Christmas Entanglements Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anna and George got back to the office Chris was sitting there with his beard on. With his outfit complete he actually looked the part, if you didn't pay attention to the smooth skin around his eyes you wouldn't know just how young he was. His dark brown hair was hidden under the long white hair of a costume wig and he was wearing white gloves. Then he spoke and completely broke the illusion by using his regular voice.

"Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas. How do I look?"

"Actually pretty good, but you need to put on a proper Santa voice. No offence but your regular voice is just too immature for Santa."

George chuckled and smirked at Chris who flipped her off with a white gloved hand.

He looked toward Anna and furrowed his brow, "Ok, then how about this?" After clearing his throat he tried again, "Have you both been good girls?"

Chris had lowered his voice an octave and increased his volume. The result was deep, resonating and commanding, it sent chills down Anna's spine. Anna and George looked at each other in surprise with George biting her lower lip in a way that made it clear she had been affected by the voice as well. Shaking her head in amusement Anna turned to look at Chris who was waiting for their feedback.

"What do you think?"

Anna thought for a moment of how she should phrase her reply. "That was good, but probably a bit too deep and forceful. You don't want to scare the kids."

She only barely heard George make a comment under her breath, "Or give them a Santa fetish."

Chris furrowed his brow again and nodded. "How about this then. Merry Christmas children!"

This time his voice wasn't as deep and lacked the commanding edge of his previous attempt but it was closer to what Anna considered to be a Santa voice. "Yes, I liked that one. I think you should use that voice." Anna turned to George for confirmation, "That voice was all right don't you think?"

George flashed a small wicked smile, "I don't know, can we hear the other voice again?"

There was a knock at the door, they all turned to see Jan standing in the doorway.

Jan looked at Chris and smiled, "Well you certainly look the part."

She then looked at Anna and George, "Are you all ready? People are coming in now and some children are starting to line up to see Santa."

****

The day went really well. The children didn't mind at all that Santa was thinner than usual and they didn't seem to notice that his voice was a little put on. Christian was good with the children, patient and engaging. Anna was impressed with how he was able to keep the Santa voice up the whole time.

After a couple of hours the three of them took a break in the back office where they had some pizza for lunch. Anna and George got a laugh out of watching Chris trying to eat pizza with the fake beard and avoid getting it stained. They were also treated to some amazing brownies baked by one of the community centre ladies.

After the break there weren't all that many children wanting to see Santa so Anna, George and Chris mostly helped supervise the children doing arts and crafts.

Despite the clearly posted finishing time quite a few parents were late in coming to collect their children, some of them significantly late. This led to a delay in the centre staff being able to tidy up and pack away the tables and chairs.

As soon as the community centre closed Chris went to get out of the Santa costume and to remove the beard. No one could blame him for not waiting, with the thick coat and all the padding his face had gone red from overheating.

Anna and George were happy to remain in their costumes as they helped to tidy up, they were eager to get things finished and didn't want to waste time changing first. Anna in particular was mindful of the time and the need to get home and get the house ready for her Aunt's arrival.

After a while Chris came back dressed in his regular clothing. George stopped what she was doing for a moment to check out his new in shape body.

A lot of the other community centre staff had other commitments they needed to keep and so weren't able to stay back long to help with the cleaning. It wasn't long before it was just Anna, Chris, George and Jan left packing up. Jan approached Anna with an apologetic expression, "I'm really sorry to ask Anna but can you and the others finish packing up? I really need to get to the store and run a few other errands."

Anna was sympathetic, "That's okay, we can finish up here."

Jan passed her a set of keys to lock up the community centre when they were done. "Thanks Anna, thank you to all of you for today. Just give the keys to your mother and she can return them to me later."

****

Anna checked the time on her phone again and then looked up with a worried expression, she was running out of time to get home and get the house ready for her Aunt's arrival but there was still a fair bit of stuff to pack up. George saw her face and recognised what was causing her worry. She went up to Anna, "Hey if you want to head home now, you can. I'll stay back and help Chris tidy up."

