Christmas Cums Early

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan pulled Nate off his cock, spit was connecting his shaft and cock head to Nate's open mouth. Dan quickly grabbed his cock and gave it two good strokes before he felt his balls tighten and his load shot all over the slutty faces of the married couple in front of him. Nate got the first two ropes, his face now covered in Dan's cum. Shawna quickly grabbed her husband's face, and passionately making out with him, cleaning his face and mouth as the last few ropes from Dan's cock landed on both of their faces.

Dan fell back into the chair Shawna had brought over, exhausted from the massive orgasm that had just ripped through his body. He was trying to catch his breath as the two young lovers made out on the floor, sharing his load between them as they groaned and grunted. "Holy fuck, I must have been really good this year to receive such an incredible gift like you two eager cock sluts" Dan said between deep breaths.

Shawna broke the kiss and started to stroke Nate's cock, her eyes tell Dan that he was in for a long night "Christmas definitely came early this year for all of us" she said with a giggle as Nate let out a long moan, shooting his orgasm across the dressing room floor and into her hand. Shawna moved her hand to Nate's mouth letting him clean her hand of his own cum, "You should take us back to your place daddy..."

12