Christmas Cums Early Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As erotic as this situation was it also terrified him.

Chris looked up at Sal, "Please. I need this."

She needed what? To sit naked in his office and grovel? Every bit of this sounded like a setup to Sal. He knew that she didn't like her job and now she was more upset after he scolded her. For all Sal knew, Chris was setting him up for a sexual harassment or rape charge. He didn't want this bad situation to get worse for him.

Sal picked up Chris' clothes and threw them at her.

"I told you to get dressed, you fucking idiot! You're not going to do this shit to me goddammit!" he barked.

"I-I'm not-"

Sal cut her off, "I know what you're doing, bitch - and it's not going to work! You're not getting me in more trouble, you hear me!?

Chris understood why Sal was confused. She knew she had to do something to convince him that she was serious. Hell, she needed to do something to convince herself that she was serious. She seemed like she was possessed by her sexual urges more so now than ever. This entire situation felt surreal to Sal and to Chris.

She stood up and gingerly stepped forward only to drop to her knees in front of Sal.

Sal looked even more irritated as he tried to comprehend what was happening in front of him.

"I-I want this sir," she pleaded looking up at Sal.

"Why?"

Chris took a deep breath and answered him.

"I'm not trying to trick you. I promise," she said, "I don't know what's come over me the past few days, but I've changed and-and I don't know if it's a good thing or not. I just know that...every time I give in to my urges it's...exciting. It's like a drug. That sounds stupid, doesn't it?"

Sal nodded in agreement.

Her eyes started welling up with tears. Her brain agreed with Sal completely and it broke her heart. Her pussy, however, didn't care what was right and what was wrong though.

"I just... I just want a new life and I want to see how far I can go."

Chris sniffled.

"You really want to expose yourself to people? To have men use you? To have men hurt you?"

It was her turn to nod in agreement.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked with disgust.

"I don't know," she replied, hanging her head in shame.

A moment passed while Chris stared at the ugly, broken tile floor of Sal's office. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but wanted to disassociate until something did.

Her ears perked up when she heard the sound of a zipper.

She quickly shook herself out of her daze and looked up at Sal. He was unzipping his pants.

Chris didn't ponder too much about this moment. She didn't concern herself with why it brought her relief and joy - but it did. She meekly smiled and brought her shaky hand closer and closer to Sal's bulge. She could see, from the outline of Sal's old boxer shorts, that he had a hard on. Despite all of his reservations, Chris knew that she gave that to him and it brought her a sick sense of pride. He wanted her to service him and, to Chris, that felt like the best compliment he had ever given her.

Sal didn't take his cock out. Instead, he expectantly looked at Chris and she took his cue.

Her hand grabbed the front of Sal's boxers and pulled them down revealing a rather long, thick cock. She had only seen three dicks in her entire life and Sal's looked like a monster compared to them. Her cute dough eyes widened as she took it in her small hand. Seeing how impressed Chris was only made Sal harder.

"What are you waiting for, bitch?"

Chris breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't sure this would happen, but now that it was, it made her feel a strange sense of peace. She wanted this moment to last as long as it could - savoring every second of it. But Sal didn't have all day, and she knew that.

Pulling his boxers down even more, his cock sprang completely free and Chris slowly stroked it - staring at it in awe.

"I don't want you to use your hand on it, you dumb slut. Put it in your fucking mouth," he growled.

The demands and the insults also made her happy. Chris never felt more like a woman than she did naked, and on her knees, about to blow her fat old boss. To any normal, self respecting woman, a thought like this might seem insane, but not to Christmas Griswald. Her sexual escapades seemed like a roller coaster ride. Over the past few days, she had buckled herself in and waited for the ride to reach its peak. Now, the ride had reached its apex and her sexual spiral was about to begin.

Before he knew it, Chris' mouth was wrapped around his large cock. Her small opening felt great. He watched as she struggled, earnestly, to fit more and more of it inside her mouth - managing to get six of its nine inches inside her.

Chris closed her eyes and licked lovingly around Sal's cock tasting its musk. She had little experience when it came to blowjobs. The only man she'd ever sucked off was her boyfriend, Josh. The blowjobs she gave him were lackluster. She didn't get much enjoyment out of them and she wasn't sure Josh did either. Her technique must not have been very good because she couldn't remember ever getting him off with her mouth. Josh would always take his cock out of her and finish himself - usually on her chest. She never wanted him to cum on her face. Begging Eric to do it, and posting pictures of it online, made her think that the problem was less about her and more about Josh. Maybe she never wanted that because she didn't want Josh to do it. She wanted a gruff, strong man to do it.

