Christmas Cums Early Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This situation shocked Tyrell. Nothing like this had ever happened before. He didn't find Chris to be all that attractive, so he figured she would be an easy target and wouldn't play hard to get. He wasn't even sure she was playing right now. Tyrell thought that she may not be interested.

Tyrell: I read you wrong. You seemed like a bitch that was down to fuck...

This made her feel worse. Chris thought that she may have led him on, but this confirmed it. She had given him false hope that something would happen.

Chris: I'm so sorry! This has just gotten out of control. I don't know what's coming over me lately.

Tyrell wanted to pry to get more information out of her. He wanted her to come back to his place so he could fuck her. He was willing to give her some time to explain herself. Maybe he could find a way to talk her into doing that.

Tyrell: What do you mean?

Chris: My life is so boring. All I do is work two jobs so my boyfriend and I can keep our shitty apartment. I'm stressed out... and I've never really acted like a girl before. Like, I'm a girl, but I never really put makeup on or got manicures or brought dresses. My boss said I should show some skin at work to get more tips. I needed the money, so I tried it. I was desperate! And... I liked it. It was so much fun! But now I've learned that I've given guys the wrong idea about me. I think that this has all been great, but I should stop. I don't want to do this anymore.

Chris was engrossed in her text conversation with Tyrell and neglected to get dressed. She sat in her driver's seat; parked in a wooded area near the highway; completely naked in broad daylight.

Tyrell knew that there was something inside Chris that made her want to act this way. He knew he needed to pull that out of her.

Tyrell: I had you all wrong.

Chris: Who did you think I was??

Tyrell: A bitch that wanted to have some fun. Girls that look cute like you don't drive around River City flashing their shit to strangers... You seemed like the one bitch who fucked with that life - or wanted to. Shit, you said yourself, your life is boring. You wanted to have fun. So what's stoppin' you??

That was a good question. Tyrell had broken through her defenses. Chris agreed with what he was saying.

Chris: You're right... What's stopping me is... a lot of things. I've got a boyfriend. I love him a lot - even though he stresses me out. I don't have much of a reputation in this city, because nobody knows me, but I wouldn't want my parents to find out I'm doing anything like this. And I don't want to get hurt. Flashing my body is one thing, but having sex with people I don't know is too risky. If I don't know someone, they could hurt me. I don't know what they would do to me. I should just stop while I'm ahead. I'm sorry...

And Tyrell thought she had a good point too. Chris was not a girl that he respected until now. His first interaction was paying to see her topless. He didn't even know her name before this morning. While he was beginning to respect her more, he still wanted to fuck her and was going to try everything he could to bring her back to his house.

Tyrell: You know how you felt last night. You know what that did to you. You could feel even better than that, baby. You just have to let go. Your boyfriend doesn't sound like he's shit if you workin' two jobs to support his ass. If your parents cared about you, they wouldn't have let you move to River City. And fucking is fucking. It ain't a thing. We all do it to feel good and, if you were going around town flashing dudes, you must not be gettin' good dick at home. You got needs too. So you can live your life for other people or you can live it for yourself.

Chris didn't respond yet. Tyrell's words really hit her. She sat in her car contemplating what he had said.

Tyrell: You cute as hell. Your titties ain't shit, but you got a bangin' bod. You know where I kick it, so if you want to continue to do whatever the fuck you want with YOUR life, come over now. Don't run from your needs, baby.

Tyrell's second message struck a chord in Chris too. She set her phone down in her passenger seat and thought about what she wanted to do. When she left Tyrell's house she had her mind made up. She wanted to go back home and get off this ride. She wanted to follow her routine again. Her escapades, the few she had, had gotten her into a dangerous situation where she would cheat on Josh and turn her whole life upside down. Where would this end? Would she be having sex with more people? Who would she become if she did that?

Strangely, that idea wasn't repulsive to her anymore. Tyrell was right - she did have needs. Chris wanted sex and Josh wasn't up to the task. If he couldn't fulfill her needs, how would she satisfy herself? She thought that if Josh had been there for her, and didn't take advantage of her, she probably wouldn't be in this situation - but she is. All Josh had to do was be a grown man; carry half the burden of living; and fuck her good. But, he didn't do any of those things. If she went home right now, Josh would know that she lied about where she was going. He'd also still be wearing his pajamas and playing video games on the couch. What would they do together? Go see a movie? Watch TV together? Go shopping and spend her money? None of that interested her.

