Christmas Cums Early Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-Thank you, sir," she said meekly.

"Oh sugar, no need to thank me. Thank your parents. Thank God Almighty for giving you such a sweet little body," he said, "Well, not all of you is little" he added, eyeing her gigantic chest.

"I don't have a whole lot of money, but how much would it cost a dying 'ol man like myself to see your tits, darlin'?"

Her brain was telling her to get out of there, but her body was telling her to answer the man and stay put.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. I can't do that," she replied.

"That's terrible, darlin'. What if you just gave 'ol Rusty a peek at 'em in your bra? That wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

He was driving a hard bargain. In no way did Chris want to expose her naked tits to his old creep, but she could just show him what they look tucked inside her bra. She could get the thrill of showing off without going all the way.

But at what price? How much could she charge this poor old man just to see them? As old and sick as he might be, she remembered that he's still a creep who preys on girls who are alone at night. That made her feel less sorry for him, but she had never "sold herself" before, so this was new to her.

She blurted out, "Fifty dollars?"

The old man thought for a moment.

"Hang on," he said.

He walked away and no sooner did her customer finally emerge from his home with the rest of the money. She had finished one deal, so she wasn't obligated to stay there any longer. However, another $50 could go a long way in helping her pay that electric bill that was still due.

She decided to stand around, in the dark, shady neighborhood, for the old man to return.

"This is crazy, Chris," she said to herself. "What the hell are you doing? This isn't you."

"Sugar!", the old man shouted. "Don't make me walk over there."

"He wants you to walk over to his place? Don't do this. It's just fifty dollars. You could be raped or killed. Just get in your car and go back Sal's," she told herself.

She shook her head. She was going to do it. That meager amount of money was desperately needed right now.

Chris approached the old man's home and he was standing outside of it. He extended his hand with two twenty dollar bills and a ten in it. She cautiously took the money and stuffed it in her bra - where she had put the rest of the extra money she received tonight.

"So? I paid ya, let's see 'em," he ordered.

She swallowed hard and slowly put her hands on the bottom of her polo shirt. Closing her eyes, she gingerly lifted it. The man got an eyeful of her soft tummy and saw more and more of it until the shirt had reached her bra.

"Ol Rusty" was practically salivating at the sight of Chris' exposed flesh - although everything remained PG-13.

With a deep breath, she pulled the shirt up and over her chest - exposing her ugly bra and the massive tits stuffed into it.

"Sweet baby Jesus, look at those milkers," he huffed. "Goddamn baby, you're beautiful."

The compliment didn't feel very good. It hadn't given her the confidence she felt earlier.

She continued holding her shirt up giving the old man a good view of what he paid for.

Fearing that he would ask her for more, Chris dropped her shirt and abruptly said, "I'm sorry, I gotta go. T-Thank you for the tip."

She hurriedly got into her car and left Venecci.

Her heart felt like it was being a hundred miles an hour. She couldn't believe that she just did that.

"You practically exposed yourself to some old man for fifty bucks," she said, scolding herself.

It was wrong, but why did she feel right about doing it? In one transaction, she made enough to cover a third of what she owed to the electric company. Could she do it again?

Chris had some time before her next deliveries to dwell on this. She weighed her options. She could have some fun and show off a little bit and make some much needed extra cash or Chris could stick to her principles, do her job the right way, and struggle making ends meet.

When she put it like that, it was easier to make up her mind. She was going to see how far she was willing to take this.

Sal only scheduled her to work three to four hours a night. That didn't leave her much time to make decent tips.

Unfortunately for her, Raj only gave her one more order to deliver. She knew that she needed to make this one count - whatever it was.

716 Hyland Lane was her final stop of the evening and, once again, it was in a bad neighborhood. Hyland had a characteristic that made it stick out to many other streets she had delivered to. Only two of the street lights worked and they were two blocks apart from one another. The rest of the lights had been shot out by overzealous gangsters looking to have a good time driving by. Because of this, Hyland was a very popular to place to sell drugs and sex.

