Christmas Cums Early Ch. 01

Story Info
Christmas Griswald finally comes out of her shell.
31.7k words
4.49
14.7k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Griswald was unhappy with her life, but no one would know that because she was so quiet. Not even her boyfriend, Josh, knew about how discontent she really was. Christmas, or "Chris" as everyone called her, was pretty good at flying under everyone's radar. She did this because she was uncomfortable in social situations and didn't feel very good about herself. She was five foot tall and still had some "baby fat" on her. Chris wasn't skinny, but she wasn't considered fat either. Her tummy wasn't lean and her thighs were a little chubby. She had dark brown hair that extended just below her shoulders and she rarely did anything with it. Whenever she did do something with it, it was usually up in a ponytail - which was commonplace whenever she left her apartment. She had kind eyes that always made her look approachable - which is something she disliked a great deal. Unlike a lot of other 18-year olds, Chris didn't have any body piercings or tattoos on her milky white complexion. She wasn't against them - she just didn't want anyone to stick her with a needle.

None of these features, however, garnered her as much attention as her breasts - which she hated. Chris only had a few bras because it was hard for her to find any that would properly fit her massive 38J breasts. They stuck out off her chest and were very noticeable - even in baggy shirts. They were the cause of much of her social embarrassment. She constantly felt like women were judging her and men were undressing her with their eyes.

Her breasts were not as perky as she would have liked either. She felt that if they were going to be that big, the least they could do was be perky - but they weren't. Chris' large breasts had a significant sag to them and extended to her belly button whenever she wasn't wearing a bra. Unless they were fake, gravity was going to do its thing whether she wanted it to or not.

On top of that, Chris had large areolas and big pink nipples. Her nipples, when erect, were about the size of a small eraser. Whenever she shopped for bras, she made sure to buy ones that had enough padding to hide them from the world.

Due to her antisocial nature, Chris rarely left her apartment unless she was going to work - which she did frequently. Chris had two jobs because her boyfriend, Josh, lost his. Joshua Clark had, up until two weeks ago, worked at MegaMart as a cashier and stock boy. He was fired from his job because of his attendance. He was regularly calling off work and making excuses for why he couldn't be there. Eventually, MegaMart had enough of this and let him go. Chris was disappointed with him, but didn't let him know this. She felt that it was better if she kept her mouth shut and got another job.

Chris worked at a comic book store and delivered pizzas. Fantasy Shop was right up her alley, as she had a lot of nerdy interests and that job fit her very well. Delivering for Sal's Pizza was not. She was required to be social and found herself forcing smiles and conversation regularly - which she hated. The pizza delivery job wasn't what she wanted to do, but she took it to help pay the bills since she lived with Josh.

The couple had been dating for six months before they decided to move in together. They had made the leap two months after graduating high school together. Their relationship seemed very strong and moving in seemed like the logical next step for them. The apartment that Chris and Josh got was modest to be kind. To be truthful, it was disappointing - at least to Chris, it was. It was a small, one bedroom apartment in a town of Meadowbrook - whose population was only around 8,000. When it was cold, the heat barely worked. When it was hot, the air conditioner barely worked. Hot water was not always a luxury the couple had. There were several mornings where Chris would try to shower before going to work and had to wash herself with lukewarm or cold water.

The walls were a dingy white, because the previous renters had smoked. The smoke stained the walls and was embedded in the carpet - which had several stains on it. Their landlord, Gary Walsh, rented to people who were desperate for a place to live, so that he could keep standards low. He knew that they needed him more than he needed them. This dynamic allowed Gary to cut costs and pad his wallet with more cash because he wasn't spending as much on necessary repairs and maintenance.

There were eight large blocks of apartments on two levels. Their apartment was on the second level of section "D". Lugging groceries up the rusty metal stairs was always a chore.

On this particular evening, Chris was almost finished with her shift at Sal's Pizzas. She had one more delivery to make before she could go home and change out of her ugly uniform. Her uniform consisted of a pair of black shoes, black pants, red and black polo shirt, and a red hat with "Sal's Pizza" embroidered on it. The uniform usually smelled like pizza after every shift.

