Christmas Cums Early Ch. 03

Story Info
Christmas Griswald falls deeper into her sexual desires...
5.7k words
4.64
5.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Griswald sat in her car and cried. She had lost track of time after driving away from Eric's shabby home at 716 Hyland Lane. Her entire life had changed over the past 48 hours, but nothing had hit her like what just happened. Chris had willingly allowed Eric to, not only fuck her, but to degrade and threaten her as well. Before this newfound "sexual awakening", Chris would have never dreamed of cheating on her boyfriend, Josh, much less wanting a man to treat her like garbage. But that was then and this is now.

Her vision was blurry as her eyes were still wet from the constant stream of tears. She had wiped her nose on her old Sal's Pizza shirt. It was a shirt she had always hated, but it afforded her as much modesty as it could in front of the leering eyes of some of her creepiest customers. Now, it was being used as a makeshift kleenex as Chris sat there, bawling her eyes, feeling disgusting for several different reasons.

She felt disgusting for becoming the kind of woman she had always avoided. The kind of woman who didn't respect her boyfriend or the boundaries they had set for their relationship. The kind of woman who would betray the trust of someone who loved her unconditionally. The kind of woman who seeks male approval and would do anything to get it. This type of woman made the former Christmas Griswald's blood boil. This type of woman, though despised by Chris, comforted her because she made her feel better about herself. "At least I'm not like her," she'd tell herself if she ever felt bad.

But she couldn't tell herself that anymore - now she was her.

She also felt disgusting because of her body. While it had been a turn on for men to put her down because of how she looked, their insults stung when she had sobered up from her sexual haze. Chris had always been self conscious of her body and avoided the attention of men because of it. She knew they wouldn't like what they saw. She knew she would never be able to compete with women who were more conventionally attractive. Chris had always felt like an outcast because of this.

Her relationship with Josh made her feel safe from the judgment of others. He always told her how beautiful she was - even if she didn't agree with him. It was nice to have compliments on a daily basis, even if she felt like Josh was only saying those things because they were dating. Chris knew a man, outside of their relationship, wouldn't give her the time of day.

Chris didn't choose to date Josh because he was "all she could get." No. She dated Josh because she genuinely had feelings for him. They had a lot of the same hobbies. They loved the same movies and played the same games. He made her feel special - at least for a while.

The growing resentment she had toward Josh grew and helped nurture Chris' new sexual appetite. The man who used to make her feel like the luckiest girl in the world had now become lazy, unmotivated, and caused her to have to work two jobs to support both of them.

Remembering all the good times Chris had with Josh and his recent shortcomings fueled her sadness.

The clock on her old car was eight hours fast. She had never bothered to fix it or the clocks on her stove or microwave so she never bothered to look at any of them. If she had paid attention to the time in her car, she would know that forty minutes had passed since she left Eric's place and parked in an empty lot behind the abandoned furniture store.

Feeling tired of crying and feeling sorry for herself, Chris took the upper right sleeve of her shirt and wiped her nose one last time. Looking in her rear view mirror, she saw that her eyes were red and puffy - so was her nose. She took a few deep breaths in an effort to snap out of her rut.

While she was trying to come back to her senses, her phone began buzzing. Chris picked it up and looked at who was calling her - it was her boss, Sal. What did he want? Was everything okay? Was she in trouble?

"H-Hello?" she asked, picking up the call.

"Chris? Hey. I need you to come by the store. I need to talk to you about something," he replied.

"Okay. What is it?" she asked.

"Just come by," he snapped, before hanging up.

Sal cursed quietly in his dimly lit, grungy office. He had smoked in his office back when it wasn't against the law to do so. This gave the white walls a yellowish tint and the smell was baked into everything. He didn't care how his office, or any of the rooms that the public didn't see, looked.

Christmas slowly walked toward Sal's open door. She was dressed in her old, dirty uniform - the type of outfit Sal previously disapproved of.

"Come in," Sal gruffed.

She gingerly entered his office.

"Close the door," he barked.

Chris gulped. Usually when Sal wanted to talk to her, the door was wide open. The fact that he wanted her to close it spelled trouble for her, but she did as he instructed. She sat down on a dusty metal chair with a blue hard plastic seat - waiting for what was to come next.