Tyrell was pouring himself a drink in the kitchen.

"You think she comin' back?" Jonesy asked Tyrell from the living room.

Tyrell took a sip and shook his head, "I don't know, J."

"Well shit. How she gonna strip and then run outta here before takin' care of us? Selfish bitch," Jonesy spat.

Tyrell didn't respond to that. He stayed in his thoughts while Jonesy paced around in the living room.

"Hey, I got an idea," Jonesy said, "We could call up Jameera. She'll give it up."

Tyrell laughed, "That bitch is your cousin, homie. You ain't stickin' your dick in your family, dog."

"Second cousin," Jonesy corrected, "and I already have."

"You nasty," Tyrell laughed, "What's she look like now? She had two kids, right?"

"She aight," Jonesy answered, "She got a little tummy on her, but her tits look right. They ain't like that bitch's - goin' down past her belly button and shit. She suck a good dick too. Dion can vouch for her too."

"Dion been in her too?" Tyrell asked.

"Dion - and Reddy too," Jonesy replied.

Tyrell shook his head, "Yeah, she'll have to do. I need to get this nut like now."

Eric Knowles had just finished microwaving a plate of combination flavor pizza rolls in a microwave that should have been cleaned long ago. He took his plate into the living room where he planned to watch television. He was dressed in a pair of old, worn out grey sweatpants and a white shirt with a large soda stain on the front.

The true crime show he planned on watching was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up to his house. Suspicious, Eric put his plate down and crept over to his window.

It was the pizza girl.

A thrill shot through Eric's body that quickly turned to embarrassment as he considered his current state of dress. A girl had come over to his place unsolicited and he was dressed like a bum. "Shit," he spat. He ran down the hall to his bedroom and frantically opened drawers and looked in piles of clothes for something nicer to wear.

He heard the knock at the door and knew he needed to hurry.

Christmas had thought about what Tyrell had texted her and she made up her mind - just not in the way he thought she would. Tyrell was used to getting any woman he wanted, but not this time. Not only did Chris run out on him, but she decided not to come over after Tyrell tried to change her mind. He had been rejected twice in an hour by a girl he thought was average at best. This didn't sit right with him and he would stew on this all day.

Standing at Eric's doorstep, Chris asked herself, "What are you doing?' The answer to that was complicated. Common sense would have told her to go home, break up with Josh, and start her life over somewhere else. Her body was telling her to keep having fun and that's what brought her back to Eric's home. She had gone further with him than she had anyone else in her exhibitionist pizza delivery adventures. For some reason, she felt more comfortable around Eric than any of the other guys. Eric didn't seem manipulative or violent. She thought he would be a safe way for her to explore her newfound sexuality.

Just when she thought that Eric might not be home, the front door swung open. Eric did his best to try to hide being flustered and nervous.

"H-Hey," he said, "It's, uh, good to see you. Why have you-"

"Can I come in?" Chris asked.

"Y-Yeah, of course," Eric answered, moving out of her way as she stepped inside.

Chris noticed that his home was still in the same manner of disarray that it was the previous night. She had guessed that Eric wasn't used to having girls over - and she was right. While Tyrell's home was a mess as well, he scared her. Eric had the opposite effect on her.

"So, uh, why are you here?" Eric inquired.

"This is going to sound really stupid and you're going to think I'm the biggest idiot, or the biggest slut, ever," she said.

Eric stood in silence awaiting Chris' story.

"Well, I had fun last night, you know? And I didn't want it to end. I had the day off from both my jobs and I wanted to have some more fun. I lied to my boyfriend and told him I had to work. Instead of actually going to my job, I drove to this black guy's house I delivered to last night," she gulped.

He wasn't sure where this was going, but he desperately wanted to hear more.

"And, well, he made me feel really small and desperate," she added, "and maybe I was. I don't know. Anyway, he and his friend were going to share a girl that day, but she backed out. They told me that since I have a pussy that they were going to fuck me."

Eric felt his cock stiffen in his sweatpants as he patiently absorbed every word she said.