Relief flooded through Anna, "Can you? Thanks..." she then stopped. "But I've got all your stuff and how will you get to my place? It's too cold for you to walk."

George flicked her head toward Chris. "Chris can give me a ride."

She then turned to Chris and called out to him, "Hey Church boy! Anna needs to head off now, can you take me to her place when we're done here?"

Chris nodded, "Yeah, no problem. Catch you later Anna."

George took Anna's arm to lead her out of the hall, "See, I'll be fine. You can stop worrying about this and go do the jobs your mom wants done."

Genuine relief and gratefulness were visible on Anna's face. "Are you sure?"

George nodded emphatically, "Yes. You don't need to take care of everything yourself. You're going to end up with an ulcer."

Anna smiled, "Thanks. Can you also tell Chris I said thanks and I'm sorry I couldn't stay to help tidy up."

"Tell Church boy you said thanks and sorry, got it."

****

From behind the entrance doors to the community centre George watched as Anna's car pulled out of the car park and drove away. When the car was out of sight she locked the doors and turned to head back to the hall. After a few steps she stopped. It was just her and Chris in the hall and there wouldn't be anyone dropping by unexpectedly. After the earlier incident when she sat in his lap, she was very interested in finding out just what exactly Chris was packing in his pants. Her being utterly horny made this an opportunity she couldn't pass up.

Her mind raced to think of how she should make her approach. In her current state she was in no mood for drawn out subtle suggestions, George decided that she would just have to be bold and upfront about what she wanted. She quickly took off her elf shoes and pulled down her leggings but left her thong panties on. The crotch of her panties already felt a little damp. She slipped the elf shoes back on and when she was standing up straight gave herself a quick look over. The tunic went down far enough that it could almost pass as a very short dress. It wouldn't take much for the tunic to rise up and expose her thong though, George was certain that her appearance would be able to convince Chris to go along with what she wanted.

As she approached the main hall she took a peek around the corner and saw Chris carrying a stack of chairs to the storage room. This was perfect as it would give her the chance to surprise him with the change to her costume. As swiftly as possible while making minimal sound George chased after Chris. When she got to the storage room she saw that Chris had unbuttoned his shirt. The black t-shirt he was wearing underneath the shirt was tight enough to show off Chris' much improved chest and stomach.

Chris looked up from moving a stack of chairs closer to the other stacks, "There you are. I was beginning to think you'd..."

He then noticed George's lack of pants, "Hey... "

George suddenly felt exposed, vulnerable and a lot less sure of herself. "Hey"

Chris stood there looking at her, not saying anything, waiting for her to let him know what was happening. She steeled her resolve, she'd already taken it this far, it was time to roll the dice.

"I felt your dick pressing against me earlier today, it got me curious about what you're carrying around in your pants. Do you think I can get a look?" She grabbed the bottom of her tunic and lifted it a tiny fraction. "I'll make it worth your while."

She kept her face as calm as she could, not wanting to show the nervousness and excitement she was feeling. Chris looked uncertain and was studying her face trying to see if there was any hint of what her intentions were.

"Is this some kind of prank?"

The uncertainty in Chris' voice helped George feel more at ease, he appeared to be as nervous as she was if not more because he had no idea what she was thinking.The thought that she would be seducing him heightened her arousal.

"It's not a prank." George bit her lip sensually.

"So you want me to show you my cock?"

George almost purred, "Yes. Then maybe we can do something else." She lifted the front of her tunic, revealing the crotch of her thong panties. If her thong hadn't been black Chris might have been able to see just how damp they were from George's arousal. Chris' eyes widened and then he looked away from her.

George was a little surprised at how Chris had reacted, other guys she had been with would have been all over her by now. Her uncertainty began to build again and she wondered if Chris just didn't find her attractive. She lowered the tunic, "You aren't interested? Am I not your type?"

Chris turned back and looked her in the eyes, there was a hint of intensity in his gaze that erased her uncertainty. "You're very attractive George, you always have been. Of course I'm interested."

"Then why are you hesitating? Is it because of Anna? Do you have a thing for her?"