Chris took two pizza boxes out of her old, beat up 1994 maroon Chevy Corsica. She bought it with five hundred dollars that she saved up, but her parents helped her pay for the constant repairs that it needed in order to get her to, and form, work all the time.

She approached a one story, brick suburban home with a well manicured lawn. Chris knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. A tall, thin man wearing a robe sporting a terrible comb over answered the door. He smiled at her in a way that made her uncomfortable.

"18.96", Chris stated.

The man dug a wad of bills out of pocket in the front of his robe and placed them on top of the pizza boxes she was holding. She tried to hold the boxes with one arm and grab the money with the other. He took the boxes from her while she counted the money.

Nineteen dollars is what he had given her. She was disappointed, but not surprised. The tips at Sal's Pizza were a reason she wanted the job. Sal had told her about how much a "pretty girl like her" could make, but she wasn't making the kind of money he had promised her.

Chris forced a smile and said, "Thank you."

The man stopped her and said, "You know, if you want a bigger tip, you could come inside for a little while."

His offer sent chills down her spine and repulsed her. She swallowed her pride and, without saying a word, turned around and got into her car.

While she drove back to Sal's Pizza, Chris fought the urge to cry. Life was hard enough having to work two jobs to support her and her boyfriend - she didn't need to deal with stuff like this.

She had decided to tell Sal about what happened to her. Surely he would understand and have someone else deliver pizzas to this creep's house in the future.

"Are you kidding me?" Sal asked, "John was probably joking, sweetie."

Chris wasn't expecting that response and stammered, "I-I don't think he was. I think he was honest about what his intentions were when he invited me inside."

Sal sighed.

"It doesn't matter if he was serious or not. Yeah, you're not going inside with him. No woman in their right mind would do that, but offers like that are part of the job. You're going to have suck it up and deal with it if you want to keep working here. You got that?"

If Chris felt bad on the drive over, she felt even worse now. She swallowed hard and fought the lump in her throat that told her she needed to cry.

"Okay, sorry," was all she could muster before she turned around and walked toward the time clock.

When Chris got home, she walked into her living room with her head down. She barely noticed that her boyfriend, Josh, was passed out on the couch. A video game controller lay on the floor beneath him. The television screen's glare illuminating him in the dark room. Chris sighed and turned the television off. She chose not to wake Josh up and headed toward their bedroom.

It was difficult to forget what happened at her shift the night before while she was working at Fantasy Shop the following day. Chris replayed the moment over and over in her head and tormented herself further by remembering how her boss dismissed her concerns entirely. It was as if she didn't matter to Sal and her safety was of no concern to him. She was another cog in the wheel and he could care less if she worked there or not.

At least at Fantasy Shop, Chris felt appreciated. Her co-workers were all pretty nice to her and shared a lot of her interests. Time usually flew by during her shifts because she would be engrossed in conversations with them about video games, anime, or table-top gaming.

Her boss, Craig, had just finished telling her that she would be training someone new before he left the store for a doctor's appointment. Craig had a lot of trust in Chris and she knew that. She trusted him too and didn't want to screw this up. She wanted this new hire to catch on so quick that Craig wouldn't feel that his trust was put into the wrong person.

Jackson Ballard walked through the door. He was an inch shy of six foot and was stocky for his height. He was overweight, but not very round. His height helped keep his proportions in check. The only hair he had on his head was the goatee he had on his chin. The top of his head was shaved bald. Chris guessed that he was in his mid-30's.

Within the first minute of seeing Jackson, Chris had a gut feeling that she wouldn't like him. Jackson seemed cocky and she wasn't sure where that confidence was coming from. He wasn't rich or he wouldn't be working there. He wasn't famous or she would have recognized him. Without even speaking to him yet, she felt like his swagger was undeserved and off putting.

"Jackson," he introduced himself.

"Chris," she responded.

"I hear you're going to train me today. This job can't be that hard, right?"

"Yeah, I mean, not really. The only thing that's really hard is-"

Before she could answer, Jackson had walked away from her and walked behind her counter. She noticed how tight his t-shirt was and how close his stomach was to touching the counter. Jackson noticed how close her breasts were from touching it as well.

