Christmas Decorations

Story Info
Liam decides to decorate April for Christmas with a plug.
4k words
4.57
15.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow fell from the dark sky, blanketing the land in clumps of frigid whiteness. For the last six hours, snow had been building up, just as the weather man had forecast last night. Now, at least two feet had accumulated, leaving the world outside April's house a frozen wonderland. Not unlike a Hallmark Christmas Card, thought the young red head as she watched the snow. Unfortunately, being from Charlotte, April was completely unprepared for the horrors of a Michigan winter. The young woman felt a sense of rising wonder and fear as she watched the snow piling up with each flake.

Shivering, April wrapped the blanket around her shoulders a little more tightly. She was glad that she wouldn't have to go out in this weather, the office had already texted to let her know that she didn't need to come in today. The redhead left the window, padding back to the safety and comfort of the warm living room. The television was on, with a news anchor announcing that the majority of the city would be closed down because of the weather. The news anchor was standing outside the city hall where men in high visibility vests explained which neighborhoods would be getting plowed and when.

"Looks like we're stuck at home for the time being," came a voice over April's shoulder. Turning around, April saw that her boyfriend Liam had emerged from the bedroom. His hair was tousled, and he was still wearing the t-shirt and sweatpants he had slept in, but his blue eyes were strangely alive. This was especially surprising for Liam, as he was hardly a morning person. The little smile on his face also made April wonder what he was up to.

"I guess so. Did the university send you an email about the schedule?" asked April. She looked at him carefully, wondering what he could be doing up so early.

"They've canceled classes. The roads are too bad for anyone to get on to campus. And," Liam walked around to April, and took her hand to pull her in close. Then he bent low, and April felt Liam's lips brush against her ear.

"I think we've been a little lax on decorating for Christmas this year," whispered Liam.

April felt a thrill go up her back. Her shoulders dropped, and the blanket slid off of her and fell into a soft heap onto the floor. April felt Liam's smile against her skin as he saw that she was only wearing a thin nightgown and panties now.

"You might be right," replied April, pressing her body into the firmness of Liam. "What did you have in mind, Professor?" she asked, her voice getting breathier as her arousal ratcheted up. The two of them had been so busy the past few weeks getting ready for the holidays that they hadn't had time for sex.

Liam bent and buried his face into April's neck, lavishing the area with kisses. His mouth was fantastically talented, and April's head tipped back in pleasure. The red head groaned loudly when she felt Liam's teeth nip at the soft skin of her neck, something that was sure to leave a hickey. In the back of her mind, she wondered if she'd need to put concealer on tomorrow. Then that thought was driven entirely out when she felt Liam's fingers slip under her panties.

April's hands curled into fists as Liam brushed against her clit. His other arm wrapped around her tightly, supporting April's body as he toyed with her body. April shuddered in Liam's grasp, mewling as his finger stroked her clit firmly, occasionally massaging the little pearl in a circle just the way she liked.

The pleasure from Liam's fingers was intense, and April began grinding against his touch, desperate for the climax she hadn't been able to have in weeks. Liam chuckled softly against April's neck.

"You're so wet already from just a little fingering?" he taunted, with two fingers now just brushing against the entrance of her pussy. April nodded, mewled and bit her lower lip as she ground herself against Liam's hand.

Then Liam slid his hand out from her panties. April's eyes snapped open, and she glowered at Liam, who was pulling away with a wicked grin on his face.

"What? We can't have you finishing before we've decorated, can we?" asked Liam, his handsome features looking positively roguish with that smile.

Then, he swept her up into his arms. Crushing the red-headed woman to his chest, the dark haired graduate student carried her off to the bedroom, where he tossed the woman onto the bed.

April landed on the bed with a soft *whumpf*. She looked up at Liam expectantly, who winked at her as he slipped out of the sweatpants and t-shirt he had been wearing. April whistled in appreciation as her eyes roamed over Liam's bare chest, chiseled abs, firm arms, and finally, his hard cock. April ran her tongue over her lips, and slipped her hand between her legs to tease her pussy. She watched as Liam kicked his pants off, and to her surprise, he went to the closet.

