somewhere he was sure he should feel bad about what he was doing to this married man, but he would deal with those feelings later, right now he had work to do.

"Tell me what you want boy" Dan said as he broke the kiss his breath hot in Nate's face.

"Please daddy I want to know what your cock feels like in my mouth" Nate whined grinding his hips against Dan.

"Good boy," Dan said as he slowly let Nate get back on the ground and without being prompted Nate lowered himself to his knees, never breaking eye contact. Nate stared at the bulge in front of him, he licked his lips without realizing, slowly leaning in and planting a few kisses on the bulge in front of him. Even through the pants he could feel the weight and heat of the thick daddy dick that was about to enter his mouth. He shuddered at that thought and went to remove his prize from Dan's slacks.

As Nate unzipped and pulled down Dan's slacks and underwear his cock plopped out and landed right on Nate's face. "Holy fuck!" Nate breathed out in a whisper as he fully felt the weight of Dan's cock draped across his face. He grabbed a hold of it in his shaking hand and spent the next couple seconds inspecting it, kissing every inch of his shaft and balls. Dan's cock was without a doubt gorgeous, it was at least nine inches long and just the right amount of thickness. His balls hung low and looked absolutely delicious.

Nate buried his face in them and sucked each on into his mouth gently loving every sound and gasp Dan was making above him. "Damn, have you done this before?" Dan asked as this supposed straight boy expertly slobbered over his balls.

One of Dan's balls fell from Nate's mouth, "I may have done this once or twice before," he said with a naughty smile as he moved to swirl his tongue around Dan's cock head. "Mmmm daddy, your pre-cum tastes so good" Nate said before slowly taking his whole mushroom head into his eager mouth. Nate's eyes rolling back slightly as his mouth was filled with inch after inch of thick daddy dick.

"Fuck me boy! You look gorgeous with my cock in your mouth." Nate moaned his thanks and continued to bob his head slowly on daddy's cock. Dan was on cloud nine, he moved his hands to the back of Nate's head and slowly started thrusting his cock in the young man's mouth. Giving a low growl with each new inch that was added to his warm wet mouth.

The noises Nate was making was like the most beautiful orchestra Dan had ever heard. He was so locked into fucking this boys face that he hardly noticed they hadn't been being as quiet as Dan hoped.

"So I see you found something that fits alright!" Shawna exclaimed as she walked into the dressing room.

"Shit!" Dan said, pulling his cock out of Nate's mouth with a loud POP!

"Don't you dare stop fucking my husband's face" Shawna said as she sauntered her way up to Dan's side grabbing a handful of Nate's hair and forcing him to look up at Dan. He was a sight to behold. His eyes were glossy and watering, breathing hard and spit was running down his chin, he looked cock drunk already.

"What the fuck is going on?" Dan said in disbelief as Shawna grabbed his dick and lined it up with Nate's eager mouth. Nate immediately started bobbing his head again moaning his approval.

"What's happening is you are going to fuck my husbands' mouth until you finish all over his pretty face," she said with a grin as she grabbed a chair and moved it to get a good view of the action in front of her.

"Get back to work you two, don't let me lose wood here" Shawna said with a giggle as she slid her leggings off revealing the sexy purple lace panties she was wearing, she draped her leg over the arm of the chair and started to work her fingers in circles around her clit. Dan couldn't believe what he had stumbled into! He was over stimulated, what with the beautifully naughty wife playing with her clit and the wonderfully eager cock slut husband swallowing his cock, he groaned again as Nate buried his nose in Dan's pubes.

"Fuuuuck, ok you want a show, I'll give you a show" Dan said with a husky voice as he grabbed Nate's head and start to fully thrust into his throat. Nate's eyes were wide with passion as his throat was filled repeatedly with this thick daddy dick.

"That's it daddy fuck that good boy's face" Shawna purred from her chair as she moved her panties to the side and started to finger herself. The cacophony of noises that was starting to build was unbelievable. Art imitates life as they say, well at this moment it seemed like life was imitating porn. After a few minutes of this onslaught of pleasure, Dan knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Fuck I'm going to paint your husbands face white" Dan groaned out as he gave one last thrust into that eager boy's mouth. "Get down here and be with your cock crazed husband you naughty slut" Dan growled out as he held Nate in place, his cock nine inches into his throat.

"Yes daddy" Shawna moaned out as she quickly got down on her knees next to Nate.

12