While she was sucking Sal's cock, she wondered if she wanted him to cum in her mouth or on her face. Both sounded like excellent ways to finish this experience for both of them, but she couldn't make up her mind. She had decided that she would let Sal make her mind up for her. He was the man after all.

Looking down at Chris' cute face, happily enjoying his large cock didn't feel real to him, but he wasn't going to fight it anymore. There's nothing that can be done about this now. This was happening and he was going to enjoy it.

Grunts and moans came from Sal sending Chris over the edge. Her sense of pride beamed and her confidence crew. Chris wasn't becoming more confident in her appearance or her personality. Instead, she was becoming more sure that she could have what it takes to please a man and she was ready to keep learning as much as she could.

"Y-You're a dumb fucking bitch, you know that?"

"Mmhmm," Chris moaned over Sal's cock.

"You're exactly where you need to be, you disgusting cunt. On your knees sucking my dirty cock," he hissed.

She took his cock out of her mouth for a moment and smiled up at Sal.

"I know, sir! Thank you for letting me do this for you. As far as girls go, I'm pretty gross and I'm lucky enough that you'll let me suck your cock and show me what my place is," she said happily.

Before she put his cock back in her mouth, she asked Sal for something that surprised both of them.

"C-Can you hit me, sir?"

"W-What?"

"Can you hit me?" she replied, "I-I want you to hit me in the face."

He knew she wasn't joking anymore and his own sexual appetite was telling him to do it.

"You want me to fucking hit you? Huh!?"

Chris grinned and nodded her head excitedly.

"Please hit me in the face, sir. It's okay for you to hit girls. I'm just a dumb slut and I want men to use me and hurt me."

She gulped in silent anticipation for the incoming violence that was to be done to her.

Sal took a deep breath, drew his large right hand back, and swung his open hand at Chris' small, round cute little face striking it hard.

The impact knocked Chris to the floor and stunned her. In a daze, Chris heard a sharp ringing in her ears and moved her mouth to make sure her teeth and jaw were fine. An extremely painful sting radiated throughout her entire face and head. She had never been struck by a man before - much less one that she had asked to strike her.

The pain, and the thought of what had just happened to her, made her cum as she clenched her bare thighs together. Sal had never met anyone who had acted like this before. He looked at Chris as a sad, pathetic creature, but also as a girl whose submission was incredibly sexy.

"T-T-Thank you," she said softly and did her best to get back on her knees to finish the job.

Sal grabbed her thin right arm with the same hand he struck her with and helped her up.

"Thank you, sir," she smiled, "That was... wow."

Chris started sobbing as she continued thanking this much older man for hitting her.

She took Sal's cock and put it back in her mouth, sucking it with renewed vigor.

Loud slurping and sucking sounds filled Sal's office. Chris was on her knees with her legs spread giving her pussy more exposure and more pleasure.

Chris began moaning and humming on her boss' long, thick, musky cock bringing herself closer to another orgasm and Sal to his first.

When he felt himself close to cumming, he reached down and roughly grabbed the back of Chris' head and pulled her hair. He pounded as much of his manhood as he could into her mouth, erupting rope after rope of sticky white cum into her youthful eager mouth.

She tried to prepare herself mentally for this, just in case it happened, and now it was. Chris gulped down as much of her boss' cum as she could hoping to make a good impression for him. She had hoped that he would enjoy what she did for him.

Exhausted, Sal sat down in his desk chair with his pants and boxers still around his ankles.

Chris remained nude on her knees. Sal's sexual high was quickly fading while hers was still in overdrive.

Even though she didn't have much experience with sex, or men, Chris knew that he had been satisfied and that was good enough for her. She knew he wouldn't, and shouldn't, have much use for her after that.

"I-If you ever want that again, I'll do it for you," Chris spoke softly.

"You'll suck my cock again? Anytime I want it?"

She meekly grinned and nodded her head.

"You're the most fucked up woman I've ever met. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but I'm not your psychiatrist or your daddy. I don't care if you ever get better, but I am going to have you blow me some more, you got that?"

Chris' smile widened and she nodded her head with enthusiasm. She had pleased her very hard-to-please boss in a way that she could have never imagined. This made her feel so much better about herself and her place in this world. Oddly enough, Chris felt that she had found more purpose in her life. Pleasing men was something she thought she might be pretty good at one day, but she felt she was off to a good start.

Half of her angelic face was bright red from Sal's hard slap. The real world consequences of having this mark on her face hadn't hit her yet. What did hit her, however, was the immense pain that it had caused. It was more prominent now that she had finished blowing Sal.

The pain she felt brought her fear, shame, and arousal. Chris knew that there was something wrong with her, but if this was wrong, she didn't want to be right. She wanted more of this and she wanted to continue to explore her newfound sexual desires.

12