Chris had never been to Hyland before, but she heard rumors about it - even all the way in Sunnybrook. If she didn't have pizza in her hands, passersby might get the wrong idea of the way she was dressed. She considered backing out of her plan when she pulled up to the last house. This area was too dangerous for her to show any more skin. She could get raped dressed the way she was already.

She turned her car off so she could sit in the dark. No one would notice her - making her less of a target for the time being.

"How would I even show more skin?" she asked herself. "I can't walk to this guy's house wearing my shorts and a bra."

She never considered that she'd get a thrill out of being somewhat of an exhibitionist, so she had no idea how to do any of this correctly.

The neighborhood was eerily silent. No barking dogs. No loud people. No music. This was both comforting and unnerving at the same time.

Then she got an idea. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her polo shirt. Her hands wringed the shirt in the front to make a knot. She rolled the knot up until it exposed her entire stomach. Chris had never worn a shirt in this way before, but knew plenty of girls who did. Kelly and Stacy's social media pages were full of pictures where they were dressed like this.

The knot was secure and wasn't going anywhere unless she purposely pulled it down. She had found her look. Things were still PG-13 and nothing was getting out of hand.

Chris stepped quietly toward the house. It was a rundown looking one story baby blue house with a dim light on inside it emanating from the living room. She composed herself before knocking on the door.

"You look like a slut," she scolded herself. "Keep calm. Relax. This is just fun. Everything is okay."

The door opened and the man's expression went from angry to happy in a split second. Her body changed his whole attitude. That power gave her a rush. Knowing that this man may have been in a bad mood for any number of reasons and felt a little better looking at her made her feel good.

"Damn," was all he could say.

Eric Knowles had lived alone in a shitty home he inherited from his dead grandmother. He was not much of a handyman and the house began to look worse than it had. The grass was overgrown; the holes in the side of the house were covered by wood planks he nailed to the exterior; and the roof and gutters were full of leaves.

"Uh, one large sausage and Canadian bacon pizza?"

He nodded.

"Okay, that'll be," she cleared her throat. She called an audible and decided to sound more chipper, "Um, that'll be $12.65" and gave him a big smile.

Eric was lost in thought staring at Chris' voluptuous body - and she knew it. She had him right where she wanted him. She straightened her posture and her massive breasts stood out. As ugly as that bra was, she was glad that it was doing its job. If she wasn't wearing it, she wasn't sure if the man would be near as happy with her.

This time the pizza boxes were under her breasts to put them on display properly.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

This was a loaded question.

"Those fucking tits are huge," he blurted out.

Chris cleared her throat again.

"Uh, thank you, sir. I-I'm glad you like them."

Alarms started going off in her head. She just thanked a man for crudely talking about her breasts and verbally acknowledged that she was happy he liked them.

This felt like cheating to her, but it was too profitable and too fun for her to stop right now.

The fear of something bad happening to her escaped her brain for a moment. Instead of chewing on that idea, she concentrated on getting a big tip - without going overboard.

She had another idea.

"Sorry about my shorts. They're so cheap. I wish I had some that make my butt look better," she said turning to her side to give him a better look at her ass.

"W-What's wrong with those?" he asked.

"They're not very tight. They're bunchy. See?" she said, pulling on the side of her shorts and letting them go - snapping back into place.

"Oh well, maybe someday," she sighed.

Eric quickly grabbed his wallet and pulled some money out.

Chris took the money and counted it.

Fifteen dollars.

Her tip was only going to be $2.35. She was disappointed, but thanked Eric nonetheless and walked back to her car. Eric stood in the doorway and watched her leave the best he could given how dark it was.

Back at the store, Chris put her tip money out of her bra and into her glove compartment. She knew she had to go inside to settle up with him before she clocked out and went home.

It was one thing to have strangers ogling her, but it was nother to have Sal do it. She wasn't looking forward to this at all. Before she got inside, she looked down at her shirt and untied the knot and straightened it up. She looked like a mess. Light blue cotton shorts with a black and red polo shirt that was very wrinkled in the front. If this were a professional establishment, her manager would have asked her to fix her attire - but this was not one of those establishments.

Sal was closely watching a security camera feed of the kitchen.

"C'mon, do it, you prick," Sal spat.

