Christmas Cums Early Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-Are you going to fuck me, sir?" she asked, shyly.

"Goddamn right I am," he snapped, "This pussy is mine. Do you hear me? You fucking stupid bitch!"

Eric's entire demeanour had changed as well and it was turning her on too.

"Y-Yes, sir. My pussy belongs to you. Please fuck me. Show me what I'm worth," she cooed.

"You're worth nothing. You're just holes with a heartbeat, slut. I'm going to do whatever I want to you."

"Yes! Please. Please do whatever you want to my body," she begged. "I need to be shown what my place is. Show me what girls deserve."

Chris felt Eric's cock slip easily inside her sopping wet pussy. Her eyes widened. While Eric's cock was below average in size, only five inches erect, the reality that she was finally being fucked by another man thrilled her.

Eric pumped slowly into Chris. He looked down and saw her right breast pulled toward her chest, while her left hung off the couch. The size of her tits could not be overstated. They were the biggest that he had seen on a girl who wasn't overweight. In fact, they would have been an anomaly for most anyone who saw them in all their glory.

The sex wasn't mind blowing by any means, but Chris was still enjoying it. She had always had a poor relationship when it came to sex. None of her two sexual partners, especially Josh, ever made her feel like this. It was always lackluster and left her unsatisfied. This experience, however, was life changing for her. On the surface, she was having sex with a creep inside his dirty home in a bad neighborhood, but to her, this was the beginning of a new sexual awakening that she was looking forward to with all her heart. She wanted to give everything she had to her new lifestyle.

Chris grabbed her massive right tit and folded it, sticking the nipple near her mouth. Eric watched as her lips latched on and sucked it in. With no hands, Chris' pillowy breast was being held up with the suction of her lips. Moans could be heard from inside her mouth as Eric continued to plow away at her wet pussy.

"Yeah...keep sucking those disgusting tits, you slut," Eric spat.

His insults made her moan loader. She wanted more.

He was well aware of the effect his verbal abuse was having on her.

"Oh yes! I'm a cheating slut. My boyfriend is back at home and he has no idea that I've given my body to another man. I'm getting my pussy hammered by a guy I barely know! Ohhh yes! Turn me into the slut I was born to be!"

Eric pumped faster and faster - watching her massive breasts bounce wildly. He didn't have much experience with sex, despite being in his thirties, but none of the three other women he had been with had breasts that moved as easily as Chris'. They were all pretty firm and, while they bounced, they didn't move around a whole lot. Chris' gigantic breasts lacked the firm muscle tissue that most women have and jiggled violently when she ran or when she was being fucked.

When she was topless and standing straight, her massive tits would hang below her belly button - nipples pointing at the ground. Large areolas peaked out from the bottoms of her overly saggy breasts. They brought her a lot of shame and she wished she had breasts like other women - maybe even smaller. They made her insecure about her body, but now she was embracing her body. Instead of actually appreciating it, she found satisfaction and arousal in the disappointment others felt about her body. She craved insults and degradation. Compliments would be nice, but nothing felt quite as good as a sharp, painfully accurate insult from someone who hated her body.

She knew that Eric, and two of the frat boys from the other night, liked her naked body. Her drooping breasts didn't seem to bother them. Chris knew that Eric didn't mean any of the insults he hurled at her. It felt good when he cut her down, but it didn't make her as wet as when Terrell, Jonesy, and the guys at the trailer park made fun of her. They actually despised her body. Those guys had probably seen much better looking girls naked than Chris - and she knew it. She didn't want to change their minds about her nor did she want to run away from them. In fact, it was just the opposite. She wanted to be around men who were offended by her body.

Chris knew that this made her different from a lot of other girls. They might like being called names during sex sometimes, but they didn't want to be cut down in their daily lives like Chris did. No fantasy she had ever dreamed of aroused her as much as being degraded. This newfound sexual awakening was a long overdue reprieve from her dull, meaningless life.

Eric's pace began to slow down and Chris knew he was about to cum. Panting, she looked up at his hairy, slightly overweight pasty body and said, "P-Please cum on me." She had missed her birth control that morning and she knew she was taking a risk by having unprotected sex with Eric anyway, but she didn't want to make things worse.