The question made Chris look uncomfortable. He didn't say anything for a long moment and then exhaled audibly, "I kind of do, I think she's great but I'm not sure if it's just a weird childhood crush thing. Anyway I heard she has a boyfriend now so it's not like I'd try to find out if there's anything there." He then looked George up and down, "I'm hesitant because I don't know what this is. All through high school I got the impression that you couldn't care less about me. What does this mean?"

George smirked, "This doesn't have to mean anything. I'm not declaring hidden feelings for you, I was just thinking we could have some no strings fun."

He didn't say anything, he just looked at her but his wavering expression made her feel bolder. With one hand George raised the tunic again, with her other hand she pulled her thong to the side exposing her tiny landing strip and the cleft of the outer lips of her pussy to Chris. He stared unblinkly at her pussy until George lowered her tunic, "Your turn."

Her eyes were focused on his crotch as he undid his pants and pushed them down part way to reveal his boxer briefs. George's eyes grew wider as she saw the thick outline of his swelling cock. Chris slipped a hand down the front of his underwear and took hold of his shaft, with his other hand he grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pulled it out and over his cock.

George was pleased to see that Chris kept his pubic hair trimmed so she was able to get a clear view of his whole package. He looked like he was only semi-hard but it already confirmed what she had felt earlier, Chris was big. As she watched his cock swelled even further until it was pointing straight at her. While he looked to be only a little longer than the other cocks she had encountered, his cock was significantly thicker. Underneath the shaft his balls sat there, big and heavy looking.

George was impressed, "Holy fuck Church boy! Have you always been that big?"

Chris seemed pleased with her response but also somewhat embarrassed. "It's not that big."

"Outside of porn I haven't seen anything bigger. It looks like it's just the right size though. Any bigger and it would be scary."

George's mouth was watering. She really wanted to wrap her hand around his cock and see just how thick it was. But even more she wanted Chris to fill her with his cock and fuck her hard.

George turned around and bent over slightly before lifting the tunic up far enough to expose her ass to Chris. She heard him whistle in appreciation, she had been complimented on her ass many times before but it was always nice to get some more affirmation. She then took hold of the sides of her thong and pulled it down slowly until it was past her thighs where she let it fall the rest of the way to the floor. Stepping out of her panties George went over to a table and leaned over it, sticking her ass out toward Chris. She turned to look back over her shoulder, "It would be a shame to not make use of that hard dick, why don't you come over here and let me find out how it feels?"

George faced forward, waiting in anticipation for Chris to come and fill her with his cock. She sensed his presence close behind her just before a warm hand slipped between her thighs and slid down to take hold of a knee.

"I need you to put your leg up on the table to raise your pussy up higher."

The firm instruction and the self assuredness in Chris's voice had George melting inside and she let Chris guide her leg up onto the table. This position had George spread open and her pussy was on full display. She was sure that Chris must be able to smell her arousal, not that he couldn't tell how turned on she was from how wet her pussy must be. He didn't say anything, just guided her other leg onto the table so that she was now kneeling on the table with her legs spread far apart.

Chris placed a hand on the side of her butt and then she felt the blunt pressure of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He pushed his cock into her slowly, letting her pussy adjust to his thickness. Chris let out a pleased groan, "Your pussy feels amazing, you're so wet."

George didn't respond, she was focused on breathing in and out as Chris' thick cock stretched her pussy in an unbelievably pleasurable way. Soon the pushing stopped and she felt Chris' body touching her ass, he was all the way inside her now. Chris flexed his cock and it swelled just a little more. George let out a loud and long groan at having her pussy filled with hot cock, she quivered slightly and she wondered if she might come just from Chris putting his dick into her. She managed to get control of herself and stepped back from the precipice, as good as his cock felt she wanted to be fucked.

Chris' other hand took hold of her ass and he gave it a squeeze as he started to pull his cock from George's pussy. His thickness made her pussy feel like it was trying to cling on to his cock. He withdrew about half way before pushing back inside, drawing out a moan from George.