He was watching Carlos closely to see if he was eating off the plates again. Kelly and Stacy had told him that they caught Carlos doing this yesterday and Sal was now out for blood. He never turned down an opportunity to make someone feel bad or to fire anyone for doing anything he didn't like. The only things you could do to keep your job working for Sal was to kiss his ass, or if you were a woman, dress sexy and flirt back at him.

It took a lot of courage for Chris to enter the store. She had entered through the backdoor where the kitchen is. Carlos had his back turned, so he didn't notice her - but Sal did.

"Fucking hell," Sal exclaimed. "She fucking did it. The little bitch fucking did it."

He watched Chris move through the kitchen in disbelief. Chris was now out of sight. Sal knew she was walking down the hall to his office, so he composed himself before she knocked.

Knock. Knock.

"Yeah," he shouted.

Chris reluctantly opened the door and stood in front of Sal - whose gaze went straight to her bare creamy thighs.

"Here to settle up?"

Chris nodded.

Sal motioned with his hand for Chris to give him the cash.

Fear came over Chris when she realized that she had taken the excess cash and put it in her glove compartment, but put what was owed to the store back in her bra.

"Come on, sweetheart. Cough it up," he demanded.

"Can I step outside for just a minute? I need to use the restroom," she asked.

"No. This'll take two seconds. Stop stalling."

Chris sighed. There was no way she was going to get out of this. Here she was, in front of a man she loathed, wearing a revealing outfit (for her) that he asked her to wear, and now she was going to have to pull money out of her bra and hand it to him. Her face was turning red and her hands were shaking.

"Are you alright? What's the problem?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she quickly tucked her hand into one of the cups of her bra and pulled out the money. This was a bold move that Sal didn't expect, but appreciated greatly. It made Chris feel cheap and dirty.

"Here," she said, handing him the money.

Sal took it and laid it on the desk next to him.

"I'll count it later. If it's short, I'll take it out of your check. Got me?"

Chris nodded and turned around to leave.

"Wait," he said.

She stopped in her tracks and turned back around.

"I wasn't expecting this, ya know?" he motioned with his hands, indicating that he was talking about her shorts. "You always seemed uptight. Like you had a stick up your ass. You actually got a pretty good body. You should show it off more. I'm sure you got some tips tonight that you hadn't gotten before, right?"

She didn't want to admit that he was right about any of this, but she nodded her head.

"See? I know what I'm fucking talking about," he laughed. "Tell ya what though, that shirt ain't doin' you any justice and it doesn't match those shorts. You look terrible."

His insult, whether intentional or not, pained her.

"Here," he said, turning around and grabbing cash from a drawer next to him. "I'm feelin' generous. Take this and go buy something that shows your 'company assets' off better, okay?"

Chris reluctantly accepted the money.

"Now get out of here," he barked.

Sal had given her $100 to buy clothes. Chris wasn't the type of girl who spent a lot of time shopping for herself. She had four or five outfits that she reused all the time. Her clothing was drab and dull. Her drawers and closet were full of t-shirts and jeans - no dresses, skirts, houses, or anything feminine. Her panty selection was just as dull as her footwear. She didn't own any heels, pumps, or flip flops. All she had was three pairs of scuffed up tennis shoes in different colors - black, white, and blue. And besides a few sets of single gem earrings, she owned no other jewelry. Her nails were never painted and her makeup selection was almost nonexistent. She had never felt the need to look "pretty" before, but that was changing.

As she sat in the car, she contemplated what she would spend her money on. Her first experiment with exhibitionism had electrified her just as much as it frightened her. She thought of the possibilities, but her shopping trip would have to wait until tomorrow. She didn't have to be at the Fantasy Shop until the afternoon, so she would have plenty of time to shop - by herself.

There was no way that she could tell Josh about what happened tonight or take him with her on her shopping trip. How could she explain why she wanted these new, revealing, clothes? He wouldn't understand and would think she was cheating on him - trying to impress another man.

But maybe she was cheating a little. She wasn't being physical with other men, but she was enjoying the attention they were giving her. The best way she could get that attention was to show some skin.