The sensation of Eric pulling his cock out of Chris' pussy made her feel empty and disappointed. If she had it her way, she would have been fucked for much longer than five minutes.

He stood up off the couch and started pumping his cock. Chris didn't know where he wanted to cum, so she improvised. She got up and knelt in front of him - like she did the night before. Instead of having cum on her tits, Chris was craving something else.

"Cum on my face," she cooed, "Please!"

Chris' right hand feverishly rubbed her pussy as she looked up at him. Her big, beautiful brown eyes were an adorable sight for any man. She smiled as his pace quickened. Cum was never something she was all that into, but now she wanted nothing more than to be covered in it.

Eric began groaning loudly and Chris moved her face closer to the head of his cock. Spurt after spurt of warm white cum blasted Chris' face. Ropes landed on her forehead; down her cute little nose; covered her right eye and lips.

She closed her eyes and savored the moment. Her smile widened as Eric collapsed on the couch.

He opened his eyes to see his handiwork dripping from her lips down her chin. Chris' nipples touched her inner thighs. No matter how many times he saw her breasts, he still couldn't believe they were real - especially on someone who wasn't overweight.

Without opening her eyes, Chris spoke, "Can you get my phone?" Confused, Eric did as he was asked. He found her navy blue phone on the floor. She reached out with her right hand. Eric touched her hand with the phone and she grabbed.

Opening one eye, Chris brought up her camera app and held it in front of her. Eric couldn't believe what he was seeing. She was going to take a naked selfie with a thick load of cum all over her face.

Chris smiled brightly and took several photos from different angles before setting her phone down. She stood up and plopped herself down on Eric's dirty couch.

"T-Thank you," she panted.

Eric was dumbfounded, "You're thanking me? I should be thanking you. I've never had sex like that before. You're...one of a kind."

She was sure that this was how Eric truly felt about her. While his kind words warmed her heart, they didn't feel near as good as verbal abuse.

"Can you send me those photos?" Eric asked.

Several men had photos and videos of her nude body, but now she was about to give out pictures of her face covered in cum to a man she barely knew.

"Okay," she smiled, "Can you get me my phone again?"

Eric gave her phone back to her and she prepared a text message with all the photos attached to it.

"What's your number?"

He read off his phone number and she eagerly typed it into her phone.

Her finger hit the send icon and the photos were on their way to Eric's personal spank bank. He had a ton of porn on his phone, but Eric never had anything like this before.

"Thank you," he said quietly.

Eric gazed at Chris' reclining body. Her enormous tits fell off either side of her torso and her legs were wide open. Chris' chest continued to astound Eric. It aroused and repulsed him at the same time. She wasn't the type of woman he had fantasized about. Nothing about her body was conventionally attractive, but he was still turned on by her. Maybe it was the juxtaposition of her adorable face and the demeaning and degrading way she talked about herself that did it for him. He had been turned down by plenty of women, so having a girl objectify herself for his pleasure went a long way with him.

In his post orgasm bliss, he wondered how far she could take her sexual awakening. A feeling stirred inside of him that made him want to expose her and push her boundaries to their breaking point. Eric didn't care if he hurt her or ruined her reputation forever. All he could think about at that moment was his own sexual gratification and that would be satiated by exposing Christmas Griswald to as much depravity as he could.

"Are you going to do anything else with those photos?"

Chris was curious, "Like what?"

"I don't know. Like post them somewhere?"

She smirked, "You want to know something funny?" she asked, "I took my top off at a trailer park the other night and let some meth head guy suck on my tits. An angry customer talked me into doing it and he recorded a video of it. He said he was going to put it on FreeXXX.com."

Eric couldn't believe his luck. He thought that pushing Chris might not be as hard as he thought.

"So there's probably a video of my tits being sucked on some porn site already," she added.

He decided that it was time to see how far he could push her.

"You should post those photos of t-the cum on your face on that site," he said.

Chris turned to face him, "It was dark when that video was taken, so maybe people can't tell it was me, you know? If I posted these," she said waving her phone, "They'd be passed around on the internet and my life would be over. How would I explain to my jobs that there's pictures of my face covered in cum on the internet? Or even my parents?"