Sal begrudgingly turned around in his office chair to look at Chris. The young girl in front of him looked scared, but smiled meekly at him anyway.

Before he spoke, he let out a long sigh.

"Do you know what this is about?" he asked.

Chris shook her head "no."

"Could you guess?" he retorted.

Chris, again, shook her head "no" - even though she could guess why.

"You're in deep shit," he said leaning forward, "and you can play dumb all you want, but you know exactly why you're in this situation."

She didn't want to lose her job. She couldn't afford to. In order to keep a roof over her head, Chris needed both of the jobs that she had - especially the one at Sal's Pizza. She used to hate working there, but it now provided her an outlet to express her newfound sexual freedom and make more money than she ever dreamed of.

"I got a call from someone on DuLaunge saying that they saw one of our delivery drivers naked on the front porch of a frat house," Sal continued.

Fear and panic set in and Chris clenched her teeth and balled up her fists. At this point, she just wanted him to fire her so she could leave and cry in her car. This was the most embarrassing moment of her life and she didn't expect Sal to ever find out about what she had done the night prior. While she didn't expect it, Chris didn't do anything to hide it either. Her brazen attitude toward exhibitionism had eroded all the common sense she had last night.

"Considering that you delivered to DuLaunge last night, and you meet the physical description of the driver," Sal said, holding both of his hands out from his chest mocking Chris' excessively large breasts, "I'd say that you were the one who took her clothes off for my customers."

Chris didn't have anything to say at that moment. Guilt and embarrassment coursed through her veins. She hoped that she could be excused and just leave.

Sal raised his voice, "So? Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Looking down at the filthy floor, she slowly shook her head "no."

He closed his eyes and rubbed them as he towered over the young girl seated before him.

"I bought you those clothes because I wanted you to boost my fucking business," Sal snapped, "I didn't do it so you could bring me more fucking problems."

Chris winced each time Sal cursed. She wanted to be anywhere but there.

"I can't believe how fucking stupid you are."

She began to sob lightly, hoping that Sal wouldn't hear her. At the moment, it was working, as Sal was too busy verbally eviscerating her to care about how she felt.

"You're my only girl delivery driver and you were pretty much one of the guys. No one paid attention to you. Fuck, I didn't even want to look at you."

His harsh words tore through her and made her feel worse. What shred of self esteem she had left was quickly being sliced apart by Sal.

"You were this frumpy little bitch who never wore makeup; never did shit with her hair; and never acted like a proper fucking woman - until now. Now you show off your tits and ass and what do you do? You fucking go overboard and become a full blown slut!"

Sal was shouting now. His office was at the end of a dingy, dark hall past the kitchen. The few employees that were in the kitchen had stepped outside to smoke - neglecting the three pizza orders that were waiting to be cooked.

Tears started dripping down Chris' round freckled face which was still staring at the disgusting office floor. She was too fearful to make eye contact with Sal. Chris began thinking that her recent foray into exhibitionism had gone too far and that maybe she should just quit; find a new job; and go back to how life was before the past couple of days. At least, she thought, life would be safer and she could avoid angering people by staying modest. "No self respecting man would want to see you naked anyway," Chris told herself, "Cover up that ugly body and go back to being who you used to be."

This was her mind's way of being rational - trying to get her life back on track. It seemed like everything was spinning out of control and Chris was listening to her body more than her brain. Having never been the object of desire, the feeling of exposing herself to men became a drug to her - a drug that was quickly becoming harder and harder to kick.

"Goddammit it!" Sal shouted, smacking the wall with the palm of his greasy hand. This brought Chris out of her own head and back into the situation in front of her.

Sal moved toward Chris pointing his finger at her.

"If this gets out, I'm fucked," Sal lamented, shaking his head, "My business is going to go under and it's all because of your stupid fucking ass!"

Chris wanted to say that she was sorry, but she didn't have the courage to even whimper.

"I have to fire you."