Before she arrived back at home, another thought hit her - "What do I do with these clothes after I buy them? I can't keep them inside. Josh will see them."

Then she had an idea. She would keep them in her car and find a dark, quiet place to change before she went into work - like she did that night. That seemed like the best idea. That way, Josh would never know her secret.

Josh slept on the couch that night - which Chris thought was best. She lay in bed all night, struggling to fall asleep. All she could think about was what clothes she was going to buy the next day and how far she was willing to take this newfound thrill of exhibitionism.

Morning came and Josh was up first. This was unusual for him as he normally slept most of the day. He had woken up several times in the middle of the night worried about how Chris felt about him. He knew that what he did was wrong, but he hoped she would feel better today.

His hopes were dashed when Chris left the bedroom and, without saying a word to Josh, left the apartment. Josh sat there on the couch and felt like crying. The love of his life hated him and he couldn't blame her. He knew he messed up, but what could he do about it? He flaked on his interview because he was depressed and flaking on the interview had made him more depressed. He felt like the biggest loser in the world.

Chris decided not to shop at MegaMart. She didn't want any of Josh's old coworkers telling him she was there or what she might be doing. The only option she had, that was within her budget, was Cicero's - an outlet clothing store that was more upscale, but still affordable for the average American.

"Can I help you?" a chipper older woman said, catching Chris off guard.

"Uh, no thank you. I'm just going to look around," she replied.

"Okay, dear! If you need anything, let us know!" the woman announced.

Chris thought of everything she needed: new shorts, new tops, new bra, and new panties. With a $100 budget, Chris was checking all the price tags to make sure she didn't go over.

Her first stop was at a display that had a variety of shorts on it. The light blue cotton shorts she wore the other night were a hit, but they weren't as tight as they could have been and Sal could tell that they were pajamas. She needed something "sexier."

She didn't want to wear white shorts, because she didn't own anything else that was white. Wasting a washing machine cycle and bleach on just a pair of shorts didn't seem reasonable. The pink shorts were too girly for her tastes. Even though she wanted to add some sex appeal to her wardrobe, she didn't want to look too feminine.

Then she found them - a pair of distressed denim shorts. They looked great - very stylish and not too "Barbie." She picked them up and held them in front of her.

"Wow," she thought, "My ass is going to hang out of these for sure."

But that's what she wanted. She put them in her basket and continued browsing.

Tops. She needed a top. This would be more of a challenge. She could fit her ass into a pair of shorts, but it would be extremely difficult to fit her 38J's into a top, so she decided to get some help.

"Excuse me?" Chris said to the old woman.

"Yes, dear? Would you like some help?" she said walking toward Chris.

"Uh, yeah, I'm looking for a top and I'm having trouble finding something that...fits."

"Oh? Well, what is your cup size, sweetie?"

Chris sighed, "38J."

The woman cleared her throat. She was not ready for that.

"Okay, okay, wow. You are very blessed indeed."

"I don't know. They feel more like a curse right now."

She followed the saleswoman through aisle after aisle.

"Here. This is clothing that will fit a woman with your, um, blessings."

"Thank you," Chris said, forcing a smile.

All of the clothes were hideous - even for her. They were for women who weighed much more than she did. Her breasts made it impossible for her to fit into normal tops, so she was left to shop in the plus size section.

She told herself that she wasn't going to chicken out. She was going to finish this shopping trip and look sexy when it was over - but how?

"Fuck it," she quietly said to herself.

Chris walked back to the section with the normal sized tops. She was going to pick out something she liked and deal with the consequences later. She was sure that the top she chose would show a lot of cleavage and most of her tummy.

A red tank top was thrown into her basket as she made her way to the underwear section.

"Why can't the tops look as good as these bras?" she asked herself. The selection of bras impressed her a lot. For years, she had bought her bras at MegaMart and had to settle for black or nude colored "old lady" styles because they were the only ones that fit her. Here, she had a lot more of a selection to choose from.

"Too flowery," she sighed, putting a floral printed red, white, and pink bra down.

"Too...over the top," she spoke, placing a lacey purple and black bra back on the rack.

1...34567...9