Eric thought about what she said for a moment. He didn't care about her reasoning. His desire to expose her was all he cared about. He was willing to say and do whatever he needed to to get her to continue her descent.

"Think about it," he began, "You want to expose yourself to men, right?"

She looked down at her massive hanging breasts, nipples dragging across her thighs, and slowly nodded.

"Okay, then. This is the ultimate way for you to do that. It's probably a lot safer too. You almost got raped today. Not very smart, if you ask me."

She nodded in agreement.

"You kind of deserved it."

Chris looked up in shock. She couldn't believe that Eric had said that. He couldn't believe it either, but now there was no turning back. Eric figured that if he was going to make this work, he was going to have to crank the guilt and degradation up as high as he could.

"You went over there to fool around and took your clothes off in front of them. You can't just show a guy your pussy and not give it to him. You're a girl, but you're not that stupid, right?"

She didn't answer.

"You gave it up to me, but if you hadn't, I would have taken it. I would have thrown you on that couch and fucked you anyway. You talk about wanting to 'know your place', but that's bullshit. You don't want to submit and know your place. You just want to play games."

This offended Chris. She completely disagreed with those statements.

"No! I do! I don't want to play games. I want to be what a girl is supposed to be," she replied.

"You do? You could have fooled me. If you really wanted to submit to men, you'd do whatever you could to satisfy them and I think you should post those pictures of that cute little face of yours that's still covered in my cum. Think of how many strange men all over the world will see you like the little slut you are and jerk off - wishing it was their loads on your face."

The more Eric pushed her and degraded her, the more turned on she was getting. The thought of being a stranger's jerk off material aroused her too. She had always been a little jealous of women who had the types of bodies that men fantasize about. Now she was in a position where she could be that image that men desired. All she had to do was post her facial photos.

Those photos were quite a step up from simple nude body shots that you send people. You could hide your identity in photos like that, but there would be no mistake about who people were looking at if they saw these. Nerdy, shy, Christmas Griswald with thick, white cum all over her cute freckled face.

Logic and reason would tell her that this was a bad idea and she shouldn't even consider doing it. Fortunately for Eric, and other men, Chris wasn't thinking with her head a lot lately. Her pussy was calling the shots and it was digging her deeper and deeper into a life she would have a hard time getting out of - if she wanted to.

"And let's be honest, a girl that looks as bad as you doesn't get a lot of opportunities like this," he spat.

His insult hurt, but aroused her nonetheless. She wanted him to stop bullying her, but wanted him to continue at the same time. There was a mental tug-of-war going on inside her. Her brain and heart wanted to pull Chris toward the light while her pussy wanted to drag her into a whole new world full of pleasure and depravity.

"Your tits are fucking disgusting. Look at them. How many girls, that aren't fat bitches, do you know, whose tits touch the inside of their thighs when they sit down?" he laughed, pointing at her.

Chris looked down and frowned. She picked up her enormous tits and sat back. Her arms kept her freakishly large breasts close to each other.

"You're not fat, so you shouldn't have tits like that. They're nasty," he barked, "And your thighs aren't exactly thin. All the hot girls on social media have a gap between their legs and, let's face it, you don't and never will have that. Your thighs are a little chubby."

She closed her legs and squished her thighs together - hiding them from Eric's mean gaze.

"And your pussy," he laughed, "What are you even doing with it? Shave it or trim. Seriously. You were going for the trashy landing strip, but you've got shorter hairs and stubble all around it. It's like you don't even care that you look like trash."

Chris looked like she was going to cry. No one, not even Terrell and Jonesy, had ever cut her down this much before.

"I mean, I'm no prize, but I'm not a girl. Looks are all you've got to offer," he added, "Your place in this world is to serve men and take dick anywhere we want to put it. You're not really good at doing the first thing, so your only option is to give your holes to any man that wants them."

Her self esteem was at all time low, but her arousal was at an all time high.

Finally, she spoke.

"Y-You're right," she sniffed, on the verge of tears, "I'm worthless...but I kind of want to be. I don't want to be anything. I'm so low right now and everything you said about me is right. I'm stupid and I've got a disgusting body. My boyfriend fucked me because he loved me. You didn't have to fuck me and you did."

Chris started sobbing.

"S-So thank you. Thank you for fucking me," she sobbed, "I'm a worthless piece of trash. I'm such a fucking coward too. I want this to be my new life, but it's terrifying! I'm scared to death of it!"

Her face was now red, full of tears and cum, as she poured her heart out on Eric's couch. He watched the pitiful sight unfold right in front of him.

Eric decided to change his tone.

"Hey, it's okay," he said, "The important thing is that you know what you are. You said it earlier. You thought you were someone else. You thought you were going to be an important career woman and be in a serious relationship the rest of your life, but now you know that all of that was bullshit. That's not who you are."

He moved closer to Chris. He didn't want to touch her face, as it still had fresh cum on it, so he put his hand on her right thigh. Eric felt that he had the confidence and the trust to touch her whenever he wanted now.

"You're a fucking slut," he told her, "A stupid fucking slut, but the sooner you realize that and embrace it, the better you're going to feel. Why torture yourself anymore with this?"

He felt that he was now brainwashing her. She absorbed every nasty thing Eric spat at her and gave him nothing but acknowledgement in return. The final battle between Chris' reasoning and her dark sexual desires seemed to be almost over.

Instead of answering him right away, she sobbed some more. Tears streamed down her face - landing on her massive chest. Her head hung down and all she could do was feel sorry for herself.

Eric was growing impatient and wanted results. He took his phone out and opened Chris' text message to him. Eight photos of her adorable face defiled with semen were now his to download.

"If you're not going to take the next step, I'm going to do it for you," he said.

Chris jerked her head up and stared at Eric, "W-What do you mean?"

"I'm going to post them for you. I've got a membership on that site. Hell, most guys probably do. Your stupid boyfriend probably has one too. You're too chicken shit to do it, so I might as well."

"No!" she cried.

Eric put his phone down and wiped the smile off his face.

"Don't do it! Seriously!"

Her words struck a chord with Eric. All the bravado he had had diminished. He wasn't as confident as he was minutes prior. Reality hit him in the face and he started to feel bad for pushing Chris so far.

"I-I'm so-" Eric replied, before being cut off.

"I'll do it," Chris said meekly.

Stunned, Eric sat in disbelief.

"I need to do this," she said, wiping the tears from her face, "I'll never live up to my full potential and be happy if I chicken out. That's all I've done for years and I'm tired of it. You were right about everything you said. I'm a stupid slut and I'm okay with that. That's what my place is in this world. The more I fight it, the more unhappy I'm going to be, so I need to make a change. Thank you for talking to me like that. I deserved it."

Chris chuckled nervously, "You could have smacked me in the face and I wouldn't have blamed you.

"Wait," Eric said, "I could have hit you?"

She was shy and was reluctant to admit it, "Well, yeah. I'm a girl and I'm a slut. You're a man. I was acting out, so I don't know, if you smacked me, I would have had it coming. I would have apologized and got my shit together," she laughed.

Holding her phone in front of her, she went to FreeXXX.com. Before she uploaded her photos, she searched "trailer park saggy tits sucked on" and hit the search button.

Chris' eyes widened.

There it was.

Her video.

"Oh my god," she said softly. She looked down, "43,091 views" she added.

Eric got closer to Chris to see her screen.

"62% liked it and 38% didn't," she laughed, "That's my tits for ya. If they weren't so ugly, they might have liked it more."

"Yeah, I mean, you're right, but you can't do anything about your ugly tits," Eric replied.

"I can't believe that many people saw my video. I wonder how many of them were people at the trailer park or even people who live in this city," she said in complete fascination.

"Who knows? But a lot of guys saw you get your tits sucked on by that loser," Eric laughed.

Chris couldn't help but laugh too. She was warming up to all of this - the degradation and the exposure.

She let out a deep breath and said, "I should hate this, but I don't. All those men saw my hideous titties and a lot of them hated the video because of them, but I'm just so turned on I can't think straight."

"Maybe there's some comments," Eric inquired.

Chris scrolled down, "Oh, there is."

Eric and Chris looked at the wall of comments left on the video.

Chris read them out loud.