Just like last night, she felt another set of male eyes mentally undressing her. She hated this feeling. It made her feel small and insignificant. "Maybe he'll quit after the first day," she told herself. She desperately didn't want to hate the only enjoyable job she had. Chris needed a place where she could work and feel comfortable at.

"Do I look familiar," Jackson asked.

"Um, no, sorry," Chris answered.

Jackson chuckled, "That's surprising. I live stream and I've got over three thousand subs."

His bragging wasn't making this any better for her. Chris wanted to focus on teaching him the in's and out's of the job and cut out the meaningless chit chat - so she decided to lie.

"I'm sorry, I don't watch a lot of video game streams," she said, "So how about I show you how to open the store?"

Jackson forced a smile, "Yeah, sure."

Jackson seemed fine the rest of the day after taking a hit to his ego. He wasn't overly friendly or cheerful, but he had stopped being arrogant enough to pay attention to what Chris had to say. Whenever any of the other employees were around, Jackson was standoffish. He felt more comfortable around Chris, because she wasn't as assertive as the others. She seemed to lack confidence and Jackson liked that. Women who were sure of themselves scared Jackson and he wanted nothing to do with them.

Chris came home at five o' clock and Josh was nowhere to be seen. She curiously looked around the living room and saw that an attempt had been made to clean it. It wasn't up to her standards, but it was quite an improvement from how it looked the night before.

Suddenly, she smelled something cooking in the kitchen. This was strange because she was the only one who had ever cooked in their apartment. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw Josh standing next to the stove. Beside him, on the counter, was a sheet of paper with recipe instructions scribbled on it.

"Hey," she said curiously.

"Hey yourself," Josh smiled.

"What's this?" she asked.

"This? I'm making us dinner tonight. I figured I'd do something nice for the woman of my dreams," he answered.

Chris smiled. This was a nice gesture and something completely out of Josh's character.

"What are you making?" she inquired.

Josh stopped stirring for a moment and turned his head.

"Hamburger Helper," he answered, "We had all the stuff for it and I'm following the directions pretty good."

Chris was impressed. While it was no amazing feat for her, it was for Josh. Most of the time, it was like pulling teeth to get Josh to do anything around their apartment. He would leave his dirty clothes on the floor of their bedroom - and sometimes in the living room. Whenever he'd actually wash laundry, he'd neglect to put the finished clothes in the dryer in time. Cooking was completely out of the question. The only thing he did that even resembled cooking was microwaving pizza rolls or warming up leftovers. Chris thought that, if it weren't for her, Josh would starve.

Dinner was a pleasant surprise - although it didn't taste as good as she had hoped. Josh didn't seem to mind that a good portion of the meat and pasta were burned. It was a noble first attempt at doing something adult and she appreciated it nonetheless.

They lay in bed together with a laptop perched on Josh's stomach. They had tried to put it on Chris, but she had trouble seeing the screen because her breasts were in the way. This was now a routine that they went through before they fell asleep.

"Age of Dragons" was one of their favorite shows - and it was very popular throughout the country. Everyone seemed to love the action and the top-of-the-line special effects. Chris and Josh were binge watching all the episodes every night that they managed to sleep together. On this particular night, Chris made it through one and a half episodes before she started to nod off.

Josh sensed that Chris was losing steam and closed the laptop and placed it on the floor. He rolled over and started touching her massive breasts over her baggy t-shirt. Panties and an oversized t-shirt were her usual night time wardrobe.

Chris and Josh had had sex plenty of times, but lately their intimacy had taken a hit. The passion was gone and Chris seemed to be the only one in the relationship that was aware of it. Josh was oblivious because, for the most part, he was a very selfish person. He was well meaning and kind, but selfish nonetheless.

She wasn't giving in to Josh's advances tonight and, in a quiet, but firm tone, said, "I'm too tired. I'm sorry."

Josh was defeated and withdrew his hand from Chris' gigantic chest. He rolled over - as did Chris. The couple slept that night back to back. Before Chris could go to sleep, she let out a feint, inaudible sigh.