"He-he told me to take my clothes off, so...I did," she said, "and I don't know...I just got a bad feeling about it. I didn't want to do it for some reason, so I grabbed my clothes and ran out of his house."

"N-naked?" he asked.

Chris laughed, "Yeah, I was. You should have seen me. I'm surprised my tits didn't hit me in the face."

He laughed with her. This made her feel more comfortable with Eric.

"Anyway, yeah, I was naked, and I drove away from his house and parked near an overpass. He tried to talk me into coming back - telling me I needed to live my life and give into my desires or whatever."

"And?" Eric asked.

"And I decided to come here," she answered.

Eric's eyes widened and his cock strained against his sweatpants. In his frantic rush, Eric neglected to change his pants. The sweatpants remained on his body, but he changed into a cleaner shirt. It hadn't been washed, so he rubbed a dryer sheet all over the front to make it smell better.

"W-why did you come here?" he asked, trying to mask his nervousness.

Chris thought about his question for a moment.

"I don't know why I'm here," she sighed.

The moment was making both of them uncomfortable. It was a level of reality that neither were prepared to face - especially after what they did the night prior.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Eric responded, forcing a smile.

Eric looked over at his couch and dusted the crumbs off of it so Chris could sit down. She knew that Eric's "home" was disgusting, but it probably looked a lot like the other apartments where she lives.

When she was seated, Eric took a spot on the couch - leaving a wide distance between the two. Eric was excited that Chris had arrived, but thought she wanted to fool around again, not dump all of her emotions on him. Either way, Eric had decided he was going to do the right thing and hear her out.

"My life is sort of out of control. Kind of. Like, all the teasing and showing off, even in some sketchy neighborhoods isn't the part that's out of control. It's...everything else," she admitted. "I work two jobs to keep a roof over my head and food on the table and my boyfriend can't be bothered to even get one job. How fair is that? I work and I work and I work, but where am I going though? What's the point? I'm just going to give up all my money to live in a shitty apartment with someone who's using me."

Eric wasn't a very social person and preferred to be by himself. He wasn't sure how he should act or respond to what Chris was saying. All he could do was stay quiet and listen.

Chris broke the brief moment of silence, "Is it bad that all I want to do is be a slut?" Her question made her laugh and eased some of the tension in the room. It even made Eric crack a smile.

"That sounded bad. I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay," Eric replied.

"I just...I've never had this much fun before. Ever," she said.

She looked over at Eric, "I'm Chris by the way. It's short for Christmas."

"Oh, uh, I'm Eric," he replied.

"I know, silly. I've seen your receipts," she smiled.

Chris closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked much less tense now.

"I honestly feel better now. Like I'm a new woman."

"What do you mean?" Eric asked.

"Everything I'm about to say is going to sound really bad," she laughed.

Eric looked at her as if he wanted her to keep talking. Chris felt more comfortable with him and decided to go ahead and let him know how she really felt.

"You know I've never owned a thong until yesterday? I always wore ugly, plain old panties. My bras were nothing sexy either, but when you've got tits as big as mine, it's kind of hard to find anything that's flattering anyway," she scoffed, "I've lived a very safe, plain, boring life until now. I was ready to do what I felt I 'should' do."

"That's?" Eric inquired.

"Well, the plan was for me and Josh, my boyfriend, to work everyday and take classes at Loughborough Community College. We were going to get our degrees and get better jobs that we most likely wouldn't enjoy either. He was going to be an engineer and I was going to be a forensic scientist. We'd get married and have three kids," she sighed.

"None of that was my idea though. All of that was Josh's dream for us and I went along with it, because I love him - or at least, I did."

"You don't love him anymore?" Eric asked.

"I do. I mean, not really. I don't know. I feel different now. I told you I work two jobs. Well, he was supposed to get one job, so I could quit the other. He had a job interview lined up and would have probably got hired. His uncle set him up with it and he didn't go to the fucking interview. I was so pissed. I felt so betrayed. We are supposed to be working toward this future, you know? And I'm the only one who's even trying to make it happen. And the worst part about it is I've been trying to build a future that I never really wanted to begin with! How sad is that?"

Chris lowered her gaze - staring at her old tennis shoes and Eric's dirty carpet. Her emotions were like a rollercoaster. She went from being discontent to joyful and excited to guilty in a matter of minutes. Eric sensed her dread and felt like he should try to break her out of her funk.

