Christmas Decorations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wet sounds of sex filled the air as Liam pumped his cock into April with a desperation that bordered on mania. His hips crashed into her with reckless abandon, filling the room with the meaty sound of flesh smacking against flesh. The feeling of the plug excited both Liam and April, and they moaned at the feeling of it's unmistakable presence.

Bending down, Liam pressed his face into April's sweaty neck.The scent of salt and vanilla flooded his mind, and Liam fastened his lips against the tender part of April's neck just under her ear. April cried out; that place had always been a weak spot for her, and feeling that extra touch of stimulation finally sent her over the edge.

April's muscles seized as pleasure rolled up her spine, and she threw her head back with a shout. Ecstasy sent white sparks dancing across her vision, and her abs clenched with the violence of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched rhythmically around Liam, and he finally allowed himself release, satisfied with his performance. The two gripped each other tightly, riding out the waves of bliss from their climaxes and panting from the exertion.

Finally, as the stimulation ebbed and receded, April opened her eyes. Liam slowly raised himself off of her, and withdrew from her with a soft, wet noise. April felt a warm wetness leaking from between her legs; Liam had cum quite a bit this time. April rolled onto her side and closed her thighs together tightly, trying not to leak onto the bed spread, but mentally resigning herself to doing an extra load of laundry tonight.

Having pulled himself out of her, Liam then collapsed next to April and pulled her into a tight embrace. The pair rested like that a while, luxuriating in the afterglow.

After time had passed though, April made a move to get up, which Liam thwarted. She twisted in his arms, trying to escape his grasp which made Liam chuckle darkly.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Liam playfully, crushing April against him. April snorted in annoyance.

"I've got to go to the bathroom. You know, clean myself up and take the plug out?" she replied, straightening her arms and trying to lever away from the embrace of her boyfriend. Surprisingly, Liam relented, opening his arms and letting April squirm away. Rolling off the bed and straightening up, April enjoyed the feeling of stretching for just a moment before heading to the bathroom. Just as she had the door to the bathroom open though, Liam's voice caught her.

"Are you sure you want to take the plug out so soon?" came his voice, slightly lilting and full of implications. April turned and regarded him for just a moment.

"I mean, I did work oh so hard to decorate after all," said Liam, his expression somewhat pleading.

"Why don't you leave it in for a while?"

12