The next morning, when Chris left to go to work, Josh was still sound asleep. She knew he would stay like that until around two 'o clock in the afternoon. Chris felt that his time would be better spent looking for a new job, but she didn't want to press the issue. Confrontation was not something she welcomed. She was never comfortable with tension and always felt it would be best if she kept her mouth shut.

When she pulled up to the Fantasy Shop, that sickly feeling in the pit of her stomach came back. Chris hoped that Jackson wouldn't be there and, if he were, he wouldn't do anything to give her the creeps.

Chris unlocked the store and stepped inside. She rushed to the backroom to turn the security alarm off before she began her opening routine. After the alarm shut off, Chris took a moment to look at the schedule and smiled.

Jackson was not scheduled today. A rush of relief coursed through her tense body. She felt much better. Vincent was going to be working with her today. This was more good news.

Vincent Hardy had worked at the Fantasy Shop for five months. Chris had trained him when he was a new hire, but Vincent never made her feel uncomfortable. He never made advances toward her. He seemed to be the perfect male co-worker.

A half hour went by and the store was ready to open and, right on time, Vincent walked through the door to start his shift.

"This place looks like crap!" he jokingly exclaimed.

Chris laughed and sported a huge smile on her face.

"Ha, ha, you're so funny!" Chris said sarcastically.

Vincent put his backpack behind the counter.

"How did the new guy work out?" he asked.

Chris looked a little uneasy, but caught herself in the moment and quickly pulled out a fake emotion.

"He did fine. He might last. I don't know," she answered.

Vincent knew that something was up. He wasn't close friends with Chris and never hung out with her outside of work, but he knew when her mood was off.

"What's wrong?" he pressed.

She knew that he knew something was amiss.

"It's just...he gave me a weird feeling," Chris replied.

"How?"

"He just seemed a little disingenuous and-"

"And?"

"-and I caught him staring at my chest a few times."

Vincent's eyes widened.

"Wow. Bad form. You can't do that shit," Vincet stated.

"It's okay. Maybe we won't have to work together a lot or maybe he'll quit," she said hopefully.

"Or I'll kick his ass or tell Craig about it," he said.

"No! Don't do that. He'll know I said something. Even if he gets fired, I'll need someone to walk me into the store and back to my car after every shift," she pleaded.

"Chris, if you're feeling that bad about it, then something has to be done. You can't just brush this under the rug and forget about it. It'll make you miserable," he replied.

She knew that Vincent was making sense. Ignoring this would only make it worse, but she had gotten used to doing that with all the aspects of her life that made her unhappy. At that moment, she felt like a coward.

"I think we need to make sure that the pre-orders are ready," she said.

While she knew Vincent was right, she decided that today would not be the day that she takes action. She was going to sweep this problem under the rug for now.

The rest of her shift was a stark contrast to the day before. Chris felt great, but time seemed to move too fast. Before she knew it, the day was over and she was on her way home.

Her Chevy Corsica was making clunking noises which caused her even more anxiety. Will it break down in the middle of the road? If it does, is it going to be too expensive to fix? When will my parents cut me off and stop paying for repairs? How will I get home?

The anxiety she felt about her car was a regular occurrence for her every time she got into it. She wouldn't have to figure out the answers to any of those questions, however, as she made it back to her apartment building safe and sound.

When she came home yesterday, Josh was cooking. When she came home today, Josh was pacing around the living room talking on the phone. She had hoped that Josh had cooked again. She was getting tired of having to work two jobs and prepare all of their meals.

Chris began to think that Josh's good deed yesterday was a selfish act so that she would have sex with him. She regretted thinking about it like that, but she couldn't shake the logic behind it.

"Wow. That's crazy. Well hey, Chris just got home. I'm going to let you. Later man."

Josh ended his call and greeted Chris with a kiss on her lips. Chris forced a smile and set her bags down near the door.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Oh, that was Doug. I've got something messed up to tell you," he answered.

Chris looked suspiciously at her boyfriend - waiting to her what was coming next.

"What's wrong?" she pressed.

"Okay, so you know Zach?"

"Yeah, he lives down the hall from us. Why?"

"You'll never guess what he's doing for a living now."

"Selling drugs?"

"What? No. He wouldn't do that."

123456...9