"Go ahead and take everything off, I'm just getting something from here," said Liam, his voice slightly muffled from the crowded closet.

April stopped rubbing her pussy, and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties to shimmy them down around her ankles, where she then kicked them off. The nightgown slipped off overhead and was tossed aside much the same as the panties had been.

April heard a muffled curse from the closet as Liam rummaged through it. One her brows arched in question as she watched her boyfriend ardently looking for some unknown thing.

"What are you looking for?" asked April, and just then Liam cackled triumphantly.

"It was going to be a Christmas present," said Liam, his voice full of accomplishment as he pulled a flat black box out from some secret location in the closet.

"But I don't think I can wait to give it to you any longer," finished the dark haired man, straightening up and walking to the bed with the sturdy black box in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other. He sat down on the bed, offering her the box.

April cocked her head, but took the box with a slight frown.

"Go ahead, open it," encouraged Liam, and April lifted the top of the box. Color rose in April's cheeks as she saw what lay in the nest of silky fabric within the package.

A beautiful stainless steel butt plug rested within the center of the box. April's fingers traced across the cold metal of the sex toy, and she marveled at it. The plug was surely two inches across at the widest part of the toy. But if that were the case, it would be bigger than anything she had ever taken before. She looked up, wide-eyed. Liam's smile was almost ravenous in its anticipation, and April knew he was picturing how she would look with her ass stretched around the plug.

"Do you think I can take it?" asked April, her voice slightly halting with uncertainty. Liam's smile softened to something more encouraging.

"I'd say that, with a little warm up, you're going to be begging me to put that plug in you," said Liam, sliding closer to her on the bed. He captured her face in one hand and pulled her into a deep kiss. The slight tension that April had been feeling in confronting the plug melted away. She opened her mouth ever so slightly, and Liam's tongue brushed against hers. The kiss deepened, and April felt her anticipation growing.

Liam eventually pulled away, and April was pleased to see that his expression had changed. Just moments ago he had been so put together, so certain that he was going to be in control the whole time. Now his eyes were slightly glassy, and he looked like all he wanted to do was plunge his cock into her and pound her until they both climaxed with a scream.

After just a moment though, Liam pulled himself together.

"Go ahead and lay on your side," he ordered, grabbing the bottle of lube and snapping the cap up. He drizzled a generous amount on his fingers as April complied, rolling onto her side and presenting her rear to Liam.

"God you have the best ass," breathed Liam, running his non lubed hand over the curve of one ass cheek. April grinned, wiggling her hips ever so slightly to make her ass bounce. Liam glanced up at her face with a hungry expression.

"Tease all you want," said Liam in reply. "I've got you right where I want you,"

Just then, April felt the tips of Liam's fingers press directly against the entrance to her butt and she moaned. He stroked just around the entrance, massaging it with the same delicious pressure he had used on her clit earlier. Liam traced circles around April's asshole, slowly adding more and more pressure to the entrance while April moaned against her arm.

The sensation of having her ass played with was one April relished. It wasn't as immediately pleasurable as having her clit rubbed or having her pussy fingered, but it was one she had come to love. Liam snorted softly as his fingers continued stroking her.

"You're starting to soak the bed. How long has it been since you've gotten off?" he asked, and the tip of one finger slipped into April, causing her to gasp and for her spine to straighten.

"...Its been two weeks..." replied April, gathering her composure enough to respond. Liam's finger worked deeper into her body, and April's face tightened. Her toes curled, and her back arched from the deep pleasure of Liam's fingers.

"No wonder you're so tight," teased Liam. "Looks like I'll be opening you up for a little while," he continued, and slowly began thrusting his finger in and out of her.

Biting back a gasp, April couldn't help squirming. Having gone for two weeks without any orgasms had made this feel far better than it had any right to, and she could feel her entrance slowly relaxing from Liam's ministrations.

Then April felt Liam slip in a second finger and she yelped. Electricity shot up her spine and lit up her brain with brilliant, crackling pleasure.

"Liam!" shouted April, feeling overwhelmed by the sensations.

"Yes?" replied Liam, his voice velvety with self-satisfaction.

"I'm close!" warned April. At that, she felt Liam's fingers pick up the pace, and she moaned loudly. April's muscles tightened as she approached climax, and she felt the sensations reaching a peak.

"Then go ahead and cum for me," replied Liam.

The pleasure broke over April like a thunder clap, and she shuddered as she came. Her rear clenched violently around Liam's fingers as though they could milk them like a cock. Her toes curled, her hands gripped the bed spread for all they were worth, and liquid gushed from her neglected pussy as April orgasmed for the first time in weeks.

For a full minute, April was in the throes of that first orgasm, moaning and sighing as the waves of sensation slowly ebbed. Liam watched her intently, but pointedly did not remove his fingers from April.

Just as April had recovered from that first orgasm, Liam slipped a third finger into her now pliant rear. Startled, April managed to sit up enough to regard Liam, who gave her a perfectly innocent look. His expression was unruffled as he slowly thrust three fingers into her.

"What? You're still not stretched out enough for the plug," said Liam in answer to her unasked question. April flushed and sighed, feeling her sensitive ass being worked open again. This time, the pleasure was far more immediate and demanding. With the stimulation coming on the heels of her first orgasm, April knew that she was going to cum again, and this time much sooner.

Liam had resumed pumping his fingers inside of her, but he was starting off slow, working April's rear open. The stretching feeling coming from the penetration was more intense than she had felt in a very long time, but thanks to her recent orgasm, she wasn't tight, and the feeling was comfortable.

The feeling of being stretched slowly dissolved into pleasure as Liam worked his fingers in and out of April. With deep breaths, she managed to fully relax around him, allowing him to thrust in and out of her smoothly. Closing her eyes, April let her head fall back as she surrendered to the intensity of the sensation. Her breathing grew more ragged, and April knew she was getting close to a second orgasm.

As April's moans grew more desperate, Liam watched her very carefully. When he heard the tell-tale hitch in her breath that signaled climax, he pulled his fingers out. April's eyes snapped open, startled out of her She had been getting close and the removal of his fingers left her feeling empty and aching to be filled.

"Ready for decoration?" asked Liam, his voice low and husky with his own anticipation. Then April felt the cold kiss of steel against her ass and she shuddered.

"Yes," breathed April, feeling anticipation building in her chest. The pressure of the toy against her had April feeling wild. Almost involuntarily, April rocked her hips back and ground her entrance against the toy, and the frigid presence of the toy had April biting her lower lip.

Yet Liam did not press the toy home. He kept it hovering just outside of her body, not allowing it to lose contact with her, but not sinking it inch by glorious inch into her. April twisted to look at Liam, whose eyes were alight with mischief.

"Ah, you don't remember what I said, did you?" taunted Liam, and his sharp grin and arched brows let April know he was enjoying this almost as much as he enjoyed fingering her. She huffed in annoyance.

"Please put the plug in my ass, Liam," said April, her voice dripping with irritation and desire. She had attempted to look annoyed, but her flushed face and parted lips betrayed her.

"Oh come on. We both know you can beg better than that," said Liam, affecting an air of mock disappointment, his smile falling away to be replaced by an exaggerated frown. "Why, I distinctly remember on Valentine's Day that I had you begging me to fuck you like you were going to die without my dick," he continued, and April glanced aside. The memory of that Valentine's Day was something she still masturbated to...she shook her head, trying to gather herself.

"Please," began April, looking at Liam earnestly. Her eyes shone with need as she looked at him.

"Yes? Tell me how much you want it, April," replied Liam, holding her gaze with an intensity that made her clench involuntarily. His frown had gone, replaced by a look of complete and devoted attention. Pausing for a moment, April considered her next words before continuing.

"I need you to push that toy in my ass," said the red headed woman, wiggling her rear for emphasis. "I need to fill up that emptiness or I won't be able to think straight. I'll be fantasizing all day about what it would feel like to feel so full," breathed April, giving her best sultry look to Liam. His eyes widened almost imperceptibly, though April could tell she was having an effect on him.

"But more than that Liam," continued April, allowing her gaze to drift down to his groin. "I need you to fuck me while that toy is stretching my ass open. I need to be filled completely, so I can finally feel that satisfaction I haven't had in weeks," finished the red-head, considering the length of Liam's aching member.

Liam regarded April for a few moments, as though he were weighing her words. Then the sensation of the toy against her entrance became far more insistent as Liam pressed the plug against her.

"You make a good case," replied Liam, his voice deceptively light. "I think I've been won over," he continued as April moaned. Her opening was beginning to stretch open to accept the first few centimeters of the plug. Satisfied, April relaxed and lay back on her side, greatly anticipating the arrival of her decoration.

The chilly steel was worked into April slowly, and she savored that delicious stretching feeling. Unlike Liam's fingers, the toy was cold and unyielding. The bulbous head of the toy made her groan, and the feeling danced on the edge of pleasure and pain, making her nerves fizzle with the sensation.

Liam kept up a steady pressure, carefully pushing the plug into April centimeter by glorious centimeter. The sight of her accepting the wide steel bulb was incredible, and it was only with great effort that he restrained himself from ramming the plug home and shoving his cock into her.

April's breathing hitched as she felt her ass stretch wider than it ever had. Each new advancement of the plug dominated the world of her senses. She took deep breaths, forcing her body to relax around the toy. The widest part of the toy finally entered April, and she took a deep breath.

"Home stretch," said Liam, glancing at April's tight face. "Breathe," he reminded her, and pushed the bulb of the toy into April.

With the widest part of the toy inside her, April felt the lines between discomfort and pleasure blur, and then it was in. Without any further effort, April's body pulled in the neck of the plug, and the looped handle of it rested outside her body. Exhaling, April felt the toy settling in her body. The stimulation was intense, and the fullness was unlike anything she'd had previous.. The solid weightiness of the expertly crafted stainless steel was dominating her, and a throbbing, pulsing sensation of pleasure had her sighing in need.

April could not help but be acutely aware of the toy as she rolled over to regard Liam. Liam, for his part, had an expression that was incredibly intense. His brows were drawn slightly together, and his lips were pressed together, as though he were holding back from saying something to her.

April smiled shakily, looking up at Liam with glassy eyes. "So, what do you think of the decoration?" she asked, her voice catching slightly. Even the slightest movement brought the feelings of the plug into glaring focus.

In answer, Liam placed his hands on April's shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed, straddling her. April's eyes widened, and she felt something hard and hot sliding between her legs.

"I think it looks great. And I can't wait to learn how it'll feel against my cock while I'm fucking you," whispered Liam as he rocked his hips, grinding his member against April's clit incessantly. In moments, Liam's shaft was coated in the slickness flowing out of April's pussy and he was ready.

Liam plunged into April in one fluid motion, hilting himself inside her in one stroke. April let out a moan that was more akin to a shout as her boyfriend's cock plunged into her, filling her deliciously. For a moment, Liam held still as he got used to the sensation; April was far tighter than usual thanks to the plug, which he could feel pressing against him. The intensity of the stimulation had the pair panting with lust. Liam glanced down, and saw that April was the very picture of wanton debauchery.

Lips parted, cheeks flushed and eyes glazed with lust, April was lost to the twin sensations of having both her entrances filled. She had never felt fuller or more stimulated, and were she able to form coherent words, she might have begged Liam to start moving, to please start moving so that she might reach the second climax she had been building towards for the last hour.

But April did not have to beg. Liam began to withdraw, causing April to yelp at the sensation. He paused, only the head of his cock remaining with April and seemed to be waiting. Frustrated with the lack of movement, April looked up at Liam and whimpered.

"What are you whining for?" growled Liam, slamming back into her with a hard thrust. April gasped, and Liam began to pick up the pace, pounding the red-head with a vigor that only comes from having long denied oneself.

"Well?" asked Liam, his hips crashing against April at a feverish pace. Squeezing her eyes shut against the intensity of the sensation, April could only wail in pleasure, her mind consumed by the bliss of sex. Liam himself was only barely holding onto his composure, as he wanted to watch April's face when she finally came a second time.

Deciding to leave off questioning April, Liam redoubled his efforts, plunging into April harder and harder. His breathing became ragged as he pounded into her, and he quickly had to focus hard on not climaxing before April finished.

12