"You're getting pretty good at this exhibitionist stuff though," he said, immediately regretting it. The words felt so forced and unnatural, but he didn't know what else to say. He didn't have a friendly relationship with Chris, much less a rapport. He called her names and came on her chest the night before. All pretense that they were close enough to make each other feel better with their words went right out the window.

To his surprise, Chris smiled, "Thank you."

She sniffled and did her best to look over at Eric.

"You wanna hear something crazy?"

Eric nodded.

"Last night, after I left here and went home, our neighbor from down the hall asked me to be in a porno," she scoffed.

He wasn't ready for that. Eric cleared his throat and that made Chris giggle.

"H-He did?"

"Yeah," she replied, "I told him I wasn't going to do it though."

That wasn't the answer Eric wanted to hear. He was hoping she accepted the offer or, at least, considered it.

"I'm just ready to be who I want to be, you know? I struggled so long living a life I didn't want and now things are going to be different. I've learned my place and I just feel very liberated," she said.

"Your place?"

"Yeah," she nervously chuckled, "I'm a girl. I'm supposed to be submissive and...I kinda like it."

Chris had opened up a lot to a man she barely knew already and she was about to unload some more truth on him.

"I just feel like I'm meant to please men," she said, "I've spent a lot of time thinking that having a career and respect were goals I wanted to achieve, but I don't think that way anymore. I don't want men to respect me anymore. I don't want to be equal to them. I want to be under them."

That last sentence made her giggle, "Under them", she repeated, snorting while she laughed.

"I want to be less than a man. All I want to do is please them anyway I can."

"So all of that last night wasn't just sex talk? You're serious?" he asked.

"It was just sex talk, but now it's real. The past few days have opened my eyes and I've seen who I want to become and all I want to do is be a slut," she said.

"You'd have to do a lot more than show your body and let guys cum on your tits, you know," Eric stated.

Chris gulped, "I know. I feel like I'm ready for all that."

She took a deep breath and stood up. Eric watched her and wasn't sure if she was going to leave or not.

Chris grabbed the bottom of her old work shirt and quickly pulled it up and over her head. Her enormous, sagging breasts sprang free and fell into place just below her belly button. She kicked off her shoes and unzipped her pants. The ugly work pants she hated so much were peeled off. Eric was delighted to see that Chris hadn't bothered to put her bra or panties back on after escaping Terrell and Jonesy.

Without saying a word, Chris grabbed her clothes and walked toward the door. All Eric could do was sit back and watch, confused, as the rest of this played out.

She opened the door and threw her shirt, pants, and shoes outside. Standing in Eric's filthy home, with daylight coming through his living room window, completely nude sent a chill of excitement through her body.

"Sluts don't need clothes, do they?" she stated.

Eric wanted to be macho at that moment. Chris seemed to have transformed from a shy, awkward tomboy to a cheap slut right before his eyes - and he wanted to be someone different too. He tried to channel the confidence he had last night and he threw a hail mary.

"No, they don't, you fucking slut," he barked.

Instead of being offended, Chris smiled. The word would have stung most women, but Chris wasn't like most women. The term seemed to bring her delight and that was making Eric more aroused.

He could feel his confidence building by the second. Her submissiveness was empowering Eric and making him feel powerful.

"Lay on the couch, bitch," he ordered.

Chris slowly walked toward the couch. Her hips swaying with each step. When she passed Eric, he could see a profile of her gigantic breasts hanging low off her chest.

She sat down on the couch, then laid back and made herself comfortable. Chris decided to be bold and left her legs open - giving Eric an unobstructed view of her hairy pussy.

"Do you like what you see?" she cooed.

Eric's sweatpants and boxers disappeared from his body. He put Chris' legs over his shoulders and pressed his hard cock against her pussy.

"Oh my god," she told herself, "It's really going to happen. I'm going to really cheat on Josh. I'm about to be fucked by another man." She wasn't resisting. Instead, her heart beat faster and each breath more labored than the last. Eric wasn't the most attractive man she knew, not even by a long shot, but he was a man nonetheless and she wanted to submit to him completely. She wanted to give her new life as a slut an honest try.