Chris then began to properly fuck her, thrusting harder and faster when he was sure that George was ready for it. George was near delirious with pleasure urging Chris on with her cries. Just as she was about to let go and orgasm, Chris slowed his thrusting until he was almost still. George howled at him, "Keep going I'm almost there!"

Chris laughed and slapped her on the ass, "Give me a moment to get my wind back, It might help if I wasn't the only one doing any work here."

George was too preoccupied with need to think of a good reply, "Fuck you Church boy!"

He laughed again, "That's what I'm asking you to do."

George practically growled before pushing herself back and forth on Chris' cock. It was awkward for her in her current position but she was able to build a good rhythm that kept her feeling good. After a few moments Chris began to meet her movements with hard thrusts of his own that quickly brought George back to the edge of an orgasm. A few more thrusts and George climaxed, letting out a sharp cry of pleasure. Chris slowed down his thrusting and kept his strokes short, letting her ride out her orgasm.

As she began to settle Chris ran his warm hands up her sides and under her tunic and t-shirt, pushing them up her body. His warm hands felt great against her body making hum with pleasure. When his hands reached her bra Chris slid them up to the clasp on her back and deftly undid it. With her bra now loose Chris' hands went under the bra and palmed her breasts. The warmth of his hands on her nipples and breasts was simultaneously soothing and exciting. She pushed her ass back against Chris, "I'm ready for more Church boy."

Chris chuckled and pinched her nipples, making her cry out. "Good, let's go."

He slid his hands back down to hold onto her hips, he then steadily built the tempo and force of his thrusts back up until George was filling the storage room with the sound of her groans and gasps.

George felt herself getting close to coming again when Chris patted her on her side, "I'm about to come, do you want me to pull out?"

"No! I want to feel you come inside me!"

Shortly, Chris grunted loudly and thrust into George hard as he started to come. The feeling of Chris' cock swelling inside her as he was about to climax was enough to set off George's second orgasm. Her reaction seemed like it would be subdued at first but when she felt Chris' hot cum fill her pussy she cried out loudly and began to quiver. Chris slowly thrust in and out of her pussy as his dick pulsed and spurt more cum inside her.

When Chris was spent he withdrew his cock from her pussy and she whimpered at the sudden feeling of emptiness when the head slipped out. Chris patted her ass and then stood back to give her some space to get off the table.

With the intense pleasure of her orgasm receding George became aware of the growing discomfort in her legs. She moved back off of the table but when she put weight on her legs they felt rubbery and they started to buckle. Chris quickly stepped forward to hold her up, he then brought her to a nearby chair and sat her down. "Are you all right George?"

She looked up at him with a grin, "I feel great. Thanks." Relieved, Chris smiled back at her.

As she sat there recovering, she watched as Chris tucked his still swollen but softening cock back into his underwear and did up his pants. When he was presentable again he looked up to see George gazing at him with a pleased look on her face. A slightly bashful look appeared on his face with a shy smile that George found kind of endearing.

"How long did you say you were going to be back home for?"

Chris' eyebrows rose briefly, "I'll be here until a couple of days after New Years."

****

Anna had finished tidying the spare bedrooms for her Aunt and her family and was now dusting and vacuuming the living room. She checked the time and wondered when George would be getting there. She then saw a car coming down the street and stop at the end of the driveway.

Anna turned off the vacuum and went to the window. As she watched, the passenger side door opened and George emerged. George turned around and closed the car door before waving. When she turned around again to face the house Chris' car pulled away.

Anna went and opened the front door. When George saw her, she practically ran to get inside and out of the cold. "Thanks Anna, I really didn't want to wait outside."

As George took off her elf shoes Anna noticed that she looked a little flushed and perky. "How did the tidying up go? Did you and Chris get along?"

George stood up and smiled apologetically, "Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom first. Is my stuff in your bedroom?"

Anna nodded, slightly puzzled at George's lack of answer.

"Thanks."

As George hurried off toward the bathroom Anna watched her go and thought that she was acting a little odd but dismissed it for the moment as she went to the kitchen to make George a hot drink.