Chris' head shot up and she looked at Sal in disbelief. Sal got his first real look at her face which was wrought with self pity. If she had bothered to put makeup on, it would have surely been smeared. He always hated the way Chris never presented herself like a woman. Her tomboyish attire and demeanor aggravated him. Until recently, Sal had always thought Chris was wasting her potential and was nothing more than another body to deliver pizzas - just like the men who worked for him.

Gritting his teeth, Sal scowled at Chris. He hated her for putting him in this situation and wanted nothing more than to be rid of her. Deep down, he knew that she was the least of his concerns right now, but firing her would make him feel marginally better about his predicament.

Swallowing hard, Chris muscled the strength to speak.

"P-Please don't," she whimpered.

Her pathetic demeanor brought no pity from Sal.

"I-I need this job," she continued, "Without it, I won't be able to pay for my apartment or even eat."

"Am I supposed to feel sorry for you, slut? Is that what I'm hearing?" Sal growled.

He marched over toward Chris. Her eyes widened and she was stricken with fear.

Sal grabbed Chris' face. Any lawyer would have a slam dunk case for assault after hearing about something like this. Chris' naked romp the night prior would pale in comparison to a large, imposing employer putting his hands on his tiny, frail female employee.

Unable to speak, Chris' tearful eyes looked at Sal for mercy, but all he could do was continue to growl at her.

"I should slap you in your chubby fucking face for what you've done to me! Do you hear me!? I don't care if I'm not supposed to put hands on you, I'm going to fucking do it! You deserve this you ignorant cunt!"

Chris' breathing was so heavy she felt like she might pass out. This was the first time in her life that a man had threatened to hurt her. Before this, she had avoided being the victim of male violence. She never ruled out the chance that it might happen to her at some point in her life, but being invisible to men prevented this from happening to her - until now.

Sal released his grip on Chris' face and looked at her as she sobbed. Her freckled face streaked with tears. Her tears fell on to her old, dirty work shirt that made her figure look extremely unflattering as her massive, sagging breasts pushed the fabric out around her belly button.

She regained her faculties for a moment and thought about what to do. Part of her wanted to get up and leave in a hurry - like she had when she escaped Terrell and Jonesy earlier that day. Another, darker, part of her wanted her to stay. This perverse side of Chris that had pushed her to challenge her sexual limits over the past two days had suddenly come back. Her desires were telling Chris to stay in Sal's office and endure more of his torment.

While part of her was enjoying this moment with a twisted perversion, Sal was not. He pictured his business that he had spent most of his adult life building coming to an end because one of his drivers exposed themselves during a delivery. He didn't know much about Chris - nor did he care. All he ever wanted out of her was to deliver pizzas and, recently, use her body to increase business. He knew that other pizza joints in the city all employed the boring stereotypical drivers with dark, ugly uniforms.

Sal wanted to beat the competition as much as he wanted to make more money. The girls who waited tables inside the store were gorgeous and dressed to tease the men who came in for a bite to eat. There were no delivery drivers that looked like them. In fact, Chris was the only girl who delivered pizzas for Sal. He knew that Chris wasn't a natural beauty, but her enormous breasts were hard to ignore - even in her drab work shirt. He wanted to make the most of what little potential Chris had to offer.

He stood over her, watching her lip quiver as she looked dejected at his filthy floor. She looked pathetic. If she were a man, he would have called her a "pussy" and mocked Chris for her lack of spine. That would have this entire situation easier. He might get away with putting a boy down and pushing him around. Chris, being a girl, made it harder for him to unleash his anger because of the fear of social, and legal, consequences. Hitting her might put him in more dire straits.

Chris had expected more, but wasn't getting it. Her body was telling her to push this as far as it could go. "Who am I?", she thought. "A fucking worthless slut," her brain reminded her.

Then she spoke up.

"I-I'm sorry, sir," she said meekly, "I don't know what came over me."

She did her best to keep herself from bursting into tears. Sal looked down at her, literally and figuratively, as she continued speaking.

"W-When you told me to get those clothes, I-I didn't want to do it. I'm sorry," she said, wiping her nose on her sleeve, "B-But I need this job and I needed the money...so I tried it...and you were right. This is what women need to do. I'm not beautiful or very attractive, but I've got big...breasts...and if I'm going to exist in this world, I need to know my place. I have to try to be what men want me to be."

Sal was floored by Chris' pathetic self misogynistic response. He had never met a girl who seemed so lowly and self hating as Christmas Griswald. This ordinary, unassuming girl had managed to turn his world upside down and blow his mind all in the span of two days.

"I-I'm sorry. Please don't fire me. Please. I need this job," she pleaded, "I'll do anything to stay here."

When a man hears a woman say this, all sorts of illicit, carnal thoughts run through their heads. This time was no different. Sal had had his fair share of women ranging from low end bar flies to gorgeous career women and models. To him, Chris fell closer to the former category than the latter. Her cute, adorable face and her desperate need to please were attractive to him, but her unkempt appearance and obviously large sagging breasts outlined under her shirt turned him off. He felt that he would be doing her a favor if anything were to happen - not the other way around.

"Don't say shit like that if you don't mean it," he spat.

Chris looked up at Sal - eyes watering, "I mean it. I'll do anything. Please."

Sal pondered what to do next. On the one hand, he wanted to make his life a lot less complicated by firing Chris and never seeing her again. On the other hand, he wanted to demean and ruin her for what she had done.

"You're fucking stupid, you know that?" he smirked.

Chris nodded, "I know I am. I'm a woman after all."

She was leaning into it. Sal wasn't sure if she was doing all of this to get out of being in trouble, but now he's convinced that Chris might actually believe what she's saying.

"Goddamn right you are," he growled, "Women aren't good for much. You're fucking gross, so what good are you?"

With her head down, Chris responded, "Not much. Women should look good for men and take care of them. I'm not pretty so the best I can do is try to make men happy in other ways."

That statement piqued Sal's morbid curiosity. What did she mean by that? Could this frumpy, unassuming girl actually be reducing herself to nothing but a mere sex object for men? He had to pry to find out more.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Still looking at the floor, Chris shrugged, "I don't know. Whatever they want, really."

"Whatever they want? I knew you were full of shit. Fuck you and get the fuck out of my office. You're fucking fired you stupid fucking tramp!" Sal growled.

On the verge of tears, Chris knew that she needed to put up or shut up. She had to show Sal that she was serious about what she had said. What good is her newfound sexuality if she's going to get called a tease? Chris knew she had to prove that she was completely, utterly, submissive to men and that she actually did want to be beneath them.

Her trembling hands grabbed the bottom of her work shirt and slowly pulled the garment up. Sal stood in stunned silence as he watched her large nipples come into view below her belly button. Chris' gigantic, long missile shaped tits came into full view as the shirt came over her head. Completely topless, Chris dropped the shirt on the floor - not caring if it got dirty.

Next, she unbuttoned and peeled off her work pants. Sal saw that she wasn't wearing panties either. Her bush and pussy lips were visible as Chris pulled her pants and shoes off together.

In all his years, Sal had never seen a girl do what Chris had just done. A young girl had just stripped completely nude in his office to show her submission to him. He had also never seen Chris as a sexual object until now. Despite her lackluster appearance, her enormous breasts set her apart from any of the women he's seen naked - despite their significant sag.

Sal was speechless.

Chris stood up and walked in front of Sal only to kneel down on the disgusting floor. Looking up at him, she spoke softly, "Please teach me a lesson, sir. I-I need to be shown what my place is."

"What the fuck are you doing!?" he growled. A mixture of anger and arousal coursing through his body. He saw Chris as a pathetic girl yet found her complete lack of dignity and her submission to him attractive.

"I'm a fucking piece of shit. Lower than dirt. I'm a woman so I'm already really stupid and I-I hurt you because of that. I need to be put in my place and taught a lesson sir. It'll make you feel better. I promise. You can do whatever you want to me," Chris answered.

Sal searched her face to see if she was truly serious. Chris saw this and affirmed what she was saying, "Anything. I'll suck your dick or you can fuck me," she replied and found the courage to say what was coming next, "Y-You can even hit me. I won't press charges. I swear. I'm a stupid bitch and I want to make this right. If using my body and hurting me will make you feel better, then so be it. This is all I'm worth sir. Please."

"P-Put your fucking clothes on," Sal demanded